Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Just Offscreen posted:

Hey I know this is from a couple pages back but what the gently caress is wrong with you?

They chose to pass along troubling information?

E:

Here that jelly mold

GlobglogGroAbgalab has a new favorite as of 15:02 on Jul 13, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal
e: ^^ Hell yeah, lmao. That’s from one of the trendiest brunch places in LA, whose owner stole a James beard nomination and a buncha recipes from her chefs and fired them after they wanted closer to living wage compensation

Slush Garbo posted:

Yeah, cause wow dude, that didn't read well at ALL imo, lol. Pastry is good and just and fair.

May I suggest a winky faced smile or smth in the future?

Reading it in retrospect you’re totally right and I totally agree. My apologies, I’ll try to shitpost betterer in the future :ohdear:

For perspective, I meant it through the context of the underwhelming support and outright antagonism towards Tara Reade just because the allegations target a creepy old white dude of one party and not a creepy old white dude in the other.

:d2a:

Catatron Prime has a new favorite as of 15:12 on Jul 13, 2020

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

OSU_Matthew posted:

^^ Hell yeah, lmao. That’s from one of the trendiest brunch places in LA, whose owner stole a James beard nomination and a buncha recipes from her chefs and fired them after they wanted closer to living wage compensation

Reading it in retrospect you’re totally right and I totally agree. My apologies, I’ll try to shitpost betterer in the future :ohdear:

For perspective, I meant it through the context of the underwhelming support and outright antagonism towards Tara Reade just because the allegations target a creepy old white dude of one party and not a creepy old white dude in the other.

:d2a:

We good :cheers: and you make good points, I now think you are good and cool and smart.

Also, which one of you is this?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Matt Christman's livestreams are getting real weird.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

RobrtDwnsySyndrome posted:

It is a warning against climbing a mountain like Duncan Idaho, which would encourage impure thoughts in an observer

Duncan Idaho climbed the wall. Captain Kirk climbed the mountain, and hugged the mountain, and made love to the mountain.

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
Picard debated the mountain.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Chubby Henparty posted:

Duncan Idaho climbed the wall. Captain Kirk climbed the mountain, and hugged the mountain, and made love to the mountain.

E: obviously if one of those two is more likely to make me squart it is Duncan.

Every mountain I ever climbed always masturbated after. Anyone else’s mountain have the same fetish?

GlobglogGroAbgalab has a new favorite as of 16:18 on Jul 13, 2020

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Alright, yeah, I could see spending 2 grand on those.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

E: obviously if one of those two is more likely to make me squart it is Duncan.

Every mountain I ever climbed always masturbated after. Anyone else’s mountain have the same fetish?

it's global warming causing all that meltwater, sorry.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

RandomFerret posted:

Alright, yeah, I could see spending 2 grand on those.

I've now permanently cut out two people from my life because they are being cavalier about the pandemic. One of whom put his two children (one being a newborn) in direct risk because they wanted to get laid by an internet stranger.

COVID really is showing who would hide a zombie bite.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

radical

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Zeuspunching was intended as a joke and I am sorry for any strife it has caused.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Thanks to my philosophy major I really, really appreciate this.

It’s finally paying dividends!

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Volcott posted:

Zeuspunching was intended as a joke and I am sorry for any strife it has caused.

Well NOW you tell me, what the gently caress am I gonna do with these blades of chaos then

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Well NOW you tell me, what the gently caress am I gonna do with these blades of chaos then

Take em home, show the family

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

dialhforhero posted:

Thanks to my philosophy major I really, really appreciate this.

It’s finally paying dividends!

:hmmyes:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

My philosophy major made me aware of the trolly problem in the 1990s

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The joke is that it's not the Mount Olympus on Earth, but the one on Mars

You jest but that is the plot of a Dan Simmons novel

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

But Tarzan... The strangest thing has happened! I'm as bare... as the day I was born!

Pope Hilarius II posted:

You jest but that is the plot of a Dan Simmons novel

Ah yes, the one where the far future Earth is at risk because radical Muslim jihadists left a submarine full of nukes off the coast of Israel.

Simmons is one of those genre writers who went completely batshit after 9/11.

Bogmonster
Oct 17, 2007

The Bogey is a philosopher who knows

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I really like the two astronauts meme, where is it from originally?

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Maigius posted:

I really like the two astronauts meme, where is it from originally?

Ohio mostly

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
lol testigles

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Wait it’s all Chinatown?

Always has been, Jake

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Thorgot
Apr 4, 2010

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

PizzaProwler posted:

lol testigles

:DDDDDDD

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Yeah like Pericles's head.

I just started playing civ vi and lol’ed when Pericles showed up.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

I'm here to phase through doors and show off my oddly feminine hands, and I'm all out of red dick in my face

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I just started playing civ vi and lol’ed when Pericles showed up.

I BISed "civ vi pericles" and the eyeholes of the helmet appear empty instead of his forehead showing through; 1/10 for obvious graphical glitch.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

content

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

papa - potato | Papa - Pope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008