Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

Danger posted:

I’m not deep into Princess Di lore but was Khan killing her because she discovered he planned TWA 800 a thing being passed around?

I'll believe anything at this point, but it's honestly more fun the more ludicrous the blind item is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
waiting on the big reveal that jeff ep had been funding the pro smash bros scene from its infancy

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Another one I've heard: because Covid originated in August that this was Jeffrey Epstein's "fail-deadly" to ensure he could not be killed without exacting some kind of revenge on all of the people who either ordered it or benefited from it directly or indirectly, and that an incurable disease pandemic would be enough incentive to keep him alive at all costs by virtue of him being too big to implicate, and that musclehead Nicholas Tartaglioni singlehandedly and inadvertently doomed the human race with his unexpected vigilante action of killing Epstein
:tinfoil:

nut
Jul 30, 2019

anyone wanna post the blind items itt to save me having to look at 20 ads in a very small space? if u feel guilty then know that I’m an enty patron

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice

nut posted:

anyone wanna post the blind items itt to save me having to look at 20 ads in a very small space? if u feel guilty then know that I’m an enty patron

There's honestly nothing too exciting so far, although we did get a hitler reveal! :parrot:

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
and lets be honest, cities like NYC need to just go away. clustering a ton of people in tight quarters and forcing them to use cramped public transport with little ventilation is just a recipe for pandemic disaster no matter how you spin it

edit; oops wrong thread, gently caress it *crack* *ping*

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice

mod sassinator posted:

and lets be honest, cities like NYC need to just go away. clustering a ton of people in tight quarters and forcing them to use cramped public transport with little ventilation is just a recipe for pandemic disaster no matter how you spin it

Friend, this is the celebrity gossip thread! Have you considered that if we have less cities, we have less celebrity gossip??

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

nut posted:

Hasnat Khan downed TWA 800 and killed Princess Di because she found out. Ghislane Maxwell’s dad killed John Bingham. lots of rape at Disney with network tv execs.

US and France are fighting Interpol warrants for prince andrew and someone else.

oh and Heddy Lamar’s husband trafficked her to Hitler.

and also the Gratefull Dead were Cia assets used for lsd experiments.

Danger has issued a correction as of 21:04 on Jul 4, 2020

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

mark zuckerberg is jolly west

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Danger posted:

Hasnat Khan downed TWA 800 and killed Princess Di because she found out. Ghislane Maxwell’s dad killed John Bingham. lots of rape at Disney with network tv execs.

US and France are fighting Interpol warrants for prince andrew and someone else.

bless u for ur service what an insane roundup

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
I'm curious how a second "suicide" in this case would play out right now, last year all it amounted to was some impotent rage and manic episodes which faded after a few months, even if the story itself never quite went away. This time last year though the line was going up, people had jobs, there weren't people being kicked out of their homes en masse and they hadn't witnessed several months of every level of the government completely bungling a public health crisis. A cop kneeling on a black man's neck spawned nationwide protests, what could yet another high profile "suicide" of a key witness against a human trafficking network that involves a current and former president do? Maybe nothing but thats much less of a safe bet now.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

AnEdgelord posted:

I'm curious how a second "suicide" in this case would play out right now, last year all it amounted to was some impotent rage and manic episodes which faded after a few months, even if the story itself never quite went away. This time last year though the line was going up, people had jobs, there weren't people being kicked out of their homes en masse and they hadn't witnessed several months of every level of the government completely bungling a public health crisis. A cop kneeling on a black man's neck spawned nationwide protests, what could yet another high profile "suicide" of a key witness against a human trafficking network that involves a current and former president do? Maybe nothing but thats much less of a safe bet now.

They wouldn't have brought her in if they didn't have a better plan this time

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

AnEdgelord posted:

Cops have a direct effect on many people's everday lives. Jeffrey epstein and his associates getting whacked does not, no matter how heinous their crimes. I would still say nothing.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/toast_fam/status/1279510690349436931?s=21

lmao here we go

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
She was Epstein's boss, dummies

Shouldn't he be portrayed as the one who was living in fear of her

Why can't a woman be a psycho boss

Happy Thread has issued a correction as of 22:04 on Jul 4, 2020

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

lol shocking

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
I mean, her dad almost certainly hosed her, so there's very likely some genuine cycle-of-abuse poo poo going on there.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Darth Walrus posted:

I mean, her dad almost certainly hosed her, so there's very likely some genuine cycle-of-abuse poo poo going on there.

so which of ghislaine’s victims have raped children?

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Darth Walrus posted:

Maybe, maybe not. Do we take the psycho known child torturer and known manipulator at her word

Think of all the stories she must have spun to kidnap each child victim or to play the victim instead of the monster

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
https://twitter.com/talulahriley/status/1279506448045805569?s=21

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

inferis posted:

so which of ghislaine’s victims have raped children?

he bought a teenager from eastern Europe and when she got too old for him he recruited her to help him get more girls. she was in the middle of it with epstein and maxwell.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/JCOviedo6/status/1279518040405823488?s=20

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lol ok sure

Spacehams
Jun 3, 2007

sometimes people are mean, and I think they should try being nice
Grimey Drawer

On the other hand...

https://twitter.com/RespectableLaw/status/1279500935438503936?s=20

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

lol always

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
When your all your faves have a crossover event:

https://twitter.com/xeni/status/1279031292063932416

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Epstein thread: At first, I just thought it was funny to agitate this incredibly thin-skinned billionaire Twitter troll.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Danger posted:

Where is this coming from?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

https://twitter.com/RespectableLaw/status/1279517192267214853?s=20

Lol

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Also, gross

https://twitter.com/RespectableLaw/status/1279500946016538624?s=20

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

musk is so loving stupid, he could have just ignored this and been fine.

Zook
Oct 3, 2014

Danger posted:

the last one is basically common knowledge

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Another one I've heard: because Covid originated in August that this was Jeffrey Epstein's "fail-deadly" to ensure he could not be killed without exacting some kind of revenge on all of the people who either ordered it or benefited from it directly or indirectly, and that an incurable disease pandemic would be enough incentive to keep him alive at all costs by virtue of him being too big to implicate, and that musclehead Nicholas Tartaglioni singlehandedly and inadvertently doomed the human race with his unexpected vigilante action of killing Epstein
hmm checks out

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

honestly it probably was easier to create a deadmans switch for a pandemic flu than for the release of his blackmail recordings, class solidarity to the end

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Sir Tonk posted:

musk is so loving stupid, he could have just ignored this and been fine.

don’t worry im sure elon will be able to continue with regular securities fraud and sex crimes against children for the rest of our lifetimes without any issue

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Wait, what does TWA 800 have to do with all of this?

THS
Sep 15, 2017

punished milkman posted:

don’t worry im sure elon will be able to continue with regular securities fraud and sex crimes against children for the rest of our lifetimes without any issue

i'd like to see ol elon musk wriggle his way out of this one!!

ah! well, nevertheless

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/FinchmanWill/status/1279495986394484736

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

punished milkman posted:

phew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

have you been watching Neil breen movies