Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morningwoodpecker
Jan 17, 2016

I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO BE THIS STUPID

BUT HERE YOU ARE

Blattdorf posted:

Pizzagate stuff

When people are working on a political campaign they pull really late hours and all nighters to keep up with and get ahead of the press. Do you not think every single reference to pizza is just people not going home for meals who quite fancy having something nice to eat.

I still want to know why you give a Trump a pass on not releasing his tax returns when you think Hillary is an evil pedo torturer based entirely on her complying with an enquiry rather than cooperating enthusiastically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Blattdorf posted:

She doesn't have anything on him. If they truly had anything on him, it would have all ended a long, long time ago.
How do you figure? Would it not be possible that Trump is also in this network of interlocking blackmail that you are hypothesizing?

If this is real and Trump is aware, one would assume that he would do something about it. Even a very uncharitable opinion of the man would suggest he would at least try to blackmail them back. It is not as if a lack of hard evidence has stopped him from making accusations before, and yet these people you mention walk free and clear. Biden is, at the very least, presenting him with a credible challenge in the polls. Surely he would have every motive to call every non-him politician a pedophiliac drug addict, given even incomplete or partial evidence of the matter, yet - he does not.

e: While I am at it, what is this crime that would bring back the firing squad? (Frankly the firing squad is probably a better mechanism than what we use now, if we must have capital punishment.)

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Blattdorf posted:

She doesn't have anything on him. If they truly had anything on him, it would have all ended a long, long time ago. They went to impeachment based on Trump wanting to find out what was going on with Ukraine and Biden. Biden admitted on tape to threatening Ukraine to get the prosecutor laid off who was investigating his son and Burisma or they wouldn't get any money - and they somehow turned Biden's actions into an impeachment proceeding against Trump. I've listened to almost 24 hours of Adam Schiff's, the Capitol's premiere Putin mind-reader, tortured explanations of Putin's secret plans just in case there really was something to it. There wasn't. But maybe I'd yap away like that, too, if they had photos of me shooting drugs with others in some hotel.

And that's the thing. What she does have - and what many, many other people have - is blackmail on each other. They are all motivated by not wanting the really dirty secrets to come to light, and in a way that no one would be able to dismiss. A big portion of it connects to Wikileaks because if it turns out they've all been lying knowingly, all those different conspiracy theories? People will start to wonder.

Sex trafficking. Pedophilia. Torture. Endangering national security at such a level that they'd reinstate the firing squad exclusively for the offender. God only knows what else.

Of course that doesn't mean everyone is doing such terrible stuff, but depending on where you are on the totem pole, it wouldn't even take that much to get you to cooperate. To give a rather specific example: If you were a media personality that in their spare time liked to visit SNCTM and engage in various degenerate acts and someone recorded it, would you want this to get out? Even a simple sex tape can lead to a massive scandal. If someone had a video of you probably cheating on your wife while doing some slightly too kinky poo poo, that would destroy your public image. Such people would have reason to support those who'd enable their lifestyle. Or rather be against those who would put a stop to it.

Numerous situations like these exist at various levels to a varying degree. Connections form over the years. One person gets busted for something too massive to properly contain and the chain reaction becomes devastating. Once you create a big enough club filled with people who have a lot to lose if such stuff got out, would you want to let in people who could potentially spill the beans? How would you make sure that they'd have skin in the game? Blackmail is one answer. Threats are another, particularly effective if you control all the institutions. If they can or have to make one or two people take the fall, they will.

Without Wikileaks, nobody would even think of looking into this because it's just one extraordinary claim after another. They know it and they even like to gloat in your face about it because they know - or rather thought they knew - you'd be too dumb to ever notice this. Dan Schneider is one example with his foot fetish. What about Jimmy Savile? Was everyone in the media and in the halls of power too dumb to notice his intense love for children for so many years?

Even so, this all hinges on what you think about Pizzagate. Surprisingly enough, it's the debunking that has really made it take off because it was just so blatantly false. This is the particular aspect of this I'd like to focus on later.

I have no opinion on Loose Change. However, after everything that has happened over the past 4-5 years, I can't help but be distrustful of every official story that has been fed to us regarding 9/11. But don't take it as endorsement of any theory floating out there. I merely have doubts.

If Hillary Clinton doesn’t have blackmail material on Donald Trump, why hasn’t he prosecuted her for crimes?

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

OwlFancier posted:

Where does this idea that hilary done ben ghazi come from anyway? I can't imagine her leading a commando raid.
They tried to blame it on Obama, and after that failed to stop his re-election they turned it on her instead.

Tormented
Jan 22, 2004

"And the goat shall bear upon itself all their iniquities unto a solitary place..."

Morningwoodpecker posted:

I still want to know why you give a Trump a pass on not releasing his tax returns when you think Hillary is an evil pedo torturer based entirely on her complying with an enquiry rather than cooperating enthusiastically.

Simple it doesn't fit into the reality he wants so he just going to ignore anything that doesn't fit into the world he created for himself.

Bad people only do bad things.

Good people only do good things.

Simple thinking for simple minds.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Don’t scare them away. I need to know why Hillary Clinton walks free if Donald Trump has escaped her blackmail schemes.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
So anyway, when you guys are done yelling at the town loon, listen to that Reply All episode. The 8kun guy is Q, it's all a hussle to sell merch, and everyone posting earnestly about Hillary being a murderer is straight up falling for the grift.

Also, if Hillary is super evil and the government knows, Trump has failed every one who has been hurt by her since he took power. Why hasn't Trump helped those kids? Just asking questions.

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so
It’s 2020, Trump has spent four years dismantling every institution of modern America and destroying all political and diplomatic norms, both at home and in the international community. America is plummeting in its prestige and power in the world, while erstwhile allies scramble to take our place.

For the average American, literally everything is worse than it has almost been ever, everywhere you look once functioning systems collapse and everything is coming to a head socially and individually.

I look around at this hell-scape that Trump has ushered in, so much worse than most feared in 2016...

“BUT HER EMAILS!”

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

So anyway, when you guys are done yelling at the town loon, listen to that Reply All episode. The 8kun guy is Q, it's all a hussle to sell merch, and everyone posting earnestly about Hillary being a murderer is straight up falling for the grift.
She's definitely a murderer though? That's 100% confirmed, just nobody cares because murdering mostly foreign nonwhites in her capacity as secretary of state is pretty much universally celebrated

Also, if Hillary is super evil and the government knows, Trump has failed every one who has been hurt by her since he took power. Why hasn't Trump helped those kids? Just asking questions.
He saved all the mole children, did you already forget???

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I mean, fantasy has an extremely powerful pull on the hopeless. It’s that or admit you were wrong, and lots of people will never admit to themselves that they made a mistake.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Blattdorf posted:

She doesn't have anything on him. If they truly had anything on him, it would have all ended a long, long time ago.

Ok so why doesn't he have her arrested then? If she can't touch him, and he has all the proof of her crimes, does he just not give a poo poo? I understand if you're still building to that, I just can't wait to find out the answer.

Sorry for the possible sidetrack, but why do you think Trump was on Epstein's Lolita Express all those times? Was it just research on all the other elites' pedophilic crimes? A lot of research, like multiple multiple pedophilia research expeditions?

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

VitalSigns posted:

Ok so why doesn't he have her arrested then? If she can't touch him, and he has all the proof of her crimes, does he just not give a poo poo? I understand if you're still building to that, I just can't wait to find out the answer.

Sorry for the possible sidetrack, but why do you think Trump was on Epstein's Lolita Express all those times? Was it just research on all the other elites' pedophilic crimes? A lot of research, like multiple multiple pedophilia research expeditions?

I can’t remember which thread it was in, maybe even this one, but somebody posted a Facebook post by q person alongside the lines of “trump has sacrificed so much including raping children to infiltrate the cabal. I pray the lord forgives him for his undercover crimes to save the children”

Edit found it in crazy political email thread

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Ambitious Spider posted:

I can’t remember which thread it was in, maybe even this one, but somebody posted a Facebook post by q person alongside the lines of “trump has sacrificed so much including raping children to infiltrate the cabal. I pray the lord forgives him for his undercover crimes to save the children”

Edit found it in crazy political email thread

This is like peak loving crazy. And we now have not 1, but 2 Q-anons coming from inside the thread.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

VitalSigns posted:

She's definitely a murderer though? That's 100% confirmed, just nobody cares because murdering mostly foreign nonwhites in her capacity as secretary of state is pretty much universally celebrated

I don't get this. Did she do a job that all the other secretaries of state didn't? As far as I can tell, she did the same job, but because she's clinton, or a woman, or something equally stupid, I should be alarmed that people died.

Yes, America is evil and we've killed thousands, if not millions, without any resemblance of decency or justice. That's not something Hillary started. That's America. My point, though, was if Trump supporters think she's so vile, why hasn't their dear leader stopped her?

Either she isn't as dangerous/bad

Or

Trump's a failure.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

VitalSigns posted:

When people describe Hillary as a murderer, they aren't condemning whatever deaths resulted from her actions as SecState. They're condemning the mythical Clinton Bodycount/Benjamin J. Ghazi/Seth Rich bullshit.

Except sometimes they bring up poo poo she did as SecState as a smoke screen to hide how much poo poo they're full of.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Sep 21, 2020

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

When people describe Hillary as a murderer, they aren't condemning whatever deaths resulted from her actions as SecState. They're condemning the mythical Clinton Bodycount/Benjamin J. Ghazi/Seth Rich bullshit.

Except sometimes they bring up poo poo she did as SecState as a smoke screen to hide how much poo poo they're full of.

It's this.

My dad, who is a total dumbshit, breathlessly tried to tell me about ~*All The Clinton Murders Since Arkansas*~ and I had to patiently explain to him that these are dumb political rumors and that we don't live in a Tom Clancy novel with mustache-twirling politicians sending out kill squads, especially not during their early days when Bill was the attorney general of Arkansas or whatever the gently caress.

edit: At least we didn't until Trump sent the Feds to Portland.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Uranium One is one of the dumbest thing chuds lie and fantasize about. Have these people never looked at a map? Russia is an enormous loving country with enormous mining reserves. They don't need anyone else's uranium.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

bird with big dick posted:

Uranium One is one of the dumbest thing chuds lie and fantasize about. Have these people never looked at a map? Russia is an enormous loving country with enormous mining reserves. They don't need anyone else's uranium.

They bought 90% of all US uranium, leaving the US totally defenseless against russia, from the standpoint of nuclear

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

I unironically like Anders as a character.

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Please don’t take this response as a dismissal, because I am extremely interested in your argument here and especially the Podesta stuff, but if Hillary Clinton has enough blackmail material to control Donald Trump and all federal and state prosecutors, what would she have to fear from an FBI investigation of her email?

And are you saying that Hillary Clinton can control Donald Trump through blackmail? What dirt does she have on him? Do you think every prosecutor and judge in the country has done as much dirty poo poo as Donald Trump?

I’ve been told countless amounts of times that ‘Patriots are in control’, which just can’t align with Donald and Barr not prosecuting Clinton, especially considering they have a slam dunk case with all of this incontrovertible evidence against her. The only explanation is that Donald has been compromised by the Deep State and has betrayed the Qanon movement.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

IPlayVideoGames posted:

I’ve been told countless amounts of times that ‘Patriots are in control’, which just can’t align with Donald and Barr not prosecuting Clinton, especially considering they have a slam dunk case with all of this incontrovertible evidence against her. The only explanation is that Donald has been compromised by the Deep State and has betrayed the Qanon movement.

Well, that’s if you believe she hasn’t already been executed and replaced by a clone who will then be executed and replaced by another clone. The q people certainly have one up on the cadaver synod system by using science to grant their enemies immortality so that they might be tortured in perpetuity.

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

Well, that’s if you believe she hasn’t already been executed and replaced by a clone who will then be executed and replaced by another clone. The q people certainly have one up on the cadaver synod system by using science to grant their enemies immortality so that they might be tortured in perpetuity.

The fact that these clone facilities are known to exist and can pump out fully grown duplicates of high profile criminals make me wonder why the patriots haven’t shut them down yet.

Show us your belly button, Hillary.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

IPlayVideoGames posted:

People can reconcile that line of thinking because it makes The Deep State that much more nefarious. The reason Hillary isn't in jail is due to a person or persons in The Deep State being able to circumvent and stall both Trump and the DOJ, so Trump's fight and struggle is just that much harder! We need to support him more! No, I won't specify who is blocking this prosecution or how they are doing it, but it's definitely happening!

Like, people were whining about The Deep State when Republicans controlled the White House and both houses of Congress. It has nothing to do with who is actually in control, it's just a boogeyman they can use to explain why The Donald hasn't set up the internment camps they crave yet.

nonathlon
Jul 9, 2004
And yet, somehow, now it's my fault ...

That was exactly what Clinton Watts said in the Slate podcast: "someone started this to sell t-shirts". He had a lot of interesting things to say, having investigated cults and extremists extensively, like comparing Q to the Dread Pirate Roberts (it almost doesn't matter who Q was or is) and noted the power of the movement was that it had no fixed beliefs or aims. What will the QAnon aligned candidates do if they get elected? Demand to see the adrenochrome receipts, badger bureaucrats about the locations of the tunnels?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

bird with big dick posted:

the most infuriating thing about the chud mythology around uranium one is that there were legit serious revelations about hilariously massive corruption in the global and US uranium industry, but nobody cares because it's boring grifts and bribes rather than hillary clinton selling our nukes

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

if hillary clinton is as powerful and dangerous are you're saying she is, why is she allowing all these people to spread the truth about her?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

if hillary clinton is as powerful and dangerous are you're saying she is, why is she allowing all these people to spread the truth about her?

Only qanon people are smart enough to use twitter and 4chan.

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost
The deep state is all powerful at protecting the evil people except somehow it also lets all the smart people talk about the real truth on social media and also let Donald Trump come to power and surround himself and populate federal institutions with his cronies, but also it's all powerful.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

nonathlon posted:

What will the QAnon aligned candidates do if they get elected? Demand to see the adrenochrome receipts, badger bureaucrats about the locations of the tunnels?

My guess is that the ones elected to Congress or Senate are going to shut their mouths about it and become just another R vote. Qanon's "standing up to people in power" narrative works best at the local level, when it's The Little Guy yelling about adrenochrome and underground tunnels to beleaguered school boards and city councils. Qanon having their people in actual positions of power is going to have a detrimental effect on the whole narrative, because they won't produce the results the cult craves. I'm imagining the cult and the politicians will just mutually ignore one another post-election.

indiscriminately
Jan 19, 2007
For the elected QAnons, belief will naturally fall away. It was always a surrogate. The need that it satisfied is fulfilled by being in a position of authority and regard. And like you said, the rest of the cult will adapt to the loss without complaint or even comment.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

nonathlon posted:

What will the QAnon aligned candidates do if they get elected?

Provide 2-4 years of entertaining speeches; make flyover states and rural areas look even dumber than they're already perceived to be; and like that other poster said become another R vote.
I imagine that more than one of them only drank the Qool-Aid because they saw it as an expedient way to gain popular support from their base to get elected. I don't know how many are true believers, but in the end they're still going to further state and congressional partisan gridlock whether or not they really buy into Q.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I feel like belief and truth are very fluid for anyone who entertains q poo poo. Maybe they claim they believe it today and claim tomorrow that they never did, and to them it would all be basically the same.

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

its hard to tell if they legitimately believe in qanon, to what degree they believe in it, and what is just a grift

it would be funny if one of them went up to pelosi and started yelling at her about being a clone

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

I feel like belief and truth are very fluid for anyone who entertains q poo poo. Maybe they claim they believe it today and claim tomorrow that they never did, and to them it would all be basically the same.
belief becomes a litmus test. maybe they don't actually believe in the clone stuff, but they need to claim to for solidarity

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

I really, really hope they believe in the flat earth/clone stuff to the point where it influences their conduct in congress

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think perhaps it is a different type of belief, in the way that you might say something like "well I know something is up" and specific suspicions proving unfounded does not alleviate your general sense of suspicion that you might feel about a situation.

The emotional element has an inertia that lasts beyond any specific focus of that emotion, and until the emotion goes away you will just keep looking for (and finding) things that validate it, and because they validate your emotional impulse they seem "true"

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Have they come up with any reason why the elites have to have tunnels of children being tortured in 'farms' to get their adrenochrome rather than just doing the fairly simple synthesis from epinephrine?

I haven't done a direct financial comparison but I'm fairly sure which one would be an order of magnitude cheaper and easier.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Guavanaut posted:

Have they come up with any reason why the elites have to have tunnels of children being tortured in 'farms' to get their adrenochrome rather than just doing the fairly simple synthesis from epinephrine?

I haven't done a direct financial comparison but I'm fairly sure which one would be an order of magnitude cheaper and easier.

Thats just how depraved these people are! They dont care about cost its the thrill and spectacle!

In truth its likely that its more interesting and turns more heads if the whole thing is a bit more fantastical.

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

Guavanaut posted:

Synthesized andrenochrome doesn’t provide the same life extension benefits/magic ritual power as it does when it’s extracted from a terrified child. The more scared the kid, the stronger the dose.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

OwlFancier posted:

I think perhaps it is a different type of belief, in the way that you might say something like "well I know something is up" and specific suspicions proving unfounded does not alleviate your general sense of suspicion that you might feel about a situation.

The emotional element has an inertia that lasts beyond any specific focus of that emotion, and until the emotion goes away you will just keep looking for (and finding) things that validate it, and because they validate your emotional impulse they seem "true"

You mean like how we all know Bush did 9/11?

It doesn't matter if this or that youtube video is debunked, or this or that theory of how he did it doesn't pan out, since we all know Bush did 9/11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

I don't get this. Did she do a job that all the other secretaries of state didn't? As far as I can tell, she did the same job, but because she's clinton, or a woman, or something equally stupid, I should be alarmed that people died.

Right that's my point, like most/all secretaries of state, Clinton is a butcher and a mass murderer and a facilitator of slavery, rape, etc. The crimes any random secretary of state has committed are orders of magnitude greater than anything the Q people have accused her of.

It's just that those real crimes are openly celebrated and lauded by pretty much everyone, so Q people have to make up a bunch of crazy satanic ritual stuff to call their political enemies criminals, since talking about Hillary's real crimes would also implicate every Republican politician.