Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

my lecturer has a very powerful accent that is almost too powerful at times, I suppose that having a strong accent is an important part of being a university lecturer because it sure seems to be a common trait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
cellular biology, histology and anatomy are all thought about with a thick polish accent.

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
Remember the dudesons? Look at them now! Professors!

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

I got in a Nirvana vs Pearl Jam argument at work this week hahaha. Gimme Ten for a post breakup drinking session but that's it.

Nirvana should totally be #1 on that list plus WHERE'S HOLE?? The Doors aren't there either yet poo poo like Green Day is? Legit getting mad at people who listen to Triple M right now.

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
No Manson, no ICP, list is bad

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

It is the ideal Triple M list. You may not like it, but it is what peak rock looks like.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

naeka posted:

I got in a Nirvana vs Pearl Jam argument at work this week hahaha.

strangely enough, the scientific answer to this argument is Dinosaur Jr

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

Kurt is the messiah and we will only achieve world peace when we figure out a way to resurrect him.

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
Who would you rather resurrect, Kurt or Pac

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

Muk Dumpster posted:

Kurt of course, Tupac is still alive he's just in hiding working on the greatest rap album of all time is all.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

i'd give it even odds that kurt would be banging on about social justice warriors and cuck millennials if he were alive today

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I smell choice blues

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Muk Dumpster posted:

tupac would have gotten better and better, kurt would have just gotten worse

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Muk Dumpster posted:

Nvj

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

I doubt it, he identified as gay for a while and was bisexual. He talked about how much he hated homophobic attitudes at the time in a few interviews he did.

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here

Isaac posted:

I smell choice blues

Im from virginia

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
Im trying to carry a kfc burger box, 2 woolies bags and get balls at the pokestop, too hard

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Tokamak posted:

It is the ideal Triple M list. You may not like it, but it is what peak rock looks like.

The more I look at that list the less I like it.

The regional triple M facsimile in the Canuckistani British Columbia/Alberta border zone has pretty much the same lineup. Lots of rural rednecks and the urban equivalent of a redneck (snow bogan?) around here so the demographic is similar. Not sure what that says but its saying it.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
easy is my death crush

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
Star wars reboot instead of the tauntaun keeping Luke warm he crawls in goatse

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

Got In Utero out now and remembered when I bought it in the mid 90s during my grunge phase I got accused of trying to shop lift it by the owner of the store who was my uncle but he was too stoned to know it was me. Chopped up some clove cigarettes for some tasty spin on my cones while I go through my old grunge records tonight, gonna be a good one yall thanks for posting that list the Nirvana chat gave me something to do to zone out from the world for the night.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I don't think kurt would be an anti-SJW type - he was pretty pro gay even by our modern standards vs. the early 90s.

I would resurrect neither but I would combine them both in some sort of frankenstein machine.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

tardwrangler posted:

Im having a huge currawong event, sounds like 20 or 30 all calling and flying back and forth.

In Perth we don't get Currawongs but if you go like 10km east into the hills there they are.

loving Perth ain't good enough for Currawongs :smith:

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Wizard Master posted:

That was Pete Townsend from The Who

Ah my bad. Old English rock bands kinda blend together I guess.

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
I miss orkin mang
He looks kinda like sen dog

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I would simply bring ol dirty bastard back to life

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
Great now i have to listen to Brooklyn zoo for the next 12 hours

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I would simply bring ol dirty bastard back to life

he'd probably die again a few weeks later

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Same but the version of 'dont go break-in my heart' with him and Macy Gray

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Caesar Saladin posted:

he'd probably die again a few weeks later

Agreed but imo it's worth it

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Muk Dumpster posted:

Star wars reboot instead of the tauntaun keeping Luke warm he crawls in tfabs prolapsed anus

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
I like his build me up buttercup rendition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG897lNXLcg

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
has anyone quit drinking soft drink? how did you do it?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I started a 4 can a day coke habit

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

I haven't quit, but I've cut down a bit. I mostly only drink it after dinner now, and try to not keep it in my desk. I take it out of the fridge, drink it in the kitchen and put it away again. I allow myself to drink more of it with 'cheat meals' (sausages, pizza...). During the day I keep a bottle of cold water on the table and aim to drink the whole bottle.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

substitution. i started drinking mineral water the 1.25l bottles you get at coles, woolies, aldi for like 70 cents. squirt a bit of lemon juice in there if you need a bit of flavour. worked a treat, because when i was really thirsty i felt i needed something bubbly and that hit the spot.

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Always have water within arm's reach and whenever you're thirsty force yourself to drink enough of it that you don't feel like drinking anything else.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Those cheapo berocca tablets are good too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Airstream Driver posted:

Always have water within arm's reach and whenever you're thirsty force yourself to drink enough of it that you don't feel like drinking anything else.

actually don't even wait until your thirsty. every time you notice the bottle / glass have a couple of mouthfuls.