Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Numismancer posted:

i don't know what to say about their us tz; words fail.

Did y'all actually hack and take down the 49 ihub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

SpaceDrake posted:

Did y'all actually hack and take down the 49 ihub

If they did it didn't hit Zkill, so gonna go with no.

E: do ihubs even show up on Zkill anymore?

orange juche fucked around with this message at 11:06 on Sep 22, 2020

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

beep-boop, I'm a Nummy Bacon Bot. I scrape your posts for bacon points!

To get your current bacon points message me with !bacon_points

To opt out of collecting nummy bacon points, just put me on ignore!

orange juche posted:

If they did it didn't hit Zkill, so gonna go with no.

E: do ihubs even show up on Zkill anymore?

no

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Was this really 8 years ago?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jQ8n6uMSX0

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Numismancer posted:

i don't know what to say about their us tz; words fail.

Because TEST has always been bad?

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account
https://youtu.be/Hp0Fb5LVEfw

NSFW for the spoiler

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Rojo_Sombrero posted:

https://youtu.be/Hp0Fb5LVEfw

NSFW for the spoiler

And TEST thinks they have any chance at winning the propaganda war :laffo:

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

wilderthanmild posted:

There's a few circumstances in which you need to be pretty quick to join a fleet

Harpies or Inties often are trying to catch something small and quick and will leave as soon as the FC thinks the fleet is enough in those cases.
BS fleets often fill up quickly. People like the Baltecs/Supertrains a lot I guess.(I rarely fly on these, but I know that I hear people complain on them a lot)
Fleets with popular FC's
Any of the fleets that say "capped at X"
Any time there is a big op announced more than a few hours ahead of time, the first couple fleets fill very quickly.

As for being already logged in, I tend to login on my main and idle when I am looking out for fleet pings. It certainly helps not having to go through CCPs whole login, redeem daily reward, choose character, rigamarole when joining fast forms.

Also sometimes I catch my jabber being behind a bit, like I'll see my phone ping and then minutes later I'll see it on pidgin on my computer. I don't know if there is a fix for this, it seems to come and go.

That's one of the reasons why I exclusively fly logi. Hell, fc's kick ppl out of fleets to let us in. Since I started EVE, only once was I not able to join because the FC had enough logi

Mindisgone
May 18, 2011

Yeah, well you know...
That's just like, your opinion man.
I have seen a few eve setups stretch the window across 3 monitors.

While the visuals are cool it seems inefficient to have to look far to the left or right for important info, or do I simply drag the necessary windows to my center screen and use the other screens for chat windows or something.

Just wondering how some of you all rock it.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

NGC773 posted:

Go to Querious
Message fellow Anaconda members
Give them cheap ratting and mining ships
Kill them with KarmaFleet alts
Claim bounty
Claim profit
Repeat x 1000

Change your name for DGC773 already

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Dalael posted:

That's one of the reasons why I exclusively fly logi. Hell, fc's kick ppl out of fleets to let us in. Since I started EVE, only once was I not able to join because the FC had enough logi

I can fly a perfect logi for ever single cruiser size ship and under in the game. I rarely fly it because the worst UI ever built in a game somehow still has an even worse system for reps in 2020. I mean, the watch list is still incredibly slow to update right?

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Numismancer posted:

i should probably put this here for people on the fence about returning:

we're rich as poo poo these days so if you want to avoid any kind of fleet pvp and just hunt hostiles down, we have a headhunter / skull collector bounty system

i just added/pinged out a new bounty: get final blow on any hostile ratting in our space (proven by rats on the km shooting them) and get 50m :black101:

update: i forgot miners, now you get 50m for mining ships bigger than a venture (inc porpoises), 10m for a venture, go nuts

As a logi I feel totally unloved. I get lotsa virtual hugs, but what I want is for the CSM to push CCP to include us on KM or some other poo poo.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Dalael posted:

As a logi I feel totally unloved. I get lotsa virtual hugs, but what I want is for the CSM to push CCP to include us on KM or some other poo poo.

even in overwatch if youre a support healing a DPS as they get a kill you get a kill assist or defensive assist or something like that

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Micromancer posted:

Before the horn sounded, waffe was basically KFs alt corp. I am mostly asking the nongsf people who might be interested in seeing what KF is all about though. Eve mail me your mains name, and the rest will all fall into place.

When I think KF, I think Micromancer, then I think that picture of you in your underwear with your guns and I'm sold.

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again

Dalael posted:

When I think KF, I think Micromancer, then I think that picture of you in your underwear with your guns and I'm sold.

I’m not a modern art person. I’ve never felt as though art speaks to me or causes me to feel emotions.

But micromancer broke through my mental barriers with his posts.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Mindisgone posted:

I have seen a few eve setups stretch the window across 3 monitors.

While the visuals are cool it seems inefficient to have to look far to the left or right for important info, or do I simply drag the necessary windows to my center screen and use the other screens for chat windows or something.

Just wondering how some of you all rock it.

I don't think i've seen a single client stretched across 3 monitors before. Usually you stack multiple clients on monitors.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

i sometimes use the giant 3 monitor setup when I'm on one account doing a bunch of industrial or marketing stuff but i dont really undock like that lol

Mindisgone
May 18, 2011

Yeah, well you know...
That's just like, your opinion man.

CainFortea posted:

I don't think i've seen a single client stretched across 3 monitors before. Usually you stack multiple clients on monitors.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

i sometimes use the giant 3 monitor setup when I'm on one account doing a bunch of industrial or marketing stuff but i dont really undock like that lol

ok this makes sense, I like all of my info on one monitor anyway

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Up until a month ago, I played EVE (and all other games) on a 40 inch flat screen tv.
While I do love the resolution on my new 2k monitor, I miss the size of my screen.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Dalael posted:

Up until a month ago, I played EVE (and all other games) on a 40 inch flat screen tv.
While I do love the resolution on my new 2k monitor, I miss the size of my screen.

I'm slowly upgrading my three monitors from 24" 1080p to matching 27" 1440p 144hz LG 27GL83A-B's as they become available on Amazon and lemme tell you

theyre incredible

two down one more to go before i get me a 3080ftw3 :getin:

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I'm slowly upgrading my three monitors from 24" 1080p to matching 27" 1440p 144hz LG 27GL83A-B's as they become available on Amazon and lemme tell you

theyre incredible

two down one more to go before i get me a 3080ftw3 :getin:

I've been in denial for years. My gf has been urging me to upgrade to a 2k monitor and I kept saying no. I have no idea why...

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

I have a 27" 2K monitor and I'm looking to upgrade to a 4k because the pixel density at 2k makes me sad. Modern phone displays really spoil you.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Collateral Damage posted:

I have a 27" 2K monitor and I'm looking to upgrade to a 4k because the pixel density at 2k makes me sad. Modern phone displays really spoil you.

if u want pixel density youre gonna love the MacBook Pro

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

4K displays really do make a big difference, as long as you have high-res content anyway

I used to be sceptical but it's similar to the difference between 720p and 1440p, particularly for things like hair, text and fine details.

Numismancer
Sep 15, 2004

by sebmojo
in case anyone is worried about their lack of progress in our new vulnerability window, don't worry - we're going to go on a revenge rampage when their offensive is properly broken (right now it is stalled/has lost momentum, is not yet broken) that will probably last for at least a couple of years :dance:

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

Numismancer posted:

in case anyone is worried about their lack of progress in our new vulnerability window, don't worry - we're going to go on a revenge rampage when their offensive is properly broken (right now it is stalled/has lost momentum, is not yet broken) that will probably last for at least a couple of years :dance:

There are 15 Imperium structure timers in Querious today and 23 tomorrow. I don't think the Big Dick Anaconda Coalition has stalled just yet...

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

NGC773 posted:

There are 15 Imperium structure timers in Querious today and 23 tomorrow. I don't think the Big Dick Anaconda Coalition has stalled just yet...

No one cares about the stupid structures out in the middle of nowhere. Please I need a big fight tonight so I can lose my Rokh that I just bought.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

NGC773 posted:

Seriously dude, self-harm isn't healthy, just stop

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

SHISHKABOB posted:

No one cares about the stupid structures out in the middle of nowhere. Please I need a big fight tonight so I can lose my Rokh that I just bought.

Come to Querious. There are 900 nerds in P-Z right now looking for a fight.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

NGC773 posted:

Come to Querious. There are 900 nerds in P-Z right now looking for a fight.

Yeah you've been in Querious for like 3 months, invade already cowards

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Snek Aide 1: "Sir, communications report. Our foreverial enemies, the Imperium, have stated, for the forty-seventh time, that they're only going to defend Delve."
Snek Boss: "I know -- we'll destroy some ancillary structures in areas that are NOT Delve! Surely, this will provoke a response."

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

Stereotype posted:

Yeah you've been in Querious for like 3 months, invade already cowards

The Anacondas have only been in Querious for the last week. Brave may have been here for 3 months but not the entire team.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

NGC773 posted:

The Anacondas have only been in Querious for the last week. Brave may have been here for 3 months but not the entire team.

I'm not sure how this changes anything we've said

come to delve and take a poo poo or get off the pot

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I'm not sure how this changes anything we've said

come to delve and take a poo poo or get off the pot

Sorry we are not doing this fast enough for you.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

NGC773 posted:

its your dudes that are going to burn out popping 40 structures per system, not ours

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.

NGC773 posted:

Please stop procrastinating and change your name to DNGC773.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

NGC773 posted:

doing what? you guys still can't seem to read a map

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

Today the alliance paid me 100m for losing a ratting myrm to a blops drop

eve 2020

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

akma posted:

Please stop procrastinating and change your name to DNGC773.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

NGC773 posted:

That's not what we're criticizing.

Your team's failure to commit to actually loving invading while parading around like tipping Querious over is an accomplishment, on the other hand...

Hope This Helps.