Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Exothermos
Nov 1, 2011

We’re drat-near ruining the market with our glut of PvE loot, and are nearly single handedly eating up the mineral supply in the north. It’s beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Could I pretty please get my tag back? I pissed someone off in TVIV and I lost my tag :(

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Exothermos posted:

We’re drat-near ruining the market with our glut of PvE loot, and are nearly single handedly eating up the mineral supply in the north. It’s beautiful.

Its lovely! made 100M afk mining while at work the last few days. Battle retriever time soon.

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

Exothermos posted:

At the rate I lose Mallers while ratting due to work distractions and meatspin DOT com there won't be a drop of a trit left.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

OniPanda posted:

I'm sad but also relieved that basically no one remembers the WOWGoons antics that got a lot of J4Gs here and vitriol from the wow community at large. At the height of WOWGoons and other MMOs coming out, we couldn't go 5 minutes into a new game without people aggressively hating goons because wow. I remember when warhammer online came out, I was there at the ground floor, we scraped the money together for a guild and named it goon squad, immediate hate. Same in Wildstar, rip that game. Now everyone hates us just because Eve Online.

GW2 group is carrying on some strong traditions of harvesting pubbie tears. For a game with no open world ganking and its supposed to be all friendly coop open world style. goons found a way to harvest pubbies tears daily and it's gotten down to a science of exact kill times and everything.

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

Keegers posted:

GW2 group is carrying on some strong traditions of harvesting pubbie tears. For a game with no open world ganking and its supposed to be all friendly coop open world style. goons found a way to harvest pubbies tears daily and it's gotten down to a science of exact kill times and everything.

Wait, what? Last I heard the closest PvP we got was World vs World and I was always bad at small-gang PvP.

Who are you killing and how, and why is it funny?

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Colin Mockery posted:

Wait, what? Last I heard the closest PvP we got was World vs World and I was always bad at small-gang PvP.

Who are you killing and how, and why is it funny?

The big exploding zombies in the Teq fight. We drag them into the zerg during the burn phases.

Alligator Tower
Aug 22, 2004

Hello Sailor posted:

The big exploding zombies in the Teq fight. We drag them into the zerg during the burn phases.

Holy poo poo I thought I was just bad for dying there. That's hilarious.

MadMadi
Mar 16, 2012

Hello Sailor posted:

I havent played GW2 in a little over two years at this point, but this post might be the reason I start back up. Thats fantastic.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

MadMadi posted:

I havent played GW2 in a little over two years at this point, but this post might be the reason I start back up. Thats fantastic.

We form up about 25 minutes before the daily reset to get all our people on the same map. Whoever is forming the squad will announce it in GOON and SFD guild chats.

Alligator Tower posted:

Holy poo poo I thought I was just bad for dying there. That's hilarious.

It can be two things. :colbert:

Alligator Tower
Aug 22, 2004

Hello Sailor posted:

It can be two things. :colbert:

Oh yeah. I'm definitely also bad.

Banana Factory
Mar 14, 2009

Mr. Pickles posted:

Banana Factory said calling people "cunts" is OK

That's an amazing interpretation of what I actually said. You're trying really hard to paint everyone you don't like as a nazi.

Does anyone else think it's crazy that this newest iteration of leadership wants to turn the corp into a political anti-racism crusade while also giving money to a state-owned company in freaking Communist China? With actual genocides going on? And where it's clear at this point that commercial transactions with state-owned companies are how they fund and protect genocide?

If you really want to strut around about how socially responsible you are, just remember that no amount of getting hung up on slurs will save any minorities from anything for as long as you're playing this game.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I'm happy with the direction of the goose fleet it's a ton of fun. I can't help anyone in real life I don't have that kind of influence. In game I can make them mad and do stupid things so that's funny. I'm going to do that.

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012

Mr. Pickles posted:

I did it! I read all of the posts. My favorite ones were the one where attidack admitted to be tolerant of racist remarks and the one in which Banana Factory said calling people "cunts" is OK

Also honorable mentions to The Bird who tried the impossible and failed

i felt it in my heart and soul that someone said nazi. why am i quoting your post?! please help me acclimate to the reality that i need more of yes?

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

We don't want to play with you, okay.

Go away and play with someone else.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Banana Factory posted:

That's an amazing interpretation of what I actually said. You're trying really hard to paint everyone you don't like as a nazi.

Does anyone else think it's crazy that this newest iteration of leadership wants to turn the corp into a political anti-racism crusade while also giving money to a state-owned company in freaking Communist China? With actual genocides going on? And where it's clear at this point that commercial transactions with state-owned companies are how they fund and protect genocide?

If you really want to strut around about how socially responsible you are, just remember that no amount of getting hung up on slurs will save any minorities from anything for as long as you're playing this game.

take about 15 steps back, and then keep on steppin :getout:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

who did we call a nazi? Now I'm confused.

Or is Banana strawmanning again

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

why is "shoot racists" such a point of contention for you?

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012
May I have a staw man also? Not too thin, give me the beefy man! Porfavor

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Banana Factory posted:

go away

Banana Factory
Mar 14, 2009

Radio Free Kobold posted:

why is "shoot racists" such a point of contention for you?

Why are you using :downs: as a slur?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

yeah the downs emote is dated as gently caress and we shouldn't use it, but for fucks sake go away, nobody wants you here you weirdo. Why would you persist in posting here when nobody wants you around? Nobody's going to accept you, you're just going to piss people off, there's no debate or valuable exchange of ideas involved.

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

"People shouldn't care about racism because something something China" is...certainly a take.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

Banana Factory posted:

i'm shocked and appalled at the realization that me blowing up pixels isn't saving uighurs from concentration camps

guess we are the real racists :negative:

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

but yes there are a bunch of smilies that should get purged, maybe once the abuser is gone for good

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012

Kaysette posted:

but yes there are a bunch of smilies that should get purged, maybe once the abuser is gone for good

abuser? elaborate, as everyone who doesn't actually play this game is curious to your insight.

Banana Factory
Mar 14, 2009

orange juche posted:

yeah the downs emote is dated as gently caress and we shouldn't use it, but for fucks sake go away, nobody wants you here you weirdo. Why would you persist in posting here when nobody wants you around? Nobody's going to accept you, you're just going to piss people off, there's no debate or valuable exchange of ideas involved.

While goons in general could definitely do with a bit more anti-racism, this weird crusade youall are running definitely isn't it. Bringing up politics when no one is talking about it, trying to twist things as much as possible for any excuse to paint someone as racist even if they said something that wasn't racist at all. And massively overreacting anytime someone uses an actual racist word rather than, you know, giving them the chance to update their vocabulary. I'm liked plenty among the people I've played with, and never really had a problem with anyone in goons till you guys showed up.

Anyways, guess you better kick Kobold from the alliance.

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

Too Shy Guy posted:

"People shouldn't care about racism because something something China" is...certainly a take.

Also sayin shouting down people who are being actively racist does nothing to stop racism is probably the dumbest take possible

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

lowtax is a piece of poo poo, although you may view people who like spousal or family abuse differently munkeylord

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Munkeylord posted:

abuser? elaborate, as everyone who doesn't actually play this game is curious to your insight.

it's lowtax

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

Munkeylord posted:

Talkin about Lowtax, serial domestic abuser. He still owns the forums, so buying an emote is giving him money.

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Banana Factory posted:

While goons in general could definitely do with a bit more anti-racism, this weird crusade youall are running definitely isn't it. Bringing up politics when no one is talking about it, trying to twist things as much as possible for any excuse to paint someone as racist even if they said something that wasn't racist at all. And massively overreacting anytime someone uses an actual racist word rather than, you know, giving them the chance to update their vocabulary. I'm liked plenty among the people I've played with, and never really had a problem with anyone in goons till you guys showed up.

Anyways, guess you better kick Kobold from the alliance.

remember, the only acceptable form of protest is not protesting

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012
i am ready for my gooseflock tag. SOMEONE GIVE ME MY TAG

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

So anyway, finally hitting T7 on Saturday, pretty pumped for that. How many weeks/months from 7 to 8 with Duo and 2 chips?

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

I saw my friend there out on the field today, I asked him where he's going, he said "All the way."
Maybe if Banana Factory comes back at this discussion from yet another angle once his new probation is over we will let him back in... what do you think guys?

Just a FYI Banana, no one is recognizing these 'points' you are making. No one is being made to think "jeez maybe hes right". No one is having a moment of self reflection because we are playing a game made by CHINA (which you played all of 3 days ago yourself)... All you are doing is blowing hot air and getting more probations for your trouble. I know this is rich from someone who plays Toilet Eve, but please go do something useful with your life.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Kim Jaym Il posted:

So anyway, finally hitting T7 on Saturday, pretty pumped for that. How many weeks/months from 7 to 8 with Duo and 2 chips?

my timer is 49 days, plus whatever free sp is given

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Munkeylord posted:

i am ready for my gooseflock tag. SOMEONE GIVE ME MY TAG

pretty certain you got booted weeks ago for going on some weird rant at 4am about wanting to hit your kids or something stupid so can you just go away

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Kim Jaym Il posted:

It's like 60-65 days I think, given :netease: still seems pretty liberal with SP, might be closer to 40-50.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I want a halloween event and I want rats to drop candy that I can turn in for 30 day skins that are pumpkin spice orange.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Banana Factory posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

What the hell is wrong with you