Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

ashpanash posted:

I remember vividly when my friend suggested we join up with a service called "eternal earthbound pets" that charged evangelical nutters a monthly fee to assure them that, as atheists, we would take care of their pets after they got raptured.
I gotta say, as far as concepts for "fake scams to grift conservative idiots" go, that's a pretty great one.

Edit: c/p for page sniping:

jojoinnit posted:

A new conspiracy rises! The Trust!

Seems like a new version of the "Marine Law/Fringed Flag" stuff.

https://twitter.com/janiszewski_q/status/1289163066173722624?s=20

(I don't know what's with writing out posts and highlighting the words you like. Seems new but who knows.)
Yeah, that definitely reads like a blending of Q poo poo and Sovcit nuttery. Wonder if it'll take off with the wider Q crowd?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Straying into sovereign citizen topics, I see.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

jojoinnit posted:

(I don't know what's with writing out posts and highlighting the words you like. Seems new but who knows.)

I'd love to see them cancel their voter registration!

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Well that was a lot harder than I expected, but here's a thing, thanks for the help in figuring it out, hope you enjoy:

https://medium.com/@daniel.ed.morri...gn-c3e5b89dd734

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I wonder how the qanon people feel about schools opening back up this month and kids drowning in their own lungs.

CommunityEdition
May 1, 2009
Oh, the kids will mostly be alright, aside from the psychological scars from bringing death into their homes.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

jojoinnit posted:

https://twitter.com/dreamsmoonbeam/status/1289585409932922881?s=21

https://twitter.com/dane12126057/status/1289652072925687814?s=21

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I will never get over how TRUMP is their literal God King.

TRUMP.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
We must get rid of these shadow leaders who run everything from behind the scenes!

Also Trump is our shadow leader and he's running the entire world from behind the scenes, but this is a GOOD thing.

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug
The latest from my favorite crazy Qanon lady is that Trump is going to eliminate the payroll tax, which will result in everyone getting "thousands" of dollars more per month.

Some people have explained what the payroll tax is and how "payroll tax" isn't the same thing as "all income taxes", but she just blithely ignores it.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Bucky Fullminster posted:

Well that was a lot harder than I expected, but here's a thing, thanks for the help in figuring it out, hope you enjoy:

https://medium.com/@daniel.ed.morri...gn-c3e5b89dd734

What is this and why would I read 2000 words about Q being sent from God? Lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
all of these plots involve shadowy leaders who lurk and control everything and are the very arbiters of greed and ruin...but if you knock on their door three times -afore the cock crow whenst the moon is full they have to give you complete power over the united states because if they don't the even SHADOWIER leaders who lurk even MORE and have MORE control over everything will punish them.

edit: theses plots require
A: a set of rules
B: a set of rules that don't supersede A
C: authority figures that know A and B but only follow B
D: authority figures that are bound by A but only if you know A
E: random internet people who read a website and learn A
F: an overarching authority figure that knows A and B and will punish C and D on behalf of E
and no authority, no matter how sinister, evil, and full of malice and greed will ever change the old rules or choose to not abide by them

meanwhile their holy president chosen by god is trying to change the rules to give him and his more power and are choosing not to abide by any rules

InsertPotPun fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Aug 5, 2020

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Wait, when did Trump get in charge of England? Is he the king? The prime minister?

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

New Yorp New Yorp posted:

The latest from my favorite crazy Qanon lady is that Trump is going to eliminate the payroll tax, which will result in everyone getting "thousands" of dollars more per month.

Some people have explained what the payroll tax is and how "payroll tax" isn't the same thing as "all income taxes", but she just blithely ignores it.

oh ya this reminds me has godking renegged the dinar yet? plz answer quickly, i am up to my neck in dinar

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

I unironically like Anders as a character.

GABA ghoul posted:

Wait, when did Trump get in charge of England? Is he the king? The prime minister?

I believe the Queen is on the Q master list of people who have been executed and replaced by clones, so I suspect that Trump is controlling the clone or something?

And the Queen was the deep state puppet master or whatever. It’s exhausting to try to follow all of this.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

GABA ghoul posted:

We have a different blithering idiot.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

What is this and why would I read 2000 words about Q being sent from God? Lol

That's not at all what that link is.

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

That's not at all what that link is.

I don’t know man, I read the whole thing and he ends the whole piece with a picture of St. Michael and saying that we have to defeat the deep state cabal and usher in a spiritual ascension.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Catalyst-proof posted:

I don’t know man, I read the whole thing and he ends the whole piece with a picture of St. Michael and saying that we have to defeat the deep state cabal and usher in a spiritual ascension.

Yeah the several dozen times the dude called Q and Co bad people and pointed out how they were weaponizing bullshit really shouted out "defeat the deep state cabal".

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Yeah the several dozen times the dude called Q and Co bad people and pointed out how they were weaponizing bullshit really shouted out "defeat the deep state cabal".

My dude, that’s literally what they wrote:

Either they support Q, or they’re a terrible loving writer because they think by co-opting the vocabulary of the crazy people they can make some weird kind of fart-sniffing equivalence about how there really *is* a Deep State, it’s just not the ones Qanons think! And how we need a spiritual ascension, just not the one Qanons want! I don’t want a loving spiritual ascension, and there isn’t a conspiratorial deep state. So what the gently caress is he trying to say?

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Catalyst-proof posted:

Either they support Q, or they’re a terrible loving writer because they think by co-opting the vocabulary of the crazy people they can make some weird kind of fart-sniffing equivalence about how there really *is* a Deep State, it’s just not the ones Qanons think! And how we need a spiritual ascension, just not the one Qanons want! I don’t want a loving spiritual ascension, and there isn’t a conspiratorial deep state. So what the gently caress is he trying to say?

It's pretty clearly a tongue in cheek attempt to appeal to the Q followers (specifically the recent ones) by overtly co-opting their language. I don't know how you could read it and think otherwise. Maybe it went a bit far. Sorry you didn't like it, you seem weirdly mad about it though.

Giving them a way out that allows them to save face is important and if it can help any of the new converts out then great. And that picture of St Michal is bad rear end, and was deliberately used because it's what they use. It's a bloody long and complicated article and needed a strong finish.

And like, it's kind of true. There is a deep state, it's basically the Mercers, Kochs, and a bunch of Russian Oligarchs. Whatever, choose your own adventure.

indiscriminately
Jan 19, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

I don't think a sense of righteousness is wrong or even avoidable, as long as it's actually well founded. It can be dangerous, sure, but I think if you get rid of it what you actually end up with is just passivity.

Hopefully what you end up with is labor, not passivity. Policy making in a functioning society is best when it's careful and kinda boring because that's what doing good work within complexity feels like. I agree though that collective high emotion is a catalyst for change. (Sorry for the derail.)

GABA ghoul posted:

Siberian Jesus

Thanks, it's an interesting episode, what happens when a society goes from "cool it with the religions" to "okay have religions".

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Mustache boy is signaling "no child rape, nuh uh!" As loud as old Dersh right now

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

TulliusCicero posted:

Mustache boy is signaling "no child rape, nuh uh!" As loud as old Dersh right now

https://twitter.com/TencicFred/status/1285914886527160323

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

I don't like that superman is zapping the old man nips.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Did Geraldo also claim he only went to pedo Island with his grandchildren or is that Dersh's? I'm really hoping it's not the third option.

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Catalyst-proof posted:

they’re a terrible loving writer

Look this hurt a bit at the time but I think you’ve got a point, it did get carried away, so I’ve gone back and edited it a lot more, and feel the whole thing and particularly the end is better now, so thank you.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I wonder how the qanon people feel about schools opening back up this month and kids drowning in their own lungs.

They like the waifs of Hillary's adrenochrome farms, pure, innocent beings of light who may or may not be human-alien hybrids and will lead us into the new Age of Aquarius and/or Rapture.

They loving hate actual children. They're smug, screeching snowflakes who need Trump or an ICE official to grab them by the pussy to trigger them out of their safe space before they #cancelculture wokescold participation trophies therapy dog.

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Aug 7, 2020

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Dr Christmas posted:

They like the waifs of Hillary's adrenochrome farms, pure, innocent beings of light who may or may not be human-alien hybrids and will lead us into the new Age of Aquarius and/or Rapture.

They loving hate actual children. They're smug, screeching snowflakes who need Trump or an ICE official to grab them by the pussy to trigger them out of their safe space before they #cancelculture wokescold participation trophies therapy dog.

That's all conservatives though :shrug:

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

DarklyDreaming posted:

That's all conservatives though :shrug:

And when you get down to it qanon is just conservatism with some crazy bullshit on top.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
A US Naval Vessel has docked at a US Naval Port, but the port is the famous one in Cuba. This means that it's dropping off Obama and Hillary and Hanks and everyone else you imagine:

https://twitter.com/USNavy/status/1291494305178279939?s=20

https://twitter.com/IssPatriot/status/1291580599346458629?s=20

https://twitter.com/nicholas_re/status/1291497968986492929?s=20

https://twitter.com/Aickmontee/status/1291498432084025350?s=20

And so on and so forth:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
"all lives matter" I yell as my erection grows thinking of all the death of left leaning celebrities

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Is that Dersh's granddaughter or his date?

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
The Qult is getting excited.

This from a reddit thread on the FB ban of a Qanon group:

quote:

This from a (crackpot) buddy on FB:

"First Trump tells us there is a storm behind him. 👇 Then he tells us today "I have a lot of rich enemies" and "this may be the last time you see me in a while." 👇 Q clock points to post 44. 👇 We may see "my fellow Americans..." tomorrow. 👇 We are awaiting a specific tweet from Trump: "My Fellow Americans, The Storm is Upon Us." When we see that we know that all systems are go. POTUS will take to AF1 and we will go dark for 3-5 days. He will communicate via the public broadcast system. There will be military in the streets and they are there to round up and arrest the guilty. BE AT PEACE. YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES ARE SAFE. 👇 During those "days of darkness" we will see on TV in 8 hour cycles all that has REALLY been going on in our world. It will be "Fall Cabal" for everyone. 👇 I thought we would not see this until after the election but it is VERY possible that we may see it much sooner. (AND it is equally possible that this is a FF.) 👇 When communications come back up we will will have shifted into a new paradigm. The world will know it all (IF this is THAT darkness). I'm telling you what I know and hoping you are prepared. Grab some groceries and have gas in your car and some cash on hand. It is always good to be prepared just in case. 👇 Tomorrow may be FRYDAY. 👇 Turns out 11.11 and 12.21 line up with the :44 mark and Friday. 👇 Check out the military activity in the skies!!! Keep your eyes on God and PRAY!!!

WWG1-WGA Annie Que Portah"

You wouldn't believe the true believers lining up for this horseshit. Boggles the loving mind.

indiscriminately
Jan 19, 2007

quote:

I thought we would not see this until after the election but it is VERY possible that we may see it much sooner. (AND it is equally possible that this is a FF.)

Translated: my faith is impregnable.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Given that Q is essentially Christian heresy at this point I’m imagining a new dimension of hell for them, HeQven where any day now you’ll get to meet the Creator!

Just an endless golf course essentially.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
so we need to create the anti-q. someone on the outside who knows there's no plan!

"18
ys
trump lies constantly because he doesn't know the truth
p{u} pup

all we go one we go the go go"

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
It's definitely happening. Except maybe not.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Disinformation is necessary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

I noticed "save the children" is number two on Etsy's popular search, goddamn qnuchs.