Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plankalkuel
Mar 29, 2008
Wow, aufwachen podcast and SA. This is not a good year for my media consumption.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

GABA ghoul posted:

:piss:

Maybe we can try to create an offsite while there is still time?

I'll start:
code:
#include <stdlib.h>
now you go

Also, goodbye goons. it was nice knowing you :sadwave:

I think I still have an LPC MudLib on a CD somewhere. :thunk:

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Drone posted:

Given the trash fire that's currently going on about Lowtax being accused (again) of domestic violence, it may be a good time to repost the link to the Deutschgoons discord: so apparently Kiwifarms or whatever is trawling through threads and hijacking Discord links.

If you want the invite, shoot me a PM or post here.

I didn't even know there was a discord.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

genericnick posted:

I didn't even know there was a discord.

It was dead for a good long time but since corona it's been quite active.

Edit: it's also probably easier to PM me your Discord#, apparently Discord only lets me generate a limited number of one-time-use invite URLs per day?

Drone fucked around with this message at 12:25 on Jun 24, 2020

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
welp, gently caress lowtax, hopefully death of the author will apply benevolently here

also, more tönnies news

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Mithaldu posted:

welp, gently caress lowtax, hopefully death of the author will apply benevolently here

also, more tönnies news

Welp, we are all gonna die. Bury me in cheap meat, plz.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

I spend like two hours every day in these forums, what will I do now with all this free time? :negative:

Greader
Oct 11, 2012

System Metternich posted:

I spend like two hours every day in these forums, what will I do now with all this free time? :negative:

Two hours? If lucky I spend most of my 12 hour shifts browsing these forums.

Let's just say that up till now there was a very real chance that I would eventually catch up to a few megathreads on these forums :v:

(I am gonna miss this stupid place)

Happy Litterbox
Jan 2, 2010
Yeah, like what am I even gonna do at wörk now besides browsing the forums?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Before this entire things is taken offline I need to post this disclaimer: nothing I said on this forum is in any shape or form serious. This is a dadaist/satirical not-quite-comedy forum. All opinion are my posting character's opinion and not my own. You DO NOT have permission to use any of my posts as evidence in any court cases against me. HAIL SATAN(again, not my personal opinion)

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Greader posted:

Let's just say that up till now there was a very real chance that I would eventually catch up to a few megathreads on these forums :v:

hah ich hab noch 20k ungelesene posts in der PYF cute thread

ich glaub ich mach das mal bis alles untergeht

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny

GABA ghoul posted:

Before this entire things is taken offline I need to post this disclaimer: nothing I said on this forum is in any shape or form serious. This is a dadaist/satirical not-quite-comedy forum. All opinion are my posting character's opinion and not my own. You DO NOT have permission to use any of my posts as evidence in any court cases against me. HEIL SEITAN

:emptyquote:

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

Hope these forums get deleted and take all my bad posts with them

SRF
Oct 31, 2011

Drone posted:

It was dead for a good long time but since corona it's been quite active.

Edit: it's also probably easier to PM me your Discord#, apparently Discord only lets me generate a limited number of one-time-use invite URLs per day?

Would you mind sending an invite my way?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
im gonna make a breadnroses.net account as per the cspam sticky:

Tashilicious posted:

For everyone asking for Bread and Roses invites;

BreadnRoses.net is the site
if you can afford it, I would ask to please consider purchasing the account. We can send out invites, but right now that's twice as much work to get people without PMs, in random threads.

If you HAVE already registered with a paid account; we let you through, paypal was being wonky and not letting auth happen

For those who got a previous invite and are being asked to register; give us a bit to manually auth it.

If you have PMs, and are in discord/IRL with another good who wants in but doesn't, PM me with their info/username/be a gobetween for the invite codes maybe.

If you have PMs and cannot afford the :10bux: PM me. This might take a bit.
We are uh

We got a whole lot of registrations

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

SRF posted:

Would you mind sending an invite my way?

Yeah, just accept the friend request and I'll shoot an invite your way.

Haramstufe Rot
Jun 24, 2016

Maybe we should stop allowing Easter Europeans to be worked as second-class contracting slaves just to produce cheap meat for Aldi.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

But where will Aldi get the cheap meat???

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Every moment on this forum could be the last so I want to come clean with all of you. Randler is an alt account of mine I use to post serious/semi-serious stuff. It's absolutely insane that nobody noticed all those years but here we are.

KonvexKonkav
Mar 5, 2014

GABA ghoul posted:

Every moment on this forum could be the last so I want to come clean with all of you. Randler is an alt account of mine I use to post serious/semi-serious stuff. It's absolutely insane that nobody noticed all those years but here we are.

same, but unironically

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

We are all Randler.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

GABA ghoul posted:

Before this entire things is taken offline I need to post this disclaimer: nothing I said on this forum is in any shape or form serious. This is a dadaist/satirical not-quite-comedy forum. All opinion are my posting character's opinion and not my own. You DO NOT have permission to use any of my posts as evidence in any court cases against me. HAIL SATAN(again, not my personal opinion)

same (counts for all different individuals posting under the "oliwan" art collective nickname)

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Drone posted:

We are all Randler.

Ich nich

Haramstufe Rot
Jun 24, 2016

Imo implement Sharia law:
Cover your face, wash yourself throughoutly five times a day and do what amounts to yoga meditation, don't eat meat prepared in the name of anyone but Allah (which, incidentally, includes Mammon) or bush meat or pangolins, don't touch non-family members, avoid drinking and smoking, sleeping around. Support the poor, be considerate of the elderly and pay taxes for a basic income. Pay workers their fair share. Allow abortions and divorce. Don't participate in capitalistic banking and value-free living based on interest. Free the slaves. Keep your distance from kafir morons that don't do these things. Don't glorify people, who are all imperfect, and don't put up statues.

Mohammed was right.

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

Discord‘s some weird poo poo. That‘s what big company slacks gotta be like. I keep losing track and my brain just melts.

Haramstufe Rot posted:

Easter Europeans

lol now I got the mental image of bunnies wielding chainsaws on the Tönnies conveyor belt

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Drone posted:

We are all Randler.

Ich bin Reldnar.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

Zwille posted:

Discord‘s some weird poo poo. That‘s what big company slacks gotta be like. I keep losing track and my brain just melts.

It's pretty much just IRC with a memey loading screen and emojis.

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

Drone posted:

It's pretty much just IRC with a memey loading screen and emojis.

Like I said, slack

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
Discord is Gamer trash and I don't think trading a forum owned by an rear end in a top hat for a substandard chat service absolutely infested with Nazis is a good trade at all. I can go without either.

That said, I'd prefer a posters revolution to take control of the site instead of burning it to the ground.

Kamrat
Nov 27, 2012

Thanks for playing Alone in the dark 2.

Now please fuck off

Antigravitas posted:

Discord is Gamer trash and I don't think trading a forum owned by an rear end in a top hat for a substandard chat service absolutely infested with Nazis is a good trade at all. I can go without either.

That said, I'd prefer a posters revolution to take control of the site instead of burning it to the ground.

Yeah for general chat I'd rather use IRC but discord has completely taken over the market for that kind of chat...

Anyway channels are more like lifeboats in the case that the forum goes down, I don't think it's a permanent solution... if it is then god help us

DTurtle
Apr 10, 2011

It will be interesting to see if Tönnies will finally be kicked out of Schalke 04. There is a lot of anger still out there after last years racism scandal. This could be the final blow.

I hope he goes to jail.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I hope Schalke gets zwangsabgestiegen

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

DTurtle posted:

It will be interesting to see if Tönnies will finally be kicked out of Schalke 04. There is a lot of anger still out there after last years racism scandal. This could be the final blow.
Oh, right. Tönnies was the Kraftwerke-Guy.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

DTurtle posted:

I hope he goes to jail.

Nah, the club is all about betraying their working roots and let go 20 bus drivers to save money instead.

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

Could someone shoot me an invite? I've used this thread for years for all my Deutsche Politik Info.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

Afriscipio posted:

Could someone shoot me an invite? I've used this thread for years for all my Deutsche Politik Info.

https://discord.gg/QMJwRy

Expires 20-06-25 21:34.

AndreTheGiantBoned
Oct 28, 2010
I prefer the forums. In discord it is hard to be absent during some days and keep track of what has happened, in the forums this was less stressful.

But okay, most people are in discord and it is also fun. There's more direct interaction.

Are you joining, oliwan? We need your burns

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.
https://twitter.com/miguelrausa/status/1275742792308920321

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

Jesus

Sheesh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

:ohno: