Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Trying to describe beisbol to GaG, a benighted and godless heathen European

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Ok, so there's a pitcher and a catcher, then a guy gets in between them and tries to slam their balls as well as he can. This is the batter. A bunch of other guys mostly stand around and watch but every once in a while they get a chance to grab some balls. If they grab their balls fast enough or touch the batter with their balls, he can no longer score. A batter can only score if he goes "all the way" without touching any balls.

I hope this helps

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

lmao

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Goons Are Gifts

I finally understand this sport now

ChubbyChecker

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Goons Are Great posted:

I finally understand this sport now

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

reporting in live from the bathroom where a meteor shower is occurring over toilet bowl lake

Pahilla the Hun posted:

This is Bob reporting from Copter Cam---it is just a gruesome scene down there, folks. There's just poo poo everywhere. Forget camping at the lake tonight, it's going to be more like cramping from too much cake. Tom what can you tell us about the morale? lovely?

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

well, bob, I can tell you that everyone is absolutely down and brown in the dumps, just having a really rough time trying to piece it all back together after this storm, and with water absolutely flushing out the area right now, I suspect it'll be days before we see rescue units plunging into action

alnilam posted:

And people say the weather is a dull topic

google THIS

cda

by Hand Knit

lots of good things in this thread

alnilam

ty manifisto

google THIS

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Meanwhile in another universe

Might just have to repost the whole thread here at this rate

Prof. Crocodile

there are like a dozen great images in the sign thread, but i'm submitting this one

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

google THIS posted:

Might just have to repost the whole thread here at this rate

Lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

google THIS

Prof. Crocodile

prepuce repurposed posted:

Nier: Automata was full of poo poo. Cyborg do not have tiddy

:negative:

Rarity posted:

If the cyborg doesn't have tiddy you just need to drink more until it looks like it do

e: trashed crew is always solutions-oriented

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Aug 28, 2020

Macnult

thread title: stick up at the pawn shop

Evil Bob posted:

ABOUT HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK I COULD GET FOR THIS GUN???

ChubbyChecker

Macnult posted:

thread title: stick up at the pawn shop

wearing a lampshade

I still think about the harry potter with guns thread

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

albany academy posted:

You're welcome

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

take the moon

by sebmojo

albany academy posted:

this but harry potter here, here to show you guys some cool wand tricks

----------------

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

google THIS posted:

"Master has given Dobby a Glock!"

"What?! No I di--"

*BANG*

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

wearing a lampshade

Hell yeah

wearing a lampshade

Probably one of my favourite posts of all time

google THIS

:blush:

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

take the moon

by sebmojo

freal lol

----------------

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Me at the Spoonville town council meeting, they have long been awaiting my well articulated, deeply considered speech for why we as Spoonville should legalize weed even more, rendering it extra-legal, super legal, judiciously legal to a point that it's so legal that people would think it no less legal than breathing air in public. They observe me crawling similar to an ant because I'm low to the earth as I stroll up to the town hall, I'm in my hub spinner, lowrider, hydraulics on mega-low as I skim off the asphalt like caramel licked off a pan brother. I waltz into the council building and I do mean waltz, my leg moves whipping and wapping out in slo-mo because I'm on that Jigglers infused with the hottest new strains that got triple threat efficacy in getting you to that ant state, the ant-mind, killer efficient and lethal at debating, using only facts, and only feelings in tandem, bound together by the wisdom of balance, I hold up my chain and give a blessing to the memory of Triple Six Mafia who ascended to heaven on that faithful third day when they overdosed on Bin Laden Weed and left this earth to reach a state of consciousness here-to-fore unknown and unexperienced by us.

There's coughing, clearing throats, nervous shifting in the bean bag chairs and the shuffling in the beans within the chairs is like a chorus of rainsticks at a Boy Scout camp-out sushing all at once, like a hall-wide shooshing sound cuz it's time to shoosh and hear the All-Powerful's words.

I click on the clicker and the projector switches on, the big white crumpled bedsheet screens shimmers and makes it seem as though everyone is tripping huge balls, only accentuating the anticipation of the crowd. I pull it up, on screen, they recognize it immediately, they know what it is, and they couldn't believe it before, it was the argument they should have known would have sealed the extra-legal weed-gal debate.

It's the music video Still Tippin' by Mike Jones, feat. Slim Thug and Paul Wall. Mike Jones turns his face to the crowd from the comfort of his extremely low, low-rider (tippin') and says with the utmost confidence, as the crowd gasps.

"BLOWIN ON THAT ENDO

GAMECUBE,

NINTENDO."

The crowd explodes in cheers, it's unanimous, weed is now extra legal.

OP please render this dramatically with spoonmen

sing this post from the drat rooftops

Finger Prince

Evil Bob posted:

Holy poo poo

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Finger Prince posted:

Holy poo poo

Macnult

Evil Bob posted:

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Obviously not work safe: https://voca.ro/aKavVkpD7dp

I've got about 47 more union songs to work on

crimes

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Prof. Crocodile

alnilam posted:

Greek guy: check out this triangle math i figured out

Me: wow drat that's genuinely amazing

Greek guy: i even correctly worked out the diameter of the earth with it

Me: holy crap that's impressive

Greek guy: the triangles are in your brain too i can get them out

Me: um

Manifisto

lmao

ty nesamdoom!

Evil Bob

:cawg:

alnilam

nut posted:

dear community,

I collect corks from bottles of wine. it’s kinda my thing in the community. my husband even bought me a gigantic wine glass that, get this, is for holding all the corks. when it strikes my fancy, I will string several of my favourite corks together into an array of bracelets and necklaces and wear them around town, you may have noticed. it’s a cork thing, you wouldn’t get it. sometimes, with the shades drawn in the privacy of my house, I nibble on and eat the corks too. to this date, I’ve eaten id guess at least 45 corks. okay, I’m not guessing, I know it’s 45, thanks to my elaborate cork budget spreadsheet that I maintain by hand and transpose nightly into Microsoft excel. some other things I’ve done with corks? I’m glad you asked. adding pipe cleaners and googly eyes, I’ve crafted a small army of mouse corks and we roam the town, each mouse cork secretly attached to my belt by a string of fishing line but you wouldn’t notice, you’d think I have animated the mouse corks and that they are loyal and obedient, much like my reciprocal commitments to cork. I’m kind of like the Norbit for corks. wait no, that’s the Eddie Murphy movie. Wilbur? I’m the Wilbur of cork mice? was Wilbur the rat guy? I’m the rat guy of cork mice. cork mice, kinda funny to say aloud. cork mice, sounds like a Greek Island where drunk British teens go to drink fishbowls of koolaid and booze and harass the locals. I wonder if in cork mice they use the giant wine glasses to drink from, or if they, too, just collect the corks in them. anyways, I forgot my question but thank you for your time. if you see me and my cork mice army in town square please say hello and don’t be rude, for I am also a practicer of dark cork magicks (perhaps the subject of my next bulletin board note). okay, thanks again for listening and let me know if you can help!

xoxoxox

ty manifisto

take the moon

by sebmojo
lol

----------------

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Khanstant posted:

i dont know this for a fact but i just loving get the feeling that the word "hypocrite" was derived from some robe wearing greco-roman fuckwit with some really goofy on-the-nose rear end name with all the subtlety of a latin Hideo Kojima like Hypocrates and let me guess he had some philosophy about how triangles are in your brain and thats what causes brain disease or people to be disingenuous assholes and he's like let me drain the bad triangles out of your brain dude but the guys like no you let me do it first but he's too ascared so everyone just starts using his name as a derogatory and then a thousand years later it just means hypocrite

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Evil Bob

what thread did alnilam and khanstants triangle posts come from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

The philosophers are dumb thread

Pro tip: you can click the quoted user in the quote block to go see :eng101:

e: and khanstant's came first, you might say mine was... derivative :frogc00l:

ty manifisto