Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
imagine going to bat for a Doug Jones. A republican who happens to be on the democratic ticket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drgitlin
Jul 25, 2003
luv 2 get custom titles from a forum that goes into revolt when its told to stop using a bad word.
yes, pointing out that actually Republicans are objectively worse in every way than ever the most right-wing Democrat is identical to stumping for Doug Jones. How foolish of me not to realize that!

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I feel like your being sarcastic as no one ever learns their lesson they just entrench in increasingly stupid ways.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
GB2AI

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

drgitlin posted:

left authoritarians are called marxists. and maoists, I guess. and whatever the Khmer Rouge self-identify as.

CIA

now everybody shaddup or I'm closing the thread for a bit

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Welcome 2 the resistance

We regret to inform you that Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III is a racist.

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/1283417840213606402

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

drgitlin posted:

I’ve lived in America for 18 years, chum.

hahaha ok, let me know more, SA Poster ‘my defense is that I’m actually an absolutely square dildo instead of a smug ignoramus’

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

don't put words into my mouth, i'm not a biden supporter. i simply plan to vote for him and try to convince others that they should too.

lmao

thought this was a shm post

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

imho unless you're a trump voter who suddenly feels the icy grip of death on you, you shouldn't post about who you're voting for in this thread

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

drgitlin posted:

Marxist goons: letting perfect be the enemy of good since whenever the gently caress they crawled out of a test tube.

C-SPAM: Letting the something be the enemy of the nothing

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/1283813432614170624

quote:

They packed into the small boardroom to talk, pulling tape off the seats meant to maintain social distancing and crowding in against the walls. They wore “Trump 2020” hats and carried little American flags, and every time someone said “freedom” or “constitutional rights” the whole room cheered. Almost no one wore a mask; those who did had them pulled under their chins.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

I see a lot of Karens.
But what do you call their meathead balding husbands who support them with tough glares and audible nose breathing.
Hanks? Clems?? Tims???

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Grape posted:

I see a lot of Karens.
But what do you call their meathead balding husbands who support them with tough glares and audible nose breathing.
Hanks? Clems?? Tims???

Kens

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

Grape posted:

I see a lot of Karens.
Hanks? Clems?? Tims???

“Dale”

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Naw to both.

Ken makes me think of polo shirts and lego hair, so a different sort of conservative suburban man, but not these ones.

Dale of course works for a certain skinny fat type who loves militias and Qs. But not these ones.

The name needs to imply a certain meatiness both in body and brain.

Delorence Fickle
Feb 21, 2011
Kyle or Chet.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Grape posted:

Naw to both.

Ken makes me think of polo shirts and lego hair, so a different sort of conservative suburban man, but not these ones.

Dale of course works for a certain skinny fat type who loves militias and Qs. But not these ones.

The name needs to imply a certain meatiness both in body and brain.

Tom

In 10-15 years, they’ll be Jareds.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Grape posted:

I see a lot of Karens.
Hanks? Clems?? Tims???

Daren

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
I though we'd all agreed On "Chad"

Or is that still reserved for frat bros?

Otherwise, I'm seconding "Tom" or maybe suggesting David.

10 or 20 years or now, it will easily be "Dylan".

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Kyle seems right.
Chet is too bougie though.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
CHYLE
Chuddified Yelp-review Leaving Excrement

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

We decided like a month ago that Karen is gender neutral and would piss these faux masculine shitlords off even more

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

https://twitter.com/Crypto_Brando/status/1283419050090147841

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/whet/status/1283925390159941634?s=20

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

drgitlin posted:

left authoritarians are called marxists. and maoists, I guess. and whatever the Khmer Rouge self-identify as.

buddy, maoists are marxists

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

quote:

A dad who spoke after her said he, too, doesn’t think the masks are effective, and said he’s pulling his kids out of school this fall if the state doesn’t lift its mandate requiring all K-12 students to wear a face covering.

so...this dipshit will refuse to send his kid to school if they DON'T lift their mask requirement? which... ironically results in keeping his kid in a safer position? :psyboom:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Atrocious Joe posted:

buddy, maoists are marxists

that guy doesn’t know much about politics leave him be

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

quote:

Ohio Veteran Who Refused to Wear a Mask Dies of Coronavirus Complications
"I've made it this far by not buying into that drat hype," Richard Rose III previously said of wearing a mask

https://people.com/health/ohio-veteran-refused-mask-dies-coronavirus/

Magic Underwear
May 14, 2003

Young Orc

you love to see it

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lmao

https://twitter.com/Crypto_Brando/status/1283584456629137410

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I love how they talk about Q like it's a normal hobby like Dungeons and Dragons or tennis and not a ridiculous ARG where you believe children are being harvested for adrenachrome and sold on the internet by Wayfair and JFK is alive and Tom Hanks and Oprah are dead or in Guantanamo.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Gringostar posted:

alabama dems are absolutely destroying tuberville by talking about how much he sucks as a football coach on twitter which is both hilarious and shocking since it’s an incredibly good way to attack him

Does not matter what you say, the end result is to force them to meltdown in public (and their supporters.)

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

great story, but also old, sadly :smith:

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/CJSPatriot/status/1283438875675889664

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Mr Interweb posted:

great story, but also old, sadly :smith:

Oh sorry, the article was dated today?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Q posting should be an instant probe, imho

Unless that guy is dead why is it being posted here. Prodromal schizophrenics alienate family all over the country every day

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

I enjoy seeing it

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

flashy_mcflash posted:

Oh sorry, the article was dated today?

yeah, not saying it's your fault. just giving everyone else a heads up in case they think it's fresh blood

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Cup Runneth Over posted:

I enjoy seeing it

Same. Q believers losing their families because they think Trump is a divine agent and won't shut the gently caress up about it is the next best thing to chuds dying of covid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Quote from dead man:
"What am I gonna do? Die?"