Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Coffee?
This poll is closed.
Yay! 54 34.39%
Nay. 43 27.39%
O-kay? 24 15.29%
Whatever. 36 22.93%
Total: 157 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

It explains the moon thing. The alteregos are in ccc, the sequel. Ccc would be fairly easy to make with this much groundwork so its probably going to be done after this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Furnaceface posted:

e: Grouchio get off Willo's account.

Will it have Fran? Because the world needs more Fran right now.
I don't know how to invade other accounts. And I don't really care about Inuyasha.

Julias posted:

Nah, I get the concerns, but at the same time it's 1) a fictional narrative 2) an old story by an old mangaka 3) the setting is in ancient japan 4) whether you consider it child grooming or not is really a matter of degrees based on viewer interpretation.
Also this.

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Jul 22, 2020

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Really I shoulda just made a spreadsheet

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Wow you really like Swedish pop music.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

so what i'm hearing is the original game had xenosaga 2's combat system

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Phantasium posted:

so what i'm hearing is the original game had xenosaga 2's combat system

XS2 had better combat

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

kirbysuperstar posted:

XS2 had better combat

lmao, wow

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

it’s straight up Rock Paper Scissors. You input a sequence made up of three attack types and hoped it beat the enemy’s sequence

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Furnaceface posted:

I never did. :(
Are you Patrick Boivin?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
it's really dull and i ended up using a cheat to show the enemy's moves. reworking the combat system will fix the game's biggest issue by a lot. getting absurdly high-quality, well-animated 3d models of the cast is a nice bonus

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i hope they use the new presentation to add more physical interaction between hakunon and their servant, and maybe don't do the big vn wall of text thing so much to communicate their thoughts. it'd be nice if they just talked the same as anyone else and that whole thing would probably stick out more here when they're going for cutscenes this flashy, compared to a kinda budgety psp game or a musou with lots of cutscenes of people standing around for five minutes. plus hakunon has a va now, so.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
fate/extra isn't that good, but a ccc remake would be cool.

it'd be really funny if they pulled a last encore and made an incomprehensible and bad plot remake though.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

If they did a CCC remake it'd actually stand a chance at localization too

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Willo567 posted:

Don't read the Eureka Seven manga
One manga version you should read though, is Rahxephon

Only 3 volumes, very different from the anime and much, much bleaker

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
In a good or bad way?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Oh its very good imo, but, well, it's a much more melancholy ending. Has main characters that aren't even in the anime, entirely different backstories, that sort of thing. It's a good deal darker than the anime.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

hah I didn't draw this, but I was the one who requested it

Exia
Feb 12, 2014

The Colonel posted:

i hope they use the new presentation to add more physical interaction between hakunon and their servant, and maybe don't do the big vn wall of text thing so much to communicate their thoughts. it'd be nice if they just talked the same as anyone else and that whole thing would probably stick out more here when they're going for cutscenes this flashy, compared to a kinda budgety psp game or a musou with lots of cutscenes of people standing around for five minutes. plus hakunon has a va now, so.

They announced during the VTuber Rin livestream that the Hakuno’s will speak now, and there’s the option to turn the voices off if people so wished. I presume this means they will be interacting more directly with people and not just be silent protagonists

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Exia posted:

They announced during the VTuber Rin livestream that the Hakuno’s will speak now, and there’s the option to turn the voices off if people so wished. I presume this means they will be interacting more directly with people and not just be silent protagonists

oh hell yeah

the vn text stuff already gave them a distinct enough personality and voice that i never felt like having them be "silent" really added much and i like their vas in extella link

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Deca-Dence is cool.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
https://twitter.com/OutofVTubers/status/1283790472234725380

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Deca-Dence is cool.

And good.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Ueno artist?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/suzushiro333/status/1286259827950276608?s=20

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

I made a DND character that was a skateboarding maid so I could use those images for my character sheet on roll 20. She was immediately chopped in half by an owlbear at level 1 during the second session when it did 29 damage to her in one round.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Metal Armor Dragonar's OP is so sick and I can't stop doing the little shifting motion along with the one part like the guy does in the animation

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Nitrousoxide posted:

I made a DND character that was a skateboarding maid so I could use those images for my character sheet on roll 20. She was immediately chopped in half by an owlbear at level 1 during the second session when it did 29 damage to her in one round.
Fuckin' Owlbears, man. :arghfist::(

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Nitrousoxide posted:

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

El Burbo posted:

Ueno artist?

yeah someone picked the maid cafe mango back up

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

Such a good slime.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Is impossible to soil an umbrella, lady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N7neoNPBYo

yo, peace and we outta here
see you later, g