Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Philthy posted:

lmao at Republicans finally bending the knee to face masks

now if we can get an apology for the 120,000+ deaths

It's because Republican areas are leading this new surge in cases. Also the current talking point is that it's all young people's fault: that young people are not taking the virus seriously and are spreading it everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Whatever else, Arnold did successfully diagnose that Californians were dumb enough to pay extra for "European" bricklaying. The only business sense that exists is finding marks and he found 'em.

Suspicious posted:

best part is they'll learn nothing from this. next crisis will be a hoax too because limbaugh and hannity will say so and the whole circus starts over

They'll successfully learn that you can call anything a hoax and face no consequences, something that they really learned several times before and have yet to be disproven on. Public responsibility for mistakes is a function of volume, not causality.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Suspicious posted:

best part is they'll learn nothing from this. next crisis will be a hoax too because limbaugh and hannity will say so and the whole circus starts over

As long as that crisis is in the next 2-3 months :ghost:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
oh right, thanks for reminding me that limbaugh is currently dying in a very slow and painful way.

lmao

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

This is the only good thing Seagal has ever done.

https://youtu.be/UKa9dKMZWz8

About 1:05 in.

Chapo did a live read of his book and it was...

Well...something else

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2yqryICA_g

Also, at least Arnold is self made, seems to have some level of empathy and wasn't born on 3rd base. I can take or leave him but well...you know. I hear he has bad ratings so he must suck.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

oh right, thanks for reminding me that limbaugh is currently dying in a very slow and painful way.

lmao

nothing but admiration and respect for the slow and painful death, but i wouldn't mind hurrying him along to whatever stage of lung failure renders him unable to speak

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

lmao

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
I can crank it to young arnold but not to any trump so that’s a step up for him too

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Kitfox88 posted:

I can crank it to young arnold but not to any trump so that’s a step up for him too

Google young stalin

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
everyone is gay for young stalin that's just basic science

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

lmao

Are we sure about that? I could have sworn that lung cancer kills a lot faster then this, and he announced his diagnosis, what, 6 months ago?

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
bets if limbaugh dies before the election trump will try a limbaugh memorial rally with all sorts of dumb poo poo going on

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

BigDave posted:

Are we sure about that? I could have sworn that lung cancer kills a lot faster then this, and he announced his diagnosis, what, 6 months ago?

Shockingly, the ultra-wealthy and those with connections to power don’t follow the same disease progressions as the rest of us.

On the plus side, the longer he lives, the longer it hurts.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Philthy posted:

bets if limbaugh dies before the election trump will try a limbaugh memorial rally with all sorts of dumb poo poo going on

Trump will posthumously award him the Iron Cross

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Philthy posted:

Wonder if he will announce a moonshot to fight cancer or just take credit for the one already passed?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if anyone can make a miraculous, impossible recovery from terminal cancer i'd suspect it would be limbaugh (because this is hellworld). but right this second, he is either doped into insensibility (which is difficult due to his drug tolerance) or in agonizing pain. and that makes everything seem a little brighter.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 197 days!

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

It's because Republican areas are leading this new surge in cases. Also the current talking point is that it's all young people's fault: that young people are not taking the virus seriously and are spreading it everywhere.

well, their audience is young at heart*

*mentally toddlers

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Philthy posted:

lmao at Republicans finally bending the knee to face masks

says who?

BigDave posted:

yeah, i was just about to ask that. my cousin died 2 weeks after his diagnosis.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Shockingly, the ultra-wealthy and those with connections to power don’t follow the same disease progressions as the rest of us.

On the plus side, the longer he lives, the longer it hurts.

Yeah but this is LUNG cancer, the gold standard for fast acting lethal cancers. Kills faster then death row in Florida.

Unless they didn't actually find cancer but some kind of pre-cancerous growth?

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Didn't they claim it was stage 4? That poo poo isn't loving around. But like the above poster said, the rich and connected get the special medical treatment us slags don't even know about

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

my theory is that he made that poo poo up to garner sympathy/trick the libs so that he'll make an announcement one day that he somehow miraculously beat cancer and it was all thanks to good old fashioned conservative discipline and hard work and argue that's why single payer isn't needed

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Mr Interweb posted:

my theory is that he made that poo poo up to garner sympathy/trick the libs so that he'll make an announcement one day that he somehow miraculously beat cancer and it was all thanks to good old fashioned conservative discipline and hard work and argue that's why single payer isn't needed

aw poo poo it's this isn't it

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/1277331708338192384

Too good to not post here because most people in the photo are in the insta-death group.

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

Philthy posted:

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/1277331708338192384

Too good to not post here because most people in the photo are in the insta-death group.
didn't this happen back in March or April in Washington or Oregon and literally every single person in the choir group got COVID

e: here we go

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6919e6.htm

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6919e6.htm posted:

Following a 2.5-hour choir practice attended by 61 persons, including a symptomatic index patient, 32 confirmed and 20 probable secondary COVID-19 cases occurred (attack rate = 53.3% to 86.7%); three patients were hospitalized, and two died. Transmission was likely facilitated by close proximity (within 6 feet) during practice and augmented by the act of singing.

386-SX 25Mhz VGA has issued a correction as of 06:00 on Jun 29, 2020

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

didn't this happen back in March or April in Washington or Oregon and literally every single person in the choir group got COVID

That group actually enforced social distancing and sanitation stuff and not shaking hands or anything. It will be far worse for these people

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

Epic High Five posted:

That group actually enforced social distancing and sanitation stuff and not shaking hands or anything. It will be far worse for these people
jfc

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Yeah the thing about the Roni is that it seems to not really spread like crazy except in certain specific conditions. The problem is that those conditions are basically "western capitalist consumption economy status quo" with a side order of AC. Once it was discovered it was overwhelming killing poors and minorities any hope of ever containing it went out the window

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it is pretty clear that pence doesn't really believe in all this stuff about infectious diseases and science and irrevocable anal trauma. he's a shithead who assumes he is above it all.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

it is pretty clear that pence doesn't really believe in all this stuff about infectious diseases and science and irrevocable anal trauma. he's a shithead who assumes he is above it all.

He's a shithead that believes god will see the faithful through (especially at church duh!).

Griefor
Jun 11, 2009

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

This kind of sounds like what the Dutch prime minister did (timeline probably not 100% accurate).

March 1st: Corona will not be a problem here.
March 9th: We'll stop shaking hands. Lol I accidentally shook hands at the press meeting where I said this.
March 11th: Corona is not that infectious, no problem.
March 13th: Oops, Corona seems to be worse than we though, we're going to implement some real measures now.
March 15th: Why are young people not taking this seriously?!? This is dangerous to old people, you need to be more considerate of them!

Yes, young people didn't/don't take it seriously enough, but he contributed a lot to that image himself.

Epic High Five posted:

Yeah the thing about the Roni is that it seems to not really spread like crazy except in certain specific conditions. The problem is that those conditions are basically "western capitalist consumption economy status quo" with a side order of AC. Once it was discovered it was overwhelming killing poors and minorities any hope of ever containing it went out the window

One of the conditions in which Corona spreads like a motherfucker is singing.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
singing requires lots of deep breaths and entails a fair amount of projectile spittle

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

lmao

Same, I’d forgotten about this in the constant onslaught of unbelievably stupid poo poo and it’s really brightened my day

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Mr Interweb posted:

my theory is that he made that poo poo up to garner sympathy/trick the libs so that he'll make an announcement one day that he somehow miraculously beat cancer and it was all thanks to good old fashioned conservative discipline and hard work and argue that's why single payer isn't needed these freedom-activated almonds that are available to order through our website at $49.99

drgitlin
Jul 25, 2003
luv 2 get custom titles from a forum that goes into revolt when its told to stop using a bad word.

BigDave posted:

Yeah but this is LUNG cancer, the gold standard for fast acting lethal cancers. Kills faster then death row in Florida.

that was the case until we developed a bunch of new drugs like PD1 inhibitors. If you have the right kind of lung cancer you can basically go from stage 4 into remission.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Mr Interweb posted:

Nah he's dying. He's been off air constantly. When he is on, he's not himself. He's slower to respond, he takes long silences. As a guy who routinely tortures myself listening to his bloviating, I can assure you, he's not long for this world.

Remember that before Magic Johnson, HIV was GUARANTEED to kill you. Money will prolong but not forever. I would assume he'll die right before November and trump or one of the religious sycophants will say "rush is in heaven, he'll bless us a win" because if the GOP are one thing above all else, it's fake christians.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Post Trump voters realizing that blasotcysts are going to die under Trump here

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1277610490072424452

https://twitter.com/thecjpearson/status/1277607785342087168

https://twitter.com/BuckSexton/status/1277609519737122816

https://twitter.com/dbongino/status/1277607584770461696

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I'm sure nothing is going to make John Roberts take the conservative side in the future more than being a huge cry baby bitch about his votes and rulings.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
Roberts making sure the evangelicals turn out for the next election

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Loooool

" We stole the Supreme Court fair and square" Conservative tears are the only balm I have left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Eifert Posting posted:

Loooool

" We stole the Supreme Court fair and square" Conservative tears are the only balm I have left.

The best part is that somebody could absolutely pack the court by adding 50 new justices or whatever, but the Dems are so worthless that they'd never even consider trying it even if they manage to get the senate back while a Dem president is in office.

It's clear at this point to anybody with two brain cells to rub together that SCOTUS is a political body, but it's undecorous to admit that.