Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

There's never any consistency with these people, it doesn't matter if Christmas happens and no-one is put into a camp because by then they'll have absorbed some new insanity delivered straight into their brains by some dude on YouTube wearing sunglasses and a MAGA hat recorded from the front seat of his pickup truck.

My co-worker was firmly insisting that Queen Elizabeth would be deposed by some random dude from the Internet who was secretly the true King of England (and shares Trump's double Jesus bloodline) on July 30th of this year, which was several months ago, and once that date came and went none of us heard anything about it again. All she does when she goes home at the end of the day is Park herself in front of the computer and watch crazy people on YouTube, it's the only media she consumes. Q people do not live in our reality and have no object or conceptual permanence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

Mad Hamish posted:

There's never any consistency with these people, it doesn't matter if Christmas happens and no-one is put into a camp because by then they'll have absorbed some new insanity delivered straight into their brains by some dude on YouTube wearing sunglasses and a MAGA hat recorded from the front seat of his pickup truck.

My co-worker was firmly insisting that Queen Elizabeth would be deposed by some random dude from the Internet who was secretly the true King of England (and shares Trump's double Jesus bloodline) on July 30th of this year, which was several months ago, and once that date came and went none of us heard anything about it again. All she does when she goes home at the end of the day is Park herself in front of the computer and watch crazy people on YouTube, it's the only media she consumes. Q people do not live in our reality and have no object or conceptual permanence.

Real life needs :toxx: sometimes...

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Mad Hamish posted:

My co-worker was firmly insisting that Queen Elizabeth would be deposed by some random dude from the Internet who was secretly the true King of England (and shares Trump's double Jesus bloodline)
This guy rules btw https://www.kingof.uk/

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

this is... loving... insane

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

It's too bad the Emperor of the USA isn't still around.

Lobster God
Nov 5, 2008
https://twitter.com/KeatonPatti/status/1319655073492893697?s=19

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

NASA will reveal that every state is Florida

It's what we deserve :unsmigghh:

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

The cure for Coronavirus is a gun to the supreme court

Final Blog Entry
Jun 23, 2006

"Love us with money or we'll hate you with hammers!"
From the comments lol

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Illegally making every day halloween.

Bone crimes is the best one though, hands down.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

it's good imitation of bot writing, but it's def NOT bot writing. somebody played AI dungeon and got creative

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
I think we're all sleeping on JFK Jr. coming down every American's chimney on Christmas to deliver the gift of 9/11.

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

https://twitter.com/fisher1000/status/1319662828920426498

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Nato announces climate change is a hoax greta thurnberg removes her child mask to reveal george soros and he pays america to forget this

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

The wheelchair of Stephen Hawking was an alive child.

The weirdest thing about this one is I had no idea that QAnon had any theories about Stephen Hawking. Every single other one I can see roughly where the source material came from - I don't get that one though.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

it's good imitation of bot writing, but it's def NOT bot writing. somebody played AI dungeon and got creative

I do think it's a little suspect, but it's also possible that they did it like a million billion times and these are the only ones that were funny.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

This guys gone full Time Cube

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Clarste posted:

I do think it's a little suspect, but it's also possible that they did it like a million billion times and these are the only ones that were funny.

This twitter account in particular has been known for basically these type of posts and they're just not possible with current bot tech. don't take it from me, take it from someone who does it for real -

https://twitter.com/JanelleCShane/status/1007061610005794817

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
That very same twitter thread has an update a year later saying that things that used to be impossible are now possible. And now it's been another year since then.

I don't disagree that it's at the least heavily cherry-picked and edited to be more readable though.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Shooting Blanks posted:

The weirdest thing about this one is I had no idea that QAnon had any theories about Stephen Hawking. Every single other one I can see roughly where the source material came from - I don't get that one though.
He visited Epstein's island in the 2000s

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

I know they're not real but always get me.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Shooting Blanks posted:

CERN tried to open a black hole under Switzerland and summon Satan and then consume the whole earth. And Hawking was the one who tried to convince everyone that nothing bad would happen because he invented the Hawking radiation(and there were never any studies on how dangerous his radiation is. Does it cause cancer? Nobody ever investigated it!)

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Pretty good posted:

Well, realistically what could he have gotten up to there? Did a child slave massage his temples or something?

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
https://twitter.com/consciousarch/status/1319139258557485056

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I never thought about it before, but how many of these people had some kind of bad relationship with their parents that makes them think it’s normal for fathers to lust after their own daughters? I never thought about how trauma might predispose someone to this poo poo, but it’s true of other cults and things like recovered memory of ufo abduction, so why not?

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Telling the world about your sexual attraction for your child IS acting on it.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Pretty good posted:

one thing that's come out is that a decent chunk of the people who went to his island were either actively shielded from his bullshit because epstein wanted them around for reasons that weren't child sex, or were just genuinely too dumb to put 1 and 1 together on what was happening

like, apparently matt groening was around some nasty poo poo, but per one of the victims who claimed this, seemed to have absolutely zero clue that everything wasn't on the up and up

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Didn't Epstein try to infiltrate into scientist circles? Like he donated/organised donations to a lot of science groups and cultivated a lot of scientists with the prospect of that. Not especially suprising he got Hawkings to visit him.

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
wow i wonder why this place is called pedophile island, seems nice to me

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

I will never get over Donald Trump ending up the messianic figure in a cult following the warmed up scraps of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

WeedlordGoku69 posted:

one thing that's come out is that a decent chunk of the people who went to his island were either actively shielded from his bullshit because epstein wanted them around for reasons that weren't child sex, or were just genuinely too dumb to put 1 and 1 together on what was happening

like, apparently matt groening was around some nasty poo poo, but per one of the victims who claimed this, seemed to have absolutely zero clue that everything wasn't on the up and up

He gave one of them a personalized signed and dated sketch of Homer Simpson and another one for her to give to her dad who she said also liked the show. I feel like even a pedophile rapist who felt very protected or someone who was vaguely aware there might be some rape happening would stop a little short of doing that exact thing.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Yeah the thing about rich and powerful serial rapists like Epstein, Sandusky, Jimmy Savile, etc is that there are three kinds of people in their social and professional circles:

-Those who genuinely didn't know

-Those who knew but chose not to do anything because predators look out for other predators

-Those who knew but could do nothing or else risk their lives or at least their livelihoods

The problem is figuring out who fits into which slot can take years of coordinated effort, and not everyone's up for that

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

DarklyDreaming posted:

Yeah the thing about rich and powerful serial rapists like Epstein, Sandusky, Jimmy Savile, etc is that there are three kinds of people in their social and professional circles:

-Those who genuinely didn't know

-Those who knew but chose not to do anything because predators look out for other predators

-Those who knew but could do nothing or else risk their lives or at least their livelihoods

The problem is figuring out who fits into which slot can take years of coordinated effort, and not everyone's up for that

The movie The Assistant which is about a Weinstein-type figure depicts the situation pretty well, where speaking up is useless because everybody knows already.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

He gave one of them a personalized signed and dated sketch of Homer Simpson and another one for her to give to her dad who she said also liked the show. I feel like even a pedophile rapist who felt very protected or someone who was vaguely aware there might be some rape happening would stop a little short of doing that exact thing.

...you know, it just clicked for me that he might have actually caught on, not been okay with what was happening, and decided his best play was to 1) not rock the boat, 2) play as dumb as possible, and 3) give one of the victims some hard evidence of Strange poo poo Going On to take home with her.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR
I highly doubt Honeypot Island was just 24/7 rape parties everywhere, and flying someone to a private island on your jet is an easy way to get them to owe you a favour while at the same time casing them to work out if they would be a good candidate for induction into the Super Special Club. You're supposed to draw blackmail targets in slowly rather than just jumping straight to the satantic rituals on day one.

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

I know these are human written but I’m about to go write a song based around a hook of “I can’t get to work baby ‘cause I’m stuck in your sex traffic!”

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

https://twitter.com/monstrundryobed...ingawful.com%2F

I sure am excited to hear about this at work today!

Mad Hamish fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Oct 26, 2020

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Love reading Q folks who always say "save children" are lusting for a man's son to die of an OD.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Mad Hamish posted:

https://twitter.com/monstrundryobed...ingawful.com%2F

I sure am excited to hear about this at work today!

Lmao the q-lines are getting crossed. The smartest thing they did early on was the “disinformation is necessary” poo poo cause then both can already justify both claims to themselves when nothing has happened by tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
So what's the most stupiderist Q thinger?