Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
"boy deformation" is a pretty sinister name for a toy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

There's a whole bunch more sets on aliexpress including Kyle's bigass Griffin

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32816098120.html?spm=a2g0o.detail.1000023.3.66807f27xwsiUr
Kinda seems like the knights should upgrade if rifles exist in this universe.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

That's just warhammer fantasy lego edition.

Flooger
Dec 26, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

Lisa's head looks like my weed grinder

what brand of grinder is that? looks dope

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Flooger posted:

what brand of grinder is that? looks dope

Skinnergrinder (pat. pend.)

Zonko_T.M.
Jul 1, 2007

I'm not here to fuck spiders!

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Skinnergrinder (pat. pend.)

Mm hm. And you call them Skinnergrinders even though they're clearly Lisa Simpdon?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Knormal posted:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32816098120.html?spm=a2g0o.detail.1000023.3.66807f27xwsiUr
Kinda seems like the knights should upgrade if rifles exist in this universe.

Shooting a tree doesn't seem like the most effective way to damage it. I suppose if you can move faster than the tree you could kite it and chip away at it.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Facebook Aunt posted:

Shooting a tree doesn't seem like the most effective way to damage it. I suppose if you can move faster than the tree you could kite it and chip away at it.

headshot doesn't proc on trees anyway you want the goblins a little further away from the druid rings if you're gonna grind xp with a bow

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

Incendiary rounds

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Facebook Aunt posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KmAOtkKf00

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Zonko_T.M. posted:

Mm hm. And you call them Skinnergrinders even though they're clearly Lisa Simpdon?

Excuse me for 420 seconds.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Black Widow traveling back in time to assassinate Hitler will forever be my favourite Lego bootleg. I'm pretty sure that company even makes decent bricks.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
poo poo, I'd buy that just for the screaming lego man. And promptly set the hitler fig on fire.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Dareon posted:

poo poo, I'd buy that just for the screaming lego man. And promptly set the hitler fig on fire.

"melted lego Hitler" would have a certain amount of style.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Is it wrong that I kinda want the Hitler minifig to use the head for a Charlie Chaplin-lookalike for the modular theater? The body can be lit on fire and used for a Raiders of the Lost Ark MOC I guess. That had melted Nazis when the ark was opened, right?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Randalor posted:

Is it wrong that I kinda want the Hitler minifig to use the head for a Charlie Chaplin-lookalike for the modular theater? The body can be lit on fire and used for a Raiders of the Lost Ark MOC I guess. That had melted Nazis when the ark was opened, right?

Supporting fascism on any scale, is wrong.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Why are the hitler and lady figures flesh tone and the screaming one bright yellow?

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

OwlFancier posted:

Why are the hitler and lady figures flesh tone and the screaming one bright yellow?

Racist Asian Caricature Exchange program?

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Randalor posted:

You could just buy a Chaplin Lego mans on Ali Express or wherever. The companies that sell there make pretty much any historical figure.
Last year I bought 20 Donald Trumps dirt cheap and randomly hand them out to friends because it's funny to see their reaction.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSunDeath posted:

I don't think the Hitler Estate is getting residuals from bootleg LEGO.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

OwlFancier posted:

yellow is supposed to be generic human without racial coding, so legos which reflect specific people get a more matching skin tone instead

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Lodin posted:

Black Widow traveling back in time to assassinate Hitler will forever be my favourite Lego bootleg. I'm pretty sure that company even makes decent bricks.

now that's what I call Tactical Espionage Action

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Lodin posted:

I hope motorcycle guy is yelling "DIE, MOTHERFUCKER, DIE!" as he sails over.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Mister Kingdom posted:

I hope motorcycle guy is yelling "DIE, MOTHERFUCKER, DIE!" as he sails over.

It’s a lego, it’s not saying anything.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

BigFactory posted:

It’s a lego, it’s not saying anything.

Yeah, you say it for them as you fly the motorcycle through the air, right before you go "rat-a-tat-tat!", hurl over the Hitlermobile and make crashy noises.

Dying Adolf gasps optional.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

LifeSunDeath posted:

Bravo.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I'm glad someone got my joke, but also it's not a joke.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

This is official but uh, I feel like it counts?

https://www.spirithalloween.com/product/adult-drizzt-costume-dungeons-dragons/218122.uts

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

The fact that it uses the proper name and not just "FANTASY ELF" or something is funny to me.
Like, most people are just going to go " Who the heck is Drizzt"

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Johnny Aztec posted:

The fact that it uses the proper name and not just "FANTASY ELF" or something is funny to me.
Like, most people are just going to go " Who the heck is Drizzt"

And the ones that do know it's Drizzt are going to have a pretty big question

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

The exact words out of my mouth were "oh, no."

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Someone please explain the D&D costume in 50 words or less (very important).

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Knormal posted:

Someone please explain the D&D costume in 50 words or less (very important).

Drizzt is a character from a fantasy book series from the 90s that hasnt been relevant in any way since then, leading nerds who are aware of this character to be very confused about how he ended up at SpiritHalloween in 2020. Also hes a drow-elf which have dark black/gray/lavender hued skin which makes the costume a weird awkward question about race and blackface.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Len posted:

And the ones that do know it's Drizzt are going to have a pretty big question

"What's it like to touch a real woman's boob?"

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Bismuth posted:

Drizzt is a character from a fantasy book series from the 90s that hasnt been relevant in any way since then, leading nerds who are aware of this character to be very confused about how he ended up at SpiritHalloween in 2020. Also hes a drow-elf which have dark black/gray/lavender hued skin which makes the costume a weird awkward question about race and blackface.
Ah, thank you. I knew there must be more than it just being an obscure character.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

The dreaded lavender face

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

titties posted:

The dreaded lavender face

Lets just say that most nerds who do Drow cosplay for some reason dont go with the "lavender" interpretation

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
thank gently caress halloween is basically cancelled this year, because otherwise fat men in blackface with legolas wigs would be menacing our children

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Bismuth posted:

Lets just say that most nerds who do Drow cosplay for some reason dont go with the "lavender" interpretation

always thought they were blue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Bismuth posted:

Even if it weren't problematic this is just awful. Matte black greasepaint is not going to get you the drow look.

He aint black. For comparison the kitty is black, and is clearly much darker than the elf.

Here are the official portraits of the drow cleric from Baldur's Gate. Dunking yourself in coal is never gonna make you into a pretty drow lady.