Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nonathlon
Jul 9, 2004
And yet, somehow, now it's my fault ...

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

No, dude, listen to the podcast I posted like two pages ago. It's Jim Watkins. It's a scam to sell t-shirts and stickers. I'm not trolling, it's been figured out. The ONLY people saying it isn't him, are people that don't want the LARP to end.

The evidence looks interesting but largely circumstantial. Watkins owns 8kun and qmap. When 8kun went down, Q fell silent. He's clearly interested in promoting Q, but does that mean he's been acting as Q?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

InfiniteZero posted:

I recall a short story by I think Ursula K. LeGuin where a society is kept in harmony so long as they have a single child kept hidden and in constant misery, so it's not like it's a very new concept.

Looked it up - "The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas", published in 1972. It ends up on the reading list for a lot intro Ethics courses. Everything I read about Q is harvested from mundane pop culture sources.
The ones who walked into Omelas and saw the child and said "I don't need to be disgusted by that because I bet there's a thousand secret children that the Other Guys have hidden."

Morningwoodpecker
Jan 17, 2016

I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO BE THIS STUPID

BUT HERE YOU ARE

VitalSigns posted:

This is a crazier thing to believe than all the Q stuff combined

A pampered super rich guy used to buying his way out of trouble looking at spending the rest of his life in prison for sex offences killing himself isn't shocking at all.

First time in "prison" :

quote:

On June 30, 2008, after Epstein pleaded guilty to a state charge (one of two) of procuring for prostitution a girl below age 18,[112] he was sentenced to 18 months in prison. While most convicted sex offenders in Florida are sent to state prison, Epstein was instead housed in a private wing of the Palm Beach County Stockade and, according to the sheriff's office, was after ​3 1⁄2 months allowed to leave the jail on "work release" for up to 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. This contravened the sheriff's own policies requiring a maximum remaining sentence of 10 months and making sex offenders ineligible for the privilege. He was allowed to come and go outside of specified release hours.[98]

Epstein's cell door was left unlocked, and he had access to the attorney room where a television was installed for him, before he was moved to the Stockade's previously unstaffed infirmary. He worked at the office of a foundation he had created shortly before reporting to jail; he dissolved it after he had served his time. The Sheriff's Office received $128,000 from Epstein's non-profit to pay for the costs of extra services being provided during his work release. His office was monitored by "permit deputies" whose overtime was paid by Epstein. They were required to wear suits, and checked in "welcomed guests" at the "front desk". Later the Sheriff's Office said these guest logs were destroyed per the department's "records retention" rules (although inexplicably the Stockade visitor logs were not).[113] He was allowed to use his own driver to drive him between jail and his office and other appointments.[98][113]

Second time when he went to real prison :

quote:

On July 6, 2019, Epstein was arrested at Teterboro Airport in New Jersey on sex trafficking charges.[22][177][178] He was jailed at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City, which has held prisoners such as John Gotti, Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, and Paul Manafort.[179][180]

Epstein requested to be released on bond, offering to post $100 million with the condition that he would also submit to house arrest in his New York City mansion.[188] US District Judge Richard M. Berman denied the request on July 18, saying that Epstein posed a danger to the public and a serious flight risk to avoid prosecution.[188]

On July 23, Epstein was found injured and semiconscious at 1:30 a.m. on the floor of his cell, with marks around his neck that were suspected to be the result of either a suicide attempt or an assault.[189] His cellmate, former New York City police officer Nicholas Tartaglione, who is charged with four counts of murder, was questioned about Epstein's condition. He denied having any knowledge of what happened. Epstein himself said he recollected nothing.[181][190][191][192] According to NBC News, two sources said that Epstein might have tried to hang himself, a third said the injuries were not serious and could have been staged, and a fourth source said that an assault by his cellmate had not been ruled out.[193]

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Morningwoodpecker posted:

A pampered super rich guy used to buying his way out of trouble looking at spending the rest of his life in prison for sex offences killing himself isn't shocking at all.

It's not shocking, but the idea that the pedophile who was close friends with the president and almost definitely would testify against him who was hired by the attorney generals father for no reason was "Accidentally" allowed off camera and off suicide watch for "reasons" in a jail that hasn't had a successful suicide in like 20 years is pretty laughable to think that's all just coincedence.

In this instance, Occams razor says the simplest explanation is that he was helped to commit suicide, and probably even encouraged to do so.

indiscriminately
Jan 19, 2007

GABA ghoul posted:

Hi op. I have a serious question and it's not intended to be confrontational. What do you hope to get out of posting this? Like, do you just do it for yourself to order your thoughts/ideas or do you think that it might also sway some people itt?
Adding on to this: what tack would you take to persuade yourself that your suspicions were (mostly) false? What kind of evidence or argument do you think would be effective?

indiscriminately fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Sep 22, 2020

Morningwoodpecker
Jan 17, 2016

BUT HERE YOU ARE

pseudanonymous posted:

It's not shocking, but the idea that the pedophile who was close friends with the president and almost definitely would testify against him who was hired by the attorney generals father for no reason was "Accidentally" allowed off camera and off suicide watch for "reasons" in a jail that hasn't had a successful suicide in like 20 years is pretty laughable to think that's all just coincedence.

In this instance, Occams razor says the simplest explanation is that he was helped to commit suicide, and probably even encouraged to do so.

Look at the differences in how he was treated the two times he went to prison. The first time he basically paid to be in prison on paper only.

The second they stuck him in a high security shithole described as a nightmare gulag.

https://gothamist.com/news/prisoners-endure-a-nightmare-gulag-in-lower-manhattan-hidden-in-plain-sight

quote:

In a special jail-within-a-jail called 10 South, alleged terrorists, mobsters and drug kingpins are subject to some of the most brutal conditions of solitary confinement in the nation. This extreme isolation, reserved for those charged with the most heinous crimes, was described as “a punitive measure that is unworthy of the United States as a civilized democracy,” according to a former special monitor on torture and punishment for the United Nations who investigated the case of one prisoner held there for three years.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

And one might suggest that keeping an eye on an extremely high profile confirmed sex criminal whose testimony could be very important in an ongoing case concerning an international sex trafficking operation might be a good idea.

Unless, of course, a lot of the people who might be implicated in it worked for the government holding him prisoner.

E: the forums are making GBS threads themselves as I post it clearly killary is working her satanic magic to keep the truth suppressed.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Or he just paid the guard off so that he could have enough privacy to kill himself. Extreme narcissists like him sometimes kill themselves to spite their perceived enemies even if the act makes no practical difference, as happened with Hermann Göring, who killed himself the night before his execution.

I can also believe that a weak coward who had never experienced a consequence in his life would kill himself at the prospect of being called to account. He hadn’t even been in the presence of anyone who didn’t work for him or who wasn’t a child he was raping for decades at least. He was probably thinking about what tv and movies say happen to pedophiles in prison.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Possibly, though again I think there are plenty of other people who would have wanted him dead so the guards should definitely have held out for a better offer.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

nonathlon posted:

The evidence looks interesting but largely circumstantial. Watkins owns 8kun and qmap. When 8kun went down, Q fell silent. He's clearly interested in promoting Q, but does that mean he's been acting as Q?

Have you not listened to Frederick, the guy who made 8 chan, say that he knows it's Watkins because he's gone through the code?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

OwlFancier posted:

Possibly, though again I think there are plenty of other people who would have wanted him dead so the guards should definitely have held out for a better offer.

If they were worried that he had genuine dirt on them, why wait until he was arrested a second time? Why not just arrange a boating accident or a heart attack or something before the whole world was watching his every move?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Presumably because a lot of people liked his nonce plane/island and wanted him to keep running it.

Maybe this is a cultural thing cos in the UK you get to keep doing your sex crimes until you die and then it only comes out afterwards and everyone goes "how could we have known" and nobody faces any consequences.

Or you go on TV and do a big interview about how you can't sweat and were actually having a pizza in workington at the time and are a royal so you couldn't have done any crimes.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Sep 22, 2020

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

OwlFancier posted:

The guards are either dead or were paid off by so many people simultaneously than no-one's left to get them for taking a bribe.

Morningwoodpecker
Jan 17, 2016

BUT HERE YOU ARE

90s Cringe Rock posted:

The guards are either dead or were paid off by so many people simultaneously than no-one's left to get them for taking a bribe.

They said they fell asleep. Might have just not cared about him enough to get out of their chairs though.

Guard one "the pedo in cell three is self harming"
Guard two "good"

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Dear Blattdorf,

I am very interested in learning more about your theory and have a few honest questions about it:

1) Where did you first hear about this conspiracy?

2) Since the mainstream media won't cover any of this, where do you get the latest information and news about Hillary & co's conspiracy? Where do you recommend people go to learn more?

3) There is substantial evidence (ie. things that he actually said in public interviews) that Trump is literal pedophile himself - see the Miss Teen USA locker room comments, talking about how hot a 12yo Paris Hilton was, paling around with Epstein, lawsuits accusing him of raping underage girls, etc. - so why would he be the great anti-pedo crusader and not part of the problem?

4) What exactly should concerned American citizens be doing about this (besides posting on the internet)? Are there organizations we should join, politicians/groups we should be donating to, protests we should be attending?

Thank you for your time,

Youth Decay

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Morningwoodpecker posted:

They said they fell asleep. Might have just not cared about him enough to get out of their chairs though.

Guard one "the pedo in cell three is self harming"
Guard two "good"

Just imagine ... well even now despite having no power and no ability to do anything the right is blaming Hillary Clinton for this. Imagine if she actually was in power.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

pseudanonymous posted:

Just imagine ... well even now despite having no power and no ability to do anything the right is blaming Hillary Clinton for this. Imagine if she actually was in power.
Hypothetically, if she were in power, the opposition would be whipped up to such a froth that even with all her powers she could only act if she had a decoy, to make it seem as if someone else was President. Someone who would appease the mob by denouncing her but never actually act on the denunciations, while she ruled in secret.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
trump was killed and hollowed out into a suit by hillary in 2016

she will eat barron the second "trump" leaves office

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Its probably healthy to have skepticism about the event, as it is suspect. But if you obsess about the particulars youll drive yourself insane.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

Youth Decay posted:

Dear Blattdorf,

I am very interested in learning more about your theory and have a few honest questions about it:

1) Where did you first hear about this conspiracy?

2) Since the mainstream media won't cover any of this, where do you get the latest information and news about Hillary & co's conspiracy? Where do you recommend people go to learn more?

This guy is a pro youtube researcher, I guarantee it. Because we all know that the secrets the rich and powerful are trying desperately to hide from you are all easily available on a platform owned by one of the biggest corporations in the world.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

OwlFancier posted:

Presumably because a lot of people liked his nonce plane/island and wanted him to keep running it.

Maybe this is a cultural thing cos in the UK you get to keep doing your sex crimes until you die and then it only comes out afterwards and everyone goes "how could we have known" and nobody faces any consequences.

Or you go on TV and do a big interview about how you can't sweat and were actually having a pizza in workington at the time and are a royal so you couldn't have done any crimes.

I had not considered this extremely reasonable answer. I guess I figured it was easy for powerful people to rape kids whenever they want, but maybe it is better to have a fall guy make the arrangements for you. Still, it seems like the jig was up the first time he was convicted, but I guess his rich friends kept coming over for the parties after that.

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

I unironically like Anders as a character.

ashpanash posted:

This guy is a pro youtube researcher, I guarantee it. Because we all know that the secrets the rich and powerful are trying desperately to hide from you are all easily available on a platform owned by one of the biggest corporations in the world.

The deep state basically has a psychological need to be caught. It’s why they put clues about all their crimes in plain sight for anyone to see and decipher with 2 minutes of googling.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

ashpanash posted:

I love how it's peppered with a bit of 'well you wouldn't believe it' and tempering down crazy conspiracies to less-severe sounding ones, yet still has nonsense like, say, the seth rich nonsense

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

IPlayVideoGames posted:

The deep state basically has a psychological need to be caught. It’s why they put clues about all their crimes in plain sight for anyone to see and decipher with 2 minutes of googling.

How many times do the researchers have to explain that putting clues everywhere makes the magic stronger because more people think about them and their crimes and believe in them, thus supercharging the rituals?

Which I guess means that the people exposing all of this with three-hour youtube videos are actually essential to the victories of their powerful enemies.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I had not considered this extremely reasonable answer. I guess I figured it was easy for powerful people to rape kids whenever they want, but maybe it is better to have a fall guy make the arrangements for you. Still, it seems like the jig was up the first time he was convicted, but I guess his rich friends kept coming over for the parties after that.

I mean I might be entirely wrong but everything I see of upper class society suggests that it isn't really super well planned out, it's just a bunch of utterly depraved freaks who like to hang out with other, similar people and do similar poo poo, but they're also kinda lazy and don't really plan ahead much because being super rich makes you complacent. They're reactive and can and will throw money at problems and/or do crimes when they want to but they aren't like a super competent conspiracy or whatever. They are really used to just not seeing consequences and having people and structures that exist to ensure that they don't see consequences. But critically they didn't, like, plan out those structures, they inherited them, and they are constructed and maintained by the sort of ambient pressure of a lovely oligarchical society. Lots of donations to lovely right wing politicians, inherent biases in the justice system, that sort of thing.

It's like a society full of panicky horses if the horses also commanded billions of dollars worth of power and had a predilection for sex crime.

I'm sure they can do sex crime whenever they want but I think specifically the way it was available to them for a long time was that a lot of them did it on epstein's sex crime plane and sex crime island and they weren't going to stop until they had to.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Sep 22, 2020

indiscriminately
Jan 19, 2007
People who believe conspiracy theories have never had the experience of being supremely unimpressed after meeting a rich/powerful person. Maybe this is a tautology though as they all seem to be very impressed by Donald Trump. :shrug:

Morningwoodpecker
Jan 17, 2016

BUT HERE YOU ARE

OwlFancier posted:

I mean I might be entirely wrong but everything I see of upper class society suggests that it isn't really super well planned out, it's just a bunch of utterly depraved freaks who like to hang out with other, similar people and do similar poo poo, but they're also kinda lazy and don't really plan ahead much because being super rich makes you complacent. They're reactive and can and will throw money at problems and/or do crimes when they want to but they aren't like a super competent conspiracy or whatever. They are really used to just not seeing consequences and having people and structures that exist to ensure that they don't see consequences. But critically they didn't, like, plan out those structures, they inherited them, and they are constructed and maintained by the sort of ambient pressure of a lovely oligarchical society. Lots of donations to lovely right wing politicians, inherent biases in the justice system, that sort of thing.

It's like a society full of panicky horses if the horses also commanded billions of dollars worth of power and had a predilection for sex crime.

I'm sure they can do sex crime whenever they want but I think specifically the way it was available to them for a long time was that a lot of them did it on epstein's sex crime plane and sex crime island and they weren't going to stop until they had to.

The upper crust do get an easy ride through the justice system but it takes the form of a polite phone call to their solicitor rather than being chased down chucked in a van and given whichever disinterested ambulance chaser is available. Once in prison they buy themselves an easy ride, see Epstein's first stint in prison for an example.

Having people killed not so much.

Being able to cope psychologically with one of the harshest prisons in America definitely not. They see prison as they see tax it's for poor people.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I would at the very least, characterise the conspicuous lack of effort put into ensuring he was kept alive as a little suspicious given how many rich and powerful people might conceivably be implicated in his activities. Perhaps you could also characterise that as another facet of the implicit bias of the justice system towards the wealthy and powerful, that it treats international child sex trafficking as seriously as shoplifting.

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

I unironically like Anders as a character.

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

How many times do the researchers have to explain that putting clues everywhere makes the magic stronger because more people think about them and their crimes and believe in them, thus supercharging the rituals?

Which I guess means that the people exposing all of this with three-hour youtube videos are actually essential to the victories of their powerful enemies.

I’m still not completely off the idea that Qanon’s true enemy is the Riddler. Maybe this is a big arg for the next Batman movie?

Morningwoodpecker
Jan 17, 2016

BUT HERE YOU ARE

OwlFancier posted:

I would at the very least, characterise the conspicuous lack of effort put into ensuring he was kept alive as a little suspicious given how many rich and powerful people might conceivably be implicated in his activities. Perhaps you could also characterise that as another facet of the implicit bias of the justice system towards the wealthy and powerful, that it treats international child sex trafficking as seriously as shoplifting.

The place is apparently notorious for neglect, violence, rats and the UK have refused to extradite people who might be sent there specifically because of the conditions. Probably doesn't attract the best the prison service has on offer.

He was in maximum security so they were treating it seriously second time around.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

"well they put him in a place where it was bound to happen" doesn't make it sound like the information he had implicating wealthy elites was, at the very least, considered to be something that should be protected

Morningwoodpecker
Jan 17, 2016

BUT HERE YOU ARE
If someone genuinely wants to kill themselves there's not much you can do.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
The Metropolitan Correctional Facility has had a single successful suicide in the last 21 years, back in 1998 whereas there have been a bunch of attempts that were successful foiled. Detainees at the MCC are given tissue-thin blankets that aren't supposed to support a human's body weight and are reportedly watched closely by guards. Additionally, Epstein was improperly taken off suicide watch, his cell mate was transferred just before his death, and two different cameras watching Epstein's cell independently malfunctioned on the night of his death (coincidentally the video from his first "suicide attempt" was deleted, and the backup copy of the video was also deleted, due to 'human error'). Epstein was found to have multiple neck fractures, including a broken hyoid bone, a break most commonly associated with homicidal strangulation, and there was blood in his eyes, which is also apparently most commonly associated with homicidal strangulation. One of the forensic pathologists present at his autopsy, Michael Baden, asserted that the marks on Epstein's neck indicated he had been strangled with a thin wire, that there was blood on his neck that wasn't present on the ligatures, and that bruises on his shoulder and wrists suggest he had been restrained prior to being strangled.

There are multiple ways you can explain each of these facts but combining these weird circumstances with everything we know about Epstein's even weirder life and career is very strong grounds for suspicions about the circumstances surrounding his death.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I have changed my mind and would like to go with "Killary Klinton, master ninja assassin" please Alex.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

OwlFancier posted:

I have changed my mind and would like to go with "Killary Klinton, master ninja assassin" please Alex.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Master ninja assassin and also necromancer, apparently.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

RIP David Dees. May a host of unvaccinated children sing thee to thy rest.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Wait is that actually a Dees one? I thought it was stylistically similar but it needs at least three more screaming children and hillary doesn't have a 5g antenna coming out of her head shooting waves at the children and also a tattoo on her forehead saying FEMA

Apathy420
May 18, 2017

by Cyrano4747
I thought that the whole “both camera feeds were cut mysteriously before the suicide” was sourced back to a single speculative tweet day-of?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

never forget this OG: