Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Valleyant posted:

40% of cops beat their wives

those are just the ones that admit it or got caught

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

BUG JUG posted:

Yeah but isn't some scumbag getting dragged out of his car by a dog biting his face off the sort of police overreach we can all get behind these days?

Dude menaced responding police officers with a gun for an hour before they sent the dog.

Guess his skin color

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Valleyant posted:

lol if you couldn't read the morse code in the vid

OH poo poo

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
LAB is a fuckin' hero

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

In the end, Richard "Low T" Kyanka and his creation were felled as most things in 2020: burdened to the breaking point by the weight of their own history

Go to hell, Rich, nobody is going to miss you

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
What does Richard's family think of him? Are they just as big of pieces of poo poo?

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

cda posted:

yeah but every time i read the word "yikeseroo" it makes me smile a little so it's pretty much all thats keeping me together at this point

Rodge
Oct 1, 2010
Heyyyyyy been keeping up with this since it started, just reset my password so I could drop a quick gently caress Lowtax into the thread.

Get hosed, Richard. You've always been a horrible person from the beginning of the site and I'm ashamed that I was too afraid of going against the crowd to ever tell you that.

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SHARIA LAW SCHOOL posted:

glad Logan is okay.

anyone remember that college presentation that blowtax did with some extremely cringey power point presentation and then got into an argument with the faculty in the audience about how it was funny and good to use the word human being in an internet context because it just meant "lame"?

the absolute moron then posted said video for us to cheer him on?

lowtax you are an absolute failure of a human being. wrap your car around a tree.

but goons did cheer him on. don't try to do revisionist poo poo on this one

slow_twitch
Sep 21, 2005

Hmmmmm I'd almost consider signing up for b&r just to see the impending train wreck

Lol at the 10 dollar sign up fee not guaranteeing admittance, bold take

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

QUEER FRASIER posted:

what sort of disposition are people hoping to see from Lowtax when he finally shows up? I feel like we’re most likely to get some disingenuous spiraling/pity-party bullshit soon to be followed by mass bannings, but for maximum comedy I’d love to see him show up doing some sort of puppetmaster routine

hoping? well, contrition, but that's not even slightly realistic. My expectations are either the usual whacky "HAHA YEAH I SURE DO LOVE BEATIN MY WIVES GEE AREN'T I SO BAD" followed by banning everyone who posted about this and then putting on the puppy dog eyes for whoever is gullible or oblivious enough to be still be around afterward, or complete and permanent radio silence.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSunDeath posted:

So it was coerced? drat that video was depressing. Also the MRA response from lowtax, jfc.

He did that last time with his "WHAT ABOUT THE MAN'S OPINION?!?!" posts when news broke that his wife fled to a battered woman's shelter.

The difference is that Burt Sexual and Reene covered for him and punished people for talking about it in the past, but not now.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

punk rebel ecks posted:

Frontpage was never funny.

David thorps music articles still hold up

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

This is the most absurd thing of it all to me is, all Lowtax had to do is not be an abusive gently caress and he could continue to coast and nobody would have cared beyond grumbling and some frustrations. The bar was set so low that it was "Don't beat your wives and abuse your kids, 3 times." and he couldn't even clear that.

MRA response from Lowtax?

amotea
Mar 23, 2008
Grimey Drawer

glad Logan is okay.

anyone remember that college presentation that blowtax did with some extremely cringey power point presentation and then got into an argument with the faculty in the audience about how it was funny and good to use the word human being in an internet context because it just meant "lame"?

lowtax you are an absolute failure of a human being. wrap your car around a tree.

Yeah! And what else was bad since 1999 guys

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

cda posted:

yeah but every time i read the word "yikeseroo" it makes me smile a little so it's pretty much all thats keeping me together at this point

seriously its my favorite part about this thread

Locke Dunnegan
Apr 25, 2005

Respectable Bespectacled Receptacle

Choose posted:

The reason offsides fail is everyone sees it as "their chance" to get what they want like a bunch of sharks. SA is a delicate ecosystem where nobody really gets what they want.

You can just not join them. It's easy enough to rule something out as a failure just because you yourself aren't involved in it, but you realize that that is disingenuous right?

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte
LITERALLY (the only good and redeemed admin and also) A BIRD

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Dude menaced responding police officers with a gun for an hour before they sent the dog.

Guess his skin color

Red because of all the blood?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Do it ironically posted:

What does Richard's family think of him? Are they just as big of pieces of poo poo?

well his mum will literally go to the police after he abuses a woman to tell them he's actually a good boy so...

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

dunno if this is even real tbh but

Given the news that he is leasing a new GTR, this is believable. It also shows a steady ramp in value too (base A8 ~$90k, 911 Carrera S ~$115k, GTR ~$120k). So he was having a "sky is falling" fiscal meltdown a year or two ago while driving a 911? He consistently says the site/forums are only scratching an average living while leasing high end cars? Either he is a liar or beyond terrible with finances. Or both.

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

slow_twitch posted:

Hmmmmm I'd almost consider signing up for b&r just to see the impending train wreck

Lol at the 10 dollar sign up fee not guaranteeing admittance, bold take

there's not actually a fee btw they're just taking a while to approve everyone

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Bob Socko posted:

Do you think it’s safe for her to go to the airport alone?

Is it the only airport in the region after she announced she was flying home?

No.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
I'm not being facetious. Kill yourself, Lowtax. This world will be a better place without you in it

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

well his mum will literally go to the police after he abuses a woman to tell them he's actually a good boy so...

parents of abusers are generally abusers themselves

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Lifespan posted:

Given the news that he is leasing a new GTR, this is believable. It also shows a steady ramp in value too (base A8 ~$90k, 911 Carrera S ~$115k, GTR ~$120k). So he was having a "sky is falling" fiscal meltdown a year or two ago while driving a 911? He consistently says the site/forums are only scratching an average living while leasing high end cars? Either he is a liar or beyond terrible with finances. Or both.

he lies, op

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Lifespan posted:

i thought he drove like a 91 geo or something and lived in a tiny apartment somewhere so jokes loving on me i guess huh

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

logans update was basically exactly what i expected, lowtax threw a big pity party yelling at her that she was a monster for killing the forums until she made that video

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Do it ironically posted:

his mom thinks his wives are all crazy lying whores and will defend her 45 year old baby boy against their wickedness at all costs

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

It should be illegal for the police to use dogs as meat shields imo

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

i voted for a pullover but bought a zip up. wish i'd burnt that money instead.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

glad Logan is okay.

he said this in response to me asking why a specific poster got banned (i was 20 and stupid)

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
what is that man doing to his revenue stream?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Augus posted:

give the forums to LAB tbqh

Birb Owner Best Owner of SomethingBetter. :unsmith:

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

ilmucche posted:

What was that bread website? In case this place goes down

it literally has a furry forum

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
it would be so rad if we actually are able to pry Dick's fingers off the controls for this site and then it turns out the site itself is wildly profitable

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

What?! You mean the obviously coerced video was coerced? I don’t understand. What about all those people asking why we didn’t believe her recantation? I am so confused. Who do I believe? The abuse victim, or all the people giving her side eyes because they don’t know what abuse looks like? What a conundrum!

Also, “Physical Assault [Adult]” is the low-key, very depressing star of that photograph.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Valleyant posted:

Please consider the following:

Shut the gently caress up you toad

Hmmm actually you’re right let him go broke so his kids die of starvation

dans
Nov 30, 2004

Grimey Drawer

stungbyabeecunt is the new beecock

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
My my this is all going very poorly for Lowtax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Hmmm actually you’re right let him go broke so his kids die of starvation

oh my