Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Landsknecht posted:

why do you post like you have some sort of authority or leadership in snekco

Vily parachute account detected? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mehall
Aug 27, 2010

NGC773 posted:

tbh the whole anaconda brand is more you guys than us. Some nerd said it once on talking in stations and the other presenters kept repeating it and now it's spammed all over reddit by imperium line members.

I guess this is good meta play by the imperium. You're named us after a loving snake.

EDIT: "Big Dick Anaconda Coalition"

It was posted in here by you before anyone else, and people are using it because you lot picked it and it's the loving dumbest and were not letting you walk it back.

Which is what this post is trying to do, admit it, you see how loving awful it is, but can't rollback on it this soon.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

NGC773 posted:

tbh the whole anaconda brand is more you guys than us. Some nerd said it once on talking in stations and the other presenters kept repeating it and now it's spammed all over reddit by imperium line members.

I guess this is good meta play by the imperium. You're named us after a loving snake.

EDIT: "Big Dick Anaconda Coalition"

stand by your convictions, you named it Anaconda coalition or whatever.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
do you guys get matching tattoos

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again

orange juche posted:

Don't buy an avatar from wifebeater. Go into QQCS and find the thread for donos to RAINN/other charities for avatars, they are currently running like a $1000 surplus, so you can probably even get BBTB's AV updated for free.

Whelp already did. I'll make a $10 dono to RAINN.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Numismancer posted:

we also had offered them delve in 2012 when nulli got booted out, iirc, and possibly fountain too at one point? i forget, the point is that they're paranoid as poo poo and have the biggest persecution complex in nullsec, it's probably a legacy of all the alcoholic coup drama from the lychton era of their founding

at the time they were absolutely convinced that a bunch of their ~brave council~ were GSF spies, but we didn't have a council spy and never gave a poo poo and had never bothered to infiltrate them, like who cares

sort of like those people who believe they're being gang-stalked or whatever, it's a very strange little alliance who has now well and truly hosed up by attacking us and will forever be treated like one of the big boys :v:

They've been repeatedly farmed by PL who covinced them it was your fault

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

beep-boop, I'm a Nummy Bacon Bot. I scrape your posts for bacon points!

To get your current bacon points message me with !bacon_points

To opt out of collecting nummy bacon points, just put me on ignore!
Don’t get me wrong it isn’t the best name for a coalition of coalitions to be called. But I think it’s hilarious hence why I use it so much here.

From what I have seen far more imperium use it than actual members of legacy PanFam...etc.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
my studies show that's wrong

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.

NGC773 posted:

Don’t get me wrong it isn’t the best name for a coalition of coalitions to be called. But I think it’s hilarious hence why I use it so much here.

From what I have seen far more imperium use it than actual members of legacy PanFam...etc.

haha made you use our lovely coalition name

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

Recoome posted:

haha made you use our lovely coalition name

We did need a name so thank you.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

DNGC773 posted:

I'm just shooting from the hip here, but I think goons are making fun of you for it and the members of legacy are embarrassed by it

Again, pure conjecture on my part.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Foehammer007 posted:

do you guys get matching tattoos

I mean couldn't they have named themselves the tunnel snakes or something at least

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
https://fleetcom.space/battlereport/DHtRjWPGdaKTuEgpa

This makes me want to get a warqual

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Otacon posted:

I'm just shooting from the hip here, but I think goons are making fun of you for it and the members of legacy are embarrassed by it

I just want to get a little more into this, for the sake of creating an understanding. Goons traditionally make fun of silly things. People being made fun of for doing silly things are sometimes embarrassed by it.

I hope this provides some further clarity into my thought processes on this matter.

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

Otacon posted:

From all the activity I have seen no one in legacy, PanFam and friends use it. So i would not be surprised if it dies out over the next few weeks once all it’s meme potential has dried up.

Maybe when we get a book deal next year goblins vily hedliner and co can all come together and think of a nice PC name for this random group.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
oh man sick burn amigo

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

NGC773 posted:

From all the activity I have seen no one in legacy, PanFam and friends use it. So i would not be surprised if it dies out over the next few weeks once all it’s meme potential has dried up.

Maybe when we get a book deal next year goblins vily hedliner and co can all come together and think of a nice PC name for this random group.

I don't think you get book deals to talk about how you started and subsequently embarrassingly lost a war in a really dumb old videogame

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Thanks!

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

NGC773 posted:

So i would not be surprised if it dies out over the next few weeks.

So, sorta like your “invasion”, and hopefully shortly thereafter your posting?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
ok Querious Quack tell ur buddies to move into delve soon i've had this tactic i've wanted to test out for a loving week now and there was ONE ping out of the last 10 i went to that you guys actually showed up to fight and you got murdered so hard i didn't even get a good chance

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb
here's the tactic to take delve: hellcamp the NOL undock

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
headshot vfk

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

1DQ by christmas!

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

NGC773 posted:

what

I posted a battle report and got corrected. I updated the report to have the corrected name. So don't blame me for this disaster.

Comstar fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Sep 23, 2020

Running2theedge
Dec 16, 2019
Move Op's success by Christmas!

Sound's like they should have recruited more logistics toons with the TTT isks.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

iskies toonies dessies logies

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
How is your guys' war going? Good for goons?

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.

Pick posted:

i think the invaders decided they would pass.....

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

orange juche posted:

iskies toonies dessies logies

Mods?

Numismancer
Sep 15, 2004

by sebmojo
waiting for snek!!

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Stereotype posted:

I don't think you get book deals to talk about how you started and subsequently embarrassingly lost a war in a really dumb old videogame

I unironically still want a fountain war book

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

looks at collection of every single CCP-sanctioned book on shelf no i dont have a problem shut up

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Pick posted:

So far the enemy is content with advancing towards the rear

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

ChickenWing posted:

looks at collection of every single CCP-sanctioned book on shelf no i dont have a problem shut up

Getting the second volume of Empires of Eve?

MajesticMonkey
Mar 31, 2011

Pick posted:

I've spent the last two days running incursions in Delve. I wouldn't be surprised if we've lost more poo poo to sansha than to anaconda.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

iospace posted:

Getting the second volume of Empires of Eve?

furiously googling yes now i am

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

DGC773 posted:

Hey PGL you’re a worse spy than you are FC

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

querious george, soon: haha isk positive lads :smug:

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

Pick posted:

This started off as a low effort one-liner and just kept going :justpost:

Times are strange
We've got a free upgrade
For sneks on floodplains
gently caress 'em, I don't care
What a dull campaign
Reddit's galaxy brain, hey

Oh! I'm ready for it
(They won't bring it) [x4]

Kiss that pod goodbye
PGL's not gonna make it out alive
So kiss it goodbye
It's low-grade Virtues, big surprise
Goodbye

It's time to fly
Tonight local's alive
With shitposts and whines
A dino takes a gate and dies
It's a pubbie parade
Just chill gate campin', hey

Oh! I'm ready for it
(They won't bring it) [x4]

Kiss that pod goodbye
So kiss it goodbye
It's low-grade Virtues, big surprise
Goodbye

Ladies and gentlemen,
These snakes is ditherin'
Goons got their statistics
And without your logistics
You're strategy's gone Fabian
Joe Painter and Triglavians?
No need for nervousness
Jump freighter hit some turbulence

Kiss that pod goodbye
So kiss it goodbye
Just low-grade Virtues, big surprise
Goodbye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair
Couple days ago I celebrated giving out my 300th myrm to KF people.

I think last I checked I had 260 bpcs rotting.