Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I feel like if Donald John Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, dies after a months long campaign to own the libs over the novel virus that would've been the cause of his death, this thread should be goldmined because nothing else in the genre will ever top that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

especially considering that he's taking out like half of Republican leadership with him

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

So was it ever determined if Marine-1 has an onboard toilet? Or did they just have to hose it down?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

they usually just open the side door but air turbulence blasted it all right back in this time

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender
https://twitter.com/gabrielsherman/status/1312442681662926850

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

how would i even breathe on the moon?
https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1312454778719330304?s=20

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Theraflu isn't for colds u moran

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Yeah it's for theras

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
https://twitter.com/travisakers/status/1312424664048848896?s=10

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Just amazing that anyone thought Trump cared about them

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Crazypoops posted:

Just amazing that anyone thought Trump cared about them

the mooch will never stop being funny

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I can’t imagine a fatty 74 yo needing oxygen after 2 days and then magically not needing it

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Epic High Five posted:

I feel like if Donald John Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, dies after a months long campaign to own the libs over the novel virus that would've been the cause of his death, this thread should be goldmined because nothing else in the genre will ever top that

Move this thread to the goldmine, move every other thread ever goldmined to a new silvermine.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

imagine having to explain the concept of death to a 74 year old idiot who is also the leader of the free world

"its like going to commercial break but... you just dont come back"

"that doesnt sound so bad."

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

tfw you finally wake up and smell the corona

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

euphronius posted:

I can’t imagine a fatty 74 yo needing oxygen after 2 days and then magically not needing it
It's because he has the best genes, op.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

This is why it's fine if he dies without going to jail.

If he's not in a drug-induced coma and intubated, he's probably having an existential crisis, staring at his own mortality like never before.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

FMguru posted:

It's because he has the best genes, op.

I want to say that Trump's horse race theory of genetics and his belief in his superior stock are idiotic because obviously they are, but the fact that he's lived the way he has for so long on a diet of fast foot and a firm belief that exercise only kills you is making that hard. If he survives this despite having every risk factor imaginable I think my mind might break

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Cthulu Carl posted:

If he's not in a drug-induced coma and intubated, he's probably having an existential crisis, staring at his own mortality like never before.

honestly i have very little faith in him ever going to jail anyway

on the other hand, if he's dead, there's no longer anything protecting the rest of his horrible family, so this may work out for the best

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

christmas boots posted:

I want to say that Trump's horse race theory of genetics and his belief in his superior stock are idiotic because obviously they are, but the fact that he's lived the way he has for so long on a diet of fast foot and a firm belief that exercise only kills you is making that hard. If he survives this despite having every risk factor imaginable I think my mind might break

Longevity is just luck and genes, live like a degenerate, it dont matta

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lol trump ain't going to jail, who'd send him there? Get real lmao

red19fire
May 26, 2010

It’s me, the trump worker who is only discovering today that Donald trump does not care if I live or die. Funny you should ask, I was indeed born yesterday from a tiny golden egg.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

euphronius posted:

Don’t need oxygen if you’re dead.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Don’t need oxygen if you’ve transcended life and death.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

george you loving dipshit why aren’t you and your dumb wife getting tested regularly, she works in close quarters with a bunch of chuds who don’t take infectious disease seriously (and is one herself natch but you know)

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Cthulu Carl posted:

He is way too stupid to be afraid for his life. He thinks this will just blow right over like everything else.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Elephant Ambush posted:

He is way too stupid to be afraid for his life. He thinks this will just blow right over like everything else.

because it will

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Declan MacManus posted:

george you loving dipshit why aren’t you and your dumb wife getting tested regularly, she works in close quarters with a bunch of chuds who don’t take infectious disease seriously (and is one herself natch but you know)

yeah it's really telling and makes it obvious why they're refusing to answer when the last time trump tested negative

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Elephant Ambush posted:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
it’s pretty funny that Trump has probably never confronted his mortality until now, whereas I have been in an existential crisis since age 13

LOL

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman
This belongs here too. :patriot:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Anyone else have a strong, sudden urge to rewatch Downfall?

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

https://twitter.com/NMalliotakis/status/1312457383445110784

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

armchairyoda posted:

This belongs here too. :patriot:

Holy poo poo

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Dustcat posted:

tfw you finally wake up with no sense of smell

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Dustcat posted:

honestly i have very little faith in him ever going to jail anyway

on the other hand, if he's dead, there's no longer anything protecting the rest of his horrible family, so this may work out for the best

You've forgotten the most powerful thing of all: :decorum:

"It would be terribly unfair to investigate the billions of dollars stolen and possible treason committed by Trumps family after the loss of their patriarch. So we'll do nothing."

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

lol sweet garmonbozia

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Stoatbringer posted:

So was it ever determined if Marine-1 has an onboard toilet? Or did they just have to hose it down?
It's listed as standard equipment on the new V92 being built for Marine One service, and they redid the interiors of the existing White Tops recently, so I can't imagine they wouldn't have included a bathroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
regular passenger jets have toilets, as do private jets. why wouldn't the heavily secured yet luxurious transportation for the most powerful person in the world have one?