Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
QAnon is currently rebranding with a "save the children" push. Freepers do not give a poo poo about kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

FMguru posted:

They've built their own elaborate memeplex based on 90s right wing nonsense (lots of waco and black helicopters and un agenda 21 and the like) that theyve been dwelling in for a quarter century, and qanon strikes them as a bunch of johnny-come-latelies. It's a young person's conspiracy (well, people young than freepers, mostly) and we know what freepers think about the novel tastes and thoughts of people younger than them

It's the same reason freep also seems somewhat resistant to youtube wormhole diving - they don't watch 73 straight of Prager U or Ben Shapiro because they already know that stuff, and like hell are they gonna let someone younger than themselves instruct them or update their knowledge.

It's such a hodge-podge of literally every conspiracy ever that people seem to pick and choose whatever angle suits them best, but you've got a good point about young people's conspiracy.

skaboomizzy posted:

QAnon is currently rebranding with a "save the children" push. Freepers do not give a poo poo about kids.

lol

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

Still kind of amazed Freep isn't a hive of Qanon.

I think it requires a particular flavor of crazy energy needed to follow chains and threads of occasionally near illegible memes and cryptic tweets eternally. They like the simple old-media bring my opinions to me and spoon feed them to me I'm tired propaganda

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

skaboomizzy posted:

Especially if they're not white. Does anyone else remember Laz's post of "I have a solution. It's very Final." for the fleeing migrant children at the border a few years ago? He even had a Zyklon-B shower pic to go with it :stonklol:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

e: double post

Icon Of Sin fucked around with this message at 11:58 on Aug 20, 2020

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
What’s the deal with black helicopters? I pretty much just know them from my xfiles and UFO obsessed kid days where they were supposed to be scouting out areas with cattle mutilations or whatever and I’m sure that’s not what creep is going on about

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Q-anon on freep was policed rather heavily and relegated to specific threads for it. JR cant have competing grifts getting too much attention. The breadsticks must flow.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Ambitious Spider posted:

What’s the deal with black helicopters? I pretty much just know them from my xfiles and UFO obsessed kid days where they were supposed to be scouting out areas with cattle mutilations or whatever and I’m sure that’s not what creep is going on about

They're a signifier of the evil UN-lead world government that is hiding in the shadows (hence the black paint job) waiting for the day they can take control.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Ambitious Spider posted:

ATF choppers over Ruby Ridge and Waco, coming for your guns. Bill Cooper conspiracy stuff that was the birthplace of about half of X-Files/90s UFO stuff and also of the worst of freep.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Steve Bannon Arrested on Charges of Defrauding Donors

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3876044/posts

82 replies right now.

quote:

To: mn-bush-man
And lets dispense with the Q lunacy. There is no sweep about to happen, there are not thousands of sealed warrants, and none of the conspirators are in the slightest danger.

12 posted on 8/20/2020, 6:53:18 AM by DesertRhino (Dog is man's best friend, and moslems hate dogs. Add that up. ....)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

But...you're one of the people who were defrauded? :confused:

quote:

To: gcparent
I donated $100. I guess they’ll be coming to arrest me next.

14 posted on 8/20/2020, 6:54:00 AM by E. Pluribus Unum (You are in far greater danger from authoritarian government than you are from a seasonal virus.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

To: DesertRhino
Q-pidity...a strong feeling of wanting to have something....emotion not reason

28 posted on 8/20/2020, 6:58:33 AM by Covenantor (We are ruled...by liars who refuse them news, and by fools who cannot govern. " Chesterton)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

quote:

To: grey_whiskers
Funny how those hundreds of thousands don’t feel like they have been defrauded.

57 posted on 8/20/2020, 7:11:02 AM by piasa (Attitude adjustments offered here free of charge.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

Icon Of Sin fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Aug 20, 2020

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

quote:

To: grey_whiskers
Funny how those hundreds of thousands don’t feel like they have been defrauded.

57 posted on 8/20/2020, 7:11:02 AM by piasa (Attitude adjustments offered here free of charge.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

sure there's no wall and they spent all the money on hookers and yachts, but my feelings don't care about your facts

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

VitalSigns posted:

sure there's no wall and they spent all the money on hookers and yachts, but my feelings don't care about your facts

That's how a good grift works, right? Fix it so the victims are paying for validation and they will embrace whatever you spend it on.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Presented without any context.

quote:

To: Vendome
Gimme some sand and I can be such a slut.

57 posted on 8/20/2020, 1:48:10 AM by Viking2002 ("If a really stupid person becomes senile......how can you tell?" - George Carlin)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 53 | View Replies]

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Finnankainen posted:

Presented without any context.

Freepers quoting george carlin lmao

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Sarcastr0 posted:

That's how a good grift works, right? Fix it so the victims are paying for validation and they will embrace whatever you spend it on.

Yeah it's a good one because none of the marks care whether a wall is ever built, they'll never go to the border, they'll never see it, they'd still be freaking out about pressing 1 for English even if Trump made the whole border a 1,000 mile wide Verdun fortress.

What they care about is owning the libs, donating owned the libs, so they are satisfied customers

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

quote:

Gimme some sand and I can be such a slut.

Title

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Sarcastr0 posted:

Yeah they weren’t paying for a wall, they were paying to own the libs.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

It doesn't even matter that the libs were not, in fact, owned.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

VitalSigns posted:

What they care about is owning the libs, donating owned the libs, so they are satisfied customers
See also: the NRA, which just got busted for ripping off its member for tens and tens of millions of dollars - and conservatives are angry at the (black, female, Democrat) NY AG who arrested the perpetrators.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

VitalSigns posted:

Yeah it's a good one because none of the marks care whether a wall is ever built, they'll never go to the border, they'll never see it, they'd still be freaking out about pressing 1 for English even if Trump made the whole border a 1,000 mile wide Verdun fortress.

The Gofundme Wall was the most explicit version of pure grift I've ever seen.

A lot of people forget, but the original campaign had its assets frozen by Gofundme after they, correctly, pointed out that building a 3000 mile border wall was far beyond the possibility of any Gofundme campaign. I think that most people assumed that the funds were refunded at this point, but what actually happened was that Kolfage started a second Gofundme to form a tax-exempt 501c3 to form an exploratory committee to investigate the feasibility of maybe someday building a wall, and got Gofundme to agree to transfer the funds from the original campaign to the new campaign of anyone who willingly signed off to have their donations transferred, on the understanding that they explicitly acknowledge that they weren't going to be used to directly fund the border wall.

I think in the end something like 75-80% of the original contributors agreed to the donation transfer, even though they basically had to digitally sign a paper declaring that they knew it to be a grift.

Old Kentucky Shark fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Aug 20, 2020

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
"Huh..This just says 'Build a wall' over and over again, and underneath it has written 'They're signing it, they're signing it, I can't believe it'"

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Guavanaut posted:

ATF choppers over Ruby Ridge and Waco, coming for your guns. Bill Cooper conspiracy stuff that was the birthplace of about half of X-Files/90s UFO stuff and also of the worst of freep.

Oh yea, I remember behold a pale horse being passed around among us in the mid 90s. “This book leaks all the real X-Files poo poo, but you can’t buy it with a credit card because then the government knows you know about the aliens, and they’ll keep track of you”

Which made me too afraid to read it as a kid.

Wasn’t til years later I found out half of that poo poo was antisemitism and racism. Also like black helicopters, I learned about fema death camps from the x-files movie.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Ambitious Spider posted:

Oh yea, I remember behold a pale horse being passed around among us in the mid 90s. “This book leaks all the real X-Files poo poo, but you can’t buy it with a credit card because then the government knows you know about the aliens, and they’ll keep track of you”

Wasn’t til years later I found out half of that poo poo was antisemitism and racism. Also like black helicopters, I learned about fema death camps from the x-files movie.

That book had the entirety of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion in it, verbatim. But Cooper says "no no, just replace 'jews' with 'The Illuminati', and it's fine" lmao.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Ambitious Spider posted:

Was that the movie that featured a scene where a character was driving in Fort Worth through the desert with mountains on the horizon?

Because that poo poo was hilarious.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Ambitious Spider posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nESAQSQzlLQ

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ambitious Spider posted:

Whats the deal with black helicopters? I pretty much just know them from my xfiles and UFO obsessed kid days where they were supposed to be scouting out areas with cattle mutilations or whatever and Im sure thats not what creep is going on about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAHSb5WwADU&hd=1
Shame that Mike is apparently kinda chuddy, but such is life. Idk what the rest of the band did after the end of Soul Coughing. But the band died because of him so, whatev.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
Freep is the angriest hugbox
Joe Biden gaffe during nomination acceptance speech

quote:

To: ZagFan
He sounds like a senile guy attempting to read his script—who has been practicing over and over and over again—and given an electric shock every time he did it wrong....and yet he _still_ gets it wrong...and his handlers gave up in disgust and let it air.

2 posted on 8/21/2020, 4:12:04 AM by cgbg (Masters don't want slaves talking about masters and slaves.)

quote:

To: xrmusn
I thought that the entire production was off.
The colors looked too vibrant, like an HDR photo.

It looked like the incessant Biden ads on YT begging for money.

Same production value, at least concerning the video reproduction.

It reminded me of Max Headroom ...

43 posted on 8/21/2020, 8:08:44 AM by texas booster (Join FreeRepublic's Folding@Home team (Team # 36120) Cure Alzheimer's!)

quote:

Proves to us all what lockstep means and how these idiots fall in line no matter what. The main objective now is to keep him hidden, find an excuse to ditch the debates and hope they can drag him across the finish line. If they are successful and steal the election kAMEL-A-HAIRA## will eventually be the FIRST UN ELECTED PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

15 posted on 8/21/2020, 5:39:59 AM by ronnie raygun

quote:

To: martin_fierro
He left a word out off the sentence. He is totally incapable of doing a debate. How are they going to get out of having him answer questions LIVE?

19 posted on 8/21/2020, 5:54:17 AM by doc maverick

quote:

He gone. He’s on the edge of being a blubbering senile person.

As a Christian I feel sorry for him in a small way but then he invokes God or The Lord’s name and loses all credibility.

His name is at the top of the ticket but it’s the prostitute who would be filling those Prez shoes if they won.

23 posted on 8/21/2020, 6:32:12 AM by Boomer (Leftists/Leftism ruins everything it touches.)

Noted failed Presidential candidate Barack Obama.

quote:

To: nbenyo
Anyone can read a speech from a teleprompter— we saw that with Obama. At some point Biden will have to come out, face hard questions, and think on his feet— and that will be a shock to his followers.

44 posted on 8/21/2020, 8:09:23 AM by hinckley buzzard (Power is More often surrendered than seized.p.)

quote:

To: nbenyo
“The senility issue is not gonna work...”

C’mon, man. Slow Joe’s speech was a pre-recorded video that was undoubtedly mixed and edited like a virtual reality special effects-laden movie. Why do you think the Marxocrats did away with having a live convention this year? It sure as hell wasn’t because of the coronavirus. Given all of the evidence posted all over the internet showing his gaffes and mistakes when speaking live, only an idiot would not know the guy has advanced senility and dementia.

49 posted on 8/21/2020, 8:34:50 AM by DrPretorius

quote:

To: hinckley buzzard
his handlers will never allow it. He’ll have an earphone for the debates and mask so we cannot see the microphone where someone else is doing the talking. am I crazy? Probably, but I believe that is totally possible.

48 posted on 8/21/2020, 8:34:44 AM by sevinufnine

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

quote:

eventually be the FIRST UN ELECTED PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

Has freep never heard of Gerald Ford?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

ahahaha Trump's Tulsa rally killed Herman Cain, and freep is still trying to figure out why the convention is virtual, it can't be the pandemic that killed Herman Cain because that's totally fake!

Sarcastro
Dec 28, 2000
Elite member of the Grammar Nazi Squad that

Scratch Monkey posted:

Not to mention that Vice President Harris ascending to the top job would not, in fact, be "unelected."

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
So it turns out maybe Joe Biden isn't completely a drooling corpse incapable of speech. Let's see how Freep reacts to Biden exceeding (admittedly low) expectations. Note that Biden's DNC speech was live, not prerecorded.

FNC’s Wallace: Biden Speech ‘Enormously Effective’ — He ‘Blew a Big Hole’ in Trump Attacks

quote:

To: ChicagoConservative27
Wait until he can’t have 11 takes to say something on a live debate stage.

5 posted on 8/21/2020, 7:03:56 AM by BlueStateRightist (Government is best which governs least.)

quote:

To: DAC21
Yep. Just note the instances when he straightens his posture, which causes his body and the background, to stretch. They did digital editing which looks unnatural. He couldn’t even do it in one take, pre-recorded. The guy is a train wreck.

26 posted on 8/21/2020, 7:11:31 AM by PghBaldy (12/14 - 930am -rampage begins... 12/15 - 1030am - Obama's advance team scouts photo-op locations.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

quote:

Can anyone say with absolute certainty that this speech was NOT pre-recorded with multiple takes before Joe got it close to right?

It’s a virtual world with AI capabilities folks...and, I believe the DIMS are devious enough to do anything...

I think we need to see Sleepy Joe up on stage going back and forth with DJT...

49 posted on 8/21/2020, 7:22:59 AM by MCEscherHammer

quote:

To: unixfox
The “speech” was prerecorded. You’ve got to wonder how many takes and edits they had to string together to get it in the can.

56 posted on 8/21/2020, 7:28:51 AM by circlecity
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

To: circlecity
The “speech” was prerecorded. You’ve got to wonder how many takes and edits they had to string together to get it in the can.

And how much of it was CGI with a voiceover actor impersonating Biden.

57 posted on 8/21/2020, 7:30:21 AM by Buckeye McFrog (Patrick Henry would have been an anti-vaxxer.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 56 | View Replies]

quote:

To: BlueStateRightist
Hallelujah !! Give me a half dozen amens !!

I read somewhere he looks like a state of the art computer simulation of Max Headroom.

61 posted on 8/21/2020, 7:32:19 AM by LFOD (Formerly - Iraq, Afghanistan - back home in Dixie.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

Did Biden even blink? I thought we might have been watching a DeepFake.

69 posted on 8/21/2020, 7:51:50 AM by Mr. Jeeves ([CTRL]-[GALT]-[DELETE])

:bahgawd: Deepfakes! :bahgawd:

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
love that their state of the art computerr person is Max Headroom

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Isn't he though? I mean he hacked a Chicago TV station one time.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Manuel Calavera posted:

Isn't he though? I mean he hacked a Chicago TV station one time.

I mean yea, (we’ll a hacker wearing a max headroom mask) but it’s still an old reference. CGI has come a long way

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
GOP Leader: "There is no place for QAnon in the Republican Party"

This should be good. :munch:

quote:

I'm lost for words... The GOP want to actually turn people away!

1 posted on 08/21/2020 9:45:36 AM PDT by RandFan
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: RandFan

Just in case you were wondering why the GOP never accomplishes anything beneficial for the American people.

3 posted on 08/21/2020 9:47:42 AM PDT by nonliberal (Sent from a payphone in a whorehouse in Mexico)

Save us Trump!

quote:

There’s no place for the Republican Party any more.
We want the Trump party.
Repulsicans can do whatever they want.
On another planet.

4 posted on 08/21/2020 9:48:40 AM PDT by Da Coyote

:thunk:

quote:

“...I’m lost for words... The GOP want to actually turn people away!...”
He’s running scared. He’s got something big to hide. Otherwise, it would be a total “non-issue”. So what is Kevin? You been to pedo island or something?

5 posted on 08/21/2020 9:49:23 AM PDT by lgjhn23 (Libs are a virus.....the DemoVirus!!)

:rip:

quote:

Never underestimate the republicans ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. They just can’t help themselves from playing into any msm narrative no matter how obvious. The republican party is dead, probably so is America.

7 posted on 08/21/2020 9:49:45 AM PDT by JoSixChip (Its not about color, its about character.)

:iiam:

quote:

What happened to the big tent they’ve always wanted?

8 posted on 08/21/2020 9:50:01 AM PDT by Menehune56 ("Let them hate so long as they fear" (Oderint Dum Metuant), Lucius Accius (170 BC - 86 BC))

quote:

The problem isn’t Q supporters, McCarthy. The problem is RINO supporters.

9 posted on 08/21/2020 9:50:02 AM PDT by smvoice (I WILL NOT WEAR THE RIBBON.)

quote:

They've already turned their back on potential supporters before when they trashed the Tea Party. I think my take that the GOP isn't a serious political party is the correct one - they are just a placeholder to make a large group of people think that they have a voice when in fact they don't.

12 posted on 08/21/2020 9:51:35 AM PDT by Major Matt Mason (America has a DemocRat and RINO problem.)

quote:

Of course if there is some child trafficking ring or whatever, the establishment GOPers are right in there pitching with the establishment Dems and media.

21 posted on 08/21/2020 9:56:20 AM PDT by John W (Trump/Pence 2020)

Hi Kit Cat! :waves:

quote:

To: ProtectOurFreedom

I don’t believe ANY of this Q stuff HOWEVER it does keep me entertained, I don’t believe ONE Dem will face the consequences of their actions against the Trump administration I no longer believe in our justice system!! I no longer believe in ANY not ONE department of government not the FBI, CIA, DOJ, FDA, CDC, IRS, EPA, STATE, PENTAGON..........NOT ONE OF THEM!! Not ONE of them will face any justice, our entire government has been weaponized and is corrupt, it is to late to change a drat thing!! I thank God I lived most of my life when I did, we still had basic freedoms!!

22 posted on 08/21/2020 9:56:38 AM PDT by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

Surely identifies who McCarthy (who we should all recall was “instrumental” in wiping out NC Congresswoman Reness Ellmers who won her election phenomenally against an NC Tobaccor Demonrat, in a seat that has been democrat for 2 decades, and California Establishment boy fooled around with her (she is married to a neurosurgeon, and was fierce against Obamacare— not so much McCarthy, see how that works? Net result she lost her seat from the idiots false crap- and since retired from the House). GOPe McCarthy got rid of another Congressman— King a real Conservative. Can’t have that in namby pamby californicated CA. The man is a cypher.

But when in doubt go ahead and Californicate with Nantzi Pelousi.... who, with his help will STILL be Speaker. Put him and NatSec Senate Intel interim... Rubio, in the same scared a@@ place. Cannot clean up the cesspool/swamp because they are the “turtles” always withdrawing into their shell.

In short- a not very bright California bozo. How they pick them... remember Boehner?— He’s head lobbyist for Cannabis/Stoner, Inc— a perfect place for a drunk caddie who grew up in a bar, and lined his pockets and road the coattails of Newt Gingrich and the Contract with America. The real Revolution, that they just could not build on. Oh, no.

25 posted on 08/21/2020 9:59:39 AM PDT by John S Mosby (Sic Semper Tyrannis)

quote:

Did not DJT just acknowledge the favorable support of Anons yesterday?

Just saw another article that VP Mikey Punce has also rejected QAnon...

Didn’t Mr. Punce (or Mrs. Punce) get one of those envelopes at the Poppy Bush funeral??? Hmmmm!

These stories reveal Mikey Punce and Smiling Charlie McCarthy as card-carrying creatures of the DC swamp...

28 posted on 08/21/2020 10:01:54 AM PDT by MCEscherHammer

quote:

GOP leaders should just feign ignorance when asked about things like QAnon. If a political figure had to respond to questions about every website and internet-based conspiracy campaign out there, he'd never have time to sleep.

If nothing else, they should at least have an effective, canned answer to any question the media comes up with about QAnon -- like: "Is QAnon any more ridiculous than the zany conspiracies that have appeared all over the New York Times, the Washington Post, and CNN over the last few years -- like 'Russiagate,' the lunacy peddled by that criminal Michael Avenetti, etc.?"

37 posted on 08/21/2020 10:09:10 AM PDT by Alberta's Child ("We're human beings ... we're not f#%&ing animals." -- Dennis Rodman, 6/1/2020)

quote:

Comment #42 Removed by Moderator

quote:

Comment #43 Removed by Moderator

He's not just any Q, he's Super Q!

quote:

Well..he’s in for a ride awakening. Trump is Q+

46 posted on 08/21/2020 10:17:38 AM PDT by May Bee

quote:

Comment #50 Removed by Moderator

quote:

Everything is true about the theory, except that anything is being done about it. There are pedophile rings, ritual cannibal things like that spirit cooking insanity, the neo-pagan satanists are living large and are international in scope. All 100% true.

The Q part that is pure fantasy BS is that the slightest thing is being or will be done about it. There are no 10,000 sealed arrest warrants, no “trust the plan”, no Gitmo coming, no tribunals.

That’s all a fantasy designed to keep people pacified while they block and obstruct Trump until he is out of office.

54 posted on 08/21/2020 10:24:39 AM PDT by DesertRhino (Dog is man's best friend, and moslems hate dogs. Add that up. ....)

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Scratch Monkey posted:

Maybe he means “UN elected”? As in, the UN is pulling the strings.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

That last one is probably closest to the actual truth, if they'd have said "there are conspiracies, but they're kinda boring like how rich people avoid paying taxes on accumulated wealth by hiding their money in places like Panama, or how oil companies defunded research into the effects of fossil fuels on climate change - but this Q thing is all made up to keep us distracted" then I would have to begrudgingly hand it to them as it were. But no, it's spirit cooking cannibals all the way down, showing us all just how effective the Q stuff is at accomplishing it's goal to distract people like that while making them feel like they're woke or whatever.

It never fails to amaze me how similar they sound to our USPol derails whenever we start bemoaning how the Dems are a waste. Both sides feel like they're losing at all times, whether or not their guys are in power at the time, and that is very telling.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

kAMEL-A-HAIRA##

I can't tell if this is some sort of derogatory nickname or a typo.

SwingShift
Apr 27, 2013

Twelve by Pies posted:

I can't tell if this is some sort of derogatory nickname or a typo.

You know the truth in your heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
White Cop Shoots Unarmed Black Man ... Seven Times, Point-Blank(Here we go...)

An important detail to add is the black guy got shot in the back.

quote:

Blacks commit an extraordinary amount of violent crime. On a per-person basis, far beyond that of any other race in the USA. So the fact that they get into a disproportionate number of dust-ups with law enforcement is not surprising.

19 posted on 8/23/2020, 9:17:36 PM by Dagnabitt
A Proud Boy with his tacticool riot setup featuring swim goggles and a bike helmet. Also that video in his signature is :discourse:

quote:

To: Excuse_My_Bellicosity
Not that we’ll see Aunt Eefa down in SFL, but I just completed a light tactical riot kit.

Have a Proud Boy cap with the plastic bump insert.
Or a bicycle helmet. (snap.app//helmet is giving helmets away free, coupon code SPINSAFE waives the shipping. I ordered one) must be providing them to blm. I found them in a telegram blm channel.

Swim goggles, paint resprirator.

Elbow, wrist, knee, shin guards (from rollerblading).

Tactical vest (from wish $20 drat good quality china must be flooding antifa with them)
The vest has a pouch and plate on the front, plate in back pocket. Plates are stab proof ( I added them)

23 posted on 8/23/2020, 9:20:08 PM by bicyclerepair (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prn3BqmPKvM)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

it’s so GREAT living in a place where those no black to shoot for miles :)

Let these areas burn if the police won’t be allowed to just start shooting domestic terrorists dead

24 posted on 8/23/2020, 9:20:14 PM by dp0622 (I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE COVID GODFATHER I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]
False Flag!

quote:

To: PghBaldy
Few blacks in front of the camera, all white when they panned around. So fake.

31 posted on 8/23/2020, 9:26:09 PM by Monty22002
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: hsmomx3
I saw a twitter comment where the person speculated that antifa has infiltrated law enforcement agencies and that George Floyd was murdered for the sole purpose of an excuse for rioting.

This could be more of the same.

Life is cheap for democrats. I would not put it past them to offer up a sacrificial lamb once i a while just to keep the narrative going.

58 posted on 8/23/2020, 9:40:31 PM by metmom (...fixing our eyes on Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of our faith..)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Blood of Tyrants
Maybe he had the car wired for a bomb explosion.

71 posted on 8/23/2020, 9:48:35 PM by bakkentom
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 66 | View Replies]

quote:

To: hsmomx3
Same here. Pre-planned for sure. Too much of a co-incidence it happens on the eve before the RNC convention....

111 posted on 8/23/2020, 10:50:50 PM by Blue Highway
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies]

quote:

7 rounds, that close, and he is still alive?
WTF!

Sounds like someone needs some serious range time or a hand grenade!

waiting for the rest of the story, before the crucifixion and all day festivities.

133 posted on 8/24/2020, 4:05:38 AM by SERE_DOC ( The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. TJ)