Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black88GTA
Oct 8, 2009
I'm the tiny stock front brakes that are (probably) the only thing keeping that pile from plowing into a school bus full of kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

country cars make do

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Previa_fun posted:

I'm the 41TE transmission

Kenshiro voice: "You are already dead."
41TE: "Nani?!?!?"

*horrible broken part noises*

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

What’s going on inside the car? Is that a keyboard on the dash?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
and the plastic cover is missing from the steering column. Maybe they've got the keyboard hooked up instead of the (broken) combination switch for indicators and headlights.

I mean, in all seriousness, the more you look at it the more questions you have.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Going by the propane grill on the back of what looks like a car, and the apparent decorations on the vehicle in the background, I'm guessing Lemons entrants.

Edward IV
Jan 15, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W36pKI6qNKo&t=340s

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Snowy posted:

I wanted to move to Sweden and open a real dumpy dive bar that only had bud tallboys and shots of jack.

Even their rock and metal themed bars are so clean and nice it’s weird.
Big Lebowski Bar in Reykjavik got you covered.
https://lebowskibar.is/gallery/

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

i'm not owned, i'm not owned, as a corncob stabs my windshield to death

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Chris Knight posted:

No way man are you kidding?

I mean like this

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug

I'm the DirecTV satellite dish on top of the window AC unit.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Why is the interior splashed with color? Also the keyboard. I need more info!

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Number_6 posted:

I'm the DirecTV satellite dish on top of the window AC unit.

It probably takes him 5 hours moving this monstrosity around to aim it right and lock on to the signal.

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006
Gather round, one and all, and thrill to my turgid tales of underwhelming misadventure!

rarbatrol
Apr 17, 2011

Hurt//maim//kill.
Well, I like the concept.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

The best part of this is the one random not-a-lug-bolt bolt.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Darchangel posted:

The best part of this is the one random not-a-lug-bolt bolt.

My eyes keep getting stuck on loving up the placement of the valve stem. It's attention to detail like that which confirms the project will end in disaster.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Its for protection.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Is it aluminum for weight/handling characteristics?

meltie
Nov 9, 2003

Not a sodding fridge.

Snowy posted:

No way man are you kidding?

I mean like this

so english provincial rock/goth bar in the 90s?

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
I'm the visible heat distortion at every weld point

I'm hoping that it's just the angle of the picture, but that thing does not look straight or level at all. I'd be very curious to see if it can hold itself together if the car takes a hard tun at speed

Colostomy Bag posted:

Is it aluminum for weight/handling characteristics?

You can't weld aluminum with a $100 HF welder

E: upon further examination, the rebar isn't evenly spaced. I guess my question about it being level and true just got an answer

The Door Frame fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Jul 22, 2020

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

meltie posted:

so english provincial rock/goth bar in the 90s?

Probably copied from CBGB, another Greenwich Village bar/club with the same aesthetic. Except CBGB's toilet was like, twice as wide.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

I'm "Hep C" carved into the bar.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

joat mon posted:

Probably copied from CBGB, another Greenwich Village bar/club with the same aesthetic. Except CBGB's toilet was like, twice as wide.

Similar scene and time frame, they were just a few blocks apart.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

From https://twitter.com/VCBrags

Guinness
Sep 15, 2004

Not a great brag when it's the cheapest Benz you can buy

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
That's not a brag, it's an indictment.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Cripes, is that the Cimarron of MB?

wontondestruction
Dec 3, 2012

I'm a piece of human waste who supports a culture of using gendered slurs, that leads to 78.1% of women in STEM fields experiencing sexual harassment
About 10-11 yrs ago I found myself behind a guy in a convertible Jaguar with the plate YBPOOR. Wish I had taken a pic and maybe accidentally run him off the road.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

wontondestruction posted:

About 10-11 yrs ago I found myself behind a guy in a convertible Jaguar with the plate YBPOOR. Wish I had taken a pic and maybe accidentally run him off the road.

He will be poor with Jaguar maintenance bills

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Nose Manual + Super Sonic Spin Attack
Hey I had a Jaguar and I didn't have any major maintenance bills because I sold it before they happened I only had it 2 years and the coolant tank had a leak when I sold it :ohdear:

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Chris Knight posted:

Lebowski's Grill not only has you covered, it's in a loving bowling alley! The Dude abides.

Sadly, their sister bowling alley with the best enchiladas in Austin called it quits last week. :smith:

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Jul 24, 2020

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

wontondestruction posted:

I'm sure he had his body shop on retainer.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Motronic posted:

Tag yourself. I'm the window shaker AC sitting in the window of the barn.

I’m what appears to be a tow rope headed out of frame to the left.

:aaaaa:

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

STR posted:

Lebowski's Grill not only has you covered, it's in a loving bowling alley! The Dude abides.

Sadly, their sister bowling alley with the best enchiladas in Austin called it quits last week. :smith:

Aw that sucks :( would totally bowl at Highland Lanes tho

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006
Gather round, one and all, and thrill to my turgid tales of underwhelming misadventure!

STR posted:

I've never been to dart bowl, but my friends did trick me into joining a 9 month long bowling league at Highland Lanes a few years ago. Lebowski was legit.

However, sitting in traffic on mopac for an hour, because my idiot friends chose the 6PM start time was less than ideal.

Solar Coaster
Sep 2, 2009
https://i.imgur.com/nVbkeqR.mp4

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Lawrence Berkely National Laboratory, on deploying their scanning electron microscope that can image a single hydrogen atom: "nope, it's too small, we can't find it"

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Oh my god that thing keeps on giving every time I look at it. And then I went to the website.

quote:

The Trike for Everyone Who LOVES Riding Motorcycles but HATES Getting Killed.

Powered by a 2-Stroke, V-Block, Supercharged, Turbocharged Silver 6V92 Detroit Diesel producing 335 H.P. cranking out peak torque of 1,020 Ft Lb., this monster trike screams power with a top speed of 84mph pushed through the Allison HT-740 Automatic Transmission.

You want one. This bad boy is glued to the road at 10,780 lbs dry. Riding on 15" 445/50R 22.5 Michelin Tires, your 80 Gallon fuel tanks will take you anywhere you want to go - all with AirRide Suspension and Air-Drum/Disc brakes at the ready when it's time to take a coffee break.

That thing weighs 5 tons. Oh, and the giant American flag attached to the "Never Forget" cross comes stock. I wish I knew what it said on his bumper ten commandments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Ror posted:

Oh my god that thing keeps on giving every time I look at it. And then I went to the website.

That thing weighs 5 tons. Oh, and the giant American flag attached to the "Never Forget" cross comes stock. I wish I knew what it said on his bumper ten commandments.

Given that the flag is attached to a giant chrome cross and the Calvary crosses are cut into the frame below the front seat, it's probably just the regular ten commandments.