Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I am a big fan of the lobster but not sure what to do with this information

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

I love the little “that’s right” and the COVID flowers

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Apparently this wasnt posted here? :crossarms:

twoday
May 4, 2005

oh yes, I think I forgot to repost a few here:

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

https://twitter.com/charlie_savage/status/1295832935581519872

thats a tough way to make a living

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

So either I'm having a stroke or I just got a blinding preview of what a book explaining the trump presidency to future children would look like

I think I could have wrote that book, the dream journey is a much nicer mesh with twoday's art though

bummer, I never did read that textbook on narrative, it's been on my amazon wishlist for awhile

I bet I wouldn't be half bad at fiction if I had a understanding of narrative

It's a dumb thing to realize in your thirties, but yeah, I guess I missed learning the mechanics of narrative

the rest is silence

twoday
May 4, 2005

what in the world

where are those from?

doesn't look like normal comics

twoday
May 4, 2005

I have submitted the kickstarter for review

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

twoday posted:

siiiikk

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

twoday posted:

hope the reviewer just goes “what the gently caress turpm TRUMK URMTNU” until passing out on the “approved” button. this is how Kickstarter works.

Ayin
Jan 6, 2010

Have a great day.

twoday posted:

what in the world

where are those from?

doesn't look like normal comics
The Super Dictionary, it's also the source of Lex Luthor Stole Forty Cakes

twoday posted:

Hell yeah

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

twoday posted:

:peanut:

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Stolen from the danger chemistry thread:

Carbon dioxide posted:

Ooh thanks, that link is fun for the whole family.

Nebakenezzer has issued a correction as of 19:13 on Aug 20, 2020

twoday
May 4, 2005

We're live!

twoday has issued a correction as of 13:21 on Sep 19, 2020

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

twoday posted:

We're live!

:wooper:

Somebody has issued a correction as of 13:22 on Sep 19, 2020

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
grats on successfully raising 4 grand for this in like 12 minutes

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Giga Gaia posted:

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

so which of you billionaires bought the sailor block within 4 minutes *eyes 2dcat*

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Giga Gaia posted:

so which of you billionaires bought the sailor block within 4 minutes *eyes 2dcat*

I was too late and missed out :negative:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I was thinking about it but I couldn't justify it and then 2m later it was gone!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

lol i cant believe i just paid for this

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

i dont know anyhting about kickstarter, can i buy the reg book then upgrade to the gold leaf one before it ends or is it one shot one kill?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Giga Gaia posted:

i dont know anyhting about kickstarter, can i buy the reg book then upgrade to the gold leaf one before it ends or is it one shot one kill?

i think you can

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I think the only thing holding me back from the painting tier is that I don't know if it includes the leather bound cover.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Giga Gaia posted:

Yeah you can change your amount anytime until it ends

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Hot Karl Marx posted:

i think you can

2DCAT posted:

Yeah you can change your amount anytime until it ends

:cheers:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Giga Gaia posted:

ShoulderDaemon
Oct 9, 2003
support goon fund
Taco Defender

2DCAT posted:

I was too late and missed out :negative:

If you want it, I'll switch my request to the painting level (and leave the contribution amount where it's at, obviously). I'm honestly a little more interested in getting painted works than the altar, especially if I can con twoday into doing something large or doing a bunch of them.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

ShoulderDaemon posted:

If you want it, I'll switch my request to the painting level (and leave the contribution amount where it's at, obviously). I'm honestly a little more interested in getting painted works than the altar, especially if I can con twoday into doing something large or doing a bunch of them.

I'm presently saving cash for an art release of my own and not sure I could even afford it :'(

twoday
May 4, 2005

Iron Crowned posted:

I think the only thing holding me back from the painting tier is that I don't know if it includes the leather bound cover.

eh, sure why not

but be warned, I have to ship the painting from europe, that will be a bit of shipping

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
in for a regular copy, this looks awesome

ShoulderDaemon
Oct 9, 2003
support goon fund
Taco Defender

2DCAT posted:

I'm presently saving cash for an art release of my own and not sure I could even afford it :'(

OK, well, twoday: if I can get you to make me a new different backer level that's just "book + a bunch of miscellaneous artwork with clever text" then I'll swap over to that; otherwise I'll just sit on the remember sailor altar level.

twoday
May 4, 2005

ShoulderDaemon posted:

I'm flexible and have a bunch of artwork to sell, pm me and we can talk

twoday
May 4, 2005

lmao reached the goal in 16 minutes

twoday has issued a correction as of 04:05 on Aug 21, 2020

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

twoday posted:

lmao reached the goal in 16 minutes

16 minutes.... :sad:

Somebody has issued a correction as of 04:05 on Aug 21, 2020

twoday
May 4, 2005

oh my god

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

twoday this is very cool! can’t wait to read my copy. I will hide it from my girlfriend as she would never understand

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

twoday posted:

oh my god

grats on your next 6 months of leather book binding

e: lol

Giga Gaia has issued a correction as of 00:19 on Aug 21, 2020

twoday
May 4, 2005

Giga Gaia posted:

grats on your next 6 months of leather book binding

I look forward to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
I told my wife I bought a book.

She was happy I'm getting back into reading.