Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Cup Runneth Over posted:

I enjoy seeing it

yep

iirc the saddest q thanksgiving diner posts were displayed in here

all bologna on bread with nothing to dress it except bitching about your family making you a pariah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

yep

iirc the saddest q thanksgiving diner posts were displayed in here

all bologna on bread with nothing to dress it except bitching about your family making you a pariah

For sale: turkey baster, never used

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

What's WW1WGA? I don't want to Google it in case it permanently taints my search history.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

cakesmith handyman posted:

What's WW1WGA? I don't want to Google it in case it permanently taints my search history.

It’s missing a ‘G’.

“Where we go one, we go all.”

It’s a Q catchphrase lifted from the 1996 coming‐of‐age film White Squall.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

cakesmith handyman posted:

it's WWG1WGA, it stands for We Will Glorify 1 Wide Gaping Anus

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

quote:

Most suggested that if people are at high-risk of getting seriously ill from the coronavirus, it’s up to them to wear masks — not healthy individuals.

I can't express how much this opinion irritates me. How could it be that people still haven't realised that the point of masks is to prevent you from SPREADING Covid, rather than catching it yourself.

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Gonna go grab the ol towel plate and fix me a sammy

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Grape posted:

Quote from dead man:
"What am I gonna do? Die?"

Strong Sauce posted:

dude called it

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Platystemon posted:

It’s missing a ‘G’.

“Where we go one, we go all.”

It’s a Q catchphrase lifted from the 1996 coming‐of‐age film White Squall.

Which of course was parodied as Back to Squall on Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job! which also featured the Mahanahan clan, men peddling child clowns they keep in cages. This is why Trump secretly arrested Eric Warheim using his deep cover agent Jim Decker, or Tim Heidecker as we previously knew him.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

drgitlin posted:

if your choice is between sticking your penis in a blender, and not sticking your penis in a blender, blending your penis to own the libs is definitely a winning move.

but please, by all means continue to argue that four years of Trump will literally be no worse than four years of a tepid drug warrior who at least wants to do something about climate change.

you know that when you do this kinda poo poo you're not supposed to resort to easily disproven lies?

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

So it’s the forums motto then?

Griefor
Jun 11, 2009

cmndstab posted:

I can't express how much this opinion irritates me. How could it be that people still haven't realised that the point of masks is to prevent you from SPREADING Covid, rather than catching it yourself.

It's a prisoner's dilemma where the gain from the self-interest choice is tiny and the gain from the communal choice is massive and tons of people are choosing self-interest because FYGM.

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

well, twitter just got a lot better

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Griefor posted:

It's a prisoner's dilemma where the gain from the self-interest choice is tiny and the gain from the communal choice is massive and tons of people are choosing self-interest because FYGM.

For these people it isn't a choice. It's the most important thing to ever happen and the result of this battle (which they will win) will determine the fate of humanity and our souls!

Oh, and it was the same the time before and the time before that. Remember FEMA camps outside of every major city ready to whisk all the good Christians? I assume they're still there, ready to strike!

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Vernii posted:

Same. Q believers losing their families because they think Trump is a divine agent and won't shut the gently caress up about it is the next best thing to chuds dying of covid.

Yeah, i think Q posting should be allowed cause there's no "Post Trump Voters Dying Inside Under Trump" thread.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

There's a Q thread in D&D

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

FFT posted:

exactly, there's nowhere to post about it.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

FFT posted:

This is just a honey pot to get CSPAM posters probated.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

cmndstab posted:

When you're entire worldview is "ME ME ME" it doesn't even register to do something that might benefit another person.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
https://twitter.com/Cleavon_MD/status/1282112953609666560

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Corona is a harsh but fair god.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
We need to start making commercials or ads or something with these chuds' posts and pointing out they're all dead because they won't be mildly inconvenienced and not go to a loving bar.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

He got Proved Wrong in the only way that would matter to him, success all around

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The closest they ever come to admitting they made a mistake is saying something like "Everything is so political, and it's both sides doing it! You just don't know what's true any more!"

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

The closest they ever come to admitting they made a mistake is saying something like "Everything is so political, and it's both sides doing it! You just don't know what's true any more!"
That's what that woman whose chud preacher husband dropped dead after partying it up (excuse me, "witnessing") at Mardi Gras in New Orleans did - she blamed the media for being so untrustworthy and partisan that she didn't know who or what to trust.

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

Good news guys, his wife apologised for overreacting to her husband being an insane, dangerous cultist so now everything is good again!

https://twitter.com/Crypto_Brando/status/1283968072831959047

Whether Trump wins or loses in November, there's no way their marriage survives the year.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Comments are savage.

Also, gently caress this guy. He probably just berated his wife and used their kid as leverage to get her to chill for a while. That woman needs to get the fuuuuck out. Excited for this guys to lean what it's like being single when you're a saggy, uninspired, white racist gently caress. Hope he likes prostitutes.

Cocaine Bear has issued a correction as of 18:04 on Jul 17, 2020

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/LachCartwright/status/1284141146516729856

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

These are people that got a job offer from loving Fox News and accepted it. Come on.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

The closest they ever come to admitting they made a mistake is die.

UnknownTarget
Sep 5, 2019

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

exactly, there's nowhere to post about it.

Dude, the gently caress is your avatar? Is that a domestic abuse victim?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

UnknownTarget posted:

Dude, the gently caress is your avatar? Is that a domestic abuse victim?

Nah, she was a victim of Bernie Bros in 2016

UnknownTarget
Sep 5, 2019

Iron Crowned posted:

Nah, she was a victim of Bernie Bros in 2016

Not sure if you're kidding...even if not, how is that acceptable here?

Like didn't lowtax do the whole domestic abuse thing and an avatar like that is ok??

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

UnknownTarget posted:

Like didn't lowtax do the whole domestic abuse thing and an avatar like that is ok??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Todd_mugging_hoax

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

UnknownTarget posted:

it was self-inflicted

UnknownTarget
Sep 5, 2019

Ok, that's better I guess :\ still requires some insight that a casual observer (i.e. me) wouldn't know but...whatever, I don't want to make it a thing if that's the situation.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

UnknownTarget posted:

Do you mind if I ask how old you are?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Also that's a redtext so its not like he chose it himself

Reprogram Plus
Sep 24, 2007

StashAugustine posted:

Also that's a redtext so its not like he chose it himself

Unless it was self inflicted :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

UnknownTarget posted:

many people are saying, BLACKS RULE