Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Tim Robbins' appearance on Michael Moore's podcast was great, he jsut talks about his youth growing up in a family of hippies who voted for Henry Wallace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Haven’t listened yet but do they ask him how his ex has destroyed the minds of liberals across the country?

Clibanarius
Sep 22, 2020

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/AlanaSemuels/status/1315510819447218177

A WET rear end PUSSY OF REPORTING!

A PROVERBIAL EBONY TEEN'S TWERKING BADONKADONK OF JOURNALISTIC INTEGRITY!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The juicy New York Times

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Yo, that Gray Lady dummy thicc.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1315839176668053505?s=19

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

SNL had to go hard on the fly because all the epic girlboss moments that they convinced themselves Kamala would will into being never came.

Kamala is such a vacuum that she was overshadowed by a fly. She’s like an audience place holder character in fiction which kind of explains her appeal to her rabid fans.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Bar Crow posted:

Kamala is such a vacuum that she was overshadowed by a fly. She’s like an audience place holder character in fiction which kind of explains her appeal to her rabid fans.

I Died And Was Reincarnated As The Vice President?!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Slay a dozen Iraqi childen begging for their life, kween

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Make way for Concealed Weapon Pete, who has killed before and will do so again!

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

I liked that clip that made the rounds the other day that was some Fox bobblehead pointing out that Kamala had flipped and flopped all over the place on Medicare For All, and Pete's big rhetorical coup was...pointing out that Trump is also a hypocrite. Wow, inspiring stuff.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
taking a question about kamala's inconsistent positions and twisting it to be about different priorities between the President and the VP and using it to attack trump was pretty good. dems should be doing that instead of just accepting right-wing framing like biden is doing.

i still hate his face and voice and i would be happy if i never saw him again.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Lol the Biden campaign is literally just all the guys who failed fused into one omniturd of a politician

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

piano wire pete out en force, lock up your dogs everyone. "viral interviews on FOX news" is an interesting phrase, isn't it?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Gonzo McFee posted:

Lol the Biden campaign is literally just all the guys who failed fused into one omniturd of a politician

And when Biden wins it will lock those losers into positions of power in the Democratic party for the rest of our lives.

gfarrell80
Aug 31, 2006

well why not posted:

piano wire pete out en force, lock up your dogs everyone. "viral interviews on FOX news" is an interesting phrase, isn't it?

Yep. Pete is the ultimate manufactured mouthpiece.

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
he's got a bright future for all the good work he did in blunting bernie's momentum

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

this is probably the worst way to realize trump will win re-election.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Punished Pete

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019

yeah that hosed up hairline can make his shiny forehead act as a beacon for polling places

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

porfiria posted:

I liked that clip that made the rounds the other day that was some Fox bobblehead pointing out that Kamala had flipped and flopped all over the place on Medicare For All, and Pete's big rhetorical coup was...pointing out that Trump is also a hypocrite. Wow, inspiring stuff.

I don’t disagree that it’s not exactly riveting and it’s basically the bare rear end minimum but it was enough to throw Fox bobble heads off their game.

Having Pete go rat mode on Fox was an enjoyable couple minute watch.

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.

https://twitter.com/PeteButtigieg/status/1316115864119382021?s=19

Got 'em on the ropes king!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
This man inspires a type of loathing in me I didn't even know existed.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
If a Biden victory means Pete will have his hands on the levers of power then I may have to vote for Trump.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

The Republican party as a whole seems fine with ignoring the dying wish of RBG to wait until the election is over before choosing the next justice, but I'm sure they'll listen to Pete over here.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I hate that Pete isn’t just a character that existed for this election only, and that I’m going to have to look at him and think about him for the rest of my life

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

The Muppets On PCP posted:

tbf tim robbins is well into his third decade of making lame political satire

Bob Roberts was good.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I am dreading the day Biden announces his Cabinet picks. It hit me out of nowhere yesterday.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

im violently homophobic against pete

THS
Sep 15, 2017

a bunch of gay men in a room and pete walks in, all the gay men back away into the corner and start barking and screaming, like the dogs in The Thing

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

gently caress OFF

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

THS posted:

im violently homophobic against pete

same, not so much a self hating queer as a specifically pete hating queer. Like at least even with complete freaks like Milo they have that weird repressed theater kid energy that's kinda fun but Pete is genuinely more embarrassing to have in the community just because I have no clue what he even IS other than a creep.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Wrong thread

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
I mean I would interview Tim Robbins all drunk and high and poo poo too but these are their worst segments.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Rexicon1 posted:

I mean I would interview Tim Robbins all drunk and high and poo poo too but these are their worst segments.

It wasn't terrible but it's definitely worse than doing a reading series or them riffing on the dang news.

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

why does every celebrity they interview compare trump to literally hitler?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Because celebrities are, as a rule, stupid.

You can stop worrying about homophobia with regard to Mayo Pete because he's not gay. It's possible that the entity we know as "Pete Buttigieg" is currently occupying the body of a human male who was homosexual. In its current incarnation, I don't think Buttigieg feels anything like sexual desire or satisfaction unless he's e.g. inking a deal to reduce the caloric intake of prisoners in ICE concentration camps, or making obeisance to a billionaire in a cave under a winery.

Halloween Jack fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Oct 14, 2020

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Count me in as a queer against Pete

That ice blooded psychopath barely registers as a human in my esteem, let alone a fellow gay man

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Apropos of nothing, I finally got around to watching the first couple episodes of Lovecraft Country and I don't understand Matt's criticism of it at all. I suppose I was a little baffled at how this particular trio of black people can't travel anywhere without the Klan trying to murder them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Groovelord Neato posted:

It wasn't terrible but it's definitely worse than doing a reading series or them riffing on the dang news.

It's very funny hearing their guests do all the lib things that the dryboys rip on libs about.