Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Well done Leeds, even though I hate your loving awful football club at least I don't have to see that smug prick Bamford for at least a season as I won't be watching any PL football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
cant see bamford thriving in the prem. of course when i said the same about gayle he scored three goals in three games. anyone seen this revisionism about leeds btw? like revie gave them a bad name and they were a bunch of nice young lads in the 90s lol

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Breath Ray posted:

cant see bamford thriving in the prem. of course when i said the same about gayle he scored three goals in three games. anyone seen this revisionism about leeds btw? like revie gave them a bad name and they were a bunch of nice young lads in the 90s lol

Bamford failed in the PL with Palace, Norwich and Burnley then cried like a little bitch to Steve Gibson to save him.

Then he hosed us off for Leeds and Jesus Christ he's such a cheating little oval office even typing his name is making me angry.

He'll be a perennial benchwarmer in the PL at Leeds.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/craig_johns/status/1284462013616455685?s=20

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Colony Collapse Disorder

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
brentford are poo poo

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Come on boro you loving wastemen

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

sassassin posted:

Come on boro you loving wastemen

we're going to stay up purely because of other teams being marginally worse than we are

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Breath Ray posted:

my first memories of leeds are woodgate and bowyer doing racisms

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

lomzus posted:

brentford are poo poo

:ck5:

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

We’re going to lose to QPR though obviously

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Colony Collapse Disorder

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

Looking forward to next season of STID.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

XBenedict posted:

Looking forward to next season of STID.

When we watched it, we couldn't hear him (Donald) and not hear David Brent. I know it's just a Reading accent but it's still uncanny.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

2nd place is lava

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I've always been a big fan of Stoke City FC and I'm sure they're going to do us all proud by battering Notts Forest on Wednesday.

I don't have any hope for Hull.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

sassassin posted:

I've always been a big fan of Stoke City FC

Wrong thread. This thread is for football.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Stoke are the best at football shut yer traps

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Wigan's appeal date is the 31st July. The Season ends tomorrow night.

What the gently caress, how has this been so completely and utterly mismanaged?

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
if we get hit with a 12-point deduction we're down; but if not, we're safe :pray:

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Dell_Zincht posted:

Wigan's appeal date is the 31st July. The Season ends tomorrow night.

What the gently caress, how has this been so completely and utterly mismanaged?

It doesn't make any sense. I read a few things last night that said that even if wigan get relegated they could still be in the championship because the appeal might drag on into next season. The statement released by the efl is written in such legalese that it clears up nothing. The situation is a farce and adding sheff wed, derby and brum to the mix makes it even more ludicrous.

Personally I hope wigan stay up and luton go down instead because nathan jones is a wanker.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Personally I hope Wigan get enough points to stay up even with the points deduction so the penalty instead rolls over to next season.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

sassassin posted:

Personally I hope Wigan get enough points to stay up even with the points deduction so the penalty instead rolls over to next season.

The penalty is going to happen this season regardless according to the efl report.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Meat Wagon posted:

The penalty is going to happen this season regardless according to the efl report.

So nailed on it won't, then.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Up the Stoke

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Boro safe by the looks of it :)

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Thirteenth Step posted:

We’re going to lose to QPR though obviously

I’m very happy this looks like it’ll be wrong

E: lmao I post this and QPR equalize, cool cool cool

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
I was not expecting to still be in with a shout of automatic promotion with 20 minutes left. I wonder which match I'm going to curse by posting this.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Forest playing like they don't know they're 1 goal away from missing out on the playoffs. They are awful.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Yay Barnsley :toot:

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
4-1 Stoke. yw sassassin

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Wigan relegated, subject to appeal! Barnsley somehow survive haha

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Get in the lads (incl. the stoke city lads, my fav lads)

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Dell_Zincht posted:

Wigan relegated, subject to appeal! Barnsley somehow survive haha

loving Dingles.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Holy loving poo poo we did it. I don’t care that it was a complete shambles and the squad needs a massive overhaul. Albion were in dire straits financially if we didn’t go up and there’s no way we’d make it through the playoffs. What a bottle job by brentford.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
I wish Boro went down

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

African AIDS cum posted:

I wish Boro went down

Warnock is a genius

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Congrats to Brentford for winning the avoid promotion race. We tried but they just nicked it at the end.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

chaoslord posted:

Yay Barnsley :toot:

this

also lol forest how

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
gently caress sake Brentford. Quite fancy Fulham for the playoffs I think