Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Gringostar posted:

they got waked and turned on their white trumpy masters

a shameful snipe

so have this:

I was about to give the guy credit for using a Shakespeare VHF antenna box but upon closer inspection it's not one :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

A rising tide lifts all* boats

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Ulmo again intervening in middle earth

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

why did the boats sink

did they get tired?

Too many all you can eat wings at Hooters

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

euphronius posted:

Ulmo again intervening in middle earth

Powerful nerd energy in this post

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trjmble

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Funk In Shoe posted:

no my PhD is In philosophy and im a self taught computer toucher and quite literally pretty dumb for real. or at least quite dumb, like 98 IQ ish, and i truly don’t understand how people do calculations like those or even how they know what kind of knowledge is required to get started.

like I saw the elephant and the cables and my brain just shut off and gave up instantly; like to me that question came off as literally impossible to even get started on.

pretty huge dick

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Crunchy Black posted:

If I had put every penny that I spent on ethanol free dead dinosaurs for ski boats and carbon kevlar sails between 2007 and 2015 into the stock market I'd probably be a millionaire, and I didn't even *own* boats haahah :smithicide:

jesus christ yeah. we'd put six of us on a ski boat and the fee for the afternoon was twenty bucks each and they were NOT profiting off that. and that was like fuckin' 96 when even the marina gas was only 2.99 a gallon. not to mention you gotta get somebody with a fullsize or hd truck to drag the trailered boat around etc etc

after i moved out of the house, my parents bought a sort of pontoon/houseboat hybrid, the back half of the boat had hard walls and a little shitter etc, basically a small RV, and the front was the deck and controls and whatnot. they paid $5,000 a year for the slip alone and my dad was constantly paying rednecks $70 an hour plus parts to fix blown up water pumps and corroded wiring. and that was on a lovely super sheltered lake in AR

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the magal boaters descended upon lake travis but a kamikaze, or divine wind, sunk their fleet before it could land

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Crunchy Black posted:

a shameful snipe

so have this:

I was about to give the guy credit for using a Shakespeare VHF antenna box but upon closer inspection it's not one :/

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

a pontoon boat sounds fun and relaxing

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

why did the boats sink

did they get tired?

honestly, too many fat people on boats and they were over the max weight and a bunch of waves from other boats that aren't really meant for anything other than smooth lake water

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

rip plinkeys boat

what the gently caress

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

su is my savior

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

is sailor ok?

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

my parents bought a pontoon boat for lake havasu cause they wanted a more relaxed experience lol

unfortunately the drunk teenagers driving daddy’s WaveFucker4000 didn’t get the memo so basically we were just sitting on a slow moving platform praying we wouldn’t get t-boned by a frat boy every few minutes

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

euphronius posted:

a pontoon boat sounds fun and relaxing

pontoon boat? what are you gonna do with a pontoon boat? retake omaha beach?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Gringostar posted:

i only wish posters like baloogan, crazycloud, benghazi2, and lastgirl were still around to enjoy it with us

:rip: in piss to the fallen o7

free all cspam political prisoners

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
why does Cumshitter(Bad Poster) keep spreading Fake News in the Thread? Real Sick Stuff

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Gringostar posted:

pontoon boat? what are you gonna do with a pontoon boat? retake omaha beach?

idk what do people do on boats

drink and sit in the sun ?

lookoutbelow
Mar 3, 2004

WrasslorMonkey posted:

SS MAGAritaville brought me to tears

nautical terms and whatnot

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/WYR_bot/status/1302302391614701569

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
scream trump
lose your mind
lose your boat
scream trump
grasp your maga flags
sink beneath the waves
scream trump

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
yeah we'd budget 50 bucks to spend an afternoon boarding and that was before we could even buy beer...and we went drat near every day April-September. About the only saving grace was a 20gal fuel tank with a sender we could haul down to the dock using an unsafe combo of sheets and a quad and a gas station down the street that did 3$ 90octane non-ETH

*that* was using a friend's boat that was no-cost-spared maintained by her particularly anal dad for us for free. Boating is loving expensive.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

guys guys

100% trump is gonna try to compensate the boaters with federal grants or some poo poo somehow

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

euphronius posted:

my dude

go find and watch the great outdoors

e: this is pretty much the best advice i've ever given in a trump thread btw since it's the best dan aykroyd and john candy movie

Gringostar has issued a correction as of 00:54 on Sep 6, 2020

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

are you or your parents the animal in this?

do you(they) retain Human Thought?

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

euphronius posted:

Yeah it rules

especially when sailing

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
I would have a boat if I could afford it and also if someone else did absolutely everything for me so I'd only have to get on it and get off it

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Gringostar posted:

my dude

go find and watch the great outdoors

e: this is pretty much the best advice i've ever given in a trump thread btw since it's the best dan aykroyd and john candy movie

lol drat, i haven't seen that movie in like 20 years

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

euphronius posted:

YES. And you jump in the water when you get hot. When you're young and your back hasn't been hosed yet, you wakeboard. It's so much fun.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

can't believe the deep state created all those holograms of ships sinking to make the beautiful boaters look weak

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Crunchy Black posted:

a shameful snipe

so have this:

same man?

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Man Musk posted:

does this look like game to you

every is game

cumshitter posted:

eat poo poo fuckface

except this :(

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
ngl i'm mostly enjoying this lake travis fiasco because its giving me the opportunity to spread the knowledge of how loving expensive and stupid and annoying it is to own a god drat boat in the year of our lord 2020. like, yes, i'd like to do it. no, i would not like to do it if i could not throw $100,000 a year at it without impacting my standard of living. all of these god drat assholes are Austin suburb pool supply store owners grifting people to the tune of 300k a year

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

twoday posted:

I have been standing on a street corner pointing and laughing at this sewage pump for about ten minutes

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
inland boat ownership is the trumpiest thing so it tracks perfectly. you want to buy this dogshit boat because you think you're gonna do backflips on skis or catch 30 pound largemouths, you end up just going out every other weekend to avoid your family that hates you, getting drunk as gently caress on macrobrew and splashing pontoons with wake and trying to sink jetskiiers because you're angry