Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Tom Guycot posted:

I'm confused, i think I signed up but its also asking for 10 dollars? is this an either invite or money, or do i need an invite in addition to money?

You'll get approved eventually, pay the $10 if you wanna but honestly we're so flush with new registration cash that if you don't wanna it's fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fxcellent
Nov 11, 2011
same here. thanks

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Alright, as well and good as it is to register for other websites, WampaLord made it pretty clear that you don't need to post here to get registered, and we still have an ongoing domestic violence situation with the owner of the website that should be the focus here.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
I registered as LazyMaybe, if that matters. it doesn't seem like it does since I can already post and such

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

Tom Guycot posted:

I'm confused, i think I signed up but its also asking for 10 dollars? is this an either invite or money, or do i need an invite in addition to money?

If you registered you're good, you don't need to pay or get a code, just wait for them to work through the approval queue

e: beaten

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Lightning Knight posted:

Alright, as well and good as it is to register for other websites, WampaLord made it pretty clear that you don't need to post here to get registered, and we still have an ongoing domestic violence situation with the owner of the website that should be the focus here.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Lightning Knight posted:

Yes, please stop posting that you registered, we are aware and are working through the queue.

Emacs Headroom
Aug 2, 2003
thanks for over-timing it getting people into the other site wampa and rastor and anyone else involved. i owe y'all a beer (and a RAINN donation in honor of your efforts)

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos
whichever one of you loving morons registered as "obese retard" raise your hand so i can yell at you, no loving slurs on bnr

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

so that video is like super SUPER concerning, is anything being done or are we all just in a holding pattern waiting for someone to act first

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

with mods on "gently caress this"/strike i'm gonna post all the slurs i've wanted to post for the last 10 years

TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

SKULL.GIF posted:

so that video is like super SUPER concerning, is anything being done or are we all just in a holding pattern waiting for someone to act first

For reasons of safety there are things I haven't posted here but basically, contacting Logan has been made more difficult than simply sending her a text.

mystes
May 31, 2006

T-man posted:

with mods on "gently caress this"/strike i'm gonna post all the slurs i've wanted to post for the last 10 years

TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen
Wow, you must be really mad at J.K. Rowling.

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

T-man posted:

why are you posting about jk rowling so much itt idgi

e: you son of a bitch!

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Lightning Knight posted:

maybe edit that into into your op

Scrree
Jan 16, 2008

the history of all dead generations,

Scrree fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Jun 25, 2020

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

someone post the Chris Benoit post but replace with Lowtax and wife beater

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

QueenOfTheEvening posted:

whichever one of you loving morons registered as "obese retard" raise your hand so i can yell at you, no loving slurs on bnr

I think that one was in Games, it's their SA username

Edit:

Wendell posted:

That’s a name you want to keep?

Gripweed posted:

I think they might not let you in

Hub Cat posted:

Yeah uh really dude?

Rastor fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Jun 24, 2020

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

SKULL.GIF posted:

I notified lee's summit police but it was through a non emergency form on their website. I'd call but I dont know how I'd show them the video over the phone.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

SKULL.GIF posted:

what do you think we randos on the internet can do, exactly? acab, don't do that unless she's in imminent danger, and we don't know that she is. people have been posting things on her video, including women's shelter info near her, but we can't really make a person go to one.

not trying to be snarky! just trying to figure it out myself too tbh

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

QueenOfTheEvening posted:

im guessing with the huge influx of new people registering, bnr is probably getting a lot of refugees who don't know or care about bnr's leftist origins. people are probably just hearing it's the next best option for offsite, and just going ahead and registering

Lukeycoon
Nov 16, 2007

WampaLord posted:

Anyone who wants an invite, just go to https://breadnroses.net/ and register, I will approve, let me know the username you select if it is different.

Also be patient if it takes a little bit, there is a queue I am getting through as quickly as I can.

Registered as same name

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Lightning Knight posted:

For reasons of safety there are things I haven't posted here but basically, contacting Logan has been made more difficult than simply sending her a text.

fuckkkkkk

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019

T-man posted:

I don;t like Marshmello's new song.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Phil Layshow posted:

im guessing with the huge influx of new people registering, bnr is probably getting a lot of refugees who don't know or care about bnr's leftist origins. people are probably just hearing it's the next best option for offsite, and just going ahead and registering

Good, we can radicalize them. The way you all have radicalized me.

Phantom Star
Feb 16, 2005

WampaLord posted:

Anyone who wants an invite, just go to https://breadnroses.net/ and register, I will approve, let me know the username you select if it is different.

Also be patient if it takes a little bit, there is a queue I am getting through as quickly as I can.

I registered as "Eat at Joes." Glad I was too lazy to pay for that username change I was considering. Also glad I never paid to have my Obamatar replaced, as it has been a scarlet letter reminding me not to trust liberals, and also gently caress Lowtax.

Edit: sorry didn't see the above posts before posting

Chewbaccanator
Apr 7, 2010
Regged as HungryPandaBear

Bi-la kaifa
Feb 4, 2011

Space maggots.

WampaLord posted:

I registered as Bi-la kaifa. Excited to lurk somewhere new.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Lightning Knight posted:

Well that's not ominous at all. gently caress.

Sir Simon Milligan
Mar 27, 2003

Yes, I have walked along the path of evil many times, it's a twisting curving path, that actually leads to a charming block garden, but beyond that evil!

Registered under the same name.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Everyone please :siren: stop posting that you have registered :siren:

We are aware and are working through the queue. It's a lot of users.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Lightning Knight posted:

Has lowtax been asked to leave

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Lightning Knight posted:

In a good way or in a bad way?

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Lightning Knight posted:

oh good, that doesn't sound concerning at all

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Has lowtax been asked to leave

Lowtax, to my knowledge, has not responded to us at all.

docbeard posted:

In a good way or in a bad way?

Bad.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lightning Knight posted:

oh gently caress :(

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lightning Knight posted:

Bad.

shitpost twice if he’s trying to flee to mexico

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

I always imagined the forums ending in some stupid and hilarious way. Like the site getting hijacked after some hard drives weren't wiped and ending up getting sold to the Taliban.

Instead it's something terrible and far too common :smith:

Iolite
May 9, 2009

WampaLord posted:

I registered under Spiked Butt. I've been lurking for a while but not really comfortable staying here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Lightning Knight posted:

Bad.

hes responding to a random gbs person on facebook though. priorities lol