Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

that's some quality titlin', mmhmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

twoday posted:

ok, sorry to keep posting this, but this time it's really :discourse:

redsniper
Feb 15, 2012
I could have sworn you said there would be print on demand so I missed the kickstart (bc I'm broke).

I'll be damned if I miss out on this ART though. What do I have to do to secure one of those extra regular editions? Don't have PMs.

twoday
May 4, 2005

I'll have a bunch of extras printed, once thy are printed and ready to ship I will post about it here. Don't worry about it PMing me or whatever unless you want one of the fancy ones, there will be plenty of chances to but the normal ones later.

redsniper
Feb 15, 2012
Hell yeah. Thank you for you service.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
a lil dark red blood on the guillotine blades maybe?

ex post facho has issued a correction as of 19:34 on Oct 10, 2020

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
Definitely in for a copy.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
The piss tape is real reference makes it :discourse:

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Can I just say I love the cover?

twoday
May 4, 2005

That's the title page!

twoday posted:

thanks for the quote chief

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol the theme song from alfred hitchcock presents started playing in my head when I saw that Trump in profile doodle

twoday
May 4, 2005

I pinpointed that one moment - the 2011 white house correspondents dinner - as the moment that western civilization collapsed

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

twoday posted:

I pinpointed that one moment - the 2011 white house correspondents dinner - as the moment that western civilization collapsed

I'd personally pick Clinton somehow convincing Obama to get his VP not to run but yours is good too

twoday
May 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/GoingMedieval/status/1315326227004170242?s=19

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

I'm watching the OG Dracula. Personally I don't like modern horror movies but I kind of love old ones

Case in point: American man arrives at dracula's castle (which is a Dark souls level crossed with every modern Halloween cliche, it is magnificent, especially as this American guy is acting as if this is only slightly weird] and the American is surprised by Armadillos scampering out from under the stairs

They are carriers for the plauge, beautiful children of the night

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Nebakenezzer posted:

I'm watching the OG Dracula. Personally I don't like modern horror movies but I kind of love old ones

Case in point: American man arrives at dracula's castle (which is a Dark souls level crossed with every modern Halloween cliche, it is magnificent, especially as this American guy is acting as if this is only slightly weird] and the American is surprised by Armadillos scampering out from under the stairs

They are carriers for the plauge, beautiful children of the night

Nosferatu from the 1920s?

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Spergin Morlock posted:

Nosferatu from the 1920s?

Lol, fair

No, Dracula (1931), Bella Lugosi

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Nosferatu was a documentary

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Nosferatu: The Giuliani Story

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

So still watching Dracula

The actor playing renfield is pretty good, he's halfway to Gollum.

I always heard Dracula was originally about venereal disease, so I guess it makes sense Buffy the Vampire Slayer was a series of afterschool specials which turned problems into literal monsters

The slutty woman got vampired, will the virtuous woman be saved?!

"Nina, you're a changed girl. You look wonderful!"

"My, that's a big bat."

Nebakenezzer has issued a correction as of 01:41 on Oct 13, 2020

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx68y5B7BRc

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

lol those walls

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

This dude found out Trump got Corona and he was so distraught that he died.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Imagine owning yourself so hard for Trump that you die. Just truly amazing.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

ok now make the pattern of dots on the top of the guillotines into a loss because running jokes into the ground is important precedent for our one joke president

twoday
May 4, 2005

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
yo twoday when should i update my address on the kickstarter page or whatever

twoday
May 4, 2005

ughhhhhhhhhhh

I plan to get them published and shipped before the end of the year

the fancy ones will take a while longer, also I will be moving in between

twoday
May 4, 2005

twoday has issued a correction as of 16:52 on Oct 20, 2020

twoday
May 4, 2005

Would you prefer the pages of the book to be a stark black and white? Or an off-white parchment color? Or an inconsistent mish mash of photographs of different color ranges, contrast levels, and resolutions?

twoday
May 4, 2005

(Note: Choosing the third option will significantly affect the production output schedule in a way which is beneficial to the consumer.)

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

It's your art and your project, but when I pictured the book in my head it was more the first or second option, as much like the literal scribblings of a mind that has gazed into the abyss of the past four years as possible.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

twoday posted:

(Note: Choosing the third option will significantly affect the production output schedule in a way which is beneficial to the consumer.)

i trust your artistic judgement and am willing to wait extra time if you think the slower way is the best way

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I'd go with first

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

twoday posted:

Would you prefer the pages of the book to be a stark black and white? Or an off-white parchment color? Or an inconsistent mish mash of photographs of different color ranges, contrast levels, and resolutions?

I like the off-white parchment color that your pages seem to have in the pictures that you have taken, that would be my preference but whatever results will be dope so do it up maestro.

twoday
May 4, 2005

tangy yet delightful posted:

I like the off-white parchment color that your pages seem to have in the pictures that you have taken, that would be my preference but whatever results will be dope so do it up maestro.

yeah I like that too, but it's mostly due to me taking photos in poor lighting conditions, I will have to artificially replicate that effect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancer
May 23, 2011

twoday posted:

yeah I like that too, but it's mostly due to me taking photos in poor lighting conditions, I will have to artificially replicate that effect

Possibly also artificially replicate coffee and/or tear and/or mold stains.