Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What did it matter?
This poll is closed.
The mod squad (FORUM FRIENDS) has edited the poll 11 1.38%
And inserted their good jokes 4 0.50%
While the rest of you laugh 9 1.13%
Bowsette 103 12.88%
347 43.38%
killer comedy option $69,420.69 15 1.88%
big bandicoot baps 311 38.88%
Total: 800 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

A man who has said too much

Grapplejack posted:

Can anyone in this stupid loving community be normal

The only things you can trust, are your fists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Grapplejack posted:

Can anyone in this stupid loving community be normal

Hey, I'm normal! And super boring, too.

uh... I guess I now know why

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’ll start the new community. Only twenty people can fit in my garage though

Not a Matopoeia
Oct 29, 2011
Registering as Boodinx. Will I unlurk there? I hope so!

Zushio
May 8, 2008

homeless snail posted:

i'd rather not, thank you

Snail, I don't always agree with your posts but we're on the same page here. The fact that its a CSPAM offshoot was the real red flag.

Everyone else, good luck. Maybe if you support Joe Biden just don't ever mention it over there.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Accordion Man posted:

Hey guys, been a while. Just posting to say if you still want to post about games on a forum instead of just Discords, an invitation has been extended for Bread and Roses. Left for it due to the Taxman's shenanigans six months ago from an invite here and all it needs is more people; a whole gaggle of goons have already been jumping ship for there right now. Games forum there could really use some fresh blood too. Don't have to be a screaming communist (Though why aren't you at this point? :dadjoke:) to join so long as you ain't a Nazi, transphobe, and the like. Not to mention we actually got Xenforo.There's a :10bux: entry fee but right now they're waiving the fee, just tell me or the admins the username you're registering with and you're good; though they're getting swamped right now due to aforementioned gaggle of goons so it might take a couple days for you to get cleared. This community was cool and was indeed probably the best place talk about games so it would be a shame to lose it.

*Edit* All you need to do is register now, the admins will get around to you waive the fee and let you in.

Registered as SaltLick

Mimir
Nov 26, 2012

Accordion Man posted:

Hey guys, been a while. Just posting to say if you still want to post about games on a forum instead of just Discords, an invitation has been extended for Bread and Roses. Left for it due to the Taxman's shenanigans six months ago from an invite here and all it needs is more people; a whole gaggle of goons have already been jumping ship for there right now. Games forum there could really use some fresh blood too. Don't have to be a screaming communist (Though why aren't you at this point? :dadjoke:) to join so long as you ain't a Nazi, transphobe, and the like. Not to mention we actually got Xenforo.There's a :10bux: entry fee but right now they're waiving the fee, just tell me or the admins the username you're registering with and you're good; though they're getting swamped right now due to aforementioned gaggle of goons so it might take a couple days for you to get cleared. This community was cool and was indeed probably the best place talk about games so it would be a shame to lose it.

*Edit* All you need to do is register now, the admins will get around to you waive the fee and let you in.

Registered as Mimir

RandomMagus
May 3, 2017

Accordion Man posted:

Registered as RandomMagus

Akarshi
Apr 23, 2011

Accordion Man posted:

Registered as akarshi .

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013

Accordion Man posted:

I mainly lurk in the Fighting Game threads, but I registered as WritinGoose just in case

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Weedle posted:

i just saw a screenshot of one of the bnr admins getting banned from the goon ff14 discord for sexual harassment

They at least appear to be taking it seriously and investigating it.

It may only be lip service, but I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt for a day or two.

At least I didn't have to pay over there, so if it turns bad I'm only out a little bit of time.

What's CSPAM and why is it a problem? I don't engage in politics on my free time and honestly don't give a poo poo what anyone's leaning is as long as you're not a Nazi or actively harmful to anyone.

Edit: The thread over there is here for anyone playing along - https://breadnroses.net/threads/uh.1136/

Bad Video Games fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Jun 25, 2020

Fistmaker
Mar 8, 2019

Accordion Man posted:

Reg'd under the same name.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Weedle posted:

i just saw a screenshot of one of the bnr admins getting banned from the goon ff14 discord for sexual harassment

And the subject of that screenshot has been banned over there.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

did they also ban the mod that outs lgbt people they don't like

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Why is everything a gently caress

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
no matter where or when..... never trust the mods.....

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

mikemil828 posted:

The only things you can trust, are your fists.

Down my street, wanted to make it a tag

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

homeless snail posted:

did they also ban the mod that outs lgbt people they don't like

This is new. What?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

exquisite tea posted:

Approx. 11 million people registered in B&R over the past couple days but nobody is posting, it's boring, no I haven't posted anything yet.

everybody is gonna keep posting here until it gets shut down. then most will move over to BnR, I imagine

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Is anyone doing a discord for this sub? And more importantly, is anyone archiving the urban myths and legends thread?

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

turns out running a website and being a shithead might be inexorably linked

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

I don't think so, it's just like anti-survivor bias. We hear about the bad ones and not the good ones.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Accordion Man posted:

Registered as Sprite141

Zushio
May 8, 2008

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Accordion Man posted:

Registered as fez_machine

Not the Messiah
Jan 7, 2018
Buglord

Accordion Man posted:

words about a forum

reg, same name

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Not the Messiah posted:

reg, same name

this you??

Zushio
May 8, 2008

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

why don't you get out of that, uh, jabroni outfit

samco
Oct 10, 2012

Registered as samco

LyreLiar
Apr 23, 2013

Accordion Man posted:

First time posting on SA and it's to jump ship to a different forum. Ah well, here's to more lurking. Registered as LyreLiar.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

thank you for making your only post i nthe games chat thread

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Weedle posted:

Everyone loves the new spinoff forum, Milkshakes and Roses!

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

there was an investigation and said admin is now also banned from BnR

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

was disappointed when i realized this wasn’t an sa link

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Rinkles posted:

June chat thread continues on SA right here. It's good that BnR is turning into a viable thing, Discords are fine if people just want a chat room, but clearly most people aren't going to jump ship until SA actually shuts down. Which it probably won't until it becomes unprofitable. So this is going to be a good way to get a ballpark figure of how much Lowtax is actually spending to keep this place running, and how much less it was than he would always imply

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Rinkles posted:

I will still make a thread next month if I am able so game chat isnt dead yet

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

axelblaze posted:

I will still make a thread next month if I am able so game chat isnt dead yet
imo if you're going to do it anyway you should go ahead and get a head start because the sign up posts arent gonna stop in this one

preorder your july chat thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
apparently queen combat (bnr admin or some such) was the gross splatoon art gdq poster