Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
can somebody please explain to me how 8chan is gone but kiwi farms is still running?

"post from TYOOL 2017 posted:

I think now would be a fantastic time to drop any doxxes you might have of Koalas March or other demodded idiots.

Might get a suicide out of it!

classy people all the way!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Goons as a spectator sport for bored internet trash? Sure, why not?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The owner posted a message a while ago about how the site brought him no joy any longer and how he was miserable all the time. Unless they have their own evil version of Jeffrey of YOSPOS to buy it, it may not be long for this world.

Are any of the SA hate sites still around? I know MyPostingCareer went nazi around 2015.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

The owner posted a message a while ago about how the site brought him no joy any longer and how he was miserable all the time. Unless they have their own evil version of Jeffrey of YOSPOS to buy it, it may not be long for this world.

Are any of the SA hate sites still around? I know MyPostingCareer went nazi around 2015.

jeffrey of helldump

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

Crazy how every offsite went fash.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Is ED still around? I figured it might disappear when Weev moved to Transnistria but I haven't checked.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

miniscule12 posted:

If they don't tolerate every shithead with a bad opinion then they'll be like us uncool dorks on SA with our cancel culture. Better to have scumfuck fash around than to break the facade of irony for even a single second.

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Shear Modulus posted:

my bane was the one where you have to spin the joystick to make mario pedal a stationary bike to power a lightbulb before a ghost eats you

Oh god, I'm having loving vietnam flashbacks. Whatever sadist designed those minigames should be condemned to play them until they have loving joystick stigmata.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

I regret to inform you that 8chan is still up, just hosted in Russia.

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
haha bizarre. it's like the comments section of a perez hilton or tmz that focuses exclusively on something awful

whaley has issued a correction as of 23:14 on Sep 6, 2020

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

those imbeciles will instantly just create a discord or migrate to reddit/Gab, as always. As far as SA Twinner sites, there's SomethingSensitive and to be perfectly honest its only a matter of time before SomethingWaffle (thats currently advertising on the forums) heads down that path.

its an obvious trajectory at this point:

Year One:

quote:

"hey guys heres a supplemental branch forum for Something Awful! i better not see any racism or bigotry in the threads because that would be baaad and Totally Totally Not Tolerated around these parts! "

*gets infested by the worst Permabanned SA posters*

Year Two:

quote:

*after watching the forum become 8Chan 2.0 and doing jackshit about it*

"oh wow who could've seen that coming?1!1!1! oh well im not banning them because :911:FREEZEPEACH:911:"

its well known these idiots thrive in online spaces with next to no Moderation. I think to have little to no Moderation on your forums in this day and age is to implicitly encourage that type of behavior and discourse

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

Terrible Opinions posted:

yeah and it's effectively dead, on a good day there are like 20 users on lmao

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

Oh god, I'm having loving vietnam flashbacks. Whatever sadist designed those minigames should be condemned to play them until they have loving joystick stigmata.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Terrible Opinions posted:

didnt Banondorf have Troll farms somewhere?

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

They were always nazis

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Dmitri-9 posted:

They were always nazis

Yeah, but they changed focus from complaining about the SA feminism thread to jerking off about mass shootings full-time.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Yeah, but they changed focus from complaining about the SA feminism thread to jerking off about mass shootings full-time.

so 8Chan then :v:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

SA Ladies thread and Feminism thread were great honeytraps for getting the worst people on the forum banned but man they really shat up some great threads.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

when all the poo poo was happening with lowtax i had a couple looks at the thread about him on KF and it was just surreal. nobody even tries to make jokes its just tweet screencaps and phrenology

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 211 days!

Farm Frenzy posted:

when all the poo poo was happening with lowtax i had a couple looks at the thread about him on KF and it was just surreal. nobody even tries to make jokes its just tweet screencaps and phrenology

the real lie of measurehead is that anyone like him would have anywhere near his genuine charm

i mean, did any of them even correctly identify lowtax as a member of the ham-sandwich race? i doubt it.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

thats loving bullshit, the ghost bike minigame was impossible to win without using your palm

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Shear Modulus posted:

thats loving bullshit, the ghost bike minigame was impossible to win without using your palm

That's why they offered the free gloves

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

That's why they offered the free gloves

i never got a glove

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I just got special sauce

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

So is Tim supposed to be the exception that proves the rule or something?

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Virtual Russian posted:

So is Tim supposed to be the exception that proves the rule or something?

I think after openly praising far-right shooters he isn’t really bothering to pretend anymore, his ‘fans’ have already internalized the idea and he hasn’t convinced any else in a while.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Jose posted:

Cumshitter is a huge fraud by being a top

the bottoms of los angeles cried out for a hero

also a guy i know shared with me that htere is a bottom instagram that puts out bottom memes and the theme is apparently "Where's a good top????"

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

wife of cumshitter

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

whaley posted:

can someone help cumshitter get a new gimmick

sorry, im too young to learn a new gimmick. maybe in a few years once ive been born

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

miniscule12 posted:

It's astonishing how so many sites with forums generate their own hate sites. I remember from decades ago, a little site dedicated to the games of Looking Glass Studios, which had the chillest forums I've ever seen.

Yet, they too manage to get their own hate site from people who had been banned. Most of the people had been banned for being idiots, but the offsite very quickly turned into something incredibly toxic, with e-stalking and threads making GBS threads on individual users, and the like.

I wonder now, if they're just an inevitable function of the internet. Even the most maladjusted weirds can easily make their own offsite and, by their own crappy nature, it almost immediately turns into a loving cesspool.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

cumshitter posted:

i have no idea how a woman's body works. my ex-wife used to accuse me of trying to fiddle with her nipples like i was trying to find a radio station, which is true but i never admitted to it

i will never even understand what a female is but i know that makeup aint natural. why are you doing a sexy pool shoot if you are doing your make up so you look like the negative to a photo, where your face and rear end are paler than your torso?

if you gave me a million dollars i would still struggle to sexualize the female form but i know i wouldnt do that

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Free cumshitter

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
admittedly that gimmick is best left to the trump thread but that is a garbage probation

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

cumshitter posted:

i have no idea how a woman's body works. my ex-wife used to accuse me of trying to fiddle with her nipples like i was trying to find a radio station, which is true but i never admitted to it

i will never even understand what a female is but i know that makeup aint natural. why are you doing a sexy pool shoot if you are doing your make up so you look like the negative to a photo, where your face and rear end are paler than your torso?

if you gave me a million dollars i would still struggle to sexualize the female form but i know i wouldnt do that

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

extremely weakass probe from someone who doesn't 'get' cumshitter obviously

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
e oh whoops wrong thread, still, lovely probe and garbage grudgemodding from someone who doesn't read or participate in cspam

ex post facho has issued a correction as of 15:05 on Sep 7, 2020

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

free cumshitter

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
free cumshitter

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
cum freeshitter

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Megillah Gorilla posted:

It's astonishing how so many sites with forums generate their own hate sites. I remember from decades ago, a little site dedicated to the games of Looking Glass Studios, which had the chillest forums I've ever seen.

Yet, they too manage to get their own hate site from people who had been banned. Most of the people had been banned for being idiots, but the offsite very quickly turned into something incredibly toxic, with e-stalking and threads making GBS threads on individual users, and the like.

I wonder now, if they're just an inevitable function of the internet. Even the most maladjusted weirds can easily make their own offsite and, by their own crappy nature, it almost immediately turns into a loving cesspool.
there's an offsoot forum for dune fans who got banned from the official dune forums because they kept making fun of brian herbert's novels. which, well...

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

miniscule12 posted:

My theory is it's less funny because most of them are mentally ill. Not an excuse just why I think these people end up unable to fit in with the wider community, become brittle and combative and finally take the hop into the nazi pipeline. Finally they find acceptance at the very bottom of the barrel. These people cannot interact normally. Even when they're not talking about racism or politics you'll notice how obnoxious and full on they are even when talking about normal poo poo like what they're having for dinner. There's no hope for these people and the sad thing is I don't think there ever was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Free cumshitter