Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
When i was a kid i thought that "whore" was pronounced like "war"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

A black woman wearing rags, a captain's hat, wraparound goggles, and a skull bandana, named BUTT MAN, and armed with a rifle that shoots irradiated bullets? I'm hosed.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

captainOrbital posted:

When i was a kid i thought that "whore" was pronounced like "war"

According to most old men, it's pronounced "who're"

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
unless those old men are paulie walnuts

English is such a hosed up language. if i ever start a band I'm going to call it "Read Lead"

captainOrbital has a new favorite as of 22:34 on Jul 11, 2020

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

marshmallow creep posted:

This is the ideal horde body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperkalemic_periodic_paralysis_(equine)

quote:

The disease is linked to the bloodline of the famous American Quarter Horse stallion Impressive, who has over 55,000 living descendants as of 2003.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

captainOrbital posted:

English is such a hosed up language. if i ever start a band I'm going to call it "Read Lead"

Here's a recreation of an album cover I drew as a 12 year old lad:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Wow that eight-legged horse is pretty swole.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Centaur John Ritter being riddin by slave Lea Betty White.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Mighty Moltres posted:

nurple

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

The Mighty Moltres posted:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

3D Megadoodoo posted:

A black woman wearing rags, a captain's hat, wraparound goggles, and a skull bandana, named BUTT MAN, and armed with a rifle that shoots irradiated bullets? I'm hosed.

Yeah, I got a magic using vampire wearing a ball gown named CUMSLUT.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

What are the rest of the clothes named?

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Bold of you to assume there are more clothes.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

RandomFerret posted:

What are the rest of the clothes named?

Moon M(USER WAS INSTABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Cartoon Man posted:

Dope but I feel like she’s earned a nice six pack in any and all renditions

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Cartoon Man posted:

I, uh, would like to know if, you know, there are more like this?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

I doubt that Magic Johnson can kill me but he can sure as poo poo gently caress me up at basketball.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BiggerBoat posted:

I doubt that Magic Johnson can kill me but he can sure as poo poo gently caress me up at basketball.

He could give you the AIDS, tbf

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

https://twitter.com/TheAndrewNadeau/status/1281363908318629888

I also choose this guy's wife

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I hate this poo poo on principle but this one was so ridiculous it might have tipped their hand

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

This is a couple pages back, but I have a coworker who did some traveling in the 80s, and she ran into a Hungarian man in Switzerland somewhere who learned English from John Wayne movies. I think about this from time to time. Is there a guy in Uzbekistan who learned English from the Sopranos? Is there a Ghanan who really loves Jersey Shore?

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
My Japanese teacher in Highschool's second language was Spanish. He learned English from watching professional wrestling with Spanish subtitles while teaching in Argentina.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Babylon Astronaut posted:

My Japanese teacher in Highschool's second language was Spanish. He learned English from watching professional wrestling with Spanish subtitles while teaching in Argentina.

I'm not even mad. That's just impressive.

Nazattack
Oct 21, 2008

I am SO triggered right now.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Quick Quiz!

Is this against junk or vaccines?

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...
So what you're saying is that all those horses are constipated

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Buckets posted:

So what you're saying is that all those horses are constipated

And that guy. Just look at his face.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Elfface posted:

Epitome was the one that tripped me up. Though I think a powerful spellbook called the Epi-tome would be a cool pun.

not like this

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Zetsubou-san posted:

not like this

I think I've just had an epiphany about the brand Epiphone!

no, I know.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

Samovar posted:

Quick Quiz!

Is this against junk or vaccines?

The dude at least looks like he survived to his teens, so it can't be anti-vaccine.

AlexanderCA
Jul 21, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Blue Footed Booby posted:

This is a couple pages back, but I have a coworker who did some traveling in the 80s, and she ran into a Hungarian man in Switzerland somewhere who learned English from John Wayne movies. I think about this from time to time. Is there a guy in Uzbekistan who learned English from the Sopranos? Is there a Ghanan who really loves Jersey Shore?

Me and probably millions of others learned English from the subbed cartoons they used to show on TV. Sadly, nowadays everything is dubbed I believe. Unfortunately my watching batman did not leave me sounding like Kevin Conroy in English.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

I legit gave myself a scare when I was walking home late one night and out of the corner of my eye I spotted some rounded object with stripes on the other side of a picket fence and my brain went "A RACCOON IS ATTACKING YOU!" and I leapt aside.

I live in a continent which does not have raccoons.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
When I was younger no one had explained to me that raccoons were violent and viscious I had watched the raccoon Ghibli movie with the giant nutsacks and wanted to befriend a raccoon it ended up clawing the poo poo out of me and I had to get a rabies shot.

Schadenfreude on me I guess

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I legit gave myself a scare when I was walking home late one night and out of the corner of my eye I spotted some rounded object with stripes on the other side of a picket fence and my brain went "A RACCOON IS ATTACKING YOU!" and I leapt aside.

I live in a continent which does not have raccoons.

And you don't even have the "it's some deep evolutionary memory" defense, since raccoons and humans evolved on different continents

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
The happiest place on Ear-... :stare:

https://twitter.com/jimmisimpson/status/1282102554843742210

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Do people usually hunt birds with rifles?