Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
Just to establish scale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
yawn, wake me up when someone does the same thing just by jumping

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
That's a pretty sharp spike in powerlevels.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Where's da translation :(

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Brought To You By posted:

That's a pretty sharp spike in powerlevels.
You do know this is the series with Saitama right?

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Fartbox posted:

Where's da translation :(

Right here:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/952595/1

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

lmao the End page

f a c t s

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I only follow OPM casually but I felt like it was kinda weird how the webcomic never brought in threats greater than Boros. I guess Murata's pass is going to change that.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

Jerkface posted:

I'm psyklos' visible psychic areolas

I’m her apparently required psychic reading glasses!

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Asimo posted:

You do know this is the series with Saitama right?

Yes, this isn't about him but about having someone just cut off a portion of the planet. Especially when compared to how things were scaled in the webcomic compared to now.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
I'm the small 1 panel of psyklos rear end

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

bees x1000 posted:

I only follow OPM casually but I felt like it was kinda weird how the webcomic never brought in threats greater than Boros. I guess Murata's pass is going to change that.

My friend you may have not been paying attention.

TowerofOil
May 22, 2007

You don't need a doctor, I'm a christian scientist.

Bread Liar
How many times do you think Murata redrew that one full body panel of pysklos?

What do you think it looked like before One told him to tone it down abit?

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
metal bat or watchdog man could easily defeat boros at this point

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

Big Leg posted:

Watchdog man defending his home city maybe, Metal Bat probably not. Boros is still stronger than basically everything except Psykorochi and might still be able to clown on Psykorochi. Seeing as it took the combined force of a serious punch and his own collapsing star roaring cannon to run out his regeneration. Especially when he explicitly states CSRC drains a lot of regeneration energy to perform. Boros power scaling is awkward because he only hits Saitama and his own ship, but he does an absurd amount of damage to said ship and is strong enough to punt Saitama to the moon in a single instant.

For context that’s a planet destroying attack and something capable of beating a planet destroying attack and he still lives long enough to have a conversation. So far only Psykorochi has shown even close to the amount of power necessary to keep Boros in the ground. Which requires him not to just kick her head off the second he enters Meteoric Burst and becomes fast enough to effectively perform instant transmission.

Boros was an extinction level threat and he only did very little because Saitama was there to solo him.

This is not to say Psykorochi isn’t powerful, just pointing out she’s not that far past Boros yet.

Lord_Magmar fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Jul 7, 2020

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

TowerofOil posted:

How many times do you think Murata redrew that one full body panel of pysklos?

What do you think it looked like before One told him to tone it down abit?

Murata's just a man who loves drawing his wife. And in proportions just a bit more realistic than women in One Piece, I'm sure she wasn't like, Demon Mom figured or anything.

Big Leg posted:

It turns out Child Emperor could've taken Boros, Phoenixman was just far stronger.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
Should also be stated that Boros's power was all his own. He didn't fuse with anyone or get power ups from eldritch beings.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I still like the theory someone posted waaaayyyy back in the thread that Virusman was the most powerful antagonist shown so far

though it's pretty clear that this "God" that gave Homeless Emperor and now Psykorochi their powers is probably going to be the biggest threat

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

CharlestonJew posted:

I still like the theory someone posted waaaayyyy back in the thread that Virusman was the most powerful antagonist shown so far

though it's pretty clear that this "God" that gave Homeless Emperor and now Psykorochi their powers is probably going to be the biggest threat

How do you know he's God? Does he have ID?

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Turns out God is the Idea of Evil and this OPM run is just a decade-long buildup to Murata announcing he's taking over for Miura.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

CharlestonJew posted:

Is that what happened? The homeless emperor and psycho are mooching from the same power source?

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

Parrotine posted:

Is that what happened? The homeless emperor and psycho are mooching from the same power source?

Well no gaurantee, but Homeless Emperor said he was given powers by god, and Psykorochi is now making the same claim. Although given the serpent of Eden visuals it's possible that it's "satan" pretending to be god in the case of Psykorochi.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I feel like most dragon level monsters couldnt destroy the earth, which puts Boros above them. He is somewhere between dragon and god

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Either that or she made psychic connection to the force of Saitama's punch when he rejected being assimilated.

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009
Zeno vs Saitama go

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Bushmaori posted:

Zeno vs Saitama go

Well, it all depends on if Zeno gets a head start. Of course, none of his attacks will ever reach Saitama.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The latest chapter is sure... something.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

it's two powerful strong independent badass women going to to toe with eachother my friend

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Fartbox posted:

it's two powerful strong independent badass women going to to toe with eachother my friend

And one of them appears to be naked

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
And the other is a psychic manifestation not wearing anything.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Lmao tatsumaki wondering where the power came from with a perfect shot of the damage Saitama did to the moon by jumping off of it behind her

suicide4sexbots
Jul 24, 2015

caught in a hyperloop,
spun out into static -
you were never there,
i was never here

so why does my car
still smell like ass
College Slice
oppai so stronk... it can no longer be contained. but it may be the only thing keeping this maniac manga going

that said, how can Tats possibly face it down, she's just not equipped for this battle

the only thing certain is that shonen never changes

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Give me more butts, not less tbh

Man-butts

Girl-butts

Monster-butts

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
In retrospect the thread tag was downright prophetic.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
It all starts with Saitama's shirt, inception-ing ideas into Murata...

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Shugojin posted:

Lmao tatsumaki wondering where the power came from with a perfect shot of the damage Saitama did to the moon by jumping off of it behind her

This rules even though I somehow missed this detail that was front and center.

Captain_duck
Dec 3, 2005

I swear nice bushes!
So uh, im not a scientist. But slicing off a piece of ocean like that and the top dropping down would cause a world ending tsunami. Like only people living deep into mountains might survive. Would be unstoppable.

I guess saitama will do a special punch to fix it

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Captain_duck posted:

So uh, im not a scientist. But slicing off a piece of ocean like that and the top dropping down would cause a world ending tsunami. Like only people living deep into mountains might survive. Would be unstoppable.

I guess saitama will do a special punch to fix it

Blast will fix it off screen to explain why he is absent

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

suicide4sexbots posted:

oppai so stronk... it can no longer be contained. but it may be the only thing keeping this maniac manga going

that said, how can Tats possibly face it down, she's just not equipped for this battle

the only thing certain is that shonen never changes

A big part of me is wondering if all these massive displays of power are only in service to having Garou eventually one-shot Psyclos to show that he's reached near-Saitama levels of strength...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plek
Jul 30, 2009

Supersonic Shine posted:

But no, seriously, the loving tectonic plate getting lifted out of the ground looks drat near close to a photo. I thought nothing would top the base getting torn out of the ground for a while, but that was just insane to watch.

Not just lifted, she straight up cut a swath of the planet away.