Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GrimSqueaker
Sep 26, 2011
I mostly lurked, but this was the best way to keep up with the news.

Registered under the same name.

Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
If anybody is reading this from an archive in the future where the last thread posted on the forums is kept, let it be known my posts in other threads were very good and well received

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom

WampaLord posted:

Anyone who wants an invite, just go to https://breadnroses.net/ and register, I will approve, let me know the username you select if it is different.

Also be patient if it takes a little bit, there is a queue I am getting through as quickly as I can.

I have done so. Same user name.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I am signing up as Revins. I have never posted much but have always been a chill poster and would like to jump ship from SA

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

theres a box on my screen on BNR that says "Search..." does anyone know what it does

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

really wish BnR had a 'jump to last unread' button like SA, I live for that button, feel like I'm always gonna miss stuff without it

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

If anybody is reading this from an archive in the future where the last thread posted on the forums is kept, let it be known my posts in other threads were very good and well received

I, on the other hand, make no bones about being a humble whitenoise shitposter

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
The fact that Lowtax did this before and several admins banned anybody who brought up the police report is sickening.

Especially Burt.

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?

WampaLord posted:

Anyone who wants an invite, just go to https://breadnroses.net/ and register, I will approve, let me know the username you select if it is different.

Also be patient if it takes a little bit, there is a queue I am getting through as quickly as I can.

Signed up as Hungry Computer, thanks

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

Wamsutta posted:

really wish BnR had a 'jump to last unread' button like SA, I live for that button, feel like I'm always gonna miss stuff without it

If you click on the thread title it immediately takes you to the first unread post.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd

Wamsutta posted:

it should be a mandatory button on every website tbh

Visual Basic Bitch
Sep 4, 2019
I appreciate all the posts of people saying they registered on bnr but also they're super noisy posts that are making this thread super difficult to read/keep up with

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
I've registered on BnR too with the same username.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

Just reg'd under this username

SUNKOS
Jun 4, 2016

WampaLord posted:

Thanks for opening this up. Just PM'd you since I went with a different name.

Edit: Also BnR has a dark mode!!! I love it already.

Fates End
Oct 17, 2009

WampaLord posted:

Regged as Fate's End, thanks.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Wamsutta posted:

clickong the thread title takes you there. xenforo is extremely good

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Wamsutta posted:

the what butto...

wait

........oh my god

oh my god i never look at the right side

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

Ohtsam posted:

If you click on the thread title it immediately takes you to the first unread post.

it takes me to the OP :(

Flutch
Jun 26, 2008

will be regging ASAP (money tight until the 1st) with same name, likely will have One Cut of the Dead avatar like i had before bernie busted.

cheers and gently caress lowtax. tax the rich.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

maybe the videos and images and links to the social media of a vulnerable person experiencing a crisis should not be on the website

I'm not trying to be a dickhead and I know she went straight to kiwifarms for whatever reason, just feels like it's a bad, bad idea in terms of both potentially upsetting content and safeguarding said vulnerable person. We aren't kiwifarms.

feel free to tell me to gently caress off but there are major alarm bells going off in my head about this

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Flutch posted:

will be regging ASAP (money tight until the 1st) with same name, likely will have One Cut of the Dead avatar like i had before bernie busted.

It's free right now.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

WampaLord posted:

signed up as queeb, thanks!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Flutch posted:

oh man
One Cut of the Dead is so good

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cool thanks for the tips, I guess Ill get off my lazy rear end and start using B&R more consistently :glomp:

pancake rabbit posted:

the what butto...

wait

........oh my god

better late than never!!!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Wamsutta posted:

works for me. are you logged in/cookied/etc. ?

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!

Dreylad posted:

I swore I'd never register on an off-site because those always end up being run by a clique and devolving into insane drama but man, I think we are done here basically.

poo poo sucks.

same

registered for both cspam.xyz and b&r even though im skeptical. looks like its finally time to wrap things up here

Penguinone
Nov 28, 2007

Long time lurker and cool zone enthusiast. registered under the same name.

The Lemondrop Dandy
Jun 7, 2007

If my memory serves me correctly...

Wedge Regret

GrimSqueaker posted:

I mostly lurked, but this was the best way to keep up with the news.
Thank you!

also leaving for BnR.

Trimming down my username to Lemon.

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

pancake rabbit posted:

the what butto...

wait

........oh my god

:stare:

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Wamsutta posted:

It would do that to me as well, that just means there's no new posts

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

Wamsutta posted:

works for me. is the thread in your bookmarks/watched threads list?

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

Reality Protester posted:

works for me. are you logged in/cookied/etc. ?

turns out i had to click the 'jump to new' button on the right hand side once, that seemed to fix it :)

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Wamsutta posted:

just click the name of the thread

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Registered in bnr, same user name.
Planning on :10bux: in the morning because this as been a looong rear end day and I'm one of the 4 people in the world who doesn't have a PayPal account.
Stay frosty people.

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

WampaLord posted:

registered as nyetworth

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Wamsutta posted:

If you click on a thread title to open it it will take you to the last unread post! If you click on a specific page it will take you to the start of that page instead.

Falathrim
May 7, 2007

I could shoot someone if it would make you feel better.

WampaLord posted:

Hi, I registered as Falathar.

Thanks for the invite! Don't rush on my account.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
you don't have to post that you registered or anything, they'll get to you shortly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphemism
Nov 16, 2015

be kind, don't rewind

WampaLord posted:

same username as here (you probably all know who i am based on my av tbh)