Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Tunicate posted:

send it to the reddit admins and they'll post it

Unfortunately they're a bit disposed at the moment and will have to get back to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

In fact she's not really even british, OR a pedophile, or an intelligence spook! we have it on good authority that she's just a normal human being.

Thank you, citizen! Nothing more to see here. Move along.

Being British precludes one from being normal? :ohdear:

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

jojoinnit posted:

Being British precludes one from being normal? :ohdear:

you tell me, bub

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

you tell me, bub

Trick question as nobody of any nationality posting here is abnormal. but also yes.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

gh0stpinballa posted:

she was guarded by a rotating detail of ex-soldiers from the UK. not one of them thought to tip off the press or the cops. the discipline and loyalty is extraordinary.

I mean she is probably the one individual in the world whose sheer devotion to letting pedophilia happen can match the British state apparatus, since Epstein bit it. I'm sure they've been trained for this.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
So I assume that with Maxwell pleading not guilty, it's the prosecution and witnesses who we really need to start opening a death pool on?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Delta-Wye posted:

Unfortunately they're a bit disposed at the moment and will have to get back to you.
:vince:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
what if ghislain is married to Hillary Clinton?

:tinfoil:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

neutral milf hotel posted:

what if ghislain is married to Hillary Clinton?

:tinfoil:

img timeline, op

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
What if Ghislaine is Q?

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Delta-Wye posted:

Hot take - Prince Andrew.

It's gonna be this. Hence the "retired" British security force.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I had a very minor crack-ping today after finding out that Bob Woodward used to work for the Office of Naval Intelligence

I'm sure it's nothing

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
It's wild that child sex trafficking and serial murder conspiracies are the single best explanation for there being a wildly popular network television show about the Navy solving crimes (?).

Perry Mason Jar has issued a correction as of 16:35 on Jul 15, 2020

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Perry Mason Jar posted:

It's wild that child sex trafficking and serial murder conspiracies are the single best explanation for there being a wildly popular network television show about the Navy solving crimes (?).

I was gonna say "No, the answer is clearly 'cops,'" but now I have no idea where one ends and the other begins.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Read Poisoner in Chief by Stephen Kinzer. I’m only about a quarter of the way through, but so far it’s been an intriguing read on the man who oversaw MK Artichoke and MK Ultra.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Tubgoat posted:

I was gonna say "No, the answer is clearly 'cops,'" but now I have no idea where one ends and the other begins.

I nearly confused NCIS for Criminal Minds, the wildly successful network show about the FBI solving serial murder crimes.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gh0stpinballa posted:

she was guarded by a rotating detail of ex-soldiers from the UK. not one of them thought to tip off the press or the cops. the discipline and loyalty is extraordinary.

lol if any of them had they would have been taken care of by The Firm

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Perry Mason Jar posted:

what's the NCIS -- paedophilia connection? most of my family watches that show

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Wrex Ruckus posted:

the theme song for that show cracks me up. very out of place

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Spergin Morlock posted:

the theme song for that show cracks me up. very out of place

lol it's true

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Wrex Ruckus posted:

The Navy, and other military branches especially the Army but most frequently the Navy and most particularly the Office of Naval Intelligence, has popped up in connection to trafficking and serial murder in many places. As for an Epstein connection theres ONI links described by Whitney Webb in that series that's been posted here so many times - Bugsy Siegel also apparently had an ONI connection which I don't know if she mentions. On phone but the first entry in the series has Jonathan Pollard with the ONI connection, don't feel like looking through the other entries while on mobile.

Basically if you've been following this thread or otherwise been doing deep dives on the topics for a year plus like a lot of us here you should've seen the connections numerous times. ONI gets linked to Mossad fairly regularly too.

There's an interesting bit in the epilogue of CHAOS where O'Neil interviews Manson. He dismisses everything Manson says as the ravings of a loon, which is fine, which is why he didn't include the interviews in the book proper. Of note, however, is O'Neill quoting Manson saying, "The Navy's pulling the purse strings, man."

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

dont get me started on submarine drones. PLEASE. do not get me started.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
You mean Musk's child coffins?

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

is there any truth to/evidence of the office of naval intelligence functioning as a paragovt organization either in service of the cia or as a similarly independent body? i swear i heard that somewhere but can't recall details

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Perry Mason Jar posted:

The Navy, and other military branches especially the Army but most frequently the Navy and most particularly the Office of Naval Intelligence, has popped up in connection to trafficking and serial murder in many places. As for an Epstein connection theres ONI links described by Whitney Webb in that series that's been posted here so many times - Bugsy Siegel also apparently had an ONI connection which I don't know if she mentions. On phone but the first entry in the series has Jonathan Pollard with the ONI connection, don't feel like looking through the other entries while on mobile.

Basically if you've been following this thread or otherwise been doing deep dives on the topics for a year plus like a lot of us here you should've seen the connections numerous times. ONI gets linked to Mossad fairly regularly too.

There's an interesting bit in the epilogue of CHAOS where O'Neil interviews Manson. He dismisses everything Manson says as the ravings of a loon, which is fine, which is why he didn't include the interviews in the book proper. Of note, however, is O'Neill quoting Manson saying, "The Navy's pulling the purse strings, man."

ok, I've only been following this thread since the Jizzmax arrest but I'll look into those more. Thanks!

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Also for more pedestrian evil I think someine posted that report about the Navy base where like 15% of the sailors had a live in slave

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Hooplah posted:

is there any truth to/evidence of the office of naval intelligence functioning as a paragovt organization either in service of the cia or as a similarly independent body? i swear i heard that somewhere but can't recall details

I really want the answer to this too, but mostly because I was talking to my Uber driver back in January, and he was an older veteran who talked about how his father had been a Naval Intelligence Officer in China back before WW2, and I really want to know just how bad that was. Other than "very," ofc, I already know that much

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

re: Bugsy Siegel and similar - naval intelligence has been working with them on drug trafficking since the 40s, read the early chapters of Alfred McCoy's book (although he quickly moves on to the trade in SE Asia since that was his area of expertise).

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Does ONI have any crossover with weirdos in Sea Org? That would crack ping me pretty good

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

quote:

Hubbard joined the United States Navy during the summer of 1941, a few months before the United States entered the Second World War. He applied in March 1941 and was commissioned as a lieutenant, junior grade in the Naval Reserve on July 19, 1941.[13] Hubbard was called to active duty in November.[14] He specifically volunteered for "Special Service (intelligence duties)", an assignation recorded on his commission papers. He spent only a brief time in this nominal role with the Office of Naval Intelligence. After four months working in public relations and at the US Hydrographic Office, he spent three weeks at the Third Naval District in New York training for the role of Intelligence Officer.[15]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_L._Ron_Hubbard

That was remarkably easy to make. Hahaha enjoy your crack ping friend

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

thats just hubbard cosplaying his brief time in ONI

edit:PMJ i will accept defeat at your hands

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Perry Mason Jar posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_L._Ron_Hubbard

That was remarkably easy to make. Hahaha enjoy your crack ping friend

hahaha :psyduck:

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

StashAugustine posted:

Also for more pedestrian evil I think someine posted that report about the Navy base where like 15% of the sailors had a live in slave

What the gently caress

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

the virgin jack parsons and the chad El Ron

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
I'm all too happy to serve up crack ping! Anyway now I'm looking into this a bit since it's my first hearing of it.

Seems Hubbard's bad behavior was being enabled by Army personnel in Brisbane:

He gives a thrilling account of being an ONI spy:

quote:

In a typically cockamamie Hubbard story with more holes in it than a sieve, Hubbard later told Lt. Thomas Moulton, his credulous Navy subordinate, that he, Hubbard, had been a spy for US Naval Intelligence during his time in Australia. See: Testimony of Thomas S. Moulton in Church of Scientology v. Armstrong, May 21, 1984.

In the wild-eyed confabulation Hubbard related to Moulton, Hubbard claims that during his time in Brisbane he was secretly dropped by raft onto Java by the aged four-stack destroyer USS Edsall (DD-219) with orders to spy on the Japanese. In this story, “Hubbard the Spy” is discovered and pursued by Japanese soldiers who machine-gun him in the back.

The machine-gunned Hubbard then jumps into a raft with a fellow spy and escapes into the open ocean. Adrift at sea for a week with no rations or water, Hubbard has himself rescued by an unnamed Allied destroyer 50-75 miles off the coast of Australia. Jon Atack covers this in Chapter Four of the online version of A Piece of Blue Sky. Atack’s updated A Piece of Blue Sky is a must read for any serious Scientology watcher.

From here.

L. Ron Hubbard is the preeminent master of bullshit so I'm inclined to put this in the dustbin (the Army connection will nag me, at best). Fun though.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

he kept chasing radar shadows and whale farts so they took his command away

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

MonsieurChoc posted:

What the gently caress

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2020/06/16/tinder-sailor-hooker-pimp-the-us-navys-sex-trafficking-scandal-in-bahrain/

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

:thunk:

Why do they call America the great Satan?

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Wasabi the J posted:

:thunk:

Why do they call America the great Satan?

I know, right? Satan's way less evil than the U.S., completely inappropriate comparison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

did the Navy find Atlantis or something? the sunken remains of Hastur, the King in Yellow?