Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

jealous of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

chitoryu12 posted:

I should point out that sound is mandatory for this one.

Omg, it's so much better than I hoped.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

It's a girl?

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Arnold fires the M202 FLASH, Commando (1985)

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

this is so satisfying

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/Kih6adX.mp4

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

oof, sorry.

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Sep 22, 2020

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

I only went back a couple pages so, sorry if someone already posted this:

https://twitter.com/LdaCantinas/status/1308180229530112000

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

Zefiel posted:

I only went back a couple pages so, sorry if someone already posted this:

https://twitter.com/LdaCantinas/status/1308180229530112000

lol, that looks like something you'd be forced to do at a US military bootcamp

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/S1FUxX6.mp4

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Gotta make hay when the sun shines etc.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/DashCamOwnersAu/status/1308229660841406466

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
(That's 8'7" for those who measure in bicycles)

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

This is magical :allears:

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Did they let the air out of all the tyres first?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Cthulu Carl posted:

Adam Savage built a cart/stand for a sander and planer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PEc5blz_fY

So OF COURSE he builds out the frame then demonstrates setting up the planer, but picking it up off the cart, stepping ONTO THE CART WITH NON-LOCKED WHEELS, and sets it on top. Then he does it all over again to put the planer back in it's stowed position.

EDIT: And he's shooting it alone in his workshop.

That bugged me so much when I saw it, I even left a comment on the video about it.

I am now officially Old Man Yells at Clouds.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

gently caress yeah

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

would have made it if he'd gone down the centerline

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

FuturePastNow posted:

would have made it if he'd gone down the centerline
If it's the bridge I'm thinking of there's a left-hand bend the other other side. Could have been uh... dramatic.

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

Megillah Gorilla posted:

That bugged me so much when I saw it, I even left a comment on the video about it.

I am now officially Old Man Yells at Clouds.

With some people, all you can do is hope for the best and try to stay out of the splash zone.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Weembles posted:

With some people, all you can do is hope for the best and try to stay out of the splash zone.

I'm convinced as long as the thought "maybe this is a bad idea.." doesn't enter one's head while doing something stupid (up to a point), one is protected from the stupidity somehow.

It's kind of like how Wile E Coyote only falls after running off the cliff when he looks down.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
This just in, road barriers are usually there for a reason.

Bridge construction on I-70 in Kansas City, click for big. Florida Man strikes again.

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎

Memento posted:

*Maxwell Smart voice* Missed it by THAT much.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

THe music was oddly appropriate. Especially the "ghost rider" part.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Memento posted:

Bridge construction on I-70 in Kansas City, click for big. Florida Man strikes again.

I know it's probably just selection bias, but I swear the worst drivers on the roads are in Nissan Rogues or Altimas (sedan version).

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

Nocheez posted:

I know it's probably just selection bias, but I swear the worst drivers on the roads are in Nissan Rogues or Altimas (sedan version).

Add Jeeps and modified F150s to that list, and I'll agree.

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
My personal selection bias is anyone in a German car.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
All bad drivers drive a vehicle, it's crazy but statistically proven to be 100% true.

They also almost always have a license plate but that's not entirely correlated.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

zedprime posted:

All bad drivers drive a vehicle, it's crazy but statistically proven to be 100% true.

What blew my mind is one day realizing when you see a car that's slightly smashed up, and it's got temp tags, and it's speeding, they're probably going to cut you off and smash you too. Like in my mind, I see a smashed car, I'm thinking they're unlucky or on their way to get repairs, what are the odds they're going to get into more accidents? Lol turns out the chances are very high.

PhotoKirk
Jul 2, 2007

insert witty text here

Memento posted:

Remember when you would put a playing card in your bicycle spokes? I hope it made that sound.

Cichlidae
Aug 12, 2005

ME LOVE
MAKE RED LIGHT

Dr. Infant, MD

Shear studs earning their name. I was a little worried that they bent forwards so easily, but I guess since they're meant to withstand vertical force, it's not indicative of a real issue.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
A few of them did a good job shearing the exhaust clear off

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Nocheez posted:

The Nissan Rouge is one of the best selling SUV in America because it's also the cheapest.

Same with the Altima.

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

Cichlidae posted:

Shear studs earning their name. I was a little worried that they bent forwards so easily, but I guess since they're meant to withstand vertical force, it's not indicative of a real issue.

Well, no, they're meant to withstand a shear force. Concrete is super good in compression, so it doesn't need any reinforcement in that direction. Each individual stud doesn't need to be that strong though, as they will not be standing up to the impact of a moving car on their own.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

Dirk the Average posted:

Each individual stud doesn't need to be that strong though, as they will not be standing up to the impact of a moving car on their own.

Those had to.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

LifeSunDeath posted:

What blew my mind is one day realizing when you see a car that's slightly smashed up, and it's got temp tags, and it's speeding, they're probably going to cut you off and smash you too. Like in my mind, I see a smashed car, I'm thinking they're unlucky or on their way to get repairs, what are the odds they're going to get into more accidents? Lol turns out the chances are very high.

Is this like the old statistics joke about the low chances of there being two bombs on a plane, so you bring one of your own?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Nocheez posted:

https://twitter.com/caraesten/status/1308278572897845250

e: huh, that graph's scale loving sucks

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Lol, I do not see Foresters there, WRX and Imprezas are boy racer cars, not lesbian cars.

Top half of the chart is mostly boy racers and the bottom half are mostly white trash rides with powerrrrr. Dodge Dart is the wtf one though. Probably the choice of delivery drivers who drive like maniacs.

priznat fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Sep 22, 2020

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
In my very limited and biased experience of Bay Area driving anybody in a Dodge Charger or any form of Tesla can reasonably be relied upon to drive like a complete and total dipshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Had 2 cars in the top 4 and I've had one ticket in the last 10 years.