Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Kevin DuBrow posted:

I just realized that in the Peggy drug mule episode,

well i just realized that there are at least 2 peggy drug mule eps because my brain immediately went to the one where she was afraid of being a papier-mache pear/drug mule in mexico when i read this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

"this tastes like turtles"

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Having previously only watched the show thru reruns on adult swim I have been gradually blasting thru it on Hulu. Up to season 10 and it’s nice that there’s still so many good episodes this far in. The one where Bobby works at the poop removal business was real good as well as Bills House which was pretty excruciating in a good way

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009

a misanthrope posted:

the best thing judge ever did is still office space. watched it again the other day and fuckin A that poo poo holds up

when that dude says he just wants to do nothing

i really relate to that

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009

Hackers film 1995 posted:

well i just realized that there are at least 2 peggy drug mule eps because my brain immediately went to the one where she was afraid of being a papier-mache pear/drug mule in mexico when i read this

remember when peggy kidnapped that mexican girl and got out of jail because they proved she was so bad at spanish that she couldn't have possibly even understood what was going on at any point

i think the best peggy episodes are where she thinks shes really clever and good and shes really just an idiot

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Stalin-Chan posted:

remember when peggy kidnapped that mexican girl and got out of jail because they proved she was so bad at spanish that she couldn't have possibly even understood what was going on at any point

i think the best peggy episodes are where she thinks shes really clever and good and shes really just an idiot

It's a little on the nose, but not a bad ep.

Killswitch
Feb 25, 2009
My sloppy joe is all sloppy... and NO JOE!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Stalin-Chan posted:

Isn't that every Peggy episode except boggle?

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I think it was implied that the inmate's wife wrote the letter to Peggy.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

ilmucche posted:

There's some redemption in the genius episode.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

There's some redemption in the genius episode.

I think it's also the episode that gave us one of the most Peggy Hill lines ever, "Well I have enough faith in me for the both of us!"

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

ilmucche posted:

eh in the tainted beer one she's honestly pretty level-headed, and it really characterizes her well (she doesn't just not break the NDA to follow the rules, it's explicitly to feel like part of a work family that the school district was denying her)

Rugikiki
Jan 15, 2008

Illinois Nazis.
I hate Illinois Nazis!

She was right about that bastard Randy Travis.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Dad, could you please show Mom some respect while Bobby's in the room?

You heard him, Bobby. Leave the room!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

did you do all your homework?

what about sunday school

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

This looks like something out of Harry Potter!

Dude, I just vouched for you.

... if Harry Potter went to... Hell.

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Resplendent

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Hurry! Before the moon wanes!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Robert, the dog quaffer!

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Probably from the East.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

He lets me call him Rick.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I would've liked to have heard boomhauer play the accordion

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Hank Hill, your rear end is GENIUS!

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

lol Peggy busting through a door saying "hey hey hey" like fat Albert out of fuckin nowhere

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

hawowanlawow posted:

lol Peggy busting through a door saying "hey hey hey" like fat Albert out of fuckin nowhere

They set up this joke somewhere early, that Peggy thinks she does a great Fat Albert impression. it pops up a few times and it's always great.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

TO DO

teach parrot to talk

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Stalin-Chan posted:

One of my favorite recurring situations is when all the wives are chatting together, and the conversation gradually shifts to Nancy and Minh just dunking on Peggy.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
I love Peggy's meltdown that the soccer mom's don't appreciate her Fat Albert impression.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I'm sure he was paid pretty well for it, but chuck mangione seems like a good sport about being on the show. Him hiding out in the megalomart is so ridiculous, but he sounds like he's having fun with it.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I love that this thread is plunging the depths of drawing out such specific threads

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
My thread ain't much, but he's all I got!

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Marin Karin posted:

I love Peggy's meltdown that the soccer mom's don't appreciate her Fat Albert impression.

But she could die from mild discomfort!

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

ilmucche posted:

I'm sure he was paid pretty well for it, but chuck mangione seems like a good sport about being on the show. Him hiding out in the megalomart is so ridiculous, but he sounds like he's having fun with it.

I love that scene of the aftermath of the Megalomart explosion, when two paramedics are leading him away as he says, "I don't feel so good."

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

King Possum III posted:

I love that scene of the aftermath of the Megalomart explosion, when two paramedics are leading him away as he says, "I don't feel so good."

Starts playing Taps at Buckley's funeral aaaaaand it morphs into Feel So Good.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Starts playing Taps at Buckley's funeral aaaaaand it morphs into Feel So Good.

He also was playing the national anthem at a ball game, he lasted three bars before Feel So Good.

also, "I'm not a chick, I'm a dude! *punch*"

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

BigDave posted:

"I'm not a chick, I'm a dude! *punch*"

Wasn't that from the episode when Hank has to go to anger management classes? The teacher had deliberately misspelled his and Chuck's names on their diplomas to see how they'd react.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

King Possum III posted:

Wasn't that from the episode when Hank has to go to anger management classes? The teacher had deliberately misspelled his and Chuck's names on their diplomas to see how they'd react.

Yup.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

BigDave posted:

He also was playing the national anthem at a ball game, he lasted three bars before Feel So Good.

also, "I'm not a chick, I'm a dude! *punch*"

wasn’t it him slamming the trumpet into the guy’s face rather than a punch

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Raskolnikov38 posted:

wasn’t it him slamming the trumpet into the guy’s face rather than a punch

That's the way I remember it too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
Also, after the explosion... Peggy is asking about her husband who was in the story and says “he had to take this job, no one else would hire him” or something like that and the EMT says:
“Right this way, Ms Mangione”