Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/NikkiMcR/status/1285689782501355521?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Is he blinking P-A-R-D-O-N in morse code?

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1285694278694567936

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Also Twitter is banning QAnon activity lol. Thread.

https://twitter.com/TwitterSafety/status/1285726278868402177

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1285727144417558528?s=19

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

huh so the storm was coming after all

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/kelbarger/status/1285739658798931968?s=20

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

And all those people killed in mass shootings by Q enthusiasts are just a false flag. Obviously

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

and assassinate the former head of the gambino crime family

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

I mean really, that sounds like a plus.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

"Guys please retweet this so Q will see it"

:qq:

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1285714220777177094?s=20

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

q followers realising that there was a conspiracy the entire time, except they are the bad guys

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?
I wonder how many Evangelical Qanon cultists learned anything from the part of the bible (2 Kings 3:27) where child sacrifice by the elite defeats God's own army.

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->
there was an effort post I read on these forums once, I think in a stickied 'quote good effortposts here!' thread, that was about the origins of the 'blood libel' myth, I think it went back to rome v. carthage and maybe even earlier. I've been looking for it for a couple days, and come up empty, but I'd really like to have that copypasta to throw at some people on FB...

anybody know what I'm talking about?

Xotl
May 28, 2001

Be seeing you.
The only thing along those lines I remember here (including the repost that you mention) was this:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?&threadid=3893410&pagenumber=191#post497569025

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

History flying by so fast I somehow completely forgot this, lol

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

so is Q consensus that Deep State killed Epstein or Good Man Trump killed him? Why wasn't he replaced with a body double?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

abigserve posted:

q followers realising that there was a conspiracy the entire time, except they are the bad guys

That one goober wrote "there's been a few credibles that seem to have gone rogue today"

What does that mean?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Republicans trying to get away from Q is going to be good

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1285799880510902278?s=19

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Calico Heart posted:

so is Q consensus that Deep State killed Epstein or Good Man Trump killed him? Why wasn't he replaced with a body double?

Deep state did it but I've legitimately never seen one of them talk about how Trump failed or anything critical about letting it happen. It's just the deep state did it stop asking questions.

edit:

lmao

Phoix fucked around with this message at 13:35 on Jul 22, 2020

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
The big wet weak president is actually so strong I insist as I'm masked and hauled to the looney bin.

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Phoix posted:

Deep state did it but I've legitimately never seen one of them talk about how Trump failed or anything critical about letting it happen. It's just the deep state did it stop asking questions.

The all powerful all knowing, mighty Q (a.ka. Donald J. Trump), just waiting for the trap to be sprung! While also being so politically impotent that his policies regularly get shut down and he's been reduced to 'acting' appointments throughout his administration and the things he says are important to him don't happen or happen poorly.

Qanon's looking at the actual history of what the prophets have said he is doing vs what has actually happened would be good but I wouldn't hold my breath.

"Your peasant brain can't think 18 layers deep so just accept what we tell you and hold the faith" has worked for thousands of years, I wouldn't expect that to change today.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/GeraldoRivera/status/1285907428371046401?s=20

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

bUt iM a DiGItAl sOldiEr

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

bird with big dick posted:

bUt iM a DiGItAl sOldiEr
i'm a mechanical

i'm a mechanical

i'm a mechanical man

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

:whitewater:

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1285714220777177094/photo/1

There's two (or three or even four) competing lines of thought on Epstein's suicide.

1. Clinton did it, Everyone knows that the Clinton's kill people and there are photos of Bill and Hillary with Epstein and Bill rode on Epstein's plane when he had donated it to a fund raiser
2. Trump did it, There is a long history of Trump and Epstein together, including court cases implicating them in the rape of a child, also Trump is in power now
(3. They both are the two sides of the same coin, lol if you don't think it's all one big conspiracy)
(4. They both are the two sides of the same coin, put them all in prison)

What we have just seen recently though is that when Bill Barr wants some morally ambiguous thugs who are willing to break rules and smash the heads of protesters, no questions asked, he pulls them from the Bureau of Prisons.

The same people who were tasked with maintaining a vigil over Epstein.

Just saying.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
First they came for the pedophiles, and i did not speak out because-ah! oop
*cough*

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->

Xotl posted:

The only thing along those lines I remember here (including the repost that you mention) was this:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?&threadid=3893410&pagenumber=191#post497569025

that's it, thank you so, so much.
And thanks to Twoday for the composition.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I think the Queen killed Epstein, personally.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
Cross from uspol

https://twitter.com/TwitterSafety/status/1285726278868402177

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Conservatives accusing Twitter of violating their free speech in 3, 2, 1... Despite the 1st amendment not applying and also that hate speech and speech to coordinate criminal behavior are not protected classes of speech.

While they conveniently look away from, or cheer on, what an actual free speech violations looks like in Portland and across the rest of the US.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Murgos posted:

Conservatives accusing Twitter of violating their free speech in 3, 2, 1... Despite the 1st amendment not applying and also that hate speech and speech to coordinate criminal behavior are not protected classes of speech.

While they conveniently look away from, or cheer on, what an actual free speech violations looks like in Portland and across the rest of the US.
The GOP says qanon is a bs movement Astro turfed by the left wing media.

Which is an amazing full circle of hilariousness

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Murgos posted:

Conservatives complain Twitter violates their free speech, while Twitter likely does nothing of actual importance to any of these accounts.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Yeah, my brother and I were having a argument (he's been deep into Q for years) and I was pointing out how none of the Q stuff ever actually comes true, you just have to believe it and he said something like, 'Some people think Q is actually a front by the left to distract the people from what's really going on'

So, the conspiracy is getting fractal. Which maybe a sign that it's ready to fragment?

edit: Kind of like the old saw about, "When your shoe shine boy is giving you stock tips it may be time to get out of the stock market' Q has been getting more prominent mentions lately.

Murgos fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Jul 22, 2020

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Murgos posted:

Yeah, my brother and I were having a argument (he's been deep into Q for years) and I was pointing out how none of the Q stuff ever actually comes true, you just have to believe it and he said something like, 'Some people think Q is actually a front by the left to distract the people from what's really going on'

So, the conspiracy is getting fractal. Which maybe a sign that it's ready to fragment?

edit: Kind of like the old saw about, "When your shoe shine boy is giving you stock tips it may be time to get out of the stock market' Q has been getting more prominent mentions lately.

Most conspiracy theories distractions from the real conspiracies. And by real conspiracies I mean those with hard facts to back em up

For example:

Putin assassination program
Off shore tax Haven's
Trump Epstein connection.

They will say trump only visited Epstein to get the list of names etc so he could take down the ~deepstate~. So here's the thing if you actually are running a child molestation and child grooming service. Then aren't these idiots raving about ANTIFA super soldiers helping your cause by diluting the narrative or fracturing the real happenings?

Like qanon ppl talk about a global canal of child molesters, which seems to actually exist in some part
However if you even try to bring it up your dismissed as a Nutjob because all the other nutjobs have turned a real investigation into a 9/11 conspiracy type deal.

If you say "hey man the US government used 9/11 as a justification for forever wars and surveillance!" You are somewhat lumped into the same group as the folks that say "9/11 was orchestrated by aliens."

Russia spreads conspiracies that aren't even close to being realistic just to cause the real information to be buried in bullshit.

The next thoetu I forsee happening in the Q spectrum is that trump was replaced with a clone by the deep state and the clone lost the election. But real trump is still alive fighting the deep state while running his own deep state?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

yeah it's great

GOP: "QAnon is just a fake lefty psyop to make conservative voters look stupid and crazy!"

conservative voters: "Some guy who looks nothing like JFK Jr is JFK Jr who faked his death to join an elite undercover anti-pedophile spy unit along with the star of NBC's The Apprentice in order to arrest Democrats and the cast of Friends, and now John Jr spends his time visibly going to conventions and not hiding at all, sounds legit!"

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

VitalSigns posted:

conservative voters: "Some guy who looks nothing like JFK Jr is JFK Jr who faked his death to join an elite undercover anti-pedophile spy unit along with the star of NBC's The Apprentice in order to arrest Democrats and the cast of Friends, and now John Jr spends his time visibly going to conventions and not hiding at all, sounds legit!"

Wnat's this stuff about John Jr?

Is there really someone going around claiming to be him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Murgos posted:

Wnat's this stuff about John Jr?

Is there really someone going around claiming to be him?

There’s a guy named Vincent Fusca who a bunch of qanons claim is actually a disguised JFK Jr. who’s going to revel his true identity any day now (and possibly even be Trump’s VP after Pence is forced out), and I don’t think he’s ever outright affirmed it but he’s winkingly responded to questions about it and frequently shows up at a lot of Trump rallies and Qanon events to mingle and get treated like a celebrity