Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

You could probably sell that kitchen to one of those people who is way too into the Joker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

wooger posted:

Are we really thinking this is a newly done kitchen from 2020?

I mean, imo anywhere without an integrated oven and hob looks like trash, and those are chintzy old-lady contoured cabinets apart from the purple paint.

Looks like a dated builder grade kitchen with some horrific & expensive garnish on top.

Assuming someone out there likes that colour scheme, I’d bet there is zero overlap with people who think everything else about the kitchen is not garbage.

I’m pretty sure this isn’t from a flip, surely even the worst flipper knows not to put in any controversial personal style choices in.

Judging by the word hob you are from the UK. In the US integrated ovens (be they on the wall or under the counter) are relatively rare. Ranges are the norm even in luxury houses and new construction. Wall ovens and stovetops are more common in mid-century houses (they were trendy back then) but don't have quite the same look as a European-style oven and many have even been remodeled to a more "modern" arrangement of the range.

I'd wager a majority of houses here have those "old-lady" cabinets too.

actionjackson posted:

If by integrated you mean a built-in wall oven, yeah that looks better but doing that is INSANELY expensive which is why you so rarely see it. It's probably a bit harsh to say that unless you have what is going to cost like 30-40K+ at an absolute minimum your kitchen is trash.
Where are you getting that number? Wall ovens don't seem much more expensive than ranges from the same manufacturers.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Youth Decay posted:

Where are you getting that number? Wall ovens don't seem much more expensive than ranges from the same manufacturers.

You need to have new cabinetry that is specifically designed to fit the appliances, whereas a more traditional range like the one pictured just slides into the existing gap and sits on the floor.

also a wall oven is just that, an oven, since it goes into the cabinetry. you still need a separate cooktop.

The number I cited was also for the remodeling required, not just the ovens.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Youth Decay posted:

Ranges are the norm even in luxury houses

Yeah, no they aren't. Not in the last decade or more. I'd say it's ranges are less likely to be seen in any "luxury home" that's been built or renoed since the rise of "you have to have a Wolf or it's not a fancy kitchen".

They are also not significantly more expensive than a range when done as a part of a build/reno where you are replacing cabinets already and would have used the same class/quality of range.

I just had to replace one of mine due to a repair part costing almost what it's worth and a pretty decent Frigidaire 4 burner was under $400 at Lowes. The separate single wall oven that would go with the cooktop was $900. The range version that combines the two of them in one unit was $1200. So in this example, it would have been $100 more to get separates of these lower-mid tier appliances.

Motronic fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Oct 29, 2020

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Serenade posted:

"It's a good enough size to hold an RV or a Mobile Home"

13 feet across if you cut into one of the houses.

"cut into"

cut half off :lmao:

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Wolf has plenty of slide-in ranges, most of which cost 10-15K. Plus the fancy vent hoods. Seems luxurious enough.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

actionjackson posted:

Wolf has plenty of slide-in ranges, most of which cost 10-15K. Plus the fancy vent hoods. Seems luxurious enough.

Ummm...of course, they do. But that's not the big seller.

This wasn't about what is "luxurious enough" it's about what's actually being sold. And Wolf/Viking/Thermador are selling a ton of cooktops/wall ovens compared to ranges the last time I saw numbers. Higher end ranges tend to show up in small kitchens/apartments. Anyplace with a decent sized kitchen that has been well designed for actually cooking is overwhelmingly likely to have double wall ovens with a cooktop on a base cabinet of sufficient size and a proper layout for storing pots/pans.

Hood cost is immaterial, as you need one whether it's going over a range or a cooktop.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I will agree that for larger kitchens built-in is definitely the thing, or as I call them Pelosi kitchens. The highest end brand I think is Gaggenau, which is literally a 300+ year old French company that doesn't even list their prices on their website (I do know that their steam ovens are 8500+). One of youth decay's posts in the last few weeks was from some like 25m home on the Hamptons that had a Gaggenau kitchen (and of course Poliform cabinetry).

I mean just look at this poo poo

https://www.gaggenau.com/us/appliances/refrigerators

also note the Flos IC floor lamp!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Ultraklystron posted:

Saw this on Facebook and thought of this thread:

They've just got to find the right buyers.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

Does anyone have recommendations for somewhat modern looking light fixtures that still take standard light bulbs? I need to replace one in my main space, and one above my front door on the interior, and LED is never bright enough for my liking. Plus I can't just add brighter bulbs to fix it.

Lest I end up with a ceiling nipple.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Deviant posted:

Does anyone have recommendations for somewhat modern looking light fixtures that still take standard light bulbs? I need to replace one in my main space, and one above my front door on the interior, and LED is never bright enough for my liking. Plus I can't just add brighter bulbs to fix it.

what "regular bulbs" are you using that are brighter than LED arrays?

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Deviant posted:

This doesn't make a lot of sense. Post pictures.

You are either not aware of many, many options in LED bulbs or options in light fixtures.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

This is a fixture the previous owner left me. It holds two bulbs. The light it produces is sad and pathetic. Two 800lumen bulbs @ 2700k installed.

This is the front fixture the previous owner left me. It holds two bulbs. The light it produces is sad and pathetic. Pictured here in the off and on positions.
Two 800lumen bulbs @ 2700k installed.

This is an LED ceiling fan the previous owner left me. This is as bright as it gets. The light it produces is sad and pathetic.
Lumens unknown.

The two fixtures need replacing either way, and I was going to continue to use bulb socket fixtures unless I had a very compelling reason to change because i am not super excited about non customizable LED arrays that don't get anywhere near loving bright enough.

Motronic posted:

This doesn't make a lot of sense. Post pictures.

You are either not aware of many, many options in LED bulbs or options in light fixtures.

I am absolutely down with LED bulbs. But using a fixture that still has a standard screw in bulb lets me go to a brighter LED bulb if I want more light.

To be more clear: Screw-in LED bulbs are okay. Non customizable LED arrays (as in the fan) seem like dogshit garbage.

Deviant fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Oct 29, 2020

hypnophant
Oct 19, 2012
Get some floor lamps. Any fixture bright enough to light the corners of that room is going to be like a glaring sun in the center.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

hypnophant posted:

Get some floor lamps. Any fixture bright enough to light the corners of that room is going to be like a glaring sun in the center.

Fine, but I still need replacements for the uncovered fixture and the ancient fixture by the front door.

I'm open to a fixed LED fixture if it doesn't suck rear end like the fan.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Facebook Aunt posted:

They've just got to find the right buyers.

Goddamn, that's absolutely a Saints Row crib.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

hypnophant posted:

Yeah. The other solution to this is to install cans.

But this is not a "choose the right fixture for that one box in the center of the room" solvable issue.

There are some cheap fixtures that can work for a larger room with only one central box in the ceiling. For me it's a temporary thing. Also, I don't know what a customizable LED array is so this probably isn't it:

That's like, $50 at Lowes. You can aim the individual LEDs so you can bounce it off the walls and poo poo. It was the easiest way to solve the immediate problem before I added other lighting to the room.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

I have a hanging boob light that I would like to split into 4 LEd cans, but I'm a wiring noob so I'm scared.

hypnophant
Oct 19, 2012

Deviant posted:

Fine, but I still need replacements for the uncovered fixture and the ancient fixture by the front door.

I'm open to a fixed LED fixture if it doesn't suck rear end like the fan.

https://www.lightingdirect.com/bellevue-sh60019-2-light-13-wide-flush-mount-bowl-ceiling-fixture/p3708989 for the center of the room, or whichever of the thousands of flush-mount fixtures on that site that take e26 bulbs. You've got low ceilings so I personally wouldn't like the track-style thing Motronic posted but if you don't think it will bother you, you can get that too, or even install an actual track.

The fixture in the front door looks reasonably recent to me and I'm not sure why you want to replace it. It will feel brighter if you clean the glass and maybe replace the bulbs with something that doesn't clash so much with the daylight coming in the door. Putting in some other fixture won't change the bulbs though. If you put a fixture that uses four bulbs or something crazy in that small space it's going to be blinding whenever you come in after dark.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

I'm really more looking for something above the front door, the unshielded fixture may end up being a pool table light becaise i am a giant child. But I'll look into other options for floor lamps, etc.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

I would like a boob light-meets-lava lamp ceiling fixture, please.

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

PetraCore posted:

Surely you've heard of BeatmasterJ

I mean, that's why I thought of this thread. Hell, I double checked the original facebook post just in case it was him.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

The Zillow search term of the day is "lighthouse". Houses that are lighthouses, houses attached to lighthouses, houses pretending to be lighthouses, etc.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/53-Cunner-Rock-Rd-East-Boothbay-ME-04544/84990238_zpid/

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5750-Captains-Quarters-Rd-Prospect-KY-40059/132014893_zpid/

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/33-Semple-Creek-Rd-Colchester-NS-B0K-1V0/2079386331_zpid/

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3891-Route-112-Lower-Bedeque-PE-C0B-1C0/2077337342_zpid/

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2070-E-Lakeshore-Dr-Agoura-Hills-CA-91301/2078402677_zpid/

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1035-Ocean-Ridge-Dr-Wilmington-NC-28405/54307993_zpid/

extremely precarious-looking top bunk

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/18-Clearview-Ave-Hilton-NY-14468/89686709_zpid/ Victorian with functioning lighthouse attached

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1355-Blue-Sea-Rd-Cumberland-NS-B0K-1E0/2078627075_zpid/ poor man's version

e: did not search for plural lighthouses

Youth Decay fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Oct 30, 2020

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

This one amused because it's like it was tailor made to demonstrate what I don't want: a formal dining room with huge, imposing furniture for displaying formal plates that probably never get used.

But holy poo poo that woodwork. :captainpop:

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Youth Decay posted:

The Zillow search term of the day is "lighthouses". Houses that are lighthouses, houses attached to lighthouses, houses pretending to be lighthouses, etc.

I've loved all your search term posts, but this one may be far and away my favorite (and there has been some outrageously good stuff in the other ones).

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Good kitchens for cooking a lobster, aye.

falz
Jan 29, 2005

01100110 01100001 01101100 01111010

falz posted:

The house i bought last fall has an aging 80s kitchen, These photos are from the listing. It's 12x14, now has new appliances, and that god awful table/light is gone.

Style aside, there's tons of water damage on the kick boards, its two lazy susans are are out of whack, and its sorta gross inside some of the cabinets. I would also redo the floors myself, probably some vinyl plank thing or something, TBD.

Edit: added current photos:

Anyway, I'd like to replace it at some point, possibly this winter. The main option I'm exploring is Ikea, because it seems reasonably priced, DIY friendly, have modern options, and have a lot of great storage tweaks.

Main things I'm mulling over are:

1) Durability of Ikea. (cabinets, and counter?). Somewhat mitigated as they sell the same product line for many years, so replacement may be easy.

2) I'm a fan of the look of cabinets with 'legs' off of the ground, instead of kick boards. Other than crap getting hidden under there and cleaning, anyone have main negatives to this? Would require looking more closely at HVAC, water line placement, etc.

3) Layout. This design is bad in that the L shaped breakfast counter area makes it really hard to reach that one single cabinet. I probably want something with an island, converting the side of the kitchen with the sink to be able to walk past / through to the dining area.

Edit: added a current image from the other angle

Edit 2: this kitchen is similar size, 12x14, so ballpark, but not exactly something like this (appliances would stay put, although im keen on relocating the fridge to a similar position to gain more space around stove)

Dug up this crusty old post, I mentioned somewhere between then and now that I found https://inspiredkitchendesign.com/ which does design for you for a few hundred bucks. Someone chimed in that they were curious how they did, here's the first draft, I apparently get two more to refine layout, colours, etc. I really didnt ask for anything colour wise, I dont mind the dark/white cabinet combo but definitely don't like the countertops.

All that I really asked for was for an island and to move the fridge. More or less the full thing here: https://imgur.com/a/m3bsYuC.

I've kinda taped out my floor to see if the spacing around island is ok or not. "the internet" says 36" to 42", most of the spaces are 36" in this diagram. Curious if anyone has this narrow of a walkway around a kitchen island and how sucky it is or isn't?

My fridge is annoyingly huge, the gap between fridge and island is a few inches short of that, my thought is if it really sucks, i'll replace the fridge later. It's french door so at least its not a huge door swinging out.

falz fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Oct 30, 2020

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

falz posted:

Dug up this crusty old post, I mentioned somewhere between then and now that I found https://inspiredkitchendesign.com/ which does design for you for a few hundred bucks. Someone chimed in that they were curious how they did, here's the first draft, I apparently get two more to refine layout, colours, etc. I really didnt ask for anything colour wise, I dont mind the dark/white cabinet combo but definitely don't like the countertops.

All that I really asked for was for an island and to move the fridge. More or less the full thing here: https://imgur.com/a/m3bsYuC.

I've kinda taped out my floor to see if the spacing around island is ok or not. "the internet" says 36" to 42", most of the spaces are 36" in this diagram. Curious if anyone has this narrow of a walkway around a kitchen island and how sucky it is or isn't?

My fridge is annoyingly huge, the gap between fridge and island is a few inches short of that, my thought is if it really sucks, i'll replace the fridge later. It's french door so at least its not a huge door swinging out.

I think that was me, and thanks, this is neat. Is everything pictured in their drawing an Ikea product (even the chairs, sink, legs on the island, etc)?

falz
Jan 29, 2005

I do not yet know. They seem to be using internal codes for the cabinets and stuff. Some stuff, like the name of the countertop is easy to find on Ikea's website thought.

The end result is supposed to be a list of ikea stuff, except possibly the counters. I don't remember seeing those chairs before and I have no idea what those legs are but I'll find out probably in a few weeks when I get the final design.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I'll preface this by saying I hate kitchen islands so I'm biased, but objectively speaking I think you are going to have some issues with cramped space due to the island and specifically the stools.

1) It looks like you can either not open the fridge and possibly the dishwasher fully without hitting the stools. If they can open, it doesn't look like you will be able to get around them while open because of how narrow the remaining space will be. I looked up a random 36" wide french door fridge at home depot, and the depth with the door fully open adds another 16" or so. It doesn't say this on your diagram, but the space from the fridge to the stool looks to be around 24", so you would only have about 8" to get around it.

2) even if you can, it still looks quite cramped, and it seems like you would run into the stools quite easily.

I think the island is just not appropriate for this space - it's too small.

If you really still want the island and stools, I would get a smaller one if possible and position it like this. In the diagram you posted, I think the stools would have to stay underneath the island when not in use to avoid issues.

actionjackson fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Oct 30, 2020

falz
Jan 29, 2005

I agree that the stools, being sat on or not tucked away could be a bit of a problem. A logical use other than eat-in kitchen would be for a gathering in the kitchen, which could be annoying. In reality I'd imagine if there were two stools, I'd put one at the end of the island, and the other probably on the dishwasher side.

The measurements between fridge and island are actually on one of the photos in imgur link - it's about 2'10", or 2" short of 36", which is pretty close. Additionally I did ask them about this, and their solution would be to change the island from 30/32" as it's currently pictured, to 24" making it.. oddly narrow? Also requires manually cutting off of the back of one of the base cabinets apparently. Do-able but seems even weirder to me.

Moving the island out further seems to make some sense, and its sorta closer to the current peninsula I have. However, there's a dining room table over there.

I should have also noted that for whatever reason I'm annoyed by a large open area in the middle of the kitchen - it just seems like wasted space?

I am also toying at the idea of if the fridge were on the wall with the dishwasher, near the end, but that also seems weird to me.

Still curious if anyone does have 36" walkways in their kitchen and how terrible it is, or isn't.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I was talking about the space between the fridge door when opened and where the stool is in your image. I did see the 2'10" between the fridge when closed and the island.

why do you even need an island with seating if you have a dining table? just use that, and as a bonus you can look out the window when eating rather than staring at your appliances. If one reason for an island is storage, see how much space you need after using your kitchen cabinets, and then you can always put a sideboard near the dining table.

I have a small kitchen with about a 42" wide space to walk, and it's more than enough. but i'm only one person, if you had other people trying to get around it would be annoying, especially when something is open.

Here's an example. based on your image showing that the patio door is 78 inches and the wall to the left of it being 41 inches, and using a 60" circular dining table, and the ikea stockholm sideboard both scaled as best as I could

falz
Jan 29, 2005

Funny, I already am considering that exact sideboard in that exact spot.

As for why seats in kitchen.. different vibe, counter height, better for gatherings, less formal. And still the space thing.. too much open space in the kitchen is just odd to me.

I didn't taint the designer with this, but my original quick and dirty kitchen planner was this, which is pretty close but I most definitely don't have enough space on the top/bottom of the island.

Axolotl Atlatl
Mar 19, 2009

It's the truth, mang.
Just ask your pop.
That seems like a good situation for a drop leaf table ( maybe even one on casters) instead of a fitted island- the extra work surface can be there when you need it, and out of the walkway when you don't.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

This just seems like it fucks up your work triangle. Moving between the new fridge position and the sink is going to be annoying with that island always in the way. Adding steps. The new design is also less friendly to having 2 or 3 people doing stuff in the kitchen at once, if that is something that happens in your kitchen.

Honestly in the shape of this space the L seems to do what you want more elegantly than the island. The problem with the L is it makes access to that one cabinet difficult, but the new design removes that cabinet anyway -- once the cabinet is gone there's no need to remove the L. The island struggles to fit two stools that will be in the way, while the L comfortably fits 3 without being in the way. You're trading one wide walkway to the dining room for two narrow ones, that doesn't really seem like a gain to me either. You aren't gaining counter space or cupboard space, it's just change for the sake of change.

falz posted:

Funny, I already am considering that exact sideboard in that exact spot.

As for why seats in kitchen.. different vibe, counter height, better for gatherings, less formal. And still the space thing.. too much open space in the kitchen is just odd to me.

I didn't taint the designer with this, but my original quick and dirty kitchen planner was this, which is pretty close but I most definitely don't have enough space on the top/bottom of the island.

Yeah this is just breaking off the L and moving it two feet to the side. You don't seem to gain anything. Same amount of counter space and cupboard space. But 1 fewer stool.

Kitchen islands are on trend right now, but so are ginormous kitchens. You don't have a ginormous kitchen, so squeezing in an island to be trendy may not work out the way you want. And who knows when the island trend will end and leave your kitchen weirdly cramped and "old fashioned".

If you are committed to getting an island I wouldn't also move the fridge. Going around the island to move between the fridge, sink and stove just looks aggravating. Without the island moving the fridge is neutral, it does add a step or two but you gain some valuable counter space right next to the stove. I'd do one or the other, but not both.

OTOH I live in an apartment with a tiny galley kitchen, so all these kitchens looks pretty good to me. :shrug:

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
Ikea kitchen cabinets have good hardware and frames, and there is a whole cottage industry build around making additional faces for ikea cabinets.

ntan1
Apr 29, 2009

sempai noticed me

falz posted:

I agree that the stools, being sat on or not tucked away could be a bit of a problem. A logical use other than eat-in kitchen would be for a gathering in the kitchen, which could be annoying. In reality I'd imagine if there were two stools, I'd put one at the end of the island, and the other probably on the dishwasher side.

The measurements between fridge and island are actually on one of the photos in imgur link - it's about 2'10", or 2" short of 36", which is pretty close. Additionally I did ask them about this, and their solution would be to change the island from 30/32" as it's currently pictured, to 24" making it.. oddly narrow? Also requires manually cutting off of the back of one of the base cabinets apparently. Do-able but seems even weirder to me.

Moving the island out further seems to make some sense, and its sorta closer to the current peninsula I have. However, there's a dining room table over there.

I should have also noted that for whatever reason I'm annoyed by a large open area in the middle of the kitchen - it just seems like wasted space?

I am also toying at the idea of if the fridge were on the wall with the dishwasher, near the end, but that also seems weird to me.

Still curious if anyone does have 36" walkways in their kitchen and how terrible it is, or isn't.

Whoever is helping you isn't experienced enough and the advice they are giving you is not helpful.

A standard kitchen hallway length should be a minimum of 39" and would be best served at approximately 42", although 41" will work. 36" will feel too tight and is going to make your kitchen look small, which is not what you want. This advice comes from my architect as well, and I took this into consideration when doing my design. The minimum hallway in my kitchen counter to counter is 40" with the max being about 41-42" and it feels perfectly right.

The theory that people here are mentioning about a work triangle should be ignored when considering an island. The work triangle makes an assumption that there is no island. Because an Island is practical, folks will move things around and use the island as the surface for prep. So somebody would take vegetables out of a fridge, put it on the island, wash the vegetables and move it back to the cutting board on the island, etc. HOWEVER, your kitchen is too small for an island so you may need to actually think about work triangle without an island.

Here is what I would do. Fridge on right side, Sink where it is, Rangetop on left hand side on a peninsula counter, and pantry in the back opposite the sink. I would also put a wall oven next to the pantry.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I agree with the above - your kitchen is too small for an island (I consider this to be a major pro ;)).

I would highly recommend not getting any island, at least for now. You could also move your dining table over to the right a bit so that's in centered between the sideboard and where the kitchen cabinetry starts if you want.

my incredibly scientific diagram shows that if you center the table as such, then that red line should be a little more than three feet, which will give plenty of room to get around anyone sitting. i noticed that each square is 2x2 feet.

also you should have plenty of counter space already looking at your diagram.

actionjackson fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Oct 31, 2020

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

The Zillow search term of the day is "sublime". Gotta say, I was pleasantly surprised by the results here.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/20-Redding-Rd-Easton-CT-06612/94705746_zpid/

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4300-Mount-Zion-Rd-Upperco-MD-21155/168206385_zpid/

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/96-Manor-Rock-Rd-Craryville-NY-12521/30018061_zpid/

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/32-Lake-Dr-Somers-NY-10589/109911128_zpid/

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1224-N-Park-Ave-Indianapolis-IN-46202/1107592_zpid/

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/603-Smithfield-Valley-Rd-Amenia-NY-12501/30087561_zpid/

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/465-W-23rd-St-APT-11B-New-York-NY-10011/244723763_zpid/ dream Chelsea apartment

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/258-Poverty-Hollow-Rd-Redding-CT-06896/177177534_zpid/ OH MY GOD I love this so much. "Spring Hill" a 1929 Arts & Crafts house designed and built by Lizabeth Clifton Hunter

ARTS AND CRAFTS CHICKEN COOP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Arts and crafts is cool and good.