Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Bucky Fullminster posted:

They were pitching the Trump team on something which basically describes "Q". Does that not support the interpretation?

No. No it doesn't. Psy is making a sales pitch wherein they are describing a generic internet influence campaign that is completely unremarkable and frankly rather generic. The fact you think it is some kind of smoking gun evidence that you found a firm pitching a political campaign on some digital astroturfing kind of just emphasizes that you're in way over your head. There could very well be some astroturf group that contributed to the spread of Q stuff but this generic sales pitch which is in no way unique to Psy doesn't constitute evidence for anything. There are many firms that offer these kinds of services.

The rest of your post immediately returns to the same ridiculous barrage-of-questions technique that you resort to whenever you can't defend your claims - which is about 90% of the time. I mean seriously man, I cut out everything in your post that wasn't a question and the result was about 80% of your post remained intact:

Does that not support the interpretation?

Does that not support the interpretation?

Is that not evidence against the hypothesis that it was just a prank?

Are you disputing any of that, or are you saying that in light of those 3 things, it is still more likely to not have been an agency than to be one?

Are there arguments against it I am missing which don't boil down to those two?

Let me ask this, what is an example of some evidence you would find worth considering?

What could I post that would not make you say "well you've just posted "thing''?

In light of the long history of political influence, why is the idea that is was agency so 'extraordinary'?

If I had come in here and said that the Seth Rich conspiracy theory was in fact started by Russians, before the senate inquiry, what would you have said?

Do you guys accept that Russia (and Stone and Jones and Assange) created that conspiracy, and have in fact performed "active measures" for a long time?

I think that this entire exercise has run its course. You've been asked several times to not do this and you just cannot seem to help yourself.

I really do not like shutting down debates or kicking people out of a thread that they are genuinely trying to participate in, but this has gotten ridiculous. If you really want to continue your 'investigation' then I recommend you start your own thread. I can't promise you it will go well or that you'll do anything except crown yourself as the next Eripsa but it is time to leave this thread in peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Helsing posted:

No. No it doesn't. Psy is making a sales pitch wherein they are describing a generic internet influence campaign that is completely unremarkable and frankly rather generic. The fact you think it is some kind of smoking gun evidence that you found a firm pitching a political campaign on some digital astroturfing kind of just emphasizes that you're in way over your head. There could very well be some astroturf group that contributed to the spread of Q stuff but this generic sales pitch which is in no way unique to Psy doesn't constitute evidence for anything. There are many firms that offer these kinds of services.

Excellent. Can you please name as many of these companies as possible. Preferably ones that specifically purport to operate in the "dark web".

And thank you for agreeing that this in fact unremarkable, rather than an 'insane conspiracy'.

It certainly doesn't make the idea that this was the work of an agency less likely.

Helsing posted:

ridiculous barrage-of-questions technique that you resort to whenever you can't defend your claims

I've answered every single question directed at me, and defended all of my claims. Asking questions in return is important for establishing where to go next. The Seth Rich Story is the best example here. Perhaps people think that it "just happened" organically as well. Because after all, people like conspiracies and hate Hillary. Both of those are true. But it still took orchestration to create the beast. And we can prove it. Same with Pizzagate. Both of these were created, in exactly the same way that I am proposing Q was. And 'save the children' for that matter.

But when I ask people that question, point blank, multiple times, it gets straight up ignored. Every time. Presumably because answering it undercuts half the argument: that suggesting something which could be described as a "conspiracy" along these lines is crazy, instead of a sadly unfortunate fact of life.

We don't have the full receipts for Qanon yet. But we do arguably have a quote. And it it is quacking like a motherfucker.

Bucky Fullminster fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Sep 11, 2020

indiscriminately
Jan 19, 2007
Hey I know it's tough out there right now but please find a way to spend some time with people irl. Adopt a dog if you don't have one, take it for a long walk every day for a month. You gotta give yourself a break! Your posts here are not good for you and they're not good to read, you're stressing people out, and not for the reasons you think.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
This pretty much goes back to why I was telling you you really need to do some in-person action. What the hell has this done to deprogram anybody.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

RagnarokAngel posted:

This pretty much goes back to why I was telling you you really need to do some in-person action. What the hell has this done to deprogram anybody.

I’m at the point where I want to start signal boosting qanon poo poo for every Bucky post so there can’t be any claim that posting so hard is doing “good”

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

Excellent. Can you please name as many of these companies as possible. Preferably ones that specifically purport to operate in the "dark web".

And thank you for agreeing that this in fact unremarkable, rather than an 'insane conspiracy'.

It certainly doesn't make the idea that this was the work of an agency less likely.

I've answered every single question directed at me, and defended all of my claims. Asking questions in return is important for establishing where to go next. The Seth Rich Story is the best example here. Perhaps people think that it "just happened" organically as well. Because after all, people like conspiracies and hate Hillary. Both of those are true. But it still took orchestration to create the beast. And we can prove it. Same with Pizzagate. Both of these were created, in exactly the same way that I am proposing Q was. And 'save the children' for that matter.

But when I ask people that question, point blank, multiple times, it gets straight up ignored. Every time. Presumably because answering it undercuts half the argument: that suggesting something which could be described as a "conspiracy" along these lines is crazy, instead of a sadly unfortunate fact of life.

We don't have the full receipts for Qanon yet. But we do arguably have a quote. And it it is quacking like a motherfucker.

Helsing posted:

I think that this entire exercise has run its course. You've been asked several times to not do this and you just cannot seem to help yourself.

I really do not like shutting down debates or kicking people out of a thread that they are genuinely trying to participate in, but this has gotten ridiculous. If you really want to continue your 'investigation' then I recommend you start your own thread. I can't promise you it will go well or that you'll do anything except crown yourself as the next Eripsa but it is time to leave this thread in peace.

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->

indiscriminately posted:

Hey I know it's tough out there right now but please find a way to spend some time with people irl. Adopt a dog if you don't have one, take it for a long walk every day for a month. You gotta give yourself a break! Your posts here are not good for you and they're not good to read, you're stressing people out, and not for the reasons you think.

Hey, indiscriminately, I'm genuinely concerned for your mental health. This isn't a sleight, I just think maybe you should take some time off, log off, let your brain cool. You're sounding all loony-tunes and crazy and anybody in their right mind is obviously going to outright dismiss the nonsense you're spewing as a result of your mental illness that I'm diagnosing in you and offering you medical advice about. Honestly, authentically, sincerely, and this is not at all ironic or meant to demonstrate anything.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Uglycat posted:

Hey, indiscriminately, I'm genuinely concerned for your mental health. This isn't a sleight, I just think maybe you should take some time off, log off, let your brain cool. You're sounding all loony-tunes and crazy and anybody in their right mind is obviously going to outright dismiss the nonsense you're spewing as a result of your mental illness that I'm diagnosing in you and offering you medical advice about. Honestly, authentically, sincerely, and this is not at all ironic or meant to demonstrate anything.

Are you afraid we're trying to silence Bucky from spreading the truth, what point is this even trying to make.

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
---------------->

RagnarokAngel posted:

Are you afraid we're trying to silence Bucky from spreading the truth, what point is this even trying to make.

No, I'm genuinely concerend for indiscriminately's well-being, because I care about them as a human and I just think they should know that everything they write sounds completely crazypants. This isn't me trying to use a rhetorical device to undermine their posting, nor am I trying to gaslight them. Won't you please join me and cheerlead this sincere message I'm sharing so that indiscriminately might recieve the care they so obviously, desperately need?

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

It blows my mind that part of the kindling that set this thing off was Hillary breaking her toe and needing a cast, which was taken as actually being an ankle monitor

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
I'm glad that this thread seems to be moving beyond constant lists, demands that other posters provide lists to prove/disprove other lists, and accusations of gaslighting every 10 posts or so.

The Chad Jihad posted:

It blows my mind that part of the kindling that set this thing off was Hillary breaking her toe and needing a cast, which was taken as actually being an ankle monitor

Yeah, being weirdly obsessed with Hillary's health during the 2016 election was, in hindsight, a massive factor in whether or not someone got Q-pilled afterwards. Believing she was secretly dying primed people for all sorts of dubious bullshit.

indiscriminately
Jan 19, 2007

Uglycat posted:

In that interest, I have a document to share. It's a thread from whyweprotest.net, a site started by me and two other goons at the birth of Chanology as a somethingawful-style forum with a moderation policy that was inclusive of channers, goons, gaia users, ex-scientologists, and people from all corners of the internet that were down for destroying scientology. I'm the OP, user 'Consensus', and it's absolutely imperfect (and much will be familiar to readers of this thread), but it was an effort I made a decade ago to answer the very question you're bringing up.

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/on-brainwashing-long.11614/

not to give myself attaboys, but I'm pretty proud of this bit of writing (and the influence it's had) flawed as it is. It's the closest thing I've ever done to an 'effortpost', and it's admittedly a bit unpolished.

I think this is a good link, by the way. I didn't read the full thread but I read part of it. Knowledge of fundamental attribution error is partial inoculation against hatred, every person's life is improved simply by having the concept IMO.

Two other takeaways about human behavior from the effortpost, relevant to the growth of QAnon:
  • When we've made a claim we suspect might be less than fully true, subconsciously we protect the lie within ourselves (and outside) to avoid feeling weak;
  • We believe other people's lies if they lie with conviction; and once we believe them we're reluctant to change our minds about them.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/WilliamTurton/status/1304498734382936064

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

RagnarokAngel posted:

He's a contrarian who is trying to do a tit for tat with people genuinely concerned with bucky's mental health telling him to log off for a bit and take a breath.

That Qmap article was interesting, and points further to the 'organically arising by crazy people' theory. This is just some IT dude in charge of firewalls and poo poo at Citibank, not a funded operative or anything similar. He's committed to Trump's fascist ideology, and uses this as a basis for his beliefs.

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

I'm glad that this thread seems to be moving beyond constant lists, demands that other posters provide lists to prove/disprove other lists, and accusations of gaslighting every 10 posts or so.

Yeah, being weirdly obsessed with Hillary's health during the 2016 election was, in hindsight, a massive factor in whether or not someone got Q-pilled afterwards. Believing she was secretly dying primed people for all sorts of dubious bullshit.

its still pretty amazing how far down some of these people have spiraled. I could never have imagined this Q poo poo would spread like it has

it's a widespread mental health crisis at this point imo and idk how the gently caress you begin to fix it

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Mackers posted:

its still pretty amazing how far down some of these people have spiraled. I could never have imagined this Q poo poo would spread like it has

it's a widespread mental health crisis at this point imo and idk how the gently caress you begin to fix it

Actually having something resembling public mental health treatment resources in this country would be a good start, but basically nobody gives a crap about the mentally ill in this country and our society has essentially nothing but contempt for them.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
You'd have to make it profitable under the current framework that society operates under, so treating mental illness will always fall under "Hahaha no" or "Eugenics? That's a bad word, I'd rather call it curing mental illness" unless something changes.

We know a lot about the various causes and things that worsen mental illness and a lot of those things are still seen as good, valuable, or at least worth the cost.

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
---------------->
I'm totally in good faith and all honestly seriously concerned about Captain Monkey's mental health. I just care so much for my fellow goons, and his or her posting is making me very worried that they've completely lost their marbles. I can't even parse the gish-gallop gibberish they post! A long break from the internet and intense psychological treatment is surely in their best interest.

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Ratoslov posted:

Actually having something resembling public mental health treatment resources in this country would be a good start, but basically nobody gives a crap about the mentally ill in this country and our society has essentially nothing but contempt for them.

i'm seeing Qcults springing up in European countries now. including my own

its totally an indictment of our mental health care and society. we took sense for granted and bombarded people with toxic bullshit and expected them to just be able to take it

oh wow people lost their minds how could we have seen this coming

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I think if Facebook and YouTube were shut down it'd be a good place to start towards fixing this whole absurd Q situation.

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Mad Hamish posted:

I think if Facebook and YouTube were shut down it'd be a good place to start towards fixing this whole absurd Q situation.

like that's just not happening tho

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Mad Hamish posted:

True, social media has allowed this stuff to spread further and faster but weve had the internet for a while and this stuff is still fairly recently. Its pretty much the underlying conditions, everything's poo poo and everyone wants an answer. Q is there to offer it, vague as it may be.

indiscriminately
Jan 19, 2007
So the base problem is again inequality. A person permitted a secure lifestyle in the sense of, say, Maslow's hierarchy isn't much interested in conspiracy theories no matter the marketing spend or the trending topics because their attention goes to their friends/family and their creative work.

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

I was asked to provide the points and I did. I agree that that discussion is not progressing and have no interest in taking it beyond that.

Please can you just name some of these companies you mention. It might matter.

And in the interest of good faith I think at least one person could please explain how Pizzagate and the Seth Rich Story came to be. It's all I ask and it's a pertinent question and I'll try to leave it there.

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Here is a tweet thread exploring the connections between these platforms:

https://twitter.com/Redrum_of_Crows/status/1302763148672294912?s=20
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1302085096967532544.html

And here is the article the bloomberg piece comes from which goes into excellent detail:

https://www.logically.ai/articles/qanon-key-figure-man-from-new-jersey

Mackers posted:

This article here is a perhaps a good place to start: https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opini...Lyf7NQucZb-jWgQ

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

https://twitter.com/jaynooch/status/1304410897172099072
https://twitter.com/jaynooch/status/1304428330272329728

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

It doesn't look like it at first blush but I swear this is both amusing and becomes relevant : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTfhYyTuT44

(It's a long-form take on Flat Earthers that spins to talk about QAnon. And I've been following the dude for years and he's an engaging and good bread-tuber if you're into that.)

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
Good news Q-anon followers in Oregon are clogging up 9-11 to report Q drops.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/11/tech/qanon-oregon-fire-conspiracy-theory/index.html

I laughed when the police spokesman said "not arrest...anyone affiliated with...'proud boys'" as if the Portland Police would ever arrest anyone in the Proud Boys or as if they don't know who that is.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Xiahou Dun posted:

It doesn't look like it at first blush but I swear this is both amusing and becomes relevant : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTfhYyTuT44

(It's a long-form take on Flat Earthers that spins to talk about QAnon. And I've been following the dude for years and he's an engaging and good bread-tuber if you're into that.)

As a rule I don’t watch youtube videos longer than an hour, but this one is good and probably Dan’s best. I had never really thought about how all the screaming racists in Kohl’s getting posted on twitter back in 2016 used the specific phrase “Trump is going to make you go away,” nor how that behavior fits into reactionary embrace of conspiracism. Eliminationism as epistemic closure makes so much sense.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

As a rule I don’t watch youtube videos longer than an hour, but this one is good and probably Dan’s best. I had never really thought about how all the screaming racists in Kohl’s getting posted on twitter back in 2016 used the specific phrase “Trump is going to make you go away,” nor how that behavior fits into reactionary embrace of conspiracism. Eliminationism as epistemic closure makes so much sense.

If nothing else, that lake looks gorgeous and if the world doesn't end in hellfire and plague I'd like to hike around it.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

Xiahou Dun posted:

Yeah, that camera dip at the start was pretty amazing.

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Xiahou Dun posted:

Watched this last night and it's great. Thanks for sharing!

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde

Xiahou Dun posted:

I also watched this last night and it’s excellent — it puts into words something i was thinking the last time i did my own dive into flat-earth youtube. That the flat earth is not the craziest or even the most important thing that flat earthers believe.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

indiscriminately posted:

So the base problem is again inequality. A person permitted a secure lifestyle in the sense of, say, Maslow's hierarchy isn't much interested in conspiracy theories no matter the marketing spend or the trending topics because their attention goes to their friends/family and their creative work.

The base problem is that people are dummies.

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug
Here's today's newsletter from my favorite Qanon lady!

quote:

Today Trump referenced The Abraham Accord in his speech about the normalization of Israel and Bahrain. When he was speaking of The Abraham Accord, he stated this has been in the works a very very long time.

Now let's look at something that I believe ties into The Abraham Accord...

What happened to Diana?
What did she find out?
Why was she running?
Who did she entrust to help her flee?
What was the cover?
Why is this relevant?
Why now?
Old.
Connection.

CUE is stating that she escaped, because she knew she was going to be killed.

Her supposed "death" date was August 31, 1997. So, if she did escape like Cue implies, she would have officially been in safety on September 1, 1997.

Now, how might this tie with what is happening in the Middle East.....

It gets crazy, if you look at September 1, 1997 correlations, guess what it links to?

No kidding: The Abraham Accord. Then if we look at further information it also correlates to The Vatican and A Catholic Land. The J€su!t Order created the Z!0N!$ts, and the N@si's, don't be fooled into thinking the Roth's head this, they don't. World War 1 and 2 behind the scenes was a total creation of the J€su!t Order, with puppets as the front. Then we had the infiltrtion of the Nasis's in Russia and the United States, and who knows where else.

Are we still not batting the J€su!t Order, and the Vatican which was designed to protect themselves from accountability? Which had been the puppet master behind the entire system.... Black Nobility Bloodlines which run back to Egyptian Pharoahs and Cannanites (Nephilim). Wasn't Dodi Fayer Egyptian? Yes. Didn't Diana stand in front of the Sphinx, in Egypt? Yes she did.

The J€su!t Order of the Vatican has had a grip on the entire Middle East, as well as keeping Israel in it's grips through Rome.

The shifting of Embassies from other parts of Israel to Jerusalem is to show that the power structure has shifted. As we watch other nations moving their embassies to Jerusalem, you are seeing a submission to Trump and a shift in principalities and powers. A submission from the elohim (lower gods) to YHWH.

The Abraham Accord I think was part of Diana's work.

Why is Israel so significant: remember Alice in Wonderland? Alice equals Hillary and Saudi Arabia was connected tightly to the Black Nobility J€su!t Order.. yep. And what was Hillary and Saudi Arabia doing? Child trafficking. Follow the White Rabbit? Israel is the White Rabbit, chasing time, running out of time. Israel also creates the Golden Ratio, the center point of the Golden Ratio lines up with Jerusalem, where the largest portal in the world exists. Trump's hair also makes the Golden Ratio. The Golden Ratio is God's finger print in all of creation. Israel also creates a White Rabbit and holds the organs of the human body. Further more Israel is believe to be the original location of Eden. Who are the White Rabbits, Cue asks? They are the Israelites.

What else makes the White Rabbit symbol? Adrenochrome. They have been hunting the blood of the Israelites and specifically the Tribe of Judah.

Remember the underground breeding: Tribes of Israel have been kept captive a long time. Tribe of Judah is highly desirable. Adrenochrome.

The J€Suits spoke of how they loved spilling the blood of the Jews. Documented in The Secret History Of the J€SUTS. Which I highly recommend.

The Tribes of Israel haven't run Israel in a long time.

The Tribes of Israel were literally scattered throughout the world. Furthermore, this is at least a thousand year old plan..... The Tribes of Israel, who understood the Satanic Cult Bloodlines, are taking them down. They know of the infiltrtion.... There are those parts of the Tribes of Israel that have stayed faithful to YHWH.

This is God's plan. This is God's storm. I don't fully understand how the Lord has orchastrated all this but it's divine.

Trump is the Line of Judah. He somehow holds the deed to Jerusalem.... He is leading. Each Tribe is playing a role in the take down of the Satanic cabal.

The Abraham Accord is completely destroying the J€su!t Order, The Vatican and Roman rule over the Middle East and Israel. And freeing the people of the Middle East.

And yes, I believe Diana has played a role behind the scenes. Tip of the Spear.

She posts this babbling nonsense nonstop and has thousands of followers. It's baffling. It's also baffling that she's super worried about the child eating pedophile cabal yet she constantly posts pictures of her kids on social networks.

New Yorp New Yorp fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Sep 13, 2020

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion > #QAnon: Trump's hair also makes the Golden Ratio.

Chomposaur
Feb 28, 2010

Blue Moonlight posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion > #QAnon: Trump's hair also makes the Golden Ratio.

Thank you for actually reading that to pull out this gem

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

That particular paragraph is a remarkable sequence of words. If you read to the next sentence you learn that Trump's hair is God's finger print in all of creation.

quote:

Why is Israel so significant: remember Alice in Wonderland? Alice equals Hillary and Saudi Arabia was connected tightly to the Black Nobility J€su!t Order.. yep. And what was Hillary and Saudi Arabia doing? Child trafficking. Follow the White Rabbit? Israel is the White Rabbit, chasing time, running out of time. Israel also creates the Golden Ratio, the center point of the Golden Ratio lines up with Jerusalem, where the largest portal in the world exists. Trump's hair also makes the Golden Ratio. The Golden Ratio is God's finger print in all of creation. Israel also creates a White Rabbit and holds the organs of the human body. Further more Israel is believe to be the original location of Eden. Who are the White Rabbits, Cue asks? They are the Israelites.

bonelessdongs
Jul 17, 2019

Chomposaur posted:

Thank you for actually reading that to pull out this gem

It's worth reading

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

New Yorp New Yorp posted:

She posts this babbling nonsense nonstop and has thousands of followers. It's baffling. It's also baffling that she's super worried about the child eating pedophile cabal yet she constantly posts pictures of her kids on social networks.

This helps explain it.

The “Conspiracy Narrative” has been weaponised by Conservative Capitalists to fight Collectivism since at least the end of WW1. This article puts it all in context, by going all the way back to the very beginning, to to make sense of what we’re seeing today, including how COVID has now been such an effective funnel to Qanon. It’s pretty big and full of links and sources if you want to dive deeper on any of it.

Thank you to everyone who constructively contributed.

Bucky Fullminster fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Sep 13, 2020