Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warrior Princess
Sep 29, 2014

What?

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

At the rate they're going, the only real question is- will they get to 1DQ before the servers shut down?

The year is 2027. CCP’s scheduled final shutdown of the Tranquility server is underway. Most players have already left for other games.

PAPI: “lmao we just reffed the t5z ihub wygd goonies”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
https://br.evetools.org/related/30004722/202010250300

lmao

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

the pip bam never goes out of style

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Slow
Surgical
Methodical
Pipe bombable

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I hope that Falcon gets SRP'd

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

iospace posted:

I hope that Falcon gets SRP'd

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
https://zkillboard.com/kill/88094787/

-1 tapi jf

(shouts out to gayson kusion)

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
How do you keep them scrammed long enough to kill them w/o them jumping to an out cyno and without you being concorded? I only see three scrams on that KM and a lot fewer taloses than I would've expected

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Jazzzzz posted:

How do you keep them scrammed long enough to kill them w/o them jumping to an out cyno and without you being concorded? I only see three scrams on that KM and a lot fewer taloses than I would've expected

pubbies probably dont exactly have out cynos

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Jazzzzz posted:

24 seconds is ample time to land on a target before you die , likewise 70 t1 catalysts output over 700k damage and every freighter will die to that, and most jump freighters.

Ajaxify
May 6, 2009

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

https://zkillboard.com/kill/88094787/

-1 tapi jf

(shouts out to gayson kusion)

Nice. How do you know it's TAPI though? Are they usually autopiloting when you catch them or are they hosed the moment they come through without scouting ahead? Does it matter if they have a webbing alt?

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
Whenever I go out ratting, half my money come's from loot and salvage. So this would be a nerf, but not significant enough for me to care. Just takes me longer to get my money.

West007
Apr 21, 2013

I'm done with the path of exile league and shadowlands was delayed so I did the thing. Sent an email to newbies@goonfleet.com with required stuff for returning members.

Warrior Princess
Sep 29, 2014

What?

Ajaxify posted:

Nice. How do you know it's TAPI though? Are they usually autopiloting when you catch them or are they hosed the moment they come through without scouting ahead? Does it matter if they have a webbing alt?

Usually what happens is they have eyes on the midpoint lowsec/nullsec stations used by logistics players, and keep track of the names of people jumping in and out. So if you see someone in a JF from an NPC corp landing in a lowsec station over and over again, and then some TEST affiliated JF doing the same thing, you put 2 and 2 together and hunt down the NPC JF pilot.

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

OMFG FURRY posted:

rats should loot and salvage player wrecks tbqh rat
Ftfy :monocle:

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

Wibla posted:

Evac, when we finally got them where we want them? That makes no sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYmzk-SyZ-Y

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Except luke is blind and shoots Han and Chewie in the millennium falcon instead of the exhaust port.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

West007 posted:

I'm done with the path of exile league and shadowlands was delayed so I did the thing. Sent an email to newbies@goonfleet.com with required stuff for returning members.

Hell yes. Love the other retvets

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

SugarAddict posted:

Whenever I go out ratting, half my money come's from loot and salvage. So this would be a nerf, but not significant enough for me to care. Just takes me longer to get my money.

The loot is going to be worth more, considering the mineral changes

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

West007 posted:

ooooh the weary traveler draws close to the end of the path

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

West007 posted:

Welcome back, comrade

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Hey so uh I've been spinning up industry in delve since I came back and am starting to make money off it. I was told I wouldn't be able to do this though.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Warmachine posted:

Hey so uh I've been spinning up industry in delve since I came back and am starting to make money off it. I was told I wouldn't be able to do this though.

Whoever told u that just didn’t want competition

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Jk you just have the maximise profits or else you’ll get pinched, but industry is how my net worth went from 20b->60b in about a year with the lowest possible effort setups

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

People keep talking about “paps” in fleets. Is this some sort of participation point thing?

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Bob Socko posted:

People keep talking about “paps” in fleets. Is this some sort of participation point thing?

Not points but yeah it’s how the participation metrics each month are calculated. It used to be a link you had to click to get counted. Now it’s just done by the FC.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Bob Socko posted:

Non gewns have to get three paps in a quarter to be considered active enough to remain in their corp afaik

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

Bob Socko posted:

Yah. The pubbies track something that doesn’t make sense. I don’t get it.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Some people get hysterical over participation metrics and I don't get it. It's almost as bad as people on reddit frothing over upvotes.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Ajaxify posted:

Nice. How do you know it's TAPI though?

jumping onto in red corporation cynos, jumping in to hostile staging, accepting alliance contracts with specific markers in them so we can mark them when they get cargo scanned, and spies

tons of ways to easily mark the vast majority of hostile jfs

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

I’m very much on the “who loving cares about paps” side

AeroZ
Nov 9, 2016

Sometimes people who’ve gotten blown up start asking about getting pap during an engagement or they drag along in a pod to not miss their pap.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

I thought paps were automated now.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

You don't have to click a link anymore, but you have to be in fleet when the FC pushes a button.

West007
Apr 21, 2013

I appear to be somewhere in highsec, just in my pod wearing a set of +3s.

2.3 bil in my wallet 2.5 bil in assets. I guess it adds up stuff in asset safety wraps as well because besides a couple of ships in H-ADOC I have nothing of worth.
6 wraps in Villasen V from places like JU- and VFK-. 1 more wrap in Anin IX as well. I understand this is stuff from stations we used to own. Is there a feasible way to get it out of those places and into delve?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

West007 posted:

I appear to be somewhere in highsec, just in my pod wearing a set of +3s.

2.3 bil in my wallet 2.5 bil in assets. I guess it adds up stuff in asset safety wraps as well because besides a couple of ships in H-ADOC I have nothing of worth.
6 wraps in Villasen V from places like JU- and VFK-. 1 more wrap in Anin IX as well. I understand this is stuff from stations we used to own. Is there a feasible way to get it out of those places and into delve?

not likely without a ton of effort, i would either sell it all in the system it's in or hire some pubbie services to haul it to jita where you can sell it

if it's capitals just sell it there, if it's supercaps contact Jay

e; wait no it wouldnt be supercapitals would it lol

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
i too had delusions of getting all my poo poo to delve from anin. turns out i like the firesale isk in my wallet better

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

AeroZ posted:

Sometimes people who’ve gotten blown up start asking about getting pap during an engagement or they drag along in a pod to not miss their pap.

Maybe I'm just a Wibla sockpuppet but I always wanna shoot those guys.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Warmachine posted:

Maybe I'm just a Wibla sockpuppet but I always wanna shoot those guys.

i dont even need paps and i know that if i die i can just pod myself and stay in fleet and get it when it's over

or more likely, go loving reship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West007
Apr 21, 2013

To sell, do I actually have to get to the locations where the wraps are and open them? I cant do that from the asset window. Both locations with my wraps are 30+ jumps from the station im in.