Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

BrainDance posted:

Though some of them I'm thinking it's a 50/50 shot they're still alive at best.

i suspect suicide rates are a lot higher on the SA forums than the general population

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

dans
Nov 30, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Live Free posted:

I think people are assuming the appreciation of those pics is coming from a much more hateful place than it actually is

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

more falafel please posted:

oh no people had sex??? mods?

Truly unforgivable

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Almost the last 911

RunningOnEmpty
Nov 1, 2005
Because I work hard for the money...bitch.

those rosy cheeks are wild.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Obeah posted:

Remembering the mod who had an open fetish for watersports that pissed on unconscious goons at a goonmeet and people were like "that's dope as hell lmao" in the immediate aftermath of it

lol gross

necroid
May 14, 2009

lol @ all these periscope penis images

also all the old goon pics lmao

Shoegazing
Jan 29, 2006

how the hell is his patreon still up lol

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

those are some dirty elbows, goon

dans
Nov 30, 2004

Grimey Drawer

more falafel please posted:

people were also really bad at taking pictures. a lot of these the content isn't anywhere near as bad as the just absolute poo poo rear end picture

yeah people forget we didn't have smart phones back then, it was like film cameras and lovely digitals

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

kazr posted:

These pics are before your time... heh, I 2010s :rolleyes:

Sir John Falstaff fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Jun 26, 2020

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

could someone do me a solid and quote this dudes final post about his cancer? it really stuck with me and i want to pour one out one last time.

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Shoegazing posted:

how the hell is his patreon still up lol

If he can draw it out for five more days the auto-draw hits

SUNKOS
Jun 4, 2016

StrangersInTheNight posted:

This is my concern too

Who 'owns' it doesn't matter if it's just a symbolic transfer of power and lowtax still gets money

I want Jeffrey to confirm it'll be a clean break. But - I am willing to be they have things to negotiate and finalize before he can come out and say that. Ugh.

Jeffrey's post says "All Something Awful LLC assets" but the copyright says Lowtax AND the LLC so if Jeffrey's post is real, Lowtax gets to step back and do even less while still raking in the cash, and Jeffrey would be the public face. Lowtax ain't giving up poo poo lol.

dans
Nov 30, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Seth Rollins posted:

do you have the pic of the guy with hair growing out of the tip of his dick? mr kitty, i think

I have so much mrkitty you wouldn't believe it

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

SUNKOS posted:

Jeffrey's post says "All Something Awful LLC assets" but the copyright says Lowtax AND the LLC so if Jeffrey's post is real, Lowtax gets to step back and do even less while still raking in the cash, and Jeffrey would be the public face. Lowtax ain't giving up poo poo lol.

There is no agreement at all yet, so it's kinda moot to argue the fine print on something that doesn't exist yet.

Shoegazing
Jan 29, 2006

this piece of poo poo forum is gonna be around forever

dans
Nov 30, 2004

Grimey Drawer

BrainDance posted:

Is it that or is it how lovely cameras were? You can always tell an early 2000s picture because of how loving muddy and dreary looking it is.

Didn't waffleimages get all backed up before it died? Someones gotta have a dump of that somewhere, still.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Sir John Falstaff posted:

I mean, is there a reason they're being posted other than "those people look weird?"

Because if any one of these people was, say, doing your taxes at H&R Block you'd be like this is a normal person, whatever. But when you put that same person on the Gummo set and photograph them with a treo 700, vomiting cheese sauce into the vhs slot of a combo tv while several fat amish look on, the absurdity of life opens like a flower.

DaiTengu
Feb 26, 2007

Not until I've had my second pot of coffee.
Nap Ghost

Oh, Hello....

dans
Nov 30, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Sir John Falstaff posted:

I mean, is there a reason they're being posted other than "those people look weird?"

god dude live a little

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames

mysterious frankie posted:

Because if any one of these people was, say, doing your taxes at H&R Block you'd be like this is a normal person, whatever. But when you put that same person on the Gummo set and photograph them with a treo 700, vomiting cheese sauce into the vhs slot of a combo tv while several fat amish look on, the absurdity of life opens like a flower.

i love this post

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

with modern camera technology this would look fine, probably pretty cozy tbh

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you

:perfect:

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

dans posted:

I have so much mrkitty you wouldn't believe it

even worse than i remember

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

did i miss the other basement goon pics

Shoegazing
Jan 29, 2006

dans posted:

god dude live a little

hell yeah

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

dans posted:

god dude live a little

this is incredible

what is he thinking...

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Time stands still for this young man.

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

hes thinking he gets to grab some titties

dans
Nov 30, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Linux Pirate posted:

Truly unforgivable

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames

Code Jockey posted:

this is incredible

what is he thinking...

he looks proud of himself but also a little scared

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

oh wow ouch i missed with the hammer

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Shoegazing
Jan 29, 2006

that dude totally got laid that night

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Code Jockey posted:

this is incredible

what is he thinking...

Kind of a borderline sneer going on.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

dans gimme a pele pic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RunningOnEmpty
Nov 1, 2005
Because I work hard for the money...bitch.
yeah, i'm worried about that. if he still gets money, deal breaker. i don't like bullies. i don't like the idea of bullies being paid to do nothing.