Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Hand the site off and get the gently caress out Lowtax. You prick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

juggalo baby coffin posted:

at least the posts appear in order here instead of being nested into millions of sub-threads inside the main thread that only shows a few replies at a time within that subthread. its like someone took just the imgur comments section and made it a forum. its dogshit.

Some how the desktop interface even worse than the mobile and I physically recoil in disgust and say ICKY EW when I use it

Banjo Bones
Mar 28, 2003

Whatever happened to Fragmaster?

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Has anyone reported Lowtax's Patreon to the website to be shut down? I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be happy hosting a domestic abuser.

Haramstufe Rot
Jun 24, 2016

Hm.

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

You're asking me to believe in sentient meat.

Blockhouse posted:

let's be fair

he probably wasn't paying child support

he's paid $16.11 according to the fine state of missouri.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
ALL ABOARD THE ISS POLOKONZERVA
So, is this a good time to buy new avatars? I missed the bitcoin rush. I'll be prepared now.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Willeh posted:

I'm in the market for a new car, what should I get? I don't beat my wife, girlfriend or anybody else if that helps

Not a 2020 GTR, that's for sure. The GTR was great when it first came out and had an amazing amount of performance and technology for the price (about 70 grand) but it's now 12 years later, they've barely updated the car at all, and it's now about 115 grand.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

Willeh posted:

I'm in the market for a new car, what should I get? I don't beat my wife, girlfriend or anybody else if that helps
I just picked up a Sierra 1500. Great truck, leased well, would recommend.

Also, while I do like really like the truck, I'm only posting so I that in 40 years, when we are all getting drunk at Taco Bell and telling lies about what we did in the great forum war, I can say I did my part.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Somebody needs to seize the servers. Are they still in an outlet mall?

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

I never kept up with much and somehow didn't hear of the previous abuse before now, but man, gently caress Lowtax. Here's hoping his partner is now his ex and in a better situation, and that he doesn't get any further chances to abuse.

Gonna miss this place, it's been my home on the internet for almost my entire adult life.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

bromplicated posted:

Whatever happened to Fragmaster?

moved to new york to get a real job or review dishwashers or something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1TrC7SuN4s

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Posting drunk from my friend's account.

Where the gently caress are the FILEZ?

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY
Are Honda CRV's any good? I've always just had an Accord but hardly anyone seems to drive it now.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Musluk posted:

one of them is reddit, the other was touched by radium

they're both poo poo.

just because you're used to it for 10 loving years doesn't suddenly make it good

lol extremely angry about user interfaces itt

Extra Large Marge posted:

Posting drunk from my friend's account.

Where the gently caress are the FILEZ?

when I make my offsite there's gonna be all kinds of filez, and they're all gonna be JPEGs of my hairy rear end, sorry to say

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
cars are bad hth

Flatscan
Mar 27, 2001

Outlaw Journalist

twigplant posted:

That's payments on a decade of tax evasion, not child support.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Bill Posters posted:

gently caress YOU LOWTAX

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
Somebody tweet at me when the exodus location is known please. @Randotimp

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
good morning everyone, except lowtax who beats women

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

twigplant posted:

That's for a mortgage you dumbshit

Possibly for the SA office lmao

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

timp posted:

Somebody tweet at me when the exodus location is known please. @Randotimp

Someone said pillowfort

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

bird with big dick posted:

Not a 2020 GTR, that's for sure. The GTR was great when it first came out and had an amazing amount of performance and technology for the price (about 70 grand) but it's now 12 years later, they've barely updated the car at all, and it's now about 115 grand.

you'll be able to get a great deal on a lightly used one pretty soon

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

You're asking me to believe in sentient meat.

Flatscan posted:

that's even funnier

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

lol extremely angry about user interfaces itt

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

if you unironically believe this please uninstall ur loving computer lol there isn't even a parallel universe where reddit's interface is as good as SA's

hmmyes

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Obama voice: Let me be clear: if you like your forums, you can keep it

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Remember when his ex wife opened a patraon to help her get out of a battered women shelter and get some legal advice and lowtax got it shut down? Remember how Burt Sexual banned everyone who posted about it?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

you'll be able to get a great deal on a lightly used one pretty soon

"Why does it smell like cheap wine?"

LazyDivey
Jun 18, 2004

Orange crush momma is a laugh laugh laugh.

Wow so I've pretty much lurked here off and on for well over a decade. Can someone give a summary of the last 100 pages? He's been accused of domestic abuse twice before why are people just now convinced he abuses women and not the other two times?

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Vintersorg posted:

lowtax is just gonna delete the whole website and just leech off his rich family rather than give it to someone else.

or hell just ban everyone itt and anyone who mentions this after

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Remember when his ex wife opened a patraon to help her get out of a battered women shelter and get some legal advice and lowtax got it shut down? Remember how Burt Sexual banned everyone who posted about it?

I remember

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Thom12255 posted:

Are Honda CRV's any good? I've always just had an Accord but hardly anyone seems to drive it now.

entirely adequate hatchbacks

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

I hope this is the bullet in the head these terrible forums need

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB0xH7GhwSY

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they'll tell you that it does. They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?
Am I allowed to find mangosteen funny still? Because that poo poo is hilarious, to me

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
Any word from Rich yet?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Flatscan posted:

Why would bank of america be collecting taxes

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Vintersorg posted:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

LazyDivey posted:

Wow so I've pretty much lurked here off and on for well over a decade. Can someone give a summary of the last 100 pages? He's been accused of domestic abuse twice before why are people just now convinced he abuses women and not the other two times?

we all knew he was just careful to isolate them before he started abusing them in the past, this time his hard on got ahead of him and he did it before she felt trapped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Its really amazing how the actions of Lowtax are so freaking far beyond the pale that its actually impossible for a bystander to believe.

Proposal: I am going to get married a third time, make my third spouse an SA admin and front page director, and there definitely will be no abuse, which were all lies before from my previous two spouses.

Reality: A man falls through the earth and into a Willy Wonka-style oversized wonderland of pills and narcotics. Taking a neon strobe from the wall he spies row upon row of lawsuits and fines. Grasping the nearest by the corners, he shakes it madly, yelling "LESSON #1: NEVER GET ROMANTICALLY INVOLVED WITH A CRAZY WOMAN."