Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Risky Click posted:

Couldn't figure out why there were gigantic american-flag Q's on these gates I drive past near Yelm Washington. Seemed tacky for an estate of that magnitude.

Looked into what the gates are for.

Suddenly it all makes sense. :allears:

Video on the front page is an extremely prooooooooooooooo-click btw.

:chanpop:

I AM RAMTHA THE ENLIGHTENED ONE!

She can't keep her dumb tv accents straight lmao

yep... every time.

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Sep 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Risky Click posted:

Couldn't figure out why there were gigantic american-flag Q's on these gates I drive past near Yelm Washington. Seemed tacky for an estate of that magnitude.

Oh yeah, Ramtha is big on Q, and they’ve apparently successfully recruited a bunch of new members to their cult by latching onto it. The people who believe they channel the “Ashtar Command” aliens are also Q boosters (the guy who makes those intricate flowcharts of how Qanon ties into every single conspiracy theory is an Ashtar believer); I suppose if you already think you’re receiving info from ancient warrior spirits or intergalactic starship fleets, secret drops from a White House insider that communicates through a message board seem extremely plausible

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

She's channeling a second-rate Katherine Ross and I hate it.

edit: well this is awkward...

(actually not cos grifters don't care)

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Sep 27, 2020

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I really love when the page loads and you just mentally dissociate into a cloud of galaxy brain meme images.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

OwlFancier posted:

I really love when the page loads and you just mentally dissociate into a cloud of galaxy brain meme images.

Same. It's like geocities evolved their templates, but only to circa 2000

Ramtha sounds like a novice DM terribly voicing a lady wizard.

ILL Machina fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Sep 27, 2020

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

That is some powerful fuckin hair. That's like anime level.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

My favorite thing on that site is the :orb: shows that are just a bunch of photos of dust on the camera lens.

also of loving course they're selling a Spygate book and a Julian Assange book n their online store along with all the secret aliens and mystical enlightenment books

also this poster

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

What if Jim watkins owed franky boy money and used Q to kill him

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

What if Jim watkins owed franky boy money and used Q to kill him

Now we're cookin with gas

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Hell Yes

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF

continuing her uncle's work to slowly destroy america from within

Morningwoodpecker
Jan 17, 2016

I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO BE THIS STUPID

BUT HERE YOU ARE
Trump paid a whole $750 dollars in tax for the years 2016 and 17. No wonder he's tying to hide it.

quote:

The records reveal "chronic losses and years of tax avoidance", it says.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-54319948

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
I think the man trying to save our republic deserves a little bit of a tax break thank you.

Morningwoodpecker
Jan 17, 2016

I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO BE THIS STUPID

BUT HERE YOU ARE
He's just refusing to fund the deep state as all true patriots should.

Blattdorf
Aug 10, 2012

"This will be the best for both of us, Bradley."
"Meow."

Nessus posted:

Do you genuinely think that his tax returns were actually under review? Like cross your heart, posting honor, do you for-serious believe that?

No. I suspect they got done a long time ago and Trump is just holding on to them. And to answer another question about the IRS, I recall it was a bit of a hot potato, with one person pointing out it was up to the other person to release them. I may be wrong about this, it's been years since then. Again, I have no opinion on this and I don't even know enough about US tax law to be able to tell whether whatever is reported/analyzed is true or not.

Somfin posted:

So, given this, what would be an example of new information that could possibly prove you wrong?

Information to the contrary of what I said. Some kind of document, testimony or video that makes sense - logically, not selectively to feed my bias. If you want me to be more specific about anything I've said, you need to ask a more specific question. Aside from Hillary breaking the law with the e-mail server (just because Comey gave the most bullshit reason for not even giving her a slap on the wrist doesn't change the fact that she did), everything else I've said is basically an assumption. I said this from the start, what you think about her greatly changes how you view everything else that follows.

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

What did she pull off?

Specifically, I have a strong suspicion she sold most closely guarded national secrets to the highest bidder through the Clinton Foundation. Obama was involved in this somehow, and probably many more people aside from him. This would give many players ample motivation to cover it all up. There might also be something involving human trafficking, considering their strong involvement with Haiti.

The Flynn hearing regarding the motion to dismiss is tomorrow. If this actually does end up happening, then October promises to be a rather interesting month.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Blattdorf posted:

No. I suspect they got done a long time ago and Trump is just holding on to them. And to answer another question about the IRS, I recall it was a bit of a hot potato, with one person pointing out it was up to the other person to release them. I may be wrong about this, it's been years since then. Again, I have no opinion on this and I don't even know enough about US tax law to be able to tell whether whatever is reported/analyzed is true or not.
Well I have wonderful news, he ain't holding on to them any longer.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Blattdorf posted:

Specifically, I have a strong suspicion she sold most closely guarded national secrets to the highest bidder through the Clinton Foundation. Obama was involved in this somehow, and probably many more people aside from him. This would give many players ample motivation to cover it all up. There might also be something involving human trafficking, considering their strong involvement with Haiti.

The Flynn hearing regarding the motion to dismiss is tomorrow. If this actually does end up happening, then October promises to be a rather interesting month.

lmao

Hirsute
May 4, 2007
Blattdorf, I'm curious if you think that maybe our current president - who it turns out is at least half a billion dollars in personal debt - might be beholden to his debtors in some way and possibly seeking to use the power of his office to help him out of his personal financial dilemma by, say, I don't know, selling national secrets to the highest bidder? Because I think that's a hell of a lot more likely than Hillary Clinton - who was already rich as poo poo and has clearly been gunning for the presidency since she was a kid - doing that for unknown reasons. Or do you think you know the reason? Who would she be human trafficking, and for what purpose?

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Edit: nevermind I got cases mixed up.

frogge fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Sep 28, 2020

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1310766791338139650

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Blattdorf if blackmail is as common as you say, do you find it more or less likely that Donald Trump is being blackmailed by the russian gangsters to whom he owes millions that he’ll never be able to repay than it is that Hillary Clinton has collected unknown blackmail material by unknown means on every prosecutor in America?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Blattdorf posted:

If you want me to be more specific about anything I've said, you need to ask a more specific question.

What would be an example of evidence that would exonerate Hillary Clinton that you, personally, would accept as fact if it were presented to you?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The self fufilling prophecy will say these people are being framed by the ~~~deepstate~~~ and not loving horrific persons.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Your honor that baby was a member of the deep state. If the court would just allow me to pull up 8chan I can show you how...

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
#saveourchildrennonotthatone

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

#SaveOurChildrenButOnlyThePhilosophicalIdeaOfThemNotTheActualLiveJuvenileHumans

Or SOCBOTPIOTNTALJH.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Somfin posted:

What would be an example of evidence that would exonerate Hillary Clinton that you, personally, would accept as fact if it were presented to you?

High resolution surveillance video footage from three different angles made by three separate, independent organization of every single second of her life for the last 60 years.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
she can astral project though

it's how she keeps up with the mars base

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1311021104610377728?s=20

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
The Kennedy curse strikes again.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
so who will vince give the Q gimmick to?

https://twitter.com/VICE/status/1311033063745429512?s=20

quote:

Emails released via public records requests under Florida’s Sunshine Act show Wuertz, the WWE referee, coordinating his activities as a volunteer for Operation Underground Railroad (OUR) via his WWE corporate email, even pledging to solicit WWE performers to appear at an OUR fundraiser. The same emails also appear to show Morgan making an effort to keep his behind-the-scenes discussions of OUR out of the public record, limiting his conversations to non-recorded phone calls and email threads using his personal Gmail account, which isn’t subject to Sunshine Act requests.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

WWE already has an antifa gimmick. Trump is tight with Vince and Linda McMahon (birds of a feather) so the WWE probably knows exactly what these guys are doing here.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Youth Decay posted:

WWE already has an antifa gimmick.

Wait what?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Xand_Man posted:

Wait what?

If only there was a place you could type 'wwe antifa' into, and have it produce answers for you

https://popculture.com/sports/news/wwe-reveals-antifa-type-group-fans-confused-mad/

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

They have this group called Retribution that has members named (not joking) T-BAR, MACE, SLAPJACK, RECKONING, and RETALIATION. Their goal is to destroy WWE and they are doing so by...signing contracts and immediately all being exposed to Covid-19 and being quarantined for 2 weeks.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Captain Monkey posted:

If only there was a place you could type 'wwe antifa' into, and have it produce answers for you

https://popculture.com/sports/news/wwe-reveals-antifa-type-group-fans-confused-mad/

He asked here because we are on a forum having a conversation, you don't need to be a dick about it lol

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Yeah, that had occured to me but I thought it sounded like the sort of thing US Pol people would be interested in.

S'all good though

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Risky Click posted:

I love the huge early-2000's design energy of this site.
Oh no, how's he supposed to slay Qanon milfs from a hospital bed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/rothschildmd/status/1311868167665397772?s=20