Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Paffgen posted:

her rate your professor showed up and those kids hate her.

this is a good standard of humanity. i could read a few reviews there and get a better read of a person than if i saw them mistreating a golden retriever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Dudes continue to rock it seems

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Jonah Galtberg posted:

you are loving insane

you are an australian with serious opinions about american twitter users

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
while being an australian is unforgivable, this thread also had serious opinions about twitter users. whom amongst us,

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
except for me. instead of caring about individual twitter users, I simply want the whole platform to be annihilated with weapons of mass destruction. you know, normal

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/InstSocEcology/status/1275096211834404864?s=19

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

you are an australian with serious opinions about american twitter users

I also have opinions about certain american forums users

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

such is the magic of the world wide web

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Suddenly bimboization is bad now that idpol academic types are in favor of it :rolleyes:

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

A Russian troll farm posted:

we should get felix to buy SA

on brand for the fash podcast to buy the anti-trans forums

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Paffgen posted:

Before True Anon I first recognized Liz from seeing her avi constantly in the replies of Aimee, Anna K and all the other bright bulbs in that realm of the twitter lady left and while she's not as dumb as those two she seems like a horrible judge of character, kind of a suck up, and is def keeping some unpopular opinions of hers on the dl. What can you do? No hate for Liz really, but she did make a tweet like "drat my girls chat should be a movie :p" and for that alone (and stanning Disney parks) she deserves a little internet backlash for her hubris.

The full essay is linked on the True Anon reddit in a massive thread over there. Before even getting to the later points in that essay it sucks so bad, the author spends 700 words reminiscing about a conversation about a mole she had with her plastic surgeon father. Also to get petty, I googled her name to see if she had anything else to read and her rate your professor showed up and those kids hate her.

This is properly weird

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

MizPiz posted:

Suddenly bimboization is bad now that idpol academic types are in favor of it :rolleyes:

https://twitter.com/InstSocEcology/status/1275847605784924160?s=20

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

gh0stpinballa posted:

when i say "liz is uncancellable" it is a statement of fact

memento mori

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Paffgen posted:

The full essay is linked on the True Anon reddit in a massive thread over there. Before even getting to the later points in that essay it sucks so bad, the author spends 700 words reminiscing about a conversation about a mole she had with her plastic surgeon father.

It's an extremely haunting story. At a young age, she gets her mole, and her gynecologist dad compares it to Cindy Crawford's beauty mark. It becomes a treasured memory for her, a time when she and her dad really bonded. Later on when she's an adult, her dad becomes a plastic surgeon, totally forgets about this first encounter, and nonchalantly suggests that he could remove the mole for free.

If you don't see why that story is intellectually fascinating, emotionally evocative, and perfectly relevant to the subject of the paper, you're a loving moron

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009

Crane Fist posted:

This is properly weird

Is this where I add the caveat that I'm in the 1% (women SA posters) and am just a bitch, not a Travis Bickle (95% of SA posters).

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Jesus christ Alice is just begging to get canceled. Daylight is not an "incredibly bad" movie! Daylight kicks rear end! It was a conscious and successful attempt to an action movie based on the principle of cooperation without villains. Any self respecting movie watcher should acknowledge the clear fact that Daylight is good, and leftist movie watchers should see it as the positive but tragically forgotten paradigm for ideologically correct action movies that it is!

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

Gripweed posted:

It was a conscious and successful attempt to an action movie based on the principle of cooperation without villains.

isn't that just a disaster movie

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Often Abbreviated posted:

isn't that just a disaster movie

Clearly you have never seen Twister, which features a team of evil tornado researchers.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Gripweed posted:

Jesus christ Alice is just begging to get canceled. Daylight is not an "incredibly bad" movie! Daylight kicks rear end! It was a conscious and successful attempt to an action movie based on the principle of cooperation without villains. Any self respecting movie watcher should acknowledge the clear fact that Daylight is good, and leftist movie watchers should see it as the positive but tragically forgotten paradigm for ideologically correct action movies that it is!

is that the movie where ethan hawke is a vampire and humans are an endangered species

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
that's Daybreakers. I was confused too and had to look it up.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

is that the movie where ethan hawke is a vampire and humans are an endangered species

no, that's Daybreakers. the only Daylight I know is where Sylvester Stallone is trapped in the chunnel.

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
I'm still disappointed with Daybreakers to be honest. aggressively mediocre for such a good cast.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

ur in my world now posted:

except for me. instead of caring about individual twitter users, I simply want the whole platform to be annihilated with weapons of mass destruction. you know, normal

who wants not the heads of their enemies stoved in by either piano or anvil?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Gripweed posted:

I agree with this. Daylight was an utterly terrifying movie, but the resolution was incredibly gratifying.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Victory Position posted:

who wants not the heads of their enemies stoved in by either piano or anvil?

a cartoon coyote or maybe a cat gets hit in head with a baby grand, doesn't feel good and changes - PIANO TEETH. many such cases!

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
The only bit about Daylight I remember is that the hero and the love interest escape the collapsing underwater tunnel by getting out into the open water somehow and whoooshing like 1000m back up to the water's surface. they do this without suffering any ill consequences of rapid depressurisation at all and for this reason it is CANCELLED

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Daylight is bad because a cop heroically sacrifices himself to save innocents.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Retromancer posted:

Daylight is bad because a cop heroically sacrifices himself to save innocents.

look at this idiot who doesn't want one less cop

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Autism Sneaks posted:

look at this idiot who doesn't want one less cop

“copaganda is cool because I think movies are real life and the cop died on screen”

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Retromancer posted:

“copaganda is cool because I think movies are real life and the cop died on screen”

lol because you can't play along I'll point out the cop doesn't even heroically sacrifice himself, a truck falls on his stupid rear end and he gets left behind to slowly drown to death because his neck is broken. what is he going to do, hold his gun between his teeth and force them to drag his quadraplegic rear end through flooded access tunnels?

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

just dropping in to say this is the worst loving thread in cspam and i hate the regulars eat poo poo

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

T-man posted:

just dropping in to say this is the worst loving thread in cspam and i hate the regulars eat poo poo

:byewhore:

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I have the lacanian desire for some fuckin Chaco tacos

Analyze that b*tch

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

T-man posted:

T(sundere)-Man

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

T-man posted:

agreed but aren’t you one of the regulars?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

T-man posted:

free BENGHAZI 2

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Jonah Galtberg posted:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Victory Position posted:

free BENGHAZI 2

Okay actually this is a good post.

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

b̵̥̜͚͑̈́̆̈́̒ͅo̸̟̠͍̺͓͓̭͎̝̮͕̊͊̔̈́t̷̛̫̓͊͗̎͒̏̇͋̑͘̚t̷̨̬͎̜̖́̀̑̾̽̽̕ó̸͉̤̎̒̈́̈̑̉̓̃̏͂̏́͂̈̈́m̷̛͉͇̯͖̘̥̰̳̹͔͍̜̳̯̫͓̏̍͐͌̇͑͂͑͘͝͝ ̴̞̙̣͊͒͊̋͗̓̐̉̕t̷̮͆e̴̬̼͗͗͒̋́̽̆͠x̶̢̘͔̘̼͙͙̖͓͎̥̺̟͖̍t̷̨̬̗͕̤͈̽͊͂̓̽ͅ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Jonah Galtberg posted:

I've done a lot of things that make me upset and sad. I hope to get better at not doing so.