Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How do you rollen?
This poll is closed.
Fahrvergnügen 34 25.95%
Lederhosen 41 31.30%
Schnitzelhasen 56 42.75%
Total: 131 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Problem. Dog loves everyone. Please advise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

quote:

And then what?

No clue, I know I dont have the stones to end someones life, its why I dont carry weapons. I do know from years of doing knife/gun self defense drills* that the guy who tends to gets out of it alive is the one who draws and stabs/fires with no provocation first. If you can do it great, weapons are for you. If you cant you shouldnt be holding on to something someone will take from you.

* marker/paintball live stuff, I love martial arts both alive, dead, and otherwise, not that I think I'll ever put this poo poo into practice, I just like studying the poo poo.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Laranzu posted:

Curtains.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Laranzu posted:

This is true. There are tons of clips of people who thought their dog would go ham on an attacker, in a simulation, just being a good little dog who want pets.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Cops counter dogs

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Milo and POTUS posted:

Cops counter dogs

Establish fighting positions throughout the house. Sandbags, periscopes, short-barreled mountain guns, the whole deal. Invest thousands in a commercial vacuum cleaner to deal with the sand. Put a bumper sticker on your vehicle reading, "I poo poo in a hole in the ground."

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

madeintaipei posted:

Establish fighting positions throughout the house. Sandbags, periscopes, short-barreled mountain guns, the whole deal. Invest thousands in a commercial vacuum cleaner to deal with the sand. Put a bumper sticker on your vehicle reading, "I poo poo in a hole in the ground."

But my dog will attack the vaccuum cleaner.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!

Defenestrategy posted:

But my dog will attack the vaccuum cleaner.

Set up home alone style traps that will drape a vacuum cleaner or vacuum cleaner costume over whoever comes in.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Trump going full Nazi

https://twitter.com/jasonleopold/status/1322401762070835201

Biden doing his best to make me facepalm right after I turned in my ballot

https://twitter.com/ShaneGoldmacher/status/1322561109073809411?s=20

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Wasn’t everyone stanning Omar for playing video games?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Woofer posted:

Wasn’t everyone stanning Omar for playing video games?

There's a difference, Cole. Don't be obtuse

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

There's a difference, Cole. Don't be obtuse

Humor me. What’s the difference?

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
If Biden himself actually got on fortnite it would be hilarious.

That's not what this is.

edit: goddamn the mental image of joe biden attempting to play fortnite and cursing out his opponents on teamspeak but he can't figure out how to unmute himself.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

if Joe was actually playing it would be seen as an issue too. But having one of the most popular things on earth as part of your campaign strategy... makes sense?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Woofer posted:

Omar and AOC have a history of posting videogames and are somewhat more authentic with their online personas. Biden is an old out of touch creep trying to get uncomfortably close to today's youth.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Omar and AOC have a history of posting videogames and are somewhat more authentic with their online personas. Biden is an old out of touch creep trying to get uncomfortably close to today's youth.

How much do you think Biden actually has to do with Fortnight outreach other than knowing it’s a youth outreach thing?

And if you think it’s only kids and youths playing video games, hooooooo boy.

Let me know when I’m too old and out of touch to play video games I guess.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Don't forget that Omar is also going to pilot our Gundam and bring us justice

https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1308519333145042946?s=20

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Shut up Cole

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

gently caress you

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
You clearly seem to understand the difference between the Biden campaign and Biden so I don't see why you are starting this whole thing by going after Ilhan Omar as if you don't understand nuance to any degree

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

I’m gonna take your “shut up cole” as you admitting that it’s not a bad idea to leverage one of the most popular things on earth in a campaign strategy.

But seriously, gently caress you.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Your “nuance” is actually just bias.

gently caress you.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I wonder how grumpy everyone gonna be in a week

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

You clearly seem to understand the difference between the Biden campaign and Biden so I don't see why you are starting this whole thing by going after Ilhan Omar as if you don't understand nuance to any degree

Asking what the difference is between Omar and AOC playing Among Us is to Biden's campaign doing the mildest of youth outreach is hardly going after either of them but you do you.

Honestly, who gives a gently caress? If Biden's campaign doing that or the Animal Crossing island upsets you, go outside or something. Christ.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

You're best not to engage with him, he's pretty much just a drive-by rear end in a top hat these days

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Milo and POTUS posted:

I wonder how grumpy everyone gonna be in a week

I mean, we've had four years of practice.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
If both of you loving idiots want to talk past each other walk it the gently caress outside this loving thread so the rest of us don't have to loving put up with the goddamn loving obtuse moronic bullshit there's enough legitimate things we can deal with besides your game of mongloid ball about politicians playing video games and the outreach implications of one who doesn't jesus loving h christ

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

maffew buildings posted:

If both of you loving idiots want to talk past each other walk it the gently caress outside this loving thread so the rest of us don't have to loving put up with the goddamn loving obtuse moronic bullshit there's enough legitimate things we can deal with besides your game of mongloid ball about politicians playing video games and the outreach implications of one who doesn't jesus loving h christ

:lol:

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

But seriously gently caress you

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Shut up dude.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Woofer posted:

The difference is that Omar is good and Biden is bad. That's it. If it was Trump doing a dumb fortnite thing would we be having this same argument?

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Sheesh, I just don’t like Fortnite and think it’s lame, that’s all.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I remember some people trying to cancel Omar over her staffer's sick gaming PC and the memory warms me like a blanket

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Sorry for finding what was a legitimately funny post funny because it's v true but lol go off y'all. If you haven't already reported to McNally go ahead and smash that button

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Fallom posted:

I remember some people trying to cancel Omar over her staffer's sick gaming PC and the memory warms me like a blanket

I don't.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

And in the GIP Election Cycle, we have the two candidates for "Posting Like A Gaping rear end in a top hat 2020" delivering their positions.

Folks, it's a tight race. Cole is polling +7, well within the margin of error in our polls.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Fister Roboto posted:

The difference is that Omar is good and Biden is bad. That's it. If it was Trump doing a dumb fortnite thing would we be having this same argument?

Ah ok so

Woofer posted:

Your “nuance” is actually just bias.

and there’s nothing wrong with it at all in fact.

Well poo poo let me join you all in face palming.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyway to circle back to that Vox article on Asian Americans and Trump voters, I came across this chart in the Inquirer today.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/asian-american-voters-pennsylvania-20201031.html

Indian voters are interesting because on one hand you have the VP giving it a personal angle to an extent and on the other hand you have a large dislike of the PRC.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Yes, people are usually biased towards good things. Congratulations, you figured it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

bulletsponge13 posted:

And in the GIP Election Cycle, we have the two candidates for "Posting Like A Gaping rear end in a top hat 2020" delivering their positions.

Folks, it's a tight race. Cole is polling +7, well within the margin of error in our polls.

I promise to lose my poo poo when people say “shut up cole” 100% of the time, well within the margin of error.