Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nonathlon
Jul 9, 2004
And yet, somehow, now it's my fault ...
I know a few people with a disproportionate hate-on for Hilary (like, she's the number threat to everything in the world) and I now have an insight to how they think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Blattdorf posted:

There are a number of potential possibilities, some of which are downright crazy (and even the most benign ones are crazy to begin with):

- Illegal acquisition and transmission of classified information at Special Access Program level and even Unacknowledged SAP level. She did have a SCIF at her home, so that would be one avenue for this to happen. There were rumors of people entering SCIF's in other places and providing such information to her which she then "left" on her server and outside parties "extracted" it. No need for hacking, and it gives her plausible deniability if somebody catches wind of the server. Remember how it easy it was for Weiner to extract classified information without necessarily hacking the servers, and he wasn't exactly a computer genius.
- E-mail exchanges which would really make all the different scandals surrounding Hillary and Obama look that much worse. Take the Uranium One scandal, for example. If you discover incontrovertible evidence that they both conspired to sell weapons-grade uranium to Russia, this could lead to prison time at the very least. And the whole "Russia" accusation would crumble pretty hard just because of this.
- Another example: Benghazi. Incontrovertible proof that Hillary and Obama provided weapons to terrorists and allowed Benghazi to happen in order to bury evidence and eliminate Amb. Stevens who most likely figured it all out. I'm saying this off the top of my head, but I recall there was a Wikileaks e-mail that proved Hillary lied about being asleep while Benghazi was happening because she was merrily chatting away by e-mail with somebody at the time.
- Maybe something related to Pay-for-Play or Fast & Furious. I'm not particularly familiar with either of these scandals outside of a surface-level summary.
- Murder of Seth Rich and subsequent coverup of this murder. Entertain this possibility - wouldn't the DNC have plenty of motive to deal with a potential leaker that made the e-mail server investigation that much worse? If the "Russian hackers" narrative crumbles, the other potential explanation, no matter how crazy it may sound, suddenly starts making more sense. Again, Shawn Rich assumes it was Russia, but can't conclusively prove it. There is some wiggle room there depending on how much faith you have in these people. Besides, Podesta did express the idea of making an example of a suspected leaker, regardless of whether it was true.
- If the previous point is true, it would really make all the dozens of "Clinton suicides" over the years look that much more suspicious.

- And the multi-year effort to destroy an incoming president and cover even one of these points up. Whatever you might think about Trump, if you think these people are truly trying to hide something big, then it casts their actions over all these years in a rather different light.

Wouldn't any of these points give her ample reason to lie her rear end off?

Surprisingly enough, there are even crazier possibilities than these that do not necessarily tie to the e-mail server. The e-mail server is just one element of the big picture, but a pretty significant one. You can probably begin to imagine why it would be difficult to simply put her in jail just for what Comey stated in his first press conference.

It sounds like there’s a lot of incontrovertible evidence of many serious crimes here. Why has she not been prosecuted? Seems like an easy slam-dunk that any prosecutor would take. I mean, New York has been going after Donald Trump for much less.

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

She literally murdered someone and isn’t in jail?!

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Where does this idea that hilary done ben ghazi come from anyway? I can't imagine her leading a commando raid.

Space Gopher
Jul 31, 2006

BLITHERING IDIOT AND HARDCORE DURIAN APOLOGIST. LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SHIT DON'T STINK EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW IT DOES BECAUSE I'M SUPER CULTURED.

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

She literally murdered someone and isn’t in jail?!

the Barr Justice Department is just too concerned with tradition, decorum, and not going after their political opponents to prosecute, even though the evidence is all there and 100% ironclad

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

OwlFancier posted:

Where does this idea that hilary done ben ghazi come from anyway? I can't imagine her leading a commando raid.

She was SecState when it happened so obviously it was her fault (but not in a "she's the head of the State Department so by the Buck Stops Here principle she's responsible" way since that would make some kind of logical sense).

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

OwlFancier posted:

She said something about why it happened that on later investigation turned out to be false or something and also literally sat there cackling and ordering the massive task force that was ready to step in to stand down and also she was there astrally projecting with her claws that go snicker-snack and cut out the souls of the true American patriots and fed the souls to osama and emailed the proof of all this to her private server.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Blattdorf posted:

There are a number of potential possibilities, some of which are downright crazy (and even the most benign ones are crazy to begin with):

- Illegal acquisition and transmission of classified information at Special Access Program level and even Unacknowledged SAP level. She did have a SCIF at her home, so that would be one avenue for this to happen. There were rumors of people entering SCIF's in other places and providing such information to her which she then "left" on her server and outside parties "extracted" it. No need for hacking, and it gives her plausible deniability if somebody catches wind of the server. Remember how it easy it was for Weiner to extract classified information without necessarily hacking the servers, and he wasn't exactly a computer genius.
- E-mail exchanges which would really make all the different scandals surrounding Hillary and Obama look that much worse. Take the Uranium One scandal, for example. If you discover incontrovertible evidence that they both conspired to sell weapons-grade uranium to Russia, this could lead to prison time at the very least. And the whole "Russia" accusation would crumble pretty hard just because of this.
- Another example: Benghazi. Incontrovertible proof that Hillary and Obama provided weapons to terrorists and allowed Benghazi to happen in order to bury evidence and eliminate Amb. Stevens who most likely figured it all out. I'm saying this off the top of my head, but I recall there was a Wikileaks e-mail that proved Hillary lied about being asleep while Benghazi was happening because she was merrily chatting away by e-mail with somebody at the time.
- Maybe something related to Pay-for-Play or Fast & Furious. I'm not particularly familiar with either of these scandals outside of a surface-level summary.
- Murder of Seth Rich and subsequent coverup of this murder. Entertain this possibility - wouldn't the DNC have plenty of motive to deal with a potential leaker that made the e-mail server investigation that much worse? If the "Russian hackers" narrative crumbles, the other potential explanation, no matter how crazy it may sound, suddenly starts making more sense. Again, Shawn Rich assumes it was Russia, but can't conclusively prove it. There is some wiggle room there depending on how much faith you have in these people. Besides, Podesta did express the idea of making an example of a suspected leaker, regardless of whether it was true.
- If the previous point is true, it would really make all the dozens of "Clinton suicides" over the years look that much more suspicious.

- And the multi-year effort to destroy an incoming president and cover even one of these points up. Whatever you might think about Trump, if you think these people are truly trying to hide something big, then it casts their actions over all these years in a rather different light.

Wouldn't any of these points give her ample reason to lie her rear end off?

Surprisingly enough, there are even crazier possibilities than these that do not necessarily tie to the e-mail server. The e-mail server is just one element of the big picture, but a pretty significant one. You can probably begin to imagine why it would be difficult to simply put her in jail just for what Comey stated in his first press conference.
What are the crazier options?

Why has Trump not taken greater actions other than vaguely poo poo-stirring rhetoric when he can't think of anything else to say?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Trump hasn’t mentioned Hillary since the election, has he?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Trump hasn’t mentioned Hillary since the election, has he?
He's referred to CROOKED HILLARY who he defeated in THE BIGGEST ELECTION VICTORY OF ALL TIME etc. but I do not believe he has taken any action towards investigating or prosecuting her.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Nessus posted:

Why has Trump not taken greater actions other than vaguely poo poo-stirring rhetoric when he can't think of anything else to say?

What if Trump was involved in a battle with the very conspiracy that Killary is a part of and he's such a smooth-brained genius that he has to battle on multiple fronts against this deep entrenched state department organization (remember Killary was part of the state department, the leader in fact), but he cannot take action against her because of the many n-dimensional chess aspects of this battle, however, he can signal to use via typos and bizarre utterances in public, much like the book "Mother Night" and because similarly are so smoothly galaxy brained we can understand the messages, that he is uttering, and the fear laced child blood-drinking organization that Killary is a part of cannot parse them because these messages are too pure and inspired? Crazy enough for you?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

pseudanonymous posted:

What if Trump was involved in a battle with the very conspiracy that Killary is a part of and he's such a smooth-brained genius that he has to battle on multiple fronts against this deep entrenched state department organization (remember Killary was part of the state department, the leader in fact), but he cannot take action against her because of the many n-dimensional chess aspects of this battle, however, he can signal to use via typos and bizarre utterances in public, much like the book "Mother Night" and because similarly are so smoothly galaxy brained we can understand the messages, that he is uttering, and the fear laced child blood-drinking organization that Killary is a part of cannot parse them because these messages are too pure and inspired? Crazy enough for you?
I wonder if this holy mantle would have descended on Ted Cruz or Jeb! if they had won the Republican primary instead. :v:

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Nessus posted:

I wonder if this holy mantle would have descended on Ted Cruz or Jeb! if they had won the Republican primary instead. :v:

No. They're nowhere near crazy enough. If pizza-molester-man or Goldman! had been elected, then maybe. Maybe Cruz when it came out that he is in fact the Zodiac killer. He's weird enough when you actually watch him when he's not on his best behavior.

indiscriminately
Jan 19, 2007

It sounds like there’s a lot of incontrovertible evidence of many serious crimes here. Why has she not been prosecuted? Seems like an easy slam-dunk that any prosecutor would take. I mean, New York has been going after Donald Trump for much less.

Captain Monkey posted:

Now please answer my earlier question - why is she not in jail, if there’s all this evidence?
There's a perfectly believable in-universe counter to this which is that the Clintons have dirt on Trump, the dirtiest of the dirty, and therefore they're collectively in a state of truce because of the potential for mutually assured destruction. But to accept this theory one has to accept that Trump is as ghastly as he himself says he is and that's a bridge too far for so many.

edit:

Or more dramatically, the Clintons are holding hostage someone in Trump's family. But this would mean Trump can be put into a compromising situation, he is not omnipotent... nah!

indiscriminately fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Sep 20, 2020

Blattdorf
Aug 10, 2012

"This will be the best for both of us, Bradley."
"Meow."

indiscriminately posted:

Just speaking to general principles, not the specific facts or context here (because I don't know them and am not too curious about them): wouldn't you do the same? Isn't it in your best interest to vet and limit what you provide to an investigative body, to the extent you can? If the FBI is investigating you, Blattdorf, and the stakes are very high for you here, and your career, finances, power, identity are closely tied to your professional image- wouldn't you be as cautious as the law allows you to be? Wouldn't you be quite foolish to do anything less, whatever your political affiliation?

edit:

Assuming the facts given: there's way, way less political utility gained from donating to a loser candidate's charitable organization (let's say that's what it is) than to a future president's organization.

The Clintons are villains, I'd be pleased to see them receive comeuppance. It's not necessary to draw twirly black mustaches on them.

If it was my rear end on the line, I would vet and limit things to whatever extent I could. If I could get away with not handing over things that would land me in serious hot water, I would. It sounds like you're kinda proving my point here? Because I also wouldn't put myself in such a position in the first place, and if there was something bad, I'd come clean and try to resolve it. This does involve matters of national security so if I could minimize things, I wouldn't try to destroy potential material that could make my case look better.

There's more to the Clinton Foundation's sudden loss of funding than just a lost election, but I'd need to get into this in a separate post.

Blackmail is one major reason. Tons and tons of blackmail on various people in various institutions at various levels. In various countries. Hillary has definitely built up a large cache of that, but it's not just her. Think about all the top people going after Trump for Russia collusion, just to give an idea here. You would have to carefully look at the history of each person to figure out if they could have a motive for this, and a lot of them do. Imagine all of them nested in every avenue of power, all trying to demonize your every breath. Without a rock-solid case that destroys their every lie, you're dead. I'll have to expand on this point in a separate post because there's a lot to unpack here.

Nessus posted:

The crazier options involve things found in the Podesta e-mails. I'd need to unpack this in a separate post because it's the short version that makes everyone dismiss it as premium-grade bullshit. There is something to it, though, that'd make you at least scratch your head.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

I would certainly like to hear it. When you have finished laying out your theory I will give my own which you may find illuminating.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Blattdorf posted:

Blackmail is one major reason. Tons and tons of blackmail on various people in various institutions at various levels. In various countries. Hillary has definitely built up a large cache of that, but it's not just her. Think about all the top people going after Trump for Russia collusion, just to give an idea here. You would have to carefully look at the history of each person to figure out if they could have a motive for this, and a lot of them do. Imagine all of them nested in every avenue of power, all trying to demonize your every breath. Without a rock-solid case that destroys their every lie, you're dead. I'll have to expand on this point in a separate post because there's a lot to unpack here.

Please don’t take this response as a dismissal, because I am extremely interested in your argument here and especially the Podesta stuff, but if Hillary Clinton has enough blackmail material to control Donald Trump and all federal and state prosecutors, what would she have to fear from an FBI investigation of her email?

And are you saying that Hillary Clinton can control Donald Trump through blackmail? What dirt does she have on him? Do you think every prosecutor and judge in the country has done as much dirty poo poo as Donald Trump?

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

indiscriminately posted:

Or more dramatically, the Clintons are holding hostage someone in Trump's family. But this would mean Trump can be put into a compromising situation, he is not omnipotent... nah!

Who pray tell could this be? Did they fake Trump's brother's death?

Also where are they keeping said hostage? Please provide a labeled diagram, if possible.

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
The primary hurdle that needs to be surmounted is how these possibilities are more likely than the scenario that she and her staff just didn’t want to be bothered with red tape and FOIA compliance for communication they didn’t think it was necessary to safeguard, and then when called out for it, tried to hide the evidence and deflect rather than admit to a minor crime because they’re egotists who think rules are for little people

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Please don’t take this response as a dismissal, because I am extremely interested in your argument here and especially the Podesta stuff, but if Hillary Clinton has enough blackmail material to control Donald Trump and all federal and state prosecutors, what would she have to fear from an FBI investigation of her email?

And are you saying that Hillary Clinton can control Donald Trump through blackmail? What dirt does she have on him? Do you think every prosecutor and judge in the country has done as much dirty poo poo as Donald Trump?

Also this blackmail is both so incredibly damaging that it is able to control thousands of independent actors simultaneously, but also not damaging enough to prevent the secrets from getting out.

Blattdorf, what sort of blackmail could keep you from revealing the things you obviously know but won't tell? Give us an example of the sorts of things you think could actually control people the way you allege.

What's your opinion of Loose Change and the multiple variants that have been released as various pieces become disproven?

indiscriminately
Jan 19, 2007

Blattdorf posted:

If it was my rear end on the line, I would vet and limit things to whatever extent I could. If I could get away with not handing over things that would land me in serious hot water, I would. It sounds like you're kinda proving my point here?
How do you know what will land you in hot water? Once you give information to someone you've lost control of it, it can be disseminated, it can be interpreted/misinterpreted, it can be used against you in ways that you can't have anticipated. Your rear end is always on the line, whatever your culpability. Don't talk to the police.

quote:

Because I also wouldn't put myself in such a position in the first place
Living your life with the best of intentions is not immunity from risk.

quote:

I wouldn't try to destroy potential material that could make my case look better.
This is surmise, right? And who is the arbiter of what material is / isn't relevant to the case? Have you ever deleted an email or document? What were you trying to hide by doing that? Pretty suspicious if you ask me. (I know this is silly- the point is that any such action can be framed tendentiously.)

e: thanks for staying in the discussion and staying civil despite the sometimes harsh pushback. You are tough.

indiscriminately fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Sep 20, 2020

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Blattdorf posted:

If it was my rear end on the line, I would vet and limit things to whatever extent I could. If I could get away with not handing over things that would land me in serious hot water, I would. It sounds like you're kinda proving my point here? Because I also wouldn't put myself in such a position in the first place, and if there was something bad, I'd come clean and try to resolve it. This does involve matters of national security so if I could minimize things, I wouldn't try to destroy potential material that could make my case look better.

Changing the subject slightly, what are your thoughts on why Trump is hiding his tax returns?

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

Blattdorf posted:

The crazier options involve things found in the Podesta e-mails. I'd need to unpack this in a separate post because it's the short version that makes everyone dismiss it as premium-grade bullshit. There is something to it, though, that'd make you at least scratch your head.

please lay it out - really curious to follow this thread

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Please let it be the walnut sauce, which was featured in a Runners World video from 2014:
https://www.runnersworld.com/runners-stories/a20785768/political-guru-podesta-wins-age-group-at-capitol-hill-10k/

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
Watching Blattdorf try to explain why Hillary is a super-criminal is pretty loving funny when the actual Piss Tape exists, which proves that Russia has leverage over Trump.

https://pisstape.org

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
The amount and severity of dirt on, well, apparently everybody everywhere, that would be required to have been accumulated for this sort of scenario to be plausible is not really within the reach of individuals, even very wealthy and connected ones. Such a massive dataset is the sort of collection that is gathered and pieced together by state intelligence agencies.

So for this sort of thing to work, I suppose the Clintons made a copy of everything the CIA/NSA/DIA/NRO/FBI has?

Where is their massive private shadow data center? The hollow Earth or the dark side of the moon with the Mi-Go? Or did they just slip a few dozen thumb drives into the PRESIDENTIAL TOP SECRET computer in the Oval Office every day for eight years and murder anybody who noticed?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

The Cubelodyte posted:

The amount and severity of dirt on, well, apparently everybody everywhere, that would be required to have been accumulated for this sort of scenario to be plausible is not really within the reach of individuals, even very wealthy and connected ones. Such a massive dataset is the sort of collection that is gathered and pieced together by state intelligence agencies.

So for this sort of thing to work, I suppose the Clintons made a copy of everything the CIA/NSA/DIA/NRO/FBI has?

Where is their massive private shadow data center? The hollow Earth or the dark side of the moon with the Mi-Go? Or did they just slip a few dozen thumb drives into the PRESIDENTIAL TOP SECRET computer in the Oval Office every day for eight years and murder anybody who noticed?

More importantly, what do they have on Blattdorf?

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Somfin posted:

More importantly, what do they have on Blattdorf?

If you look at his rap sheet it's clear he tried to tell us the truth about Hillary once before and was punished for it. It's very brave of him to come out again and reveal what's really going on.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
A true Patriot, just like Q. :patriot:

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug

Trazz posted:

Watching Blattdorf try to explain why Hillary is a super-criminal is pretty loving funny when the actual Piss Tape exists, which proves that Russia has leverage over Trump.

https://pisstape.org

At this point the piss tape wouldn't even nudge Trump's numbers, so it wouldn't be very effective blackmail material. It would get released, and the next day chud social media would be flooded (no pun intended) with videos of chuds pissing up on themselves, drinking piss, talking about the medical benefits of piss, selling piss supplements. There'd probably be churches in which they drink piss from chalices and claim it was hinted at in the Bible.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Smeef posted:

At this point the piss tape wouldn't even nudge Trump's numbers, so it wouldn't be very effective blackmail material. It would get released, and the next day chud social media would be flooded (no pun intended) with videos of chuds pissing up on themselves, drinking piss, talking about the medical benefits of piss, selling piss supplements. There'd probably be churches in which they drink piss from chalices and claim it was hinted at in the Bible.

Strike fast, be the first to sell piss and claim it came from the President!

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug

twistedmentat posted:

Strike fast, be the first to sell piss and claim it came from the President!

It'll be the only piss on the market that can pass the Tang color test.

Blattdorf
Aug 10, 2012

"This will be the best for both of us, Bradley."
"Meow."

She doesn't have anything on him. If they truly had anything on him, it would have all ended a long, long time ago. They went to impeachment based on Trump wanting to find out what was going on with Ukraine and Biden. Biden admitted on tape to threatening Ukraine to get the prosecutor laid off who was investigating his son and Burisma or they wouldn't get any money - and they somehow turned Biden's actions into an impeachment proceeding against Trump. I've listened to almost 24 hours of Adam Schiff's, the Capitol's premiere Putin mind-reader, tortured explanations of Putin's secret plans just in case there really was something to it. There wasn't. But maybe I'd yap away like that, too, if they had photos of me shooting drugs with others in some hotel.

And that's the thing. What she does have - and what many, many other people have - is blackmail on each other. They are all motivated by not wanting the really dirty secrets to come to light, and in a way that no one would be able to dismiss. A big portion of it connects to Wikileaks because if it turns out they've all been lying knowingly, all those different conspiracy theories? People will start to wonder.

Somfin posted:

Also this blackmail is both so incredibly damaging that it is able to control thousands of independent actors simultaneously, but also not damaging enough to prevent the secrets from getting out.

Blattdorf, what sort of blackmail could keep you from revealing the things you obviously know but won't tell? Give us an example of the sorts of things you think could actually control people the way you allege.

What's your opinion of Loose Change and the multiple variants that have been released as various pieces become disproven?

Sex trafficking. Pedophilia. Torture. Endangering national security at such a level that they'd reinstate the firing squad exclusively for the offender. God only knows what else.

Of course that doesn't mean everyone is doing such terrible stuff, but depending on where you are on the totem pole, it wouldn't even take that much to get you to cooperate. To give a rather specific example: If you were a media personality that in their spare time liked to visit SNCTM and engage in various degenerate acts and someone recorded it, would you want this to get out? Even a simple sex tape can lead to a massive scandal. If someone had a video of you probably cheating on your wife while doing some slightly too kinky poo poo, that would destroy your public image. Such people would have reason to support those who'd enable their lifestyle. Or rather be against those who would put a stop to it.

Numerous situations like these exist at various levels to a varying degree. Connections form over the years. One person gets busted for something too massive to properly contain and the chain reaction becomes devastating. Once you create a big enough club filled with people who have a lot to lose if such stuff got out, would you want to let in people who could potentially spill the beans? How would you make sure that they'd have skin in the game? Blackmail is one answer. Threats are another, particularly effective if you control all the institutions. If they can or have to make one or two people take the fall, they will.

Without Wikileaks, nobody would even think of looking into this because it's just one extraordinary claim after another. They know it and they even like to gloat in your face about it because they know - or rather thought they knew - you'd be too dumb to ever notice this. Dan Schneider is one example with his foot fetish. What about Jimmy Savile? Was everyone in the media and in the halls of power too dumb to notice his intense love for children for so many years?

Even so, this all hinges on what you think about Pizzagate. Surprisingly enough, it's the debunking that has really made it take off because it was just so blatantly false. This is the particular aspect of this I'd like to focus on later.

I have no opinion on Loose Change. However, after everything that has happened over the past 4-5 years, I can't help but be distrustful of every official story that has been fed to us regarding 9/11. But don't take it as endorsement of any theory floating out there. I merely have doubts.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Blattdorf posted:

Sex trafficking. Pedophilia. Torture. Endangering national security at such a level that they'd reinstate the firing squad exclusively for the offender. God only knows what else.

And there's the spicy walnut sauce!

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Blattdorf posted:

She doesn't have anything on him. If they truly had anything on him, it would have all ended a long, long time ago. They went to impeachment based on Trump wanting to find out what was going on with Ukraine and Biden. Biden admitted on tape to threatening Ukraine to get the prosecutor laid off who was investigating his son and Burisma or they wouldn't get any money - and they somehow turned Biden's actions into an impeachment proceeding against Trump.

I can see why with no context you would draw the conclusion you did from that clip but you have it literally backwards, they were pressuring ukraine to fire a prosecutor who was not investigating burisma enough for everyone's liking, you can look up people discussing it at the time

Biden is not a smart guy but he's not dumb enough to brag about getting a guy fired for investigating his son (unlike some people), he was openly bragging about it because it was what the whole US government wanted including Republicans because the guy he wanted fired was going easy on burisma

Here is a snopes article about it but I mean really you can Google and find contemporaneous comments by Republicans calling for shokin to be fired back then also

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/c-span-video-joe-biden-ukraine/

Stefan Prodan fucked around with this message at 10:22 on Sep 21, 2020

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

And there's the spicy walnut sauce!

God I love to gently caress kids.

I mean I enjoy a bit of walnut on my pizza haha close one I was almost made a mod or a high-ranking American politician.

CommunityEdition
May 1, 2009
We have cleverly secured our secret pizza recipes where no one would dare look for them:

In the correspondence of powerful pedophiles.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Well actually the walnut sauce was served with pasta, not pizza, which signifies an entirely different type of satanic ritual paedovore.

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
Blattdorf, can you point to specific evidence in the Podesta emails for example that reveals some of the malevolent activities you’re talking about. I get the impression you are identifying a lot of suspicious Clinton behavior, but all of the details are basically asking the question “What is the absolute worst thing this shady behavior could possibly mean?” rather than “What is the most likely thing this shady behavior could mean?”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

And we get another layer deeper into the insanity, I can almost see the core now *puts red string between Killary and Mole Children*