Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

ekuNNN posted:

I would like to humbly suggest a tribute to my favorite marginalium:

This, but it’s saying Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
tuemp

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

a blessing. a blessing from the lord. god be praised

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
:yeshaha:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

gat danged toottootzela…

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

What is coming out of his head?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

twoday posted:

What is coming out of his head?

This is a rough translation of the page, I think "folio 35," whatever that means, is the visible text

some quora page posted:

—D.: If none can be saved, except the predestined ones, what are the others (the reprobate) created for, if not (??) only to be damned?
—M.: Whatever the predestined do, they cannot be damned, because all things work together to their advantage, even their own sins. Because after their more serious sins, they will feel humbled and will offer praises to God for their salvation. The reprobate, on the other hand, are created for the sake of the elect, so that through them the latter may exercise virtue and may be amended from vice, and may appear the more glorious in comparison and rejoice the more seeing the torments that they have escaped from and which are inflicted on the reprobate. These then justly of their own accord …

(folio 35) …are damned, as of their own free will they have chosen evil, cherishing it and wanting to go on living with no end, in order to keep sinning with no end.
D.: Why does god allow the chosen to sin <with no end> ?
— I\I. : - . To show ((through them)) the riches of His mercy.
D.: (How?) are the predestined saved, if they do not work <for their salvation> ?

So basically, "tunp"

e alternatively,

vv that is now my vote too vv

Inspector Hound has issued a correction as of 19:12 on Sep 9, 2020

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

he’s a bean sprout!

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Laffo

TREUMP JR posted:

Joe Biden is basically the Loch Ness Monster of the swamp.

e: laffo

quote:

Donald Trump is the bodyguard of western civilization.

Nebakenezzer has issued a correction as of 21:33 on Sep 9, 2020

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Inspector Hound posted:

e alternatively,

lol

twoday
May 4, 2005

I haven't posted much artwork lately because I have been working on the artwork for 2DCAT's new album, Weeks Where Decades Happen. I am very pleased to announce that it's finally done and I can finally post it!

So keep an eye out for that at the record store or whatever :shrug: idk, only did the artwork, not the marketing. But the music is really good! I'm sure 2DCAT will be posting it around

twoday has issued a correction as of 15:07 on Sep 11, 2020

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

twoday posted:

I haven't posted much artwork lately because I have been working on the artwork for 2DCAT's new album, Weeks Where Decades Happen. I am very pleased to announce that it's finally done and I can finally post it!

So keep an eye out for that at the record store or whatever :shug: idk, only did the artwork, not the marketing. But the music is really good! I'm sure 2DCAT will be posting it around

that is a sick loving cover. also I remember (sailor)

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
gently caress that's cool

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I was curious if there were any backers that just stumbled upon the Codex who weren't goons, or if there's any way to tell

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Iron Crowned posted:

I was curious if there were any backers that just stumbled upon the Codex who weren't goons, or if there's any way to tell

lol yeah thats a good question

twoday
May 4, 2005

Yes, it tells me the referral links and there is a breakdown of that. I think about 6% of people were rando's and 3 of the backers work for Kickstarter? (Something called "internal traffic")

blacksocks
Feb 20, 2007

Internal traffic might be browsing within the Kickstarter website, e.g. "you might also like"

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Book of baloogan

twoday
May 4, 2005

blacksocks posted:

Internal traffic might be browsing within the Kickstarter website, e.g. "you might also like"

No, that's something else, that's the 6% category

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
grats on giving the kickstarter ceo schizophrenia twoday

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Mayor Dave posted:

Book of baloogan

it’s like the book jack is writing in the shining, but every line is just “peckerwood” repeated over and over again

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Gringostar posted:

it’s like the book jack is writing in the shining, but every line is just “peckerwood” repeated over and over again
There's a page of the chapo book where the normal text gradually morphs into hysterically handwritten pages of "ARE YOU TRIGGERED?!?" written over and over.

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

It seems weird that the book of cspam doesn't include the story of twoday, in particular the remember sailor block making its way back after being thrown into the sea.

twoday posted:

Open challenge: if someone can post some artwork here which expresses my feelings and ideas better than I can express them myself, I will include that artwork in the Book of C-SPAM
Obviously I'm not going to express twoday better than twoday can, that's the thing about art, but I did draw a picture that fits the theme. It chronicles the moment the remember sailor block was thrown into the ocean. Twoday, you seem like you're probably a William Blake fan, so the image is based off a print of his from Illustrations of the Book of Job. The particular image is cribbed off of "Job's sons and daughters overwhelmed by Satan." I left out Satan's wings and gave him a nice mop of Trunp hair and a plump trump bod. lol. I didn't use a fancy calligraphy pen and paper, so I guess it's less authentic in that way, but I just got a new tablet for drawing and I wanted to test it out. It is all hand drawn, though.

What have I done?!

Here's the original

Here's mine

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

:five:

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

are you fuckin kidding me

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

DarkEuphoria posted:

It seems weird that the book of cspam doesn't include the story of twoday, in particular the remember sailor block making its way back after being thrown into the sea.

Obviously I'm not going to express twoday better than twoday can, that's the thing about art, but I did draw a picture that fits the theme. It chronicles the moment the remember sailor block was thrown into the ocean. Twoday, you seem like you're probably a William Blake fan, so the image is based off a print of his from Illustrations of the Book of Job. The particular image is cribbed off of "Job's sons and daughters overwhelmed by Satan." I left out Satan's wings and gave him a nice mop of Trunp hair and a plump trump bod. lol. I didn't use a fancy calligraphy pen and paper, so I guess it's less authentic in that way, but I just got a new tablet for drawing and I wanted to test it out. It is all hand drawn, though.

What have I done?!

Here's the original

Here's mine

holy loving poo poo

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

DarkEuphoria posted:

What have I done?!

Here's the original

Here's mine

:perfect:

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

twoday posted:

So keep an eye out for that at the record store or whatever :shrug: idk, only did the artwork, not the marketing. But the music is really good! I'm sure 2DCAT will be posting it around

this is a really good album cover. took me a minute to notice the astronaut is a cat

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

holy poo poo

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

twoday
May 4, 2005

DarkEuphoria posted:

What have I done?!

Here's the original

Here's mine

Holy gently caress, can I put this in the book?

twoday
May 4, 2005

Giga Gaia posted:

are you fuckin kidding me

twoday
May 4, 2005

I love William Blake, and if you haven't seen the movie Dead Man, I recommend you watch it immediately

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

twoday posted:

I love William Blake, and if you haven't seen the movie Dead Man, I recommend you watch it immediately

so good

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

DarkEuphoria posted:

What have I done?!

Here's the original

Here's mine

:captainpop:

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

wheres the bandcamp link you hack fraud!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Giga Gaia posted:

wheres the bandcamp link you hack fraud!!!!

It takes 2+ months to press vinyl so it probably won't go up until it gets a bit closer