Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

I'm going to have to force myself at some point to take care of some things around the house and eventually go to bed but for now I'm going to keep chain posting on this because I am enjoying myself too much!

- Thanks Keith

- Octo-Pokey please don't hurt Bizarro-Gumby!

- Lots of Tejas maps and globes going on!

- The original Gob-Zelda seems pretty popular in these parts

- It's not just the cheese on pizza that can melt

- byob postin' screens

- I want to play upside down "chess"

- One of those paintings on the wall looks like another detailed drawing in a detailed drawing but I can't manage to zoom in enough to really look

old friend posted:

ah poo poo ah gently caress i'm gunna be here all day now tagging things that are me but gotta start somewhere!

Kind of wish this thing was my av now ngl

That could be you! If you like probably? But there is a much closer one to your AV if that's what you are looking for!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

nut posted:

July 29

this is insane and very wonderful

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Manifisto posted:

this is insane and very wonderful

Best description of byob I’ve ever read

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Manifisto

the eyes on this one remind me of a Snoo rat

is that what it's based on ??

ty nesamdoom!

more falafel please

forums poster

this is dope khanstant!

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Prof. Crocodile

:pusheen::eyepop::monocle::five:

old friend

daam bitch

This is really fuckin good, this big drawing. IT's huge and it's good

Really love this thing. Can someone clean it up a bit please and maybe add some good colours to it ( i did a lazy cropping job)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:love:

alnilam

Pokey and Gumby is prob my fav thing i've found so far

ty manifisto

alnilam

in it voted 6.9

ty manifisto

alnilam

lmao at this surreal medieval tapestry esque archer hunk :swoon:

ty manifisto

Prof. Crocodile

would like to say that finding my av in this masterpiece did sincerely give me good feels, which is why BYOB is cool and good

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

in it voted 6.9

I think this may also be you:

. . . as well as a reference to that manga "The Enigma of Amigara Fault"

e: oh wait, the hole goes with this guy I guess

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Jul 29, 2020

ty nesamdoom!

Stoner Sloth

this is great, thanks khanstant!!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

I think this may also be you:

. . . as well as a reference to that manga "The Enigma of Amigara Fault"

that was my thought too until i saw the other people post the tattoos

this is amazing

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
is this me???

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Prof. Crocodile posted:

would like to say that finding my av in this masterpiece did sincerely give me good feels, which is why BYOB is cool and good

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Manifisto

it's even got the ring

perfect

ty nesamdoom!

sb hermit

Twenty Four

Twenty Four posted:

Among tons of BYOB fun stuff in there, if you are looking for byob avatars (i haven't found mine yet if it is even in there somewhere but found a bunch of other regulars), here's a hint but not a total give away:

look for tattoos!

Still no luck, looking if I was in there, but I found about a couple dozen other 'yobbers in there. Off to bed, giving up!

Khanstant

old friend posted:

ah poo poo ah gently caress i'm gunna be here all day now tagging things that are me but gotta start somewhere!

Kind of wish this thing was my av now ngl

Made from the original full res file, there might be a slight 1 pixel white border around the very edge thatll show up on very dark BGs, just the brush I use to draw has a little character, which looks like my actual pen drawings but makes it harder to have a hard edge

Twenty Four posted:

Among tons of BYOB fun stuff in there, if you are looking for byob avatars (i haven't found mine yet if it is even in there somewhere but found a bunch of other regulars), here's a hint but not a total give away:

look for tattoos!

also goblin game goblin under hammock cat, nice!

Sadly I wasn't able to get everyones avs, some hard to fit in as tattoo and I cant remember who alls I got. I would just open a random thread when drawing and scroll down and draw avs i hadnt drawn yet. If it's any consolation, your av got the full colour redraw in an upcoming goblin game panel.

There's also a second round of a few tinier avatars redrawn in a tiny mural somewheres :0

Manifisto posted:

the eyes on this one remind me of a Snoo rat

is that what it's based on ??

I'm not sure what Snoo rat is. It was actually based on a "longhorn dragon" I created for something else but fits in the GH world perfectly. Imagine a Longhorn with a long-dragon/DBZ type body.

Manifisto posted:

it's even got the ring

perfect

Bringo!!! I was worried about my original drawing being too NSFW so I turned it into a more abstract composition that gives me plausible denygoatsebility.

nut

incredibly me irl

Khanstant
lmao thats funny bc its literally self portrait

nut

Khanstant posted:

:smugmrgw::hf::smugmrgw:

Twenty Four

Khanstant posted:

Sadly I wasn't able to get everyones avs, some hard to fit in as tattoo and I cant remember who alls I got. I would just open a random thread when drawing and scroll down and draw avs i hadnt drawn yet. If it's any consolation, your av got the full colour redraw in an upcoming goblin game panel.

All good, the little things like that do mean a lot to me :) Thanks!

Prof. Crocodile

omg guys this is why you never see nut and khanstant in the same thread at the same time oh wait there they are nm

Khanstant

Twenty Four posted:

Still no luck, looking if I was in there, but I found about a couple dozen other 'yobbers in there. Off to bed, giving up!

drat i literally just missed you, sorry youre not in the big thing but i do have u in goblin game. and also, I can add you in! actually, ill do that later today after work.

I'm looking into seeing how much of this detail screenprints at 18 wide to make actual paper prints of this on nice paper

Twenty Four

Khanstant posted:

drat i literally just missed you, sorry youre not in the big thing but i do have u in goblin game. and also, I can add you in! actually, ill do that later today after work.

I'm looking into seeing how much of this detail screenprints at 18 wide to make actual paper prints of this on nice paper

That is extremely nice of you but don't worry, it would be an honor but all is well either way,!

alnilam

the thing with incorporating peoples avs into stuff is you will never get everyone so "the first N avs i saw when i randomly scrolled thru this thread" is a totally valid way to approach it and i advise people not to take it personally if they don't make it in!!

ty manifisto

Khanstant
that's the perfect way to put it, and really my av selection was probably biased to people who post in my main goblin drawing times 9PM-4AM CDT

Goons Are Gifts

I love you and everything you do

Twenty Four

I hope anything wasn't misunderstood! I just really like Khanstant's drawings! Part of the fun is finding little things and this one like usual had so much to explore! It is hard to stop searching around! It's great stuff!

byob good feelings always!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Twenty Four posted:

byob good feelings always!

:hai:

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
holy poo poo this rules.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Khanstant posted:

so we are siblings

owlhawk911

finally decided: i'm the goblin w/ pocket burrito being hit on by a robot

Khanstant
u best eat that brito b4 the robot snatches it!!!

Musluk

whoa holy poo poo that is amazing!

so much freaking detail :pusheen:

I wonder what's posted there.

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

It's so cool and incredible I love it so much Khanstant!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

Khanstant posted:

u best eat that brito b4 the robot snatches it!!!

>EAT BRITO