Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

VitalSigns posted:

You mean like how we all know Bush did 9/11?

It doesn't matter if this or that youtube video is debunked, or this or that theory of how he did it doesn't pan out, since we all know Bush did 9/11

I think "epstein didn't kill himself" is perhaps the better comparison for me, like it doesn't matter whether he did or didn't, I think virtually everyone thinks something is wrong about it. Like it's extremely convenient. So while any specific theory might be wrong, I don't think the general belief that a lot of people wanted him dead goes away, and that belief influences what you're more inclined to give credence to, and makes the "simplest" explanation of he literally just did kill himself and was able to do so entirely by accident, harder to actually believe than some sort of conspiracy, however small. Even if it's just "someone encouraged the guards to look the other way and make sure he was able to do it" running on to "hillary clinton personally put on her sam fisher costume and descended from the ceiling on a zipline and garrotted him"

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Sep 21, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morningwoodpecker
Jan 17, 2016

I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO BE THIS STUPID

BUT HERE YOU ARE

Guavanaut posted:

Have they come up with any reason why the elites have to have tunnels of children being tortured in 'farms' to get their adrenochrome rather than just doing the fairly simple synthesis from epinephrine?

I haven't done a direct financial comparison but I'm fairly sure which one would be an order of magnitude cheaper and easier.

I think its the plot of an X-files episode. The first use of "Q" was a few weeks after the airing of the episode of Archer where he gets into area 51 by claiming he has Q clearance.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

RagnarokAngel posted:

Thats just how depraved these people are! They dont care about cost its the thrill and spectacle!

In truth its likely that its more interesting and turns more heads if the whole thing is a bit more fantastical.
Yeah, it just pushes it way past the point of belief.

Like elite pedophile clubs? Yeah, that's a definite possibility.

Traumatized kids produce adrenaline? Yes, they do.

Adrenaline is oxidized into adrenochrome, which was thought to have some role in mental health? Yes it is and was.

The elites then bleed the kids? Maybe, abusers do all kinds of hosed up poo poo.

And send the blood to a lab to extract the adrenochrome? That sounds very expensive.

Which they use as a mild clotting agent psychedelic drug during their Satan orgies? Someone's taken Fear and Loathing way too seriously.

That version seems like it's about adding wild details to things that really happen, like powerful groups covering up child sexual abuse, in the same manner that the Satanic Panic of the 80s did, everyone one ups one another until there's kids being flushed down school toilets to secret satan abuse chambers.

The version where there's thousands of kids kept in farms to be farmed for adrenochrome is just bizarre.

Morningwoodpecker posted:

I think its the plot of an X-files episode.
X-Files, Fear and Loathing, Clockwork Orange, it's one of those strange things that keeps coming up. Same with the pineal gland in general, with fluoridation plans to calcify it etc.

Morningwoodpecker
Jan 17, 2016

I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO BE THIS STUPID

BUT HERE YOU ARE

Guavanaut posted:

X-Files, Fear and Loathing, Clockwork Orange, it's one of those strange things that keeps coming up. Same with the pineal gland in general, with fluoridation plans to calcify it etc.

They got the idea of the drug and it's effects from Clockwork Orange and Fear and Loathing, they stole the harvesting method from two different X-files episodes the pineal gland one and one from the new series.

The whole thing is just various bits of fiction tacked onto a fascist doomsday cult.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Considering new age flakes have always touted the importance of secret hidden underutilized areas of the brain/body, like chakras or the pineal gland, as some door of discovery to untapped reservoirs of well being, it's no surprise they're fully on board with the darkside version of that.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It could have been far more fun if they'd stolen the pineal gland from From Beyond instead.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
The deep state have secret underground labs filled with tuning forks so they can have their sick orgies with mutant eels from the gently caress dimension.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Morningwoodpecker posted:

They got the idea of the drug and it's effects from Clockwork Orange and Fear and Loathing, they stole the harvesting method from two different X-files episodes the pineal gland one and one from the new series.

The whole thing is just various bits of fiction tacked onto a fascist doomsday cult.

What? No, that doesn't sound like something a 60 year old boomer named Jim Watkins would come up with. Seriously, Jim Watkins made Q and it's funnier everyday that people keep believe him.

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough

Guavanaut posted:

Have they come up with any reason why the elites have to have tunnels of children being tortured in 'farms' to get their adrenochrome rather than just doing the fairly simple synthesis from epinephrine?

Well, since QAnon is basically New World Order with a reskin:

1. Everyone knows that to power up the adrenochrome, producing an intense high and prolonged youth and vigour, it has to be harvested from someone in a state of fearful agony. It's not just an organic chemical, it's imbued with Satanic magic.

2. Mutually-assured destruction. All these people are evil, so naturally they have no intrinsic loyalty to each other. How are they to ensure that no-one can ever split on their horrid plans, and that new recruits are not infiltrators?

Well, to ascend the power hierarchy of the New World Order Cabal you have to commit increasingly-heinous acts, culminating in the cannibalistic Satanic sex murder of a child, and consent to them being recorded (how the Cabal operated before the advent of photography/videotape is unknown; I fondly imagine by a Blackadder-style 'Bishop of Bath and Wells' scenario of frantic portrait-painters).

Then you, in turn, impose the same requirements on other people who join (and the Cabal doesn't want just any old Satanist pedovores - to get to the really high ranks, you need to hail from a (((Bloodline))). Hillary Clinton doesn't, and thus, whilst powerful, she is by no means top of the heap).

I will concede that this 'blackmail gateway' theory at least addresses the problems that a) it's hard to believe that no matter how evil they are, a great many people yearn to commit cannibal sex murders of children as an end in itself, and b) the Satanic torture-procured wonderdrugs that unnaturally prolong youth and vigour clearly don't work at all.

Edit: the idea that adrenochrome is a potent drug was raised by Aldous Huxley in The Doors of Perception as an (incorrect) explanation of the origin of schizophrenia. Fear and Loathing took the idea and ran with it, but it plugs straight back into the Blood Libel, a notion that is still popular enough that some unknown person recently commissioned a gigantically hideous pseudo-Baroque painting of the supposed martyrdom of the 4-year-old Simon of Trent, tortured to death by Jews for his yummy blood (warning: the painting, visible on the link below, is the smallest version that gives the gist of what it's about, but it's still loving grotesque):

https://www.wiesenthal-europe.com/e...of-antisemitism

Carnival of Shrews fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Sep 21, 2020

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Guavanaut posted:

I haven't done a direct financial comparison but I'm fairly sure which one would be an order of magnitude cheaper and easier.

I would also ask any q adherent why the elite don't simply use the ready supply of immigrant children they already have inside of concentration camps that are currently dying of neglect and unnecessary surgery. I know the reason is that the q people embraced the q fantasy to distract them from that specific reality and that they don't want to admit out loud that they'd be perfectly happy to see those children tortured to death rather than let free to live with their parents in a city the q person will likely never even visit, but I'd love to know what they'd say in response.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Remembering the thread with QAnons reassuring each other that every single rescued mole child has a US birth certificate so it's not like letting in refugee anchor babies who aRe CoMiNg To RePlAcE uS

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

does anyone have a map of the qanon 'layout' of IIRC a random museum in Los Angeles? it had like "CHILD PROCESSING ROOM".

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

I unironically like Anders as a character.

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

does anyone have a map of the qanon 'layout' of IIRC a random museum in Los Angeles? it had like "CHILD PROCESSING ROOM".

Do you mean the Getty Center? I didn’t realize someone drew a map of it. I remember a photo of a wall near the main entrance that they insisted was a secret door down into the bunker, and was a node of the mole children shipping network. Apparently if you walked near the wall you’d be killed on the spot by deep state snipers. There was also talk of Nazi psychics?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

IPlayVideoGames posted:

Do you mean the Getty Center? I didn’t realize someone drew a map of it. I remember a photo of a wall near the main entrance that they insisted was a secret door down into the bunker, and was a node of the mole children shipping network. Apparently if you walked near the wall you’d be killed on the spot by deep state snipers. There was also talk of Nazi psychics?
I wonder if the streams will ever fully intermingle and the Saucer Nazi Psychics in the Hollow Earth will start getting written as good, pro-child, pro-Trump forces.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I would also ask any q adherent why the elite don't simply use the ready supply of immigrant children they already have inside of concentration camps that are currently dying of neglect and unnecessary surgery. I know the reason is that the q people embraced the q fantasy to distract them from that specific reality and that they don't want to admit out loud that they'd be perfectly happy to see those children tortured to death rather than let free to live with their parents in a city the q person will likely never even visit, but I'd love to know what they'd say in response.
I guess that's not too different to how they had to invent an entirely separate child sex abuse conspiracy (but these ones worship Satan and ship kids in cabinets from a public website) to get mad at to distract from the very real ones.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Guavanaut posted:

The cruelty is the point. The shadowy elites around Killary enjoy torturing and sexually abusing the mole children. The Aden chrome is just the icing on the cake. Like, you might just as well ask why the Trump failsons travel to Africa to kill an elephant if they could just as well buy a steak at Walmart. The killing and the sadism is the whole point.

Tormented
Jan 22, 2004

"And the goat shall bear upon itself all their iniquities unto a solitary place..."

IPlayVideoGames posted:

I’ve been told countless amounts of times that ‘Patriots are in control’, which just can’t align with Donald and Barr not prosecuting Clinton, especially considering they have a slam dunk case with all of this incontrovertible evidence against her. The only explanation is that Donald has been compromised by the Deep State and has betrayed the Qanon movement.

Remember in all conspiracy theories, the "bad guys" have to be nefarious, all knowing and all controlling but at the same time be incompetent and unable to stop the knowledge from getting out. This isn't a logically fallacy to them, its built into the mythos as conflicting views is part of the faith.

If you don't buy into that something can be two conflicting things at once your not one of us. You need to do more "research" to come to the "truth" or your a plant trying to tear us apart from the inside.

This is the ultimate self defense mechanism for outlandish belief as it perfectly weeds out those who ask to many questions and uses logic to analysis what going on.

Remember trust the plan, don't ask questions, its all above you just have faith.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Does adrenochrome work, according to the q people? Like does this special brain sauce actually grant longevity or superhuman powers, or is it just superstition that Killary et al think gives them powers?

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

Does adrenochrome work, according to the q people? Like does this special brain sauce actually grant longevity or superhuman powers, or is it just superstition that Killary et al think gives them powers?

Every Q person I've seen talking about adrenochrome 100% believes it's a super-pleasure drug, but not all of them go the "it also prolongs your life/makes you stronger/puts you in contact with The Dark Lord" route.

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

Tormented posted:

Remember in all conspiracy theories, the "bad guys" have to be nefarious, all knowing and all controlling but at the same time be incompetent and unable to stop the knowledge from getting out. This isn't a logically fallacy to them, its built into the mythos as conflicting views is part of the faith.

If you don't buy into that something can be two conflicting things at once your not one of us. You need to do more "research" to come to the "truth" or your a plant trying to tear us apart from the inside.

This is the ultimate self defense mechanism for outlandish belief as it perfectly weeds out those who ask to many questions and uses logic to analysis what going on.

Remember trust the plan, don't ask questions, its all above you just have faith.

You’re absolutely right, but few things seem to make Qanon weirdos as mad as when I tell them donald is compromised and that Clinton and Obama walk free.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

IPlayVideoGames posted:

The thing about the Getty Center featuring in weird conspiracies is that it really does have an elaborate network of tunnels and warehouses directly underneath the museum that is inaccessible to the public and only higher level museum staff and government officials are allowed in.

Because it's right in the middle of dense LA scrubland and that's where the paintings go when the area catches fire. Which kinda happens a lot :ca:

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

DarklyDreaming posted:

The thing about the Getty Center featuring in weird conspiracies is that it really does have an elaborate network of tunnels and warehouses directly underneath the museum that is inaccessible to the public and only higher level museum staff and government officials are allowed in.

Because it's right in the middle of dense LA scrubland and that's where the paintings go when the area catches fire. Which kinda happens a lot :ca:

It’s basically another Denver airport in terms of the conspiracies about it.

People like to cite that the building cost was higher than the estimate as proof that weird things are afoot.

IPlayVideoGames fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Sep 21, 2020

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

IPlayVideoGames posted:

It’s basically another Denver airport in terms of the conspiracies about it.

People like to cite that the building cost was higher than the estimate as proof that weird things are afoot.

I mean, the Denver airport did put that giant statue of a black horse with eyes that literally glow red, and that mural with a gasmask wearing guy wielding a sword and an assault rifle oppressing people, they were kind of setting themselves up to have people make up endless conspiracies about it.

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

Don Gato posted:

I mean, the Denver airport did put that giant statue of a black horse with eyes that literally glow red, and that mural with a gasmask wearing guy wielding a sword and an assault rifle oppressing people, they were kind of setting themselves up to have people make up endless conspiracies about it.

I’m trying, but I can’t recall off the top of my head any Qanon tie-ins to the Denver airport. There must be plenty about it. I figure a place like that has to have something more than the standard secret pedo tunnel theories they use for everywhere else.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Why would they give a poo poo about Denver? Denver isn't on TV.

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

I’m glad you ask. Sign up for my Patreon at the $10 level and you’ll have access to my 32 video series on Denver.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

IPlayVideoGames posted:

I’m glad you ask. Sign up for my Patreon at the $10 level and you’ll have access to my 32 video series on Denver.
This so called Last Dinosaur has been reliably referred to as a friend and nothing more, and yet one must ask - why did his introductory music refer to him as "a whole lot more?" Does this have any connection to the 'secret scouts' which met friends from "Out of Town"? And if so, have we been misled on the derivation of the term "Tyrannos," and have been overlooking which Dino-Saucers are the real good guys? Could Trump be a secret (GOOD) dinosaur?

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Don Gato posted:

It‘a a blue horse, that’s why it’s called Blucifer :colbert:

The Denver airport conspiracy is my favorite

Blattdorf
Aug 10, 2012

"This will be the best for both of us, Bradley."
"Meow."

Nessus posted:

How do you figure? Would it not be possible that Trump is also in this network of interlocking blackmail that you are hypothesizing?

If this is real and Trump is aware, one would assume that he would do something about it. Even a very uncharitable opinion of the man would suggest he would at least try to blackmail them back. It is not as if a lack of hard evidence has stopped him from making accusations before, and yet these people you mention walk free and clear. Biden is, at the very least, presenting him with a credible challenge in the polls. Surely he would have every motive to call every non-him politician a pedophiliac drug addict, given even incomplete or partial evidence of the matter, yet - he does not.

It could be possible and all of it could be a huge circus where they all just pretend something is being done about it. We're in the middle of it, so until all is said and done, you can't say with 100% certainty what the case may be. However, I tend to lean towards Trump actually doing something about it.

Maybe he is waiting until the right moment when everything is ready. Once the first overt move is made, it could all go down rather fast. If they don't have a rock-solid case spanning all the way back to 2016 and probably even beyond that, it would all fall apart.

There's also the matter of the people actually doing the job. Imagine you get into the White House after years and years of Obama appointing people in all the right positions to make sure whatever case gets eventually brought up is buried along the way. Trump has been replacing and appointing judges at all levels, but they have been stonewalling nominations as much as they could. If you want to do things legally, then it's just going to take a lot of time, considering everything that's involved.

I mean, think about it this way. Going back to the e-mails for a moment, you have these facts straight out of Comey's mouth:

1) the FBI found Top Secret and other confidential information within that non-secure non-government e-mail domain;
2) she placed her attorneys without security clearances to sift through the e-mails and decide what would be relevant to the FBI (a federal employee is supposed to do it in matters that may potentially concern national security);
3) non-relevant e-mails were deleted;
4) you have the IT guy managing the server deleting subpeonaed records, potentially stripping e-mail adresses to obfuscate who else may have communicated with her within that non-secure environment;
5) mobile devices were destroyed, hard drives were wiped;
6) there were multiple successive servers apparently replaced by multiple different IT people, all non-federal employees;
7) that non-secure e-mail domain functioned for many, many years.

Somehow all of that means Hillary was "extremely careless" and had no criminal intent (not that intent is even a factor when it comes to mishandling classified information). Hillary Clinton who was Secretary of State at the time and should know better than anyone how to handle classified information, especially because you go through mandatory training where they explain everything to you. Who as Secretary of State would be the prime target for any foreign government. Kinda funny how Putin hacked the DNC, hacked Podesta's G-mail account, hacked pretty much every computer under the sun except for her drat basement server.

All she had to do is conduct government business on a classified, government server set up by the Department of Defense. That's it. She didn't for a reason. What is that reason?

Despite this, somehow people are still split on this issue. So imagine how much harder it would be to prove all the crazy stuff where all we have to work with are rumors and suspicious connections. Especially in an environment where quite a lot of people at the top don't want this to come out. The media does a pretty good job at spinning even the most bare-faced lies, but it works because people don't even do their own research. So if Trump were to come out in 2017 and say: "Hey, I wanted to arrest Hillary, but then I found out all of these people are pedos. Here's why." What do you think would happen?

Nessus posted:

e: While I am at it, what is this crime that would bring back the firing squad? (Frankly the firing squad is probably a better mechanism than what we use now, if we must have capital punishment.)

Treason by itself is punishable by death or imprisonment. Selling off the most highly classified national secrets could be considered as adhering to nation's enemies. Perhaps you've heard that rumor about the exposure of US spies operating in foreign countries. If that were true, would this qualify for a firing squad?

Blattdorf fucked around with this message at 11:43 on Sep 22, 2020

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
trust the plan

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Blattdorf posted:

It could be possible and all of it could be a huge circus where they all just pretend something is being done about it. We're in the middle of it, so until all is said and done, you can't say with 100% certainty what the case may be. However, I tend to lean towards Trump actually doing something about it.

Maybe he is waiting until the right moment when everything is ready. Once the first overt move is made, it could all go down rather fast. If they don't have a rock-solid case spanning all the way back to 2016 and probably even beyond that, it would all fall apart.

There's also the matter of the people actually doing the job. Imagine you get into the White House after years and years of Obama appointing people in all the right positions to make sure whatever case gets eventually brought up is buried along the way. Trump has been replacing and appointing judges at all levels, but they have been stonewalling nominations as much as they could. If you want to do things legally, then it's just going to take a lot of time, considering everything that's involved.

I mean, think about it this way. Going back to the e-mails for a moment, you have these facts straight out of Comey's mouth:

1) the FBI found Top Secret and other confidential information within that non-secure non-government e-mail domain;
2) she placed her attorneys without security clearances to sift through the e-mails and decide what would be relevant to the FBI (a federal employee is supposed to do it in matters that may potentially concern national security);
4) you have the IT guy managing the server deleting subpeonaed records, potentially stripping e-mail adresses to obfuscate who else may have communicated with her within that non-secure environment;
6) there were multiple successive servers apparently replaced by multiple different IT people, all non-federal employees;

Somehow all of that means Hillary was "extremely careless" and had no criminal intent (not that intent is even a factor when it comes to mishandling classified information). Hillary Clinton who was Secretary of State at the time and should know better than anyone how to handle classified information, especially because you go through mandatory training where they explain everything to you. Who as Secretary of State would be the prime target for any foreign government. Kinda funny how Putin hacked the DNC, hacked Podesta's G-mail account, hacked pretty much every computer under the sun except for her drat basement server.

All she had to do is conduct government business on a classified, government server set up by the Department of Defense. That's it. She didn't for a reason. What is that reason?

Despite this, somehow people are still split on this issue. So imagine how much harder it would be to prove all the crazy stuff where all we have to work with are rumors and suspicious connections. Especially in an environment where quite a lot of people at the top don't want this to come out. The media does a pretty good job at spinning even the most bare-faced lies, but it works because people don't even do their own research. So if Trump were to come out in 2017 and say: "Hey, I wanted to arrest Hillary, but then I found out all of these people are pedos. Here's why." What do you think would happen?

Treason by itself is punishable by death or imprisonment. Selling off the most highly classified national secrets could be considered as adhering to nation's enemies. Perhaps you've heard that rumor about the exposure of US spies operating in foreign countries. If that were true, would this qualify for a firing squad?

Hi op. I have a serious question and it's not intended to be confrontational. What do you hope to get out of posting this? Like, do you just do it for yourself to order your thoughts/ideas or do you think that it might also sway some people itt?

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

What? No, that doesn't sound like something a 60 year old boomer named Jim Watkins would come up with. Seriously, Jim Watkins made Q and it's funnier everyday that people keep believe him.

Q is some 4chan meme by various authors that got a life of its own. Jim Watkins didn't create anything, he's just one of many people that have potentially jumped on the train.

OwlFancier posted:

I think "epstein didn't kill himself" is perhaps the better comparison for me, like it doesn't matter whether he did or didn't, I think virtually everyone thinks something is wrong about it. Like it's extremely convenient. So while any specific theory might be wrong, I don't think the general belief that a lot of people wanted him dead goes away, and that belief influences what you're more inclined to give credence to, and makes the "simplest" explanation of he literally just did kill himself and was able to do so entirely by accident, harder to actually believe than some sort of conspiracy, however small. Even if it's just "someone encouraged the guards to look the other way and make sure he was able to do it" running on to "hillary clinton personally put on her sam fisher costume and descended from the ceiling on a zipline and garrotted him"

Epstein did kill himself and you don't need to look for hidden meaning.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Fame Douglas posted:

Q is some 4chan meme by various authors that got a life of its own. Jim Watkins didn't create anything, he's just one of many people that have potentially jumped on the train.

No, dude, listen to the podcast I posted like two pages ago. It's Jim Watkins. It's a scam to sell t-shirts and stickers. I'm not trolling, it's been figured out. The ONLY people saying it isn't him, are people that don't want the LARP to end.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Fame Douglas posted:

This is a crazier thing to believe than all the Q stuff combined

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Blattdorf posted:

Are you saying that Hillary Clinton is a pedophile?

And if Obama’s judicial appointments are involved, is Mitch McConnell part of the resistance against the pedophiles, or was his obstruction of Obama merely a happy accident?

And is the idea that every prosecutor in the country part of Hillary Clinton’s blackmail network? Could Trump turn her over to the Hague or get another country’s law system involved? Scotland Yard? London police?

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
Is it possible that Hillary Clinton maintained a private server because she didn’t want every casual message or snide remark or little note she sent to all of her friends or colleagues to become part of the public record for all time? Using a private email address for official government business appears to be something that every single member of the Trump administration does too for that reason.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Delthalaz posted:

Is it possible that Hillary Clinton maintained a private server because she didn’t want every casual message or snide remark or little note she sent to all of her friends or colleagues to become part of the public record for all time? Using a private email address for official government business appears to be something that every single member of the Trump administration does too for that reason.

And her predecessor but gop had nothing to say about that. Curious.

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde

Ambitious Spider posted:

And her predecessor but gop had nothing to say about that. Curious.

She didn’t want historians 50 years from now writing essays on that time she forwarded Kim Jong Un’s CIA dossier to Huma Abedin with a note like “lol look at this fat bitch” or called Iowans “dumb hicks” or planned foreign policy moves around how Cubans in Florida were polled to feel about it. she probably destroyed the servers because passing around classified docs like that is illegal.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Are you saying that Hillary Clinton is a pedophile?

And if Obama’s judicial appointments are involved, is Mitch McConnell part of the resistance against the pedophiles, or was his obstruction of Obama merely a happy accident?

And is the idea that every prosecutor in the country part of Hillary Clinton’s blackmail network? Could Trump turn her over to the Hague or get another country’s law system involved? Scotland Yard? London police?
They're very good at protecting wealthy pedophiles if that's what you want, but not so good at the investigating bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Guavanaut posted:

The version where there's thousands of kids kept in farms to be farmed for adrenochrome is just bizarre.

I recall a short story by I think Ursula K. LeGuin where a society is kept in harmony so long as they have a single child kept hidden and in constant misery, so it's not like it's a very new concept.

Looked it up - "The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas", published in 1972. It ends up on the reading list for a lot intro Ethics courses. Everything I read about Q is harvested from mundane pop culture sources.