Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mustached5thGrader posted:

I dreamt I double teamed a girl with Wiger last night. It was gross and I don’t feel good and don’t know why my brain would think of that

bit of a creamsman yourself huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

little munchkin posted:

do you feel the same revulsion at "haha sex abuse victims" and "haha suicide", or do you just reserve your ire for when a woman makes a problematic joke?

Jokes aren't funny.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.

little munchkin posted:

do you feel the same revulsion at "haha sex abuse victims" and "haha suicide", or do you just reserve your ire for when a woman makes a problematic joke?

Darn, ya caught me!

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

DangerDummy! posted:

Jokes aren't funny.

https://twitter.com/twittels/status/388842795886055426

Checks out.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

I'd say it's almost like Harris could see into the future, but I feel like a couple things might have turned out differently if he could.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011

DangerDummy! posted:

I'd say it's almost like Harris could see into the future, but I feel like a couple things might have turned out differently if he could.

I dunno. I think it’s totally possible to see that you’ll die of a drug overdose in the future and still end up dying of a drug overdose.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Human Tornada posted:

Darn, ya caught me!

I mean he’s right. They joke about killing each other and suicide and fat shaming and pedophilia drat near every episode but god forbid a lady comedian (comedienne) makes a joke about... Pandemic benefits ending?

At least she didn’t talk about her college after the host brought up how she went to that college.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Hey did you guys know Mitch worked on the simpsons

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I only listen for the fast food opinions.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I'm listening to the Blaze Pizza episode and it's amazing; if you present these two with any "choose your own!" option on a menu they have a panic attack and cease to function

jeff
Dec 1, 2002
huh

Mr. Squishy posted:

I only listen for the fast food opinions.

I usually skip the first 2/3rds of the podcast unless it's a guest I like, but then again I consider myself somewhat of a foodie

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

WEH posted:

Hey did you guys know Mitch worked on the simpsons

Which episode did he write? Was it the monorail one? That was a really funny one I bet he did a great job on it.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Mitch is single-handedly responsible for Jerkass Homer

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
Mitch still does the mo-cap for Homer.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

The Lobotomy Kid posted:

Mitch still does the mo-cap for Homer.

That's a myth. He only did it for the episode King-Size Homer.

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
I think the guy is just mad because the lady guest sucked and had no personality, making her joke delivery bad

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Thought I’d toss in a recommendation to check out Face Jam, it’s very funny and scratches a very similar itch to Doughboys.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.

WerthersWay posted:

I mean he’s right. They joke about killing each other and suicide and fat shaming and pedophilia drat near every episode but god forbid a lady comedian (comedienne) makes a joke about... Pandemic benefits ending?

At least she didn’t talk about her college after the host brought up how she went to that college.

Sorry that some jokes rub me the wrong way and some don't I guess? I didn't @ her on twitter or say that she owes me an apology or that she shouldn't makes jokes like that, just that I personally found it off-putting. Doughboys is one of my lower tier podcasts so skipping episodes isn't some great sacrifice on my part.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Human Tornada posted:

Sorry that some jokes rub me the wrong way and some don't I guess? I didn't @ her on twitter or say that she owes me an apology or that she shouldn't makes jokes like that, just that I personally found it off-putting. Doughboys is one of my lower tier podcasts so skipping episodes isn't some great sacrifice on my part.

Welcome to the world of comedy.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
when I don't like a joke here's what I do

browsers castle
Dec 27, 2011

Human Tornada posted:

Doughboys is one of my lower tier podcasts so skipping episodes isn't some great sacrifice on my part.

Any recs for top tier pod content?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

mennoknight posted:

when I don't like a joke here's what I do

speaking of life advice how did the meme of wiger being able to suck his own dick start anyway?

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

sexpig by night posted:

speaking of life advice how did the meme of wiger being able to suck his own dick start anyway?

He told a story of how he could do it on a High and Mighty power hour.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
It wasn't a story, it was a plain admission of fact.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

haha ya didn't mean to imply he made something up. He tells the tale of how he can suck his dick (probably a combination of flexibility, body proportion and dick size)

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
I've not listened in a bit, and was enjoying it until Mitch started talking about his start wars opinions.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011

a pipe smoking dog posted:

I've not listened in a bit, and was enjoying it until Mitch started talking about his start wars opinions.

SuperMechaGodzilla should go on a Doughboys double and just talk about Star Wars with them. Afterwards you’d change your tune

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
Hut dog

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Pupcorn

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Mum

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
aa-a-a--aand, and, a-a-a, and, a Diet Coke. I got a Diet Coke.

And it was gud!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
And of course Mitch you got a diet coke and it was good

What the gently caress!!! You sick gently caress!!! Wiger!!!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Mitch's Star Wars opinions are exactly correct for the guy who never learned how to say popcorn

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

It's gud

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

I starting to think comedians should never talk about Star Wars again.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Drunkboxer posted:

Also all other people.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Also all other people.

I think we were finally getting there, but then a bunch of people decided to try to convince everyone that the prequels are Actually Good because nothing means anything anymore, so here we are.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Drunkboxer posted:

Newcomers is great because Nicole Byer and Lauren Lapkus rule. :colbert:

(also I'm not a Star Wars guy, so that probably helps)

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
I like those two and the concept of Newcomers but the Lord of the Rings run has been pretty dull.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

I liked the episode today about the cartoon and how much they hated it, but yes, it's gotten a bit stale. There isn't much left for them to cover though, so hopefully they'll go on to the next thing.

I was trying to think of what they could do next. I think all the Terminator or Matrix stuff would work, you just know they've never seen either.