Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

loving this "teenagers have no idea nazis are bad" take, personally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snackula
Aug 1, 2013

hedgefund wizard

JakeP posted:

also the time that he licked a battery for 1 dollar on youtube stream?

I uh, do that for free any time I need to know whether a battery has juice left.

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

lite_sleepr posted:

Buddy I was just answering you!

No you're right, sorry, I was surprised to see you answer so sternly and I should've made it clear I was dragging you along for...ugh, my own amusement. I'm with you all the way my dog.

Snackula posted:

I uh, do that for free any time I need to know whether a battery has juice left.

Can't believe this sucker gives this work away for free

Squiggle fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Jun 30, 2020

oglethorpe2020
May 23, 2020

tux liberation front

lite_sleepr posted:

They're children it doesn't matter

Hard line stalinists who defend Stalin at all costs. Super lefties who swear communism, TRUE communism hasn't been tried yet, Stalin was great, the holodomor never happened but if it did it was just a famineand lots of countries have had famines so it doesn't mean anything etc

https://i.imgur.com/JkqhstX.png

i mean kulaks burning their crops to own the commies probably helped. also life expectancy skyrocketed

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

No. 6 posted:

What's a tankie?

In the context of the CCP, they're left leaning people (generally hardline western/white communists/stalinists), that cheer and think Chinese ethnic genocide of muslims and destruction of Hong Kong, lust for the destruction of Taiwan and general disdain for any form of human rights is something to be cheered and supported.
Real broke brain poo poo.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

No. 6 posted:

What's a tankie?

whatever you want it to be

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

oglethorpe2020 posted:

i mean kulaks burning their crops to own the commies probably helped. also life expectancy skyrocketed

It checks out, that graph clearly goes up.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

I see endless complaining about tankies but I have never seen an actual tankie. Pretty sure it's just like the mythical antifa supersoldiers

Still don't want to go to BnR though

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

No. 6 posted:

What's a tankie?

they're the people who kramer into the thread whenever someone says "stalin was bad, actually"

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

oglethorpe2020 posted:

big thunk as to what would skew Russian life expectancy numbers higher from 1940-1950

wonder if something happened that left a big part of the population either extremely young or extremely old

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Vargs posted:

I see endless complaining about tankies but I have never seen an actual tankie.

Tankie

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Vargs posted:

I see endless complaining about tankies but I have never seen an actual tankie. Pretty sure it's just like the mythical antifa supersoldiers

someone like 3 posts above you with a hammer and sickle avatar crashed through the thread's front window holding a chart as soon as they heard the words "stalin bad"

that's one of them

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

DogsInSpace! posted:

Yeah... kids can be dicks. I was a kid right here on these very forums and would say really terrible things for the lols. Other rightly told me to stfu and mocked me. One time in real life I was 12 and stole some poo poo from a friend who hit me and I learned to not do it again. This is how the world used to work. Like I get not instantly going to bludgeon kids with bats but kids often push boundaries and giggle at trolling. It's just how we were. I never will understand how many online think kids are perfect and precious and must be protected at all costs. Protected sure but when they are dumb you can laugh and try to help. If they obnoxiously keep lighting poo poo on fire then gently talking to them may not be enough. If someone tried to gently talk to me at 13 I would have laughed in their faces and called them words we can't say online anymore. Some kids need a sterner approach.

As an aside: this thread moves quick so has the Lowtax MRA podcast been leaked yet?

wow you're making an argument that it's ok to hit kids. :coolfish:

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

cock hero flux posted:

they're the people who kramer into the thread whenever someone says "stalin was bad, actually"

They also get really angry when the current pogrom the Chinese are waging on the Uighurs is brought up.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

food court bailiff posted:

Said it in my last post but yeah.... some things you shouldn't get away with. Like I remember playing Counterstrike on 9/11 and saying "lol terrorists win just like in real life". A bunch of us said the same thing that very night. We were being shits and we knew it. Eventually we learned to care it made people sad. Even at 12 or 13 you knew saying "Adolph Hitler is totes awesome and genocide lollercaust" in any serious way was going to get you yelled at. You wouldn't walk around with that poo poo in real life as you would get actually hit. You knew it. If you did it then you knew there was a chance someone was going to hurt you. Teenage nazis know what they are getting into or, if they don't, they should learn. Again, from my last post but I was a shithead as a teen and preteen who wouldn't learn if you said sometime nicely to my face. I have learned as an adult to listen to other's opinions and objections, mull them over and then make a decision. As a kid I thought I was brilliant and knew everything and whatever you said is because you were lame. In other words: I was a total shithead. Some kids may not be this awful but there are a lot of kids that were very similar to myself.

gently caress SNEEP posted:

I'm saying not every kid responds to gentle words and whatnot. In my example I was a kid hit by another kid. That seems alright to me as I did learn. As an adult? I dont know but maybe talk more sternly at them and call them out when they are being nazi shits? I have no idea as I avoid kids whenever possible but I'm thinking outing them as nazis first so they get mocked. I assume people said it nicely to them at some point and, again, they know they are being awful

DogsInSpace! fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Jun 30, 2020

Zarin
Nov 11, 2008

I SEE YOU

gently caress SNEEP posted:

I wonder: did this entire argument start based on that 14-year-old that got shot for doing a driveby on the CHAZ?

Or was it something else that started the "it's okay to hit kids" thing?

(Not sure why I'm quoting you specifically, this isn't your question to answer probably)

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Proteus Jones posted:

They also get really angry when the current pogrom the Chinese are waging on the Uighurs is brought up.

"we dont know if its forced sterilization or just really stringent family planning"

LastGoodBoy
Sep 7, 2014

Keep your mind be open window everyday

food court bailiff posted:

Grown adults don't know, either.

madattheinternet
May 8, 2004

PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!
Has anyone determined what “Watch for the fireworks on July 5th” means yet? It’s the subtitle on Lowtax’s Facebook now that was changed in the last half a day or so. He also changed his work place from roughly “I am the owner of” Something Awful to “my empire of dirt.” He’s obviously being cryptic and weird, probably trying to get people to wonder what he’s doing... so I guess it’s working.

oglethorpe2020
May 23, 2020

tux liberation front

cock hero flux posted:

someone like 3 posts above you with a hammer and sickle avatar crashed through the thread's front window holding a chart as soon as they heard the words "stalin bad"

that's one of them

stalin hosed up a lot but also helped free women from their traditional gender roles including involving them in both world wars

they also made the best propoganda movie ever https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31kSvUrBd6I

and gently caress the ccp sooo

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
It means that Lowtax is planning on blowing up the servers on the 5th of July.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

oglethorpe2020 posted:

stalin hosed up a lot but

that's how you spot a tankie

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

cock hero flux posted:

that's one of them

I really got a good laugh out of the post & accompanying image, so wanted to say thanks for that

tankies lol

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I just want to confess that when I sent chocolate chip cookies to the HQ that one time, I didn't intend for it to lead to the goldbelly thing. I'm sorry.

LastGoodBoy
Sep 7, 2014

Keep your mind be open window everyday

oglethorpe2020 posted:

stalin hosed up a lot but

Defending Stalin? Interesting choice.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Did Stalin ever beat his wife?

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

cock hero flux posted:

that's one of them

yeah i think this deserves a requote because its fuckin perfect

Shania Twain
Aug 25, 2008

gently caress

This

Kid

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

oglethorpe2020 posted:

stalin hosed up a lot but also helped free women from their traditional gender roles including involving them in both world wars

they also made the best propoganda movie ever https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31kSvUrBd6I

and gently caress the ccp sooo

What a grand and intoxicating take, Stalin wasn't that bad guys!!

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I'm thinking about that cat from earlier

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Trust fund failson, college dropout, relies on Mom to do everything for him, plays videogames all day, consumes copious amounts of beer, cookies and drugs, ignores his children, goes on an MRA podcast, immature with women, and fails at every business venture thrown at him.

Lowtax is the ultimate man-child.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Shania Twain posted:

gently caress

This

Kid

Antifa supersoldiers gonna punt that kid into the sun then detonate the blood packs in their ears.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Shania Twain posted:

gently caress

This

Kid

Is it OK to punch this kid? Where do we draw the line

FileNotFound
Jul 17, 2005

Applewhite posted:

He actually drove his wife to suicide. So yes.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1988-04-13-mn-1090-story.html

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

lite_sleepr posted:

This is how you make Hitlers.

And cops

Buddy I was just answering you!

Actually I don't think that's where white nationalism comes from.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

madattheinternet posted:

Has anyone determined what “Watch for the fireworks on July 5th” means yet?

For whatever reason it reminded me of the postcard scene from Slacker

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpvpg

But a lot about lowtax reminds me of that scene

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

FileNotFound posted:

*checks off another item on list of things Lowtax and Stalin have in common*

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

FileNotFound posted:

she was 18 when they married

he was 41

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Applewhite posted:

Stalin was a gentle soul... who loved poetry and song. You could often hear him late at night with his friends clapping and shouting with joy!
dont read anything about his family as its really sad to be anyone even remotely near Stalin - which makes it funny Russian people even today kinda think he's the coolest

Jesus! Stalin and Lowtax owned.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DogsInSpace! fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Jun 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

VikingSkull posted:

she was 18 when they married

he was 41

Applewhite posted:

*checks off another item on list of things Lowtax and Stalin have in common*